April 25, 2024, 06:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tony L.  (Read 69966 times)
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

It is helping and yes police checked it out so yeah theres nothing physically incriminating in there
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »

Thank you so much, that was really worrying me.  Hope you are able to get past this all soon.  Good luck and I hope you are able to find a girl that will really love you.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

Hi Tony, I too am sorry that you are going through all this mess. You seem like a very nice person.

I find it very telling that Casey was driving all over in your jeep when you were away, even though she wasn't supposed to be. Thank God you did not have a check book or cash in there, it would be gone. Seems she took as much as she could from everyone around her.

Thank you for all your input here.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

I just thought of a qusetion i want to ask. The one thing that puzzles me the most is ,Where was casey when ever she said she was going to work. Since we now know she didn't have a job, where was she really going? Do you know? Thanks so much.
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »

If i knew i think the investigation would be farther along than it is right now or anyone else for that matter
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

Thanks Tony. I guess that is the million dollar question. The only one who knows is Casey, which means we will never really know, because she lies so much.

I agree with you that it is scarey that someone can seem so normal and yet be so deceptive.
As previously stated by others here, I too hope that you can learn to trust again.

I am very sorry that you had to go through all this.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »

Not Tony L. here, but just wanted to tell A_News_Junkie great post, good advice.

Bleachedblack - Thank you.  Writing that and exposing myself was hard - but I felt it necessary to share.  However, if we had a pm system it would have been sent that way. 
Tony - she owns it! 
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »

I really do appreciate you opening up and saying and sharing that

thank you
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »

Hey Tony! I am so sorry you are in the middle of this mess. I know what it feels like to think you know someone and then to find out that you really didn't know them at all.You seem like a great guy! Thanks for answering our questions.

I was wondering what the interaction you witnessed between Casey and Caylee was like. Did Casey seem to truly enjoy being with Caylee ? Did she seem to be relieved and more care-free during the times she said Caylee was with the babysitter? Just wondering...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 10:23:41 PM »

Hi Tony!

I'm so sorry for what you have been through!  It's very kind of you to come here and answer our questions.  I truly hope you are able to find some peace.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:16 PM »

Tony thank you so much for coming and posting here to answer my fellow monkey's questions.  Sorry I do not have one of my own, but I do enjoy reading your responses.  You seem like a very bright guy with a good head on your shoulders.  Please remember that not every girl you meet is going to be a Casey.

-Dolce

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Hi Tony L.
It is so good to have you here and I hope that just getting some off this crap off of your chest can help you.
You were unlucky enough to get caught in Casey's web of shit, and for that I am truely sorry.  You seem to be such an upstanding young man, just trying to get an education , living your life,  and making your way in this life.

I hope you find someone one day that is a good,  true and deserving woman...  Thank God that there are not many like Casey out there! God that would be scarey as hell!

I don't have any questions, I just want to wish you all the very best that life has to give you, because you really deserve something good in your life now!

God bless you always.

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »

Hey Tony..

I read your post to Riley yesterday and just wanted to say you seem like a really nice young man with a terrific future ahead. Going to school and absorbing all that debt is stressful enough without all the other stuff Casey has created for you.

Ya know - God's plan is never laid out like a road map diagrammed on a GPS system. But some how and some way, this is part of God's plan for you. So don't stress it too much. You have cooperated with the police, answered questions from everyone under the sun, and tried your best to do the right thing . . . I don't think there is much more that could be asked of you.

Let's all just hope that there will be some closure for not only Caylee, but for you and the others who seem to care about Caylee so much.

btw - Clint thinks the world of you, and he said what a terrific person you are, publicly. I hope the future brings some resolution for both of you. I can understand the ins and outs of any relationship. Whether it be friends, husband and wife, or Girlfriend and Boyfriend. Just seems like you have a real friend in Clint. We should all be so lucky.

I wish you the best!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »

Tony, thanks for being so patient and answering our questions for us. I have a couple more if you have the time. On the flurry of phone calls on June 16th, she called you at 4:19, 2 minutes later calls Jesse. Did she  actually reach you that day, if so how was she, same as always? Was this a normal time of day for her to call you?

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone.
3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone.
 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone.
 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone.
4:14, she calls her mom at work.
4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph).
4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph).
4:24, mom on her cell.
 6:32, mom on home phone.
6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home.
 And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.

The computer that Lee picked up from your apt, he says it was plugged in andhad the death page on it, said "someone" had been deleting files, IMO, he was trying to pin that on you because from everything we've heard, Casey did not know her mother was coming, she did not know this day was the end of the road and she did not have time after her mother got there to do that, so my question is, if the computer was plugged in and open and deleting files, did Lee say hey, it got the death page? Because it's not something you would just ignore, you would make a comment about that. Oh, oh, Lee says he left his mother's around 12 am to come to your house, but didn't get back til 2:30 am, was he there that long? Do you have a general idea what time he left and how long from your apt to Casey's house.

Thanks again so much, alot of questions but they're related,lol. And good luck to you in the future.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 12:37:39 AM »

yeah well she was on it when amy came to the door i was playing mlb 2k8 with nate and it  was plugged in cuz when the deputy that came to look at my place for caylee i told him that it was casey's laptop and we all tried turning it on thought it was dead so we plugged it in and found out then that computer wasnt working and im a smart man with MACs but not PCs so we (including the deputy) just closed it and i told lee about it and he said he would look at it when he got there.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »

So lee's whole thing about Coming over and finding it on with the blue screen a death like somebody was deleting files was not true he had already knew about it before arriving? I am not sure if you answered that but did you get a text from Casey saying If they never find her guess who spends eternity in Jail?

TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »

Tony - you may have already answered this.

When you picked up Casey at Amscot on 6/27 at around 11:00am and she had that food with her, was the food like in ziplock freezer bags or something?  Why did it look to you like it was from home and not from the store?

Thanks!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 01:10:47 AM »

Tony,
I listened to your interview and have to say I feel better knowing you're doing what you can to help little Caylee.  It was comforting to hear she was happy, she sure has a great little smile.  It's interesting to note that Casey did not have your permission to drive your Jeep yet she did. 

Did Lee give you any reason to think he suspected you of anything?  It did seem like in his interview he was trying to implicate you somehow? 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 01:45:51 AM »

Tony, I don't have any more questions for you but wanted to comment that I agree with the other posters who have said what a good guy you seem to be.   It's pretty admirable that you are busting butt trying to better yourself and I'm sure this mess just added to your stress.

As crazy as it sounds, though, I think there's even a chance that some good will come out of this for you.   (Never underestimate the power of name recognition - but it can be a double edged sword, so be careful!)   

One good thing that already has is that you've proven your character to a lot of people who wouldn't have otherwise know you from Adam.  That may come in very handy someday........stranger things have happened!

All the luck in the world to you.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 01:46:25 AM »

Tony,
When Clint did the Greta interview he said that Casey stayed the night at your house
and Caylee wasnt there on June 15th fathers day, I never saw that is your statement
Did Casey spend teh night with you that night?

Thank you and God Bless

Sue

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.