April 26, 2024, 01:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Clint H  (Read 39730 times)
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »

Lisa39 - No she has not tried contacting me. But I know she wanted to talk to Tony. Tony talked to her right after she got arrested but after that he was done with her.

mrskub - Fusian is still open.

Dolce - I did think that they were moving fast but no it didnt raise any red flags because we all liked casey and liked caylee even more. And i dont know about the joke you speak of. Sorry.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »

When was the last time you saw Caylee? And when she and Casey were leaving what was it like? Was she saying Ok well we will be back later or time to go to the babysitter
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »

Clint,
I just want to personally say how very sorry I am that yourself and tony including
are caught up in all this.. It has to be just heart wrenching
It it very obvious to me watching you on Greta that you are a very upstanding person
and you show true concern for Little Caylee..
I wish you all the best with what your going through and am very thankful
for your honesty and being so forthcoming and wanting to help in this case

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 03:25:38 PM »

Hi Clint... I don't really have any questions for you now (I might have some in the future), but wanted to welcome you to SM and hope your stay is an enjoyable one.

Don't let these Monks hammer you too hard. 

Also, I think you did a commendable thing by going on old Gretie's show and telling what you could.

I hope someday you will be able to share the part where you didn't want to put words in Tony's mouth and the parts you are unable to comment on presently.

enjoy your stay here at SM

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »

Clint, is the company you and Tony were starting up no longer in existence?

Thanks for being here, by the way.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »

Clint,
The first question was if *Caylee* ever mentioned a babysitter.Did you at anytime hear her talk about being at one's house or sharing a story about it? Did she talk about playing there or going anywhere exciting with her?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

HigherHopes - No Casey never disaplined her in any way a normal mother wouldnt. She was very loving towards Caylee.

brandi - Im not sure why he didnt want me to do the interview. We havent spoken since. I think he thought i was looking for the spot light and i tried explaining that i just wanted to tell our story because so many people had questions about us and who we were. If i was a media whore then I would have done an interview with the 13 million other news outlets that contacted me after greta. I said my peace and i was done.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 03:27:48 PM »

Hi Clint, I am so sorry that you and other people are caught up in this mess.  In your opinion do you think that Casey's family is now covering for her and or do you think one of them had a hand in Caylee's disappearance?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

Lisa39 - No she has not tried contacting me. But I know she wanted to talk to Tony. Tony talked to her right after she got arrested but after that he was done with her.

mrskub - Fusian is still open.

Dolce - I did think that they were moving fast but no it didnt raise any red flags because we all liked casey and liked caylee even more. And i dont know about the joke you speak of. Sorry.
Sorry for that.  He had stated in his interrogation that him and his roommate played a joke on Casey telling her that he was going to have to stay in NY.  I automatically assumed it was you he was speaking of. 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »

Ok so if you can answer what do you think happened to Caylee? I know it would be only speculation but to me it is like this came from nowhere. Everyone says she was well liked a good mother.What do you think could have happened.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »

Clint, do you share my opinion that Lee is just a female version of Casey with much bushier eyebrows (and not enough strength to break a cardboard sign)?  

I feel that he is just as full of it as she is, and wondered if you had a feeling about him either way.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

Clint,
Welcome!
I'd like to thank-you for being the first person to come forward and doing the Greta interview. I admire your integrity I also respect your decision for not speaking for Tony from day one.

Do you remember on those occasions that you saw Caylee at the apartment if she always had her dolly? The one she called mama.

Just to add I can understand your feelings of awe and pain in being so closely involved when harm comes to a child. I have experienced this since Feb of this year on a local child molestation case. To have loved a child, and met the perpetrator is so surreal.

Thank-you for being here.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »

Was you surprised to hear  about everything that had gone on with Casey in her past and also during the time that she was gone away from home when you did hear about it seeing as how you had only known her for such a short time?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:45 PM »

Thank you for your time Clint. My heart goes out to you.

Have you read the latest documents released yesterday?
And if yes...any thoughts?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

kristin - Casey would just say, "time to go caylee. give the guys hugs and tell them bye." and then she would say she was either going to work or that she was going to drop caylee off with her parents or the nanny. We never heard the nannys name and never saw a nanny.

Sue - Thank you very much. I really appreciate your comment.

Rob - Thanks dude.

Flossy - Our company is over. I work for another entertainment and promotions company in Orlando. And its great to be here!!!

Tot - Casey would talk about it, but Caylee never did.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »

Clint, some to think of it... I do have a question...

aside from all the investigation stuff - what kind of child was Caylee? Seeing as how you actually met her, I'm just kind of curious as to her personality.

She seemed like such a little angel and she also seemed like she had a "funny side" to her...

can you shed any light on some of the things she liked or any stories you might recall?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »

Clint, welcome and thank you for spending the time to answer our questions.

I watched the Greta interview you gave, but have forgotten why you moved out of the apartment shared with Tony.  Was it due to your business venture not working out?  The move seems so close to the timeline of happenings in Caylee's disappearance that it stands out in my mind.  Forgive me for not retaining that detail.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ClintHouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:05 PM »

Hey everyone. I have to go. But trust me when I say that I will be back later today and answer as many questions as I can.

I have to go be a good student and go to class. Thank you for the warm welcome and I will be back later.

-Clint House
www.whatshotlive.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »

Clint, have you read the documents released? And if so, what if anything did you learn that you were not aware of? Again, thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 03:39:10 PM »

Thankyou Clint,
  Now for another,lol...

Would you please try very hard to recall the times Casey was talking about the babysitter.Was Caylee in earshot of her comments or conversation or was she playing in another room? Kids are usually very quick to pick up on someone not telling the truth.This is why I'm asking...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.