April 18, 2024, 08:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Clint H  (Read 39674 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

First I never met Amy. The police told us that people who go out and search are only hindering the investigation. So no we have not been searching for Caylee because that is what the the police are doing. If Casey was drugging Caylee and leaving her in the car then Caylee would have said something. She was so smart and she would have known that something was wrong. But no I never saw Casey leaving and coming back at night.

Hey Clint, another ?...

I saw your interview on Greta, and you mentioned that you had hang out with Caylee several times, but Tony mentioned in his statement that he only saw her maybe two times? 

Did Casey used to come and hang out at the apartment when Tony wasn't around?  Maybe with Caylee?
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

I dont want to speculate, but after 3 months I believe that Caylee is gone. Casey is the only one who truly knows what happened. I was discusted when I heard about the chloroform.

1. Casey seemed like a great girl with a good head on her shoulders. She was loving towards caylee and always helped out around the apartment.

2. Yes i am most likely going to have to testify and I have no problem doing that.

3. No Mr. Baez has not contacted me.

FL grammy - I agree. There would be no way possible that Caylee could have survived one night locked in the trunk in Orlando heat in June-July.

KiahJ - She was on her laptop all the time at the apartment. Saying she was "doing work" but most of the time when I saw her screen she was on Facebook. And yes we all had laptops at the apartment because our school gave them to us. Caseys was different than ours. Casey was a very neat girl and I doubt Tony would let her have all of her shit spread out everywhere.

Obviously there are a lot of questions. Im trying to answer as many as I can.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »

Good afternoon Clint.  I do not have a question for you yet, well that my fellow monkeys have not already addressed.

I just want to thank you for coming here and coming forward in the mist of this horrible tragedy and extremely chaotic event.

-Dolce

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »

Hello Clint...glad you could come in and join us...I want to ask you this one thing...why wasnt Casey allowed to stay at the appartment while Tony was gone to see his family?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

Ok I have a question about Caylee. Was she a happy little girl running around playing. I am thinking if she were being drugged she would appear sluggish and tired all the time
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 03:05:53 PM »

Clint were you there the day Tony picked up Casey from her Car? Do you remember her demeanor did she jump in the shower or anything
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

Thanks for your responses....on a different note....how has this changed and/or affected your life??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:27 PM »

Like I said Im not gonna answer questions about Tony because of my respect for him and his privacy. And yes Casey talked about the babysitter but never gave us a name or had the babysitter come and pick Caylee up from the apartment.

Thank you for welcoming me. I hope I can give you a glimpse of what we have been dealing with and help you out with any questions that you have.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:53 PM »

Clint - by my estimation, you only knew Casey and Caylee for approximately 1 1/2 months.  She didn't even meet Tony until around May 24th.   Of that time, how many times did you actually see Caylee?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

Ok Clint,question number two..

When Caylee mentioned the babysitter,what did she say?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 03:13:34 PM »

Hello Clint thank you so much for the question and answer session, Also I would like to say I am truly sorry for all the mess this has brought into your life and truly hope one day you can get it back to normal!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »

Higher Hopes - because nobody was at the apartment and we wouldnt just let Casey stay there while we were all out of town. I think that was the best decision given the fact that after all this broke out its been made public that she was a theif....so whew... Thank God we didnt let her stay there.

Kristen - She was always happy and seemed like nothing was wrong. And I cant remember what day it was when he picked her up. So i dont know that answer.

SunnyinTX - This has been the biggest whirlwind of my life. I never would have thought that I would be so close to such a terrible story.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »

Has Casey tried contacting any of you from facebook myspace phone etc??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »

Clint, has Fusian closed because of this?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

Clint, did you ever say to Tony "this girl is clinging on pretty fast"?  They had only known each other a very short time, and already she is practically living there...did that not raise a red flag to you? Saying that, did she seem like a jealous/clingy girlfriend?
Reading back at the recently released statements Tony speaks of a joke that you played on her stating that he may stay in NY..how did she take that?

(Sorry for the rush of questions there.)

TIA

ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 03:18:21 PM »

klaasend - They met on facebook and May 24th was the first night that we all hung out. I didnt meet Caylee until a week later. After that I saw Caylee at least 4 or 5 times. The june 9th date was complete bullshit and the family didnt change their story until after I came out and said that that date was a lie.

tot - she always just said that caylee was going to the nannys house or that caylee was at the beach or a theme park with the nanny. Thats about it.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »

Thanks for answering our questions, Clint.  Do you know if  Casey regularly borrowed Tony's car while you still lived at the apartment?  I think she had access to it while he was in New York, but did she routinely borrow it instead of taking her own car in late June?  Thanks again!

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

Thanks for the answer and yes...good thing she wasnt allowed to stay...also, did you ever see Casey disapline Caylee in any way that you wouldnt consider Normal?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »

klaasend - They met on facebook and May 24th was the first night that we all hung out. I didnt meet Caylee until a week later. After that I saw Caylee at least 4 or 5 times. The june 9th date was complete bullshit and the family didnt change their story until after I came out and said that that date was a lie.

tot - she always just said that caylee was going to the nannys house or that caylee was at the beach or a theme park with the nanny. Thats about it.

Yes, it was BS and we are wondering though if the date has some meaning for Casey.  Wierd.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »

Hi Clint.

I recall on Greta, you said implied that Tony did not want you to do the interview. Why do you think he did not want you to talk to Greta?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.