March 29, 2024, 12:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tony L.  (Read 69720 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 11:59:40 PM »

I've been out all evening, what happened to Tony?

I was hoping he'd answer my questions!
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »

Tony, thank you for the answers.  It is all so hard to understand and my heart does go out to all the innocent people that have been ripped apart by this mess.

Can you tell us a little about Caylee and her personality?  Was she a happy, happy child or more the happy serious type?  What were her favorite games, food, things like that. Did she talk about other people in her life, like when you went to the house to change?  Was she a swimmer or a splasher?  Did she ever go anywhere without her doll? Just any little thing along those lines that you saw.
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 08:45:03 AM »

Hey riley yeah she is a happy child. She was very outgoing loved to say whats up dude to everybody she saw. Very bright little girl loved my drumsticks and drum pad alot. She liked watching her cartoons she had books where she would read well tried to at least her mother read them to her. The only she would say is nicknames for her grandparents. Cc for caseys mother cindy and i cant recall what she called her grandfather but i remember somthing along the lines of a shortened name. Well when we went down to the pool at my place she didnt have "swimmies"  its what ive called them since i was a kid. Anyway so casey was holding her in the pool and she would make some splashes with her legs. Then i started to hold her up in the pool and there some neighbors in the pool and the people that worked at the apartment complex and since i got a kick out of how she said whats up dude i had her go and say that to everybody. That was also tried to get to say yo whats up dude im a boss. just because i thought it would be humorous to see a little say that. Actually shortly after the pool i remember goin up to caylee and saying caylee im a boss and her saying right back to me no im a boss. it was great i was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off i wish i had a video camera. sorry went on a little bit of a tangent there but yeah i was holding her and we went up to everyone to say hello. Then i was teaching her how kick in the water which is the first thing you should teach when teaching someone how to swim having her hold the side of the pool i held her up from her belly and had her kick then we got out of the pool. Then they left shortly after. The only other time was that i got to see caylee for more than a few minutes would be was the day i had to promote for the hip hop showcase all three of us went to the mall they went shopping while i handed out flyers then we met up and i treated them both to cheesecake factory. And she acted like a normal 2 year old at the table when its time to eat but nothing bad. At that point caylee grew more fond of me so when casey was done helpin her eat. she came and sat on my side of the table so casey could eat. hope that answers your questions about caylee if you have more detailed questions get back to me.

Now i know theres a lot of questions for me on here and with my spare time i will answer them best to my knowledge. oh sorry for my grammar i started writing this as soon as i woke up and im lazy with out my breakfast and coffee.
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 08:47:38 AM »

Just thought i would start with this question since its really the FIRST time anyone has asked me about caylee and just caylee not her mother.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »

Tony and Thank You
Blonde

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »

Tony, I'm so sorry you have been pulled into this.  It seems that everyone that girl has come in contact with has had their lives affected for the worse.  Especially Caylee.  I don't really have a question, just want to wish you good luck in your future life and hope you make better choices in girlfriends in the future.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »

Yeah i cant trust anybody anymore cuz she was completely normal to my knowledge all the way up until i found out everything in a couple hours the night july 15th. Thats what is so scary bout the whole thing.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

Tony may God bless and protect you I have felt sorry for you since the begginig of this.  It is so sad how another human being can use someone else's feelings and not give a second thought of it.  Thank you for all the information on little Caylee she is a lovely little girl thank's to you she had some happy times with you in the last of her days that we know of and you have to realize that.  Once again sorry you are going through this and even as hrd as it may seem God don't give you no more than you can handle and one way or the other you will get something out of this.  Please lok after yourself and always no us MONKEYS are always here!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »

Not Tony L. here, but just wanted to tell A_News_Junkie great post, good advice.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »

Tony,
Please know I am very sorry for everything you are going through
I just cant imagine having to deal with all this and go to school and work
But Know there are many here and other blogs that totally support you
and are here for you not just for information but just for someone to talk to
I wish you all the best with the situation and in life
Good luck and God Bless you

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »

Tony,

Thanks for answering questions and letting use all know what a beautiful, smart child little Caylee was. 
A_News Junkey really said what I was thinking.  You have a bright future and I wish you all the best. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 04:28:45 PM »

Tony do you know who this is with Caylee ,Thanks

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »

Hey riley yeah she is a happy child. She was very outgoing loved to say whats up dude to everybody she saw. Very bright little girl loved my drumsticks and drum pad alot. She liked watching her cartoons she had books where she would read well tried to at least her mother read them to her. The only she would say is nicknames for her grandparents. Cc for caseys mother cindy and i cant recall what she called her grandfather but i remember somthing along the lines of a shortened name. Well when we went down to the pool at my place she didnt have "swimmies"  its what ive called them since i was a kid. Anyway so casey was holding her in the pool and she would make some splashes with her legs. Then i started to hold her up in the pool and there some neighbors in the pool and the people that worked at the apartment complex and since i got a kick out of how she said whats up dude i had her go and say that to everybody. That was also tried to get to say yo whats up dude im a boss. just because i thought it would be humorous to see a little say that. Actually shortly after the pool i remember goin up to caylee and saying caylee im a boss and her saying right back to me no im a boss. it was great i was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off i wish i had a video camera. sorry went on a little bit of a tangent there but yeah i was holding her and we went up to everyone to say hello. Then i was teaching her how kick in the water which is the first thing you should teach when teaching someone how to swim having her hold the side of the pool i held her up from her belly and had her kick then we got out of the pool. Then they left shortly after. The only other time was that i got to see caylee for more than a few minutes would be was the day i had to promote for the hip hop showcase all three of us went to the mall they went shopping while i handed out flyers then we met up and i treated them both to cheesecake factory. And she acted like a normal 2 year old at the table when its time to eat but nothing bad. At that point caylee grew more fond of me so when casey was done helpin her eat. she came and sat on my side of the table so casey could eat. hope that answers your questions about caylee if you have more detailed questions get back to me.

Now i know theres a lot of questions for me on here and with my spare time i will answer them best to my knowledge. oh sorry for my grammar i started writing this as soon as i woke up and im lazy with out my breakfast and coffee.

Tony - thanks for sharing.  Caylee seemed like such a cute little girl and full of personality. 
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

i have no idea whos with caylee in that picture and i appreciate what everyone is saying thank you very much
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

Remember i only knew and dated casey for a couple weeks
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 06:29:02 PM »

Tony,

Aww your all alone!!

Everybody is in the general discussion thread if you would like to come over
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »

Hi Tony, I too am sorry for all of this mess.  Can you tell me why Casey washed your car while you were gone?  Do you think there is any way that she could have used it for anything incriminating?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »

i really dont know why i mean i didnt wash it at all for months so it was just dirty from not being washed but yeah i hope not cuz then i couldnt drive my car anymore thats just fucked up. Its fucked up enuff she was driving my jeep all around creation while was gone when she wasnt suppose to.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »

Thanks for answering.  Did she clean the inside too?  Have LE checked it over and do you think they should?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »

Tony when you were in New York did Casey have your Jeep? I just read you said YES

I just heard your tape. I'm so sorry your going through this crap.
 You sound very nice.I hope being here at Scared Monkeys helps you a little.
Thank You for all your help, were just trying to find Caylee.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:08:03 PM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.