April 23, 2024, 12:34:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tony L.  (Read 69942 times)
shelley62
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »

From Canada here and am very interested in this case(to say the least). Just want to say thanks for coming on here and sharing what you know. I would not want to be in your shoes....it must be pretty mind-blowing to find out that someone that you think you know, is not who you think you know .....as you probably can imagine, Casey has alot of people trying to figure her out, so to hear from someone who spent time with her and was intimate with her is much appreciated. thanks again Tony... keep your head up and chaulk this one up as a lesson learned
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »

Hey, Tony. Could you please answer a couple of questions for me? 

In your statement to the OCSO on July 22nd, you say that you met Casey’s friend Sean Daly for the first time on July 5th at Buffalo Wild Wings. In Sean’s statement on July 17th to OSCO, he says the same thing. He was Casey’s friend since about 1999 and he met you for the first time on July 5th at Buffalo Wild Wings. In fact, he referred to you as “that kid Tony, whoever the hell he is.” He said he did not know you and had only seen you the one time.

Yet, on July 16, in an interview with OCSO, you verified your dates for flying to New York by asking Sean if he had flown out the day before.

Also, when OSCO asked how much you and Casey talked, and you stated,
“I talked to her, I mean she…”.

Sean interrupted you and said, “Not really that much.”

You said, “Not really…I didn’t really…I mean I talk to..”.

Sean interrupted again, saying, “Tony, you didn’t want to talk to her.”

Question one:
Had you and Sean compared extensive flight itineraries while watching the fights on July 5th at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Question two:
Why was Casey’s friend, Sean, whom you had only met once before, telling you how much you did or did not talk, or want to talk, to Casey?

TIA
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2008, 09:34:51 PM »

Tony, I am sorry about Caylee.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
TonyL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »

Shawn that was there for my first interview is my friend shawn not sean daly...
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2008, 08:04:06 PM »

Shawn that was there for my first interview is my friend shawn not sean daly...

Whew! That's good to know.

You know, they didn't spell Shawn's name correctly in the records. They need to fix that.

Thanks for your answer, Tony. Actually, you just convinced me that you are really Tony L.

Hang in there; this will pass. 
pang223
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »

Tony,

God Bless you for all you're going through and thank you so much for coming here to answer questions. 

Do you remember your phone conversations with Casey the night of the 15th and during the day on the 16th?  Had you established that night that she would be staying with you?  The reason I'm asking is because when Casey was leaving the house she told George she wouldn't be home that night and that she had already talked to Cindy about it.  This shows she wasn't planning on staying at home the night of the 16 and she wasn't planning on Caylee being home that night either.  She said they'd be at the nanny's.  And from the blockbuster surveillance photos and receipts from the 16th, we know she was with you that evening and without Caylee.

I know she told you she didn't' want to stay at home because of her parents fighting and she didn't want Caylee around it which is why Caylee was at Zanny's.

If Casey planned on coming over to your place with Caylee, I'd think whatever happened was an accident.  But if she was making plans for just herself to stay over...premeditation.

Thanks again!
ElaineG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Tony L, what a nightmare you must going thru, having been so intimate with casey during this time, my prayers are with you. Since casey did you use our vehicle without your permission or knowledge, can you tell us if cadaver dogs checked over your car and was there anything missing from your car like mats or rugs? Also based on what you know what does your gut tell you happened to little Caylee?

thanks for answering our questions, fact is way better than fiction.
need more wine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2008, 10:29:33 AM »

Tony, could you tell me what time and where Casey ran out of gas th 1st time on June 20th?  Did you put gas in her car or just drop her off. etc.  Also did you ride in her car between June 15 and June 27th?  Not asking about the June 27th date that seems so important but the previous Friday that you briefly mentioned to LE. appreciate it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »

Tony, did Casey have bumper stickers on the trunk of her car? If so , do you remember what they said? Thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2008, 05:45:32 AM »

Hi Tony. I can't believe I didn't see this thread before.
Did Casey smell bad when you picked her up from Amscot? Where could she have showered before you got her? What personal belongings did she have with her?

I'm sure you have PTS from this incident, that's normal. Seek assistance for your wellbeing if it gets to you.

Did I hear that a patio was being repaired in your apartment complex around the week of the 25th?
Did you find it curious that Casey was all ready for Fusion and to help with your music business so eagarly?

Thanks for answering all the questions presented to you. You rock.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »

Hiya Tony,  There's lots going down tomorrow and Tuesday.  It has to be surreal.  It just bums me out so bad to wonder and worry about baby Caylee.  It has to be devastating to you.  Do you think that you or anyone testifying Tuesday will be able to help in this case?  I know you cannot give details but could you give me some hope?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2008, 06:41:43 AM »

The silence on this thread is deafening.  I hope for the sake of baby Caylee, that someone comes forward with some information.  Every baby deserves to have at least one person fight for them because they are too little and innocent to fight for themselves. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2008, 06:12:11 AM »

Tony,
     I had a dream last night that you visited Casey in jail and that she told you where Caylee was.  You are in a terrible spot but also in one that might help solve the case.  Do you ever stop and wonder how you ever got mixed up with this or why?  Do you still picture little Caylee playing in the pool this summer?  Is it fair that you wrapped your heart around this baby and her mom only to be betrayed?  No.  This is something you will never be able to forget.  Some day, you will be a daddy and will look into your baby girl's or boy's eyes and you will remember Caylee's big beautiful eyes looking back.  Will you be able to say you did everything you could to find baby Caylee?  Please, please Tony, dig deep into your heart and think.  I think you can get answers.  A guilty conscience can eat at you the rest of your life - meaning, "did I do everything I could to help".  Please Tony, if you can do anything or think of anything to stop this madness, do it for the sake of Caylee - she needs you.  We need you.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »

I'm sure Tony cannot say a word anymore since he will most likely be testifying when this all goes to trial. 

I don't expect to see Tony back here until after there is a verdict read, if at all.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.