April 25, 2024, 08:11:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tony L.  (Read 69986 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 08:09:20 AM »

yeah well she was on it when amy came to the door i was playing mlb 2k8 with nate and it  was plugged in cuz when the deputy that came to look at my place for caylee i told him that it was casey's laptop and we all tried turning it on thought it was dead so we plugged it in and found out then that computer wasnt working and im a smart man with MACs but not PCs so we (including the deputy) just closed it and i told lee about it and he said he would look at it when he got there.

Thank you Tony, well that is a shame that the deputy got her phone but not her computer and other things because Lee was gone an awfully long time and now we'll never know what evidence he destroyed or disposed of.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 11:06:20 AM »

I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »

I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off.

thank you Tony For clearing that up.. So we now know that George did see Casey and Caylee Leave his home on june 16th together.. one more piece of time line cleared up   
thank you very much Tony..

So here is a easy question>>>   what are you studying in school?  what are you looking to be when you grow up?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »

Full Sail University I just graduated from the Recording Arts program and now im starting Music Business.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

TONY I just want to say I am so sorry that you were put in this situation..I really hope things get better for you!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

Tony,
I have a question for you - not sure if you can answer or not, but did law enforcement do your interview or anyone you know of in segments?  I ask because on one of the interviews it sounded like they were doing snippets for the different aspects of the case.  IE: a statement for info pertaining to the theft/fraud, one for the neglect, and one for future possible charges.
Have they asked you not to discuss certain things - without of course  telling what those might be!!!!!!!
Oh, and remember - she owns it, not you!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have a great day.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

Full Sail University I just graduated from the Recording Arts program and now im starting Music Business.

wow that is fantastic.. sounds like you are very motivated and will have great success in your life
I know this is very difficult for you but dont let all this hold you back
you go on and make wonderful things out of your life and move on
I wish you the most happienss in your life

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
justpicky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2008, 03:53:37 PM »

Did you ever thought Casey enjoy dragging everyone into this mess .
If she only told the truth , at the beginning , everyone wouldn't of
been in this mess .  Casey does this to get ATTENTION .  That's her drug , ATTENTION .

Best for everyone not to hang around her call , email , etcccc.

her day will come when she's in prison for not telling the truth .

IF CAylee is alive , then Anthony's need to get there butt up , and stop being
lazy and found her , stop having everyone else do there job . Once they found
Caylee , have her on TV "live " so that will be there PROOF.  Other than that
no one will believe the Anthony's .

Casey knows exactly where Caylee is .  Casey is holding out , she figures if she
doesn't talk , she can walk .  Casey will NOT amount to anything , except for
a TROUBLEMAKER . If she had it her way , she would love to see everyone else
go to jail . 

Caylee is the one and only victim .......

Anthony's you've a daughter who has a lot of mental problems .

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »

Well Tony, it sounds like you are a really nice guy, I know this experience is going to change you, no way around that, but don't let people like Casey dictate the rest of your life, meaning try to trust again.

Ack, sorry, keep thinking of things to ask, don't know how it was worded but the detective said to you that with your permission he was taking an avenue of investigation that he didn't want to put on record, now I'm not asking you to say what that was, but do you know if it was helpful in the end?

Thanks.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »

WOW
 was Clint you bussiness partner?
Cam is your roommate
just trying not to get confused
Clint was the body on the couch
Gezz i wouldn't call this famous I would call this a pain in the ass.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 07:20:48 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2008, 03:19:26 AM »

Yeah i cant trust anybody anymore cuz she was completely normal to my knowledge all the way up until i found out everything in a couple hours the night july 15th. Thats what is so scary bout the whole thing.

What I can offer you is that we are all here for a reason. We have lessons to learn.  So, when life allows you the time to reflect on what you can learn from this, do so quietly in your heart.  Take those lessons and weave them into the person you are - the one your friends and family love.  IE:  Don't let this experience have the power to change you into something new - only allow an improved you!  Go forward knowing you deserved better - you gave a gift of trust, don't let anyone degrade such a beautiful act. 

News Junkie, I think this is the most intelligent and useful post I have read in all these weeks. I applaud you.

:::walks to middle of room, claps hands together solidly:::

TonyL, take this advice from New Junkie to heart, for these are truly words of wisdom.

I wish you well in life, and please know that all of us monkeys here understand the way this whole situation must affect you.

Remember, what you go through in life isn't what makes you into who you are, it's your response and what you learn in the process.

We all will leave this world with nothing but the knowledge we acquire while we are here.

Thank you for your time in coming here to the cage.

Let me make this fast, with one more thing to News Junkie -

:::sweeps hat from head, bows deeply from waist:::

Good post!

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2008, 07:02:25 AM »

Hey Tony, 
     I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading about how you played with Caylee in the pool and seemed to have such a great relationship with her.  My kids are your age and I love to watch how the guys interact with my grand baby and turn from this tough guy into a loving playful man around her.  It melts my heart and I bet that is how people saw you and Caylee when you played and taught her to say "what's up dude!"  You seem like the caregiver type guy that takes everyone in and has a good heart.  I sincerely wish you well and am sorry you got your heartstrings tangled in this sad web.  I hope you continue to do well in school and your business.  Have you tried to go over and see Casey?  God bless you and good luck.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »

Tony said that he does not know why Casey want to talk to him when she was
arrested, that he did not talk to her, nor has he talked to her since.

Clint said that Tony did receive a call from her after her arrest and he did talk to her.

Check the above links
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »

Tony, I'm sure you're still trying to decipher fact from fiction while you look back on all of the stories Casey has told you in the past (stories that probably do not seem relevent to finding Caylee at all). My questions for you:

Did Casey ever tell you stories about "friends" that you never met that you now believe to be fictional (other than the Nanny)?

Did she ever mention anyone else (fictional or otherwise) losing a child (death, accident, kidnapped, etc.) or discuss any news stories about a missing children (either before or after Caylee went missing?)

Even if you don't respond, thanks for taking the time to read this!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 01:37:18 PM »

Sundance - you touch my heart and I thank you for that. 

TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »

Again clint is a moron she did not contact me or did I after she was arrested
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

Tony was Casey working as a shot girl at Fusian?
Aso if yes was she in charge of the other girls?
Also why did a few of her friends think she was getting into smoking pot since going out with you.

Did you read this sighhhhhhhhh
Why would he give Disinformation like this to the cops, what did he have to back up his story about this , was it Just his opinion.
I myself being a Biker Babe thought he was OK with all of his tat's and Ed Hardy shirts, but now. 
 OK I'm done gezzz
Sean Daly;

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608deandaly/indexGallery.htm

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:57:40 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2008, 06:07:14 PM »

News Junkie, it was like you were speaking the words that were in my mind. I so totally agree with what you said, and was moved to respond to you.

I have some banana pudding, I'll share it with you, wanna?

You have a good outlook News Junkie, and to me your post just shows your wisdom.

Now, let's go get that pudding!

:::prances merrily out of cage arm in arm with News Junkie:::

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2008, 08:52:52 PM »

News Junkie, it was like you were speaking the words that were in my mind. I so totally agree with what you said, and was moved to respond to you.

I have some banana pudding, I'll share it with you, wanna?

You have a good outlook News Junkie, and to me your post just shows your wisdom.

Now, let's go get that pudding!

:::prances merrily out of cage arm in arm with News Junkie:::

Kindred Soul - Love it! 

And my answer to the nanner pudding......
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »

Tony:

We're all really, really curious about so many things.

But I'm begging you:  please be careful!

There's a good chance that testimony from those closest to Casey will be the only thing that will determine a conviction or acquittal in this case.

We all ONLY want justice for Caylee.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.