April 26, 2024, 12:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tony L.  (Read 69987 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: September 24, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »

Please use this thread for questions & answers for/from Tony L.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »

Tony thanks for joining us. I have a couple questions

1. what was your impression of Casey BEFORE you found out anything about Caylee missing?

2. What do you think happened to Caylee and who is responsible?

3. Would YOU be a character witness for Casey if asked?

4. Have you been questioned by Mr. Baez and if so, what if anything can you share with us about that conversation?

Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »

Hi, Tony.  Thanks for joining this place.   There are a lot of really great people here from all different walks of life, but brought together out of concern for missing people.   You'd be amazed by how much we have come to love Caylee and we are just wanting justice for her.

My question to you is this:

After reading the newly released documents yesterday, I got the feeling that Lee, who I don't trust one bit, might have been trying to point the detectives in your direction.   I'm really curious as to whether HE might have been the one to send you the text message we've all just heard about regarding the fact that someone will spend eternity in jail if they don't find Caylee.

Are you able to share your thoughts on this?  If not, we surely don't want you to.   (I hope having a Q&A with you here won't get you into any trouble with the investigators.)

Glad to have you here and I feel for all of you who are caught up in this mess.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »

Hi Tony.  Glad you're here.  Thank you for answering our questions.

Is was there any particular reason why Casey was not allowed at your apartment while you were gone to New York?

TIA
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

Welcome Tony ~
Here's the million dollar question...  what the heck was the call about from the jail?  Where she was so insistent in speaking to you and no one else?

It's ok if you can't answer that one, I'll give you a ten dollar question.  You said you had been to her parent's house a couple of times.  Did you go in and what were you there for?

Was the frozen food from her mom's house the day you picked her up after running out of gas still frozen?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Hi Tony and thanks for joining us. The purse left in the car is driving me nuts. Did she ever say, "Oh I left my purse in the car or where did I leave my purse?" Do you recall her having a purse after that?

Also, did she smell of death when you picked her upfrom her car that morning? What are your thoughts on the Amscott lady saying the car was there at 7 am yet you didn't pick her up until 11 am and she had frozen chickenand popsicles, were the popsicles melted?

Thank you.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »

Tony,
Thanks for joining us.

I have a few questions for you.

1.  Do you have any brothers or sisters and if so, are they younger or older than you?
2.  Do any of them have children (don't be specific, I just want to know if you're familiar with behaviors of little kids)
3.  How many different words do you think Caylee was capable of saying?

thanks again
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 08:35:32 PM »

Tony,
Thank you for having what it takes to answer more questions.   I'm guessing that this has been one hell of a roller coaster from hell for you.

I only have 1 question ..   June 15-17 can you provide a timeline of when you saw Casey / Caylee.
Thank you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 10:57:58 PM »

Welcome Tony!

Tony has just registered and will hopefully be answering whatever questions he can as he has time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »

Did Casey spend the night of June 15th at your apartment?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »

Transcript of Anthony Lazaro interview on July 22, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308anthonylazzaro/indexGallery.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »

Hi Tony! Thanks for doing this..
First of all, sorry you got messed up with all of this hoopla...

Secondly, I wanted to ask you, did you ever insinuate to Casey that you did not want children?

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 11:07:56 PM »

Did you speak to Casey on June 16th at 4:19 PM.  If not ... where you out of town?

Thank you.

Janet
______

Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

_____

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

Hi Tony,
Sorry you had to get pulled into this mess.

I was  wondering if Casey has tried to contact you since she has been released from prison? 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »

Hey Tony
Thanks for answering our questions.  I would like to know what you think happened to Caylee. I would also like to know if Casey ever talked about physical violence or sexual abuse in her family? Also, did Casey always have lots of cash?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 11:19:47 PM »

Hey Tony! Sorry that you had to be dragged into this mess..
I wanted to ask you, when Lee came to your appartment to pick up "Casey's things, did you see him messing around with the laptop or anything else that was in her bag? Also, he stated that the bag was packed neatly and that was not at all like Casey, I was wondering who packed that bag?
And do you have any theories as to what happened to Caylee?
Thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 11:21:06 PM »

OOOPS.... forgot , I wanted to ask you if you really received a text from Casey that said that if Caylee was never found, guess who will spend and eternity in jail?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

Hi Tony and welcome to SM... I don't really have any questions for you that others have not asked, just want to tell you to hang in there. I'm sure this is the most turbulent time of your young life and you're probably wondering just what's gonna happen next... just hang in there bro bro.

You'll have brighter days ahead.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »

Ok earlier today I asked Tony If he was able to come over and answer a few questions. I also asked him a few questions that were posted on this thread.Here are his responses. I am hoping he will come on and answer a few more we will just have to wait and see, But in the meantime here are a few answers...

Today at 5:11pm
Welcome Tony ~
Here's the million dollar question... what the heck was the call about from the jail? Where she was so insistent in speaking to you and no one else?

It's ok if you can't answer that one, I'll give you a ten dollar question. You said you had been to her parent's house a couple of times. Did you go in and what were you there for?

Was the frozen food from her mom's house the day you picked her up after running out of gas still frozen?

What kind of truck do you have?

The purse left in the car is driving me nuts. Did she ever say, "Oh I left my purse in the car or where did I leave my purse?" Do you recall her having a purse after that?

Also, did she smell of death when you picked her upfrom her car that morning? What are your thoughts on the Amscott lady saying the car was there at 7 am yet you didn't pick her up until 11 am and she had frozen chickenand popsicles, were the popsicles melted?

Thank you.

Tony Lazzaro

Today at 6:08pm
Okay the jail call has me asking the same thing cuz she hasn't contacted me at all since she's been arrested so i would like to know why also.

I was there a couple times one where her and Caylee got changed then we went to the mall so i could promote and take them to dinner. Another time she had to get a gas can from her house for her car.

couple times she brought over frozen food to my house claiming she got it from her parents house and i never put it away or held it so i wouldn't know if it was still frozen or not.

I dont understand why my vehicle is important if you can tell me. Then maybe.

I didnt know she left her purse in the car i really dont remember her bringing up a purse at all to tell you the truth. obviously she had one like every woman does but i dont pay attention to purses.

Nope she didnt smell death cuz if she did I wouldve obviously said something right then and there. It would've raised a flag. I was in a hurry cuz i had to go to school to hand in my Music Business project. And honestly who knows bout the times when the car was there i just know i went to pick her up at 1130am cuz of my phone records. and once again i wouldnt know if the food was frozen or not cuz i never held it or put it away.

i hope these answered you and your bloggers questions but hey im just as curious about everything too if not more than anyone else. everything i knew of this girl was a lie and a little child that is awesome as hell is still missing.

oh and another thing i dont appreciate the people that speculate about me. You dont know me please dont talk about me when you know nothing about me and if have something say. say it to my face. Im sorry if that comes off strong. Its just annoying to see people talking about you that never met or talked to you. I never asked for any of this ive worked so hard and saved up money and taken out loans to pay almost a hundred grand in tuition and living expenses. So i could go to this school. ive only lived in orlando a year now and im only here for school im a dedicated full time student trying to get an education and to better my life.

PS
i hope none of you never have to go through what im going through EVER...

thank you

happy blogging

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »

OOOPS.... forgot , I wanted to ask you if you really received a text from Casey that said that if Caylee was never found, guess who will spend and eternity in jail?

State Releases 600 Pages Of Documents In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EDT September 23, 2008

<snipped>

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.