April 19, 2024, 07:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299563 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ieb736b6e0cb66025321a34467d06c17c

LMN preps Natalee Holloway story
Telefilm set for a 2009 debut
By Kimberly Nordyke

Oct 6, 2008, 05:51 PM ET

Lifetime Movie Network has gone into preproduction on a telefilm based on the real-life story of Natalee Holloway, a teenager who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class vacation in Aruba.

The tentatively titled "The Natalee Holloway Story," from Sony Pictures TV and executive producers Judith Verno and Frank Von Zerneck, is based on the book "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith," by Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty.

The movie, airing in 2009, will tell the story of Holloway, whose disappearance captured the attention of the national media, and Twitty's efforts to discover the truth about what happened to her daughter.

I applaud Beth. Any coverage she can bring to bear for Natalee the better.  I still hope that she sues Renee's socks off for the vile garbage she has put out there about Beth and Natalee. B*tch.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ieb736b6e0cb66025321a34467d06c17c

By Kimberly Nordyke

Lifetime Movie Network has gone into preproduction on a telefilm based on the real-life story of Natalee Holloway, a teenager who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class vacation in Aruba.

The tentatively titled "The Natalee Holloway Story," from Sony Pictures TV and executive producers Judith Verno and Frank Von Zerneck, is based on the book "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith," by Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty.

The movie, airing in 2009, will tell the story of Holloway, whose disappearance captured the attention of the national media, and Twitty's efforts to discover the truth about what happened to her daughter.

I applaud Beth. Any coverage she can bring to bear for Natalee the better.  I still hope that she sues Renee's socks off for the vile garbage she has put out there about Beth and Natalee. B*tch.

Ditto.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »

Any idea who they signed to play the parts of Natalee and Beth??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

By Kimberly Nordyke

good to see u Klass, Rob, and Monkeys
Hi to mr. and mrs. Red

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2008, 10:53:14 PM »

Hi, FOM...missed you...hope all is well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

Hope it's ok to post this here and it may have already been posted, if you need to just delete and Hi everyone!!!

liesbeth Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm   
About Natalee and her mother: by Renee Gielen

Quote:
http://www.waterkant.net/suriname/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1657&p=1

Americans even called for a tourism embargo Aruba, while the brill was simply a junkie. Did she really disappear? Or did she take an overdose and was her body secretly taken by the yanks to the States?
Although the lie is fast, the truth is faster and what if appears Natalee was/is just a junky and her mother disturbed the investigation and probably made money out of it?
Natalee Holloway not a goody-goody

AMSTERDAM – The on Aruba disappeared Natalee Holloway was not the goody-goody as her mother keeps describing her. She had an alcohol problem, was very close with different men and was just released from a drugs rehabilitation centre.This cynical portrait gives Renee Gielen who is making a documentary about the mother of Natalee. Beth Holloway-Twitty created a portrait of the dream daughter, a virgin who never made a false step in her live, does not drink, does not smoke and has never experienced with drugs.

The Christian girl that propagated her biblical ideas in voluntary work and was an example for all other younger people, as is written by the paper Amigo.
According to Gielen Natalee ended in a drugs rehabilitation centre short before she came to Aruba.
The American allowed the mail bar visitors licking belly jellies of her body, she was blowing on the beach, her friends warned her not to drink so much, enumerates the documentary maker in the newspaper.

Natalees addiction is discussed in an interview with an Aruban taxi driver, which the producer has on tape. Natalee’s family asked in the taxi for the addresses of drug addicts, apparently in order to obtain drugs for her.
Gielen says that she was from day one suspicious about the disappearance. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that there was something wrong. I knew that this was not a distressed mother.
Now I know what I saw: a mother with major problems. "

Gielen describes the book released by the mother of Natalee about the disappearance, as a first degree loud and noisy image building story”. After reading the book the feeling “this is not right ' dominates in every aspect." Her suspicion was even strengthened. "With the lies in the book and the many, dubious claims and events in the last 2.5 years, the question arose: ” did Beth really want Natalee to be found?

Gielen believes that mother BethTwitty only wanted one thing: to cover Natalees shameful behavior and way of disappearance. And she needed a scapegoat for that. That became Joran van der Sloot, the boy last seen with her, according to Amigo.

DOCUMENTARY MAKER TO VS FOR "THE REAL" HOLLOWAY STORY

Willemstad/Oranjestad: ”When I looked into her eyes, I knew there was something wrong and from that moment I started to investigate this case: up till today”.
This tells documentary maker Renee Gielen about Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway. Gielen started to investigate world’s most discussed disappearance and was especially affected by the weird behavior of Natalee’s mother who she interviewed in June 2005 in the Holliday Inn Hotel on Aruba for the Dutch television program Twee Vandaag (today Een Vandaag). ”I did not know what I saw in her eyes, I did know that it was not a sad mother I talked too. Now I know what I saw then: a mother in big trouble”.

Earlier this year, the program maker who works and lives on Curaçao, showed video material with statements of people involved which show a new light on the matter. Amigo wrote about it and the Dutch topic program Netwerk showed it on Dutch television. Now she works, also because of the recently released book of Beth Twitty “Loving Natalee”, the true story of the Aruban kidnap, on a documentary with new material on tape. She does this in cooperation with …………………

Gielen is now preparing for a visit to the United States for further research. She describes the book released by the mother as ”a first degree loud and noisy image building story ”. After reading the book the feeling " this is not right ' dominates in every aspect." Her suspicion was even strengthened. "With the lies in the book and the many, dubious claims and events in the last 2.5 years, the question arose: ” did Beth really want Natalee to be found?

IDEAL DAUGHTER

Gielen points out that Natalee never was mentioned in the official missing list of the FBI. She also indicates that the tape of the Holiday Inn on which was to see a blond woman not was send to the forensic Institute in Rijswijk, because Twitty had said that it was not Natalee. In addition, she says she has information that Natalee was not the girl Beth would like to say she was: the dream daughter, a virgin who never made a false step in her live, does not drink, does not smoke and has never experienced with drugs. The Christian girl that propagated her biblical ideas in voluntary work and was an example for all other younger people.

According to Gielen the opposite is true. Natalee supposed to have ended in a drugs rehabilitation centre short before she came to Aruba. The girl supposed to have liked it that much on Aruba, that she did not want to leave anymore.Natalee allowed the mail bar visitors licking belly jellies of her body, was blowing on the beach, her friends warned her even not to drink so much, enumerates the documentary maker. Natalees addiction is discussed in an interview with an Aruban taxi driver Trina, (for protection no last name) who also in the book (as only taxi driver) with (first) name is mentioned. She tells that when Beth’s now second ex-husband, Jug Twitty, and his friend Mitch are sitting in her taxi, they ask the taxi driver to drive to the choller houses on the island. Gielen: “to her question why, the answer is: “because she was in the USA in rehab recently”.

Gielen dares to state that Beth Twitty in the days, months and years after the disappearance of her daughter only wanted one thing: to cover Natalees shameful behavior and way of disappearance. And she needed a scapegoat for that. That became Joran van der Sloot, the boy last seen with her, in the company of the two Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe; they must have done it, according to Gielen. According to Gielen Joran made a mistake by lying in first instance about leaving Natalee. ”He described that also in his book, the book in which he does not spare himself.”

WRONGFUL

The idea, that Twitty played a remarkable role is strongened by the statements done. Gielen names a few examples. “She managed to say in the Fox news, Geraldo, that the Dutch government used the tragic incidents around the Katrina to release the suspects in September 2005. ”Rape is not a crime for the Dutch government', Twitty adds in the interview. ”In the same interview the mother stated that there are five statements in which Joran admits he had sex with Natalee in his house and that Natalee was in and out of consciousness, while these statements do not exist”. Gielen tells.

"If you write in your book about making a remark during a meeting on Aruba with the Aruban Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) that it is all about a cover up on the Aruban side and the whispering reaction from the ex chairman of the Ahata was supposed to be “yes, you are right”, than you need guts. While you can count on it that this is going to be checked, which I did.”

About the Strategic Communications Task Force, established by Aruba she writes that this was done 'to combat the negative media and to combat us'. Gielen: "A member of the taskforce disputes this and states that the taskforce always tried to nuance. In the beginning the strategic taskforce even was a liaison for her. Hotels were arranged, her press conferences were made possible. Money was collected”. The member can only guess that Beth experienced the website, which nuanced her unfounded statements and accusations which were damaging the island, experienced as an attack on her.

Gielen tells that Twitty repeatedly told that her daughter did not bring her bank card “because this was left in her bedroom in Alabama". “This while Jug Twitty - stepfather of Natalee, Beth and he are divorced in the meantime – and a friend in a taxi discussed that Natalee after her disappearance twice took money from her bank account after with they blocked the account.

In the book Beth writes to have felt threatened by Charles Croes, who, as the owner of a 'rental cell phone Company” was quickly involved and helped on all fronts. According to Beth he presented himself as a 'clairvoyant "and he supposed to have informed to her sex life when she was alone with him in a car. A friend was supposed to have rescued her just in time. Gielen: ' it is not the only insult she makes in his direction. In an interview I recently had with him, Croes tells his story. And that is quite different. Furthermore, Croes confirms the ties Twitty between Twitty and the White House. Jug Twitty told him: ' I have very long fingers, reaching to the White House”. “Previously, it appeared that Beth Twitty contacted Condoleeza Rice by Jug Twitty, who managed by the Dutch Minister of justice that Aruba made a high profile case.

Hi everybody!  It is so discouraging to see so few people on this thread lately.  This article above is so outrageous.  Can Beth sue her a**?

I have been on this earth quite awhile, but it still amazes me how people like Renee & Co. can live with themselves.  I will never forget Natalee and the positive energy she radiated on this earth.  Such a beautiful light in the midst of these dark and ugly people in Aruba.  I still pray for Beth, Dave and the family.  I truly do not know how they get through this tragedy, especially when they have to read and see these things, and they have not had an ounce of justice.  It just kills my heart.  But Beth has been such an inspiration, I just keep praying so He will see how horribly this affects us all, being unable to stop this evil that runs rampant in the hearts of these people on Aruba, and right this horrible wrong.

God bless you Natalee, rest in peace. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »

Hi, FOM...missed you...hope all is well.

ty 2 NJ.  I am well and healthy.  I hope the same is true for you as well as all who read here.

As far as MJ.  About a year ago he asked me to send him some new Nokia phone.  I told him I had no $.
I have not heard from him since.

This case affected so many people. 
And helped so many people to connect.

Thanks for your good wishes....sending them back a hundred times over.  To all the monkeys.
We made a difference.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2008, 12:56:37 AM »

SS...Do you know if the 2.26 Phone call is the one to Deepak for 8 minutes...the one asking for the ride home? TIA

Looking for the cell phone records?? Any idea where to find them? Again TIA

No Mum, I don't know where to find them.  The times I used mostly came from the statements.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2008, 01:22:56 AM »

Hi FOM !  Good to see you !

Destiny - If you see this, I am sorry for the loss of your beloved aunt/mom.  You were lucky to have one another.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2008, 01:26:33 AM »

Are there any Text message transcripts regarding this case?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2008, 01:36:01 AM »

Are there any Text message transcripts regarding this case?

There are some Statements and Documents that can be found here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=6.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:04 AM »

FYI - I'm working on posting all of the front page posts of CHECKME and also any posts mentioning Checkme in the order of posts.  I have them all copied but there's a little cleaning up I need to do before I can post.  Probably will post tomorrow in the Shango forum area.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2008, 03:54:20 AM »

Any idea who they signed to play the parts of Natalee and Beth??

my choices:

Beth = Marg Helgenberger/CSI

Natalee = Blake Lively/Gossip Girl

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:04 AM »

I agree that the Greta interview with Charles Croe was very strange.  Course this was before we knew how corrupt everyone is/was....

I remember thinking by his looks and his cryptic talk that he knew alot and that he had to be CIA or DEA.  Greta made sure we knew that the interview was heavily edited so as not to jeopardize the case.  REmember this is when we all still believed that anything said in the media would be excluded as evidence.  We thought Greta was being careful not to ruin the case.

I have many times shouted out for Greta to replay that entire interview so we could know what was said.  I think Joran said some incriminating things that night.  I think Croes was silenced by the Elders.

Good day all - back to work  here-

Thanks Beans...There always has been an "extra" DEA/FBI/Embassy Agent the night the family arrived in Aruba. Paulus and Joran refer to FBI Agent Williams. The family to DEA Agent Williams. Joran has an Embassy Agent Smitt. This is all besides Jody Bearman saying she was an FBI agent! There is also a US Customs woman at the jail. And Joran was on some sort of watch list.

DEA Williams had a connection to Renfro and there is some sort of connection between Croes and Renfro...and coincidently these people all show up to help the Family.

From SandraK's-Joran's Diary Notes??

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0

Charles Croes then gave me his phone number and said if I remember anything to please call him. Agent Smitt and the local police officer returned they shook hands and Deepak, my dad, and I stepped in the Police car. On the drive back to my house the officer that had spoken to Agent Smitt said that he had told him that the girl was probaly a run away and that she will probaly turn up in a day or two. He also told us that Agent Smitt had told him she was from a wealthy family.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2008, 04:20:29 AM »

I recall a post that said the Kalpoe step-father worked in one of the Hotels. Does anyone remember seeing anything about Luis Ramirez employment other than him owning a car rental?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2008, 04:51:15 AM »

Bringing this over from Clinton's thread...Re TES

Re: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06
« Reply #972 on: October 06, 2008, 02:59:46 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I just got off of the phone with Texas Equu Search.  The are planning another search for November 7-9 in Princeton LA.  We desperately need volunteers.  We will be searching the area between Ward Lane and Princeton Road.  This is an area that has been searched before but law enforcement wants it searched again.  There is also a pond that we want searched. 

Please say prayers for operating funds for TES.  They are really struggling right now.

Thanks
Carolyn

TES was affected by hurricane Ike and if I heard correctly are also going back to search for Caylee.

Texas EquuSearch can now receive donations from credit cards by using the Network for Good website. If you would prefer not to donate online using a credit card, please feel free to mail your donation to:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted SAR Team
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2008, 07:23:31 AM »

Also, does anyone remember way back when the posting about the Kalpoe brothers being sent to Aruba because they got into trouble in Suriname??  Anyone know what they did back there??

Sure do, but can't remember if it was ever said what kind of trouble they were in.

GEL!!  Good to see you!!
I don't think we learned exactly what the 'trouble' was.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:42 AM »

Aruba/Bonaire

Published by Micha Kat February 2, 2008 in General.

The Algemeen Dagblad excels in the Joran-reporting, congratulations! Today revealing pieces of Peter de Knegt (after the receipts of Bram "weather seems to be all the way back to the journalistic front) and Eddy van der Ley. It is what obfuscated in the documents, but they give two good hard evidence to suggest that the PPS the family van der Sloot in protection and detection has deliberately frustrated to prevent Father Paul also believe it will have. These are the instructions:

1. The Aruban that the crucial information from Joran knew how to steal, it moved first to Justice, but that his information was "a reference to the trash." The AD: "That was the Aruban in contact with Peter R. de Vries. "

2. According to the neighbor of Joran in Arnhem did Joran is often loud and clear on the actions that he had done with Natalee. He seized it against his friends on and did very easygoing during bizarre rulings. The boys with whom he lived together all the details have heard several times. I do not understand why they have not been heard by the police. "

What we need to think in addition to all previous evidence for class justice? How deep are we now sunk in the Netherlands? Would there sometimes an entirely different affair secret behind the coute que coute who should remain hidden? Would that secret might have something to do with the role of the Dutch Antilles fulfill within the judiciary, namely as a kind of perverted tropical sexparadijs where prosecutors and judges their sick sexual fanatsieen can become reality? Van der Sloot father was a kind of 'sexual broker "for the gentlemen (and without) toga? There are no indications in the names of Cor Merx and Ernst Wesselius? Do not place this whole affair reminiscent of the affair Eddy de Kroes, the former "Meat Master 'by Justice in which protection was taken, perhaps because he is in' his' hotel Des Indes sexfeesten organized for senior? Conspiracy, conspiracy and conspiracy again ...

Who is this Ernst Wesselius?

more about him here ( on page 16 and 17 )  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.300

=============================================================================

Gepubliceerd door Micha Kat 2 februari, 2008 in Algemeen.

Het Algemeen Dagblad excelleert in de Joran-verslaggeving, complimenten! Vandaag onthullende stukken van Peter de Knegt (die na de ‘bonnetjes van Bram’ weer helemaal terug lijkt te zijn aan het journalistieke front) en Eddy van der Ley. Het staat wat weggemoffeld in de stukken, maar ze geven twee behoorlijk harde aanwijzingen voor de stelling dat het OM de familie van der Sloot in bescherming neemt en de opsporing bewust heeft gefrustreerd om te voorkomen dat ook vader Paulus eraan zal moeten geloven. Dit zijn de aanwijzingen:

1. De Arubaan die de cruciale informatie van Joran wist te ontfutselen, stapte hiermee eerst naar Justitie, maar daar werd zijn informatie ‘naar de prullenbak verwezen’. Het AD: “Daarop raakte de Arubaan in contact met Peter R. de Vries.”

2. Volgens de buurvrouw van Joran in Arnhem ‘liet Joran zich vaak luidruchtig en ondubbelzinnig uit over de handelingen die hij met Natalee had verricht. Hij schepte daar tegen zijn vrienden erg over op en deed tijdens feestjes bizarre uitspraken. De jongens met wie hij samenwoonde hebben alle details verschillende keren gehoord. Ik snap niet waarom zij niet door de politie zijn gehoord.”

Wat moeten we hiervan denken bovenop alle eerdere aanwijzingen voor klassenjustitie? Hoe diep zijn we inmiddels gezonken in Nederland? Zou er soms een heel ander geheim achter de affaire zitten die coute que coute verborgen moet blijven? Zou dat geheim iets te maken kunnen hebben met de functie die de Antillen vervullen binnen de Nederlandse rechterlijke macht, namelijk als een soort tropisch sexparadijs waar geperverteerde officieren van justitie en rechters hun zieke seksuele fanatsieen werkelijkheid kunnen laten worden? Was vader Van der Sloot een soort ’seksuele broker’ voor de heren in (en zonder) toga? Zijn hiervoor geen aanwijzingen in de namen van Cor Merx en Ernst Wesselius? Doet deze hele affaire niet stek denken aan de affaire Eddy de Kroes, de gewezen ‘Vleesmeester’ die ook door Justitie in bescherming werd genomen, wellicht omdat hij in ‘zijn’ hotel Des Indes sexfeesten organiseerde voor topambtenaren? Komplotten, komplotten en nogmaals komplotten….

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2008, 08:26:54 AM »

I recall a post that said the Kalpoe step-father worked in one of the Hotels. Does anyone remember seeing anything about Luis Ramirez employment other than him owning a car rental?  TIA

From a Dutch crime blog (a report from his contact, on Aruba, named macamba) :

"Enkele weken geleden sprak ik met een van de broers Kalpoe. Ze wonen aan de Hooiberg in Santa Cruz Aruba en ik ken hun vader erg goed die in het hotelwezen van Aruba werkzaam is. Deze broers zijn er door Joran bij betrokken terwijl ze er werkelijk helemaal niks mee te maken hebben gehad. Joran stond bekend als rokkenjager, hij ging er prat op om zoveel mogelijk vrouwen te versieren en hield daar zelfs een boekje voor bij met alle namen, data en tijdstippen. Joran schuwde het heimelijke gebruik van GHB ook niet als een meisje niet snel genoeg op zijn advances in ging. Volgens een van de broertjes noemde Joran dat zijn "love-potion" en als het hem niet snel genoeg ging wast het "love-potion no. 9" erin als het meisje niet keek of als Joran zelf een drankje ging halen.[/i]

"Single weeks I ago spoke with one of the brothers Kalpoe.  They live at the Haystack in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father very good that in the hotel being of Aruba actively is.  These brothers are to make had there by Joran by concerned meanwhile they it really totally nothing with.  Joran stood known as skirts hunter, he was proud to decorate of so much possible women and held that even a book for by with all names, data and moments.  Joran shunned not went the secret use of GHB also not as a girl fast enough on its advances in. According to one of the brothers named Joran that are "love-potion" and as it him not fast enough went wast the "love-potion no.  9" in it as the girl looked not or wanted to get as a Joran self a drink.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2008, 08:51:06 AM »

SS...Do you know if the 2.26 Phone call is the one to Deepak for 8 minutes...the one asking for the ride home? TIA

Looking for the cell phone records?? Any idea where to find them? Again TIA

Mum, I found this.....

WorldJOURIER 8 MINUTE PHONE CALL

On 7-14 DILMA ARENDS reported that evidence in the form of cellular phone tracking records of Principal Suspect J. SLOOT pinpoint that he did make a 4:00 AM cellular phone call.  ARENDS also alluded that the forensics may have pinpointed precisely from where Principal Suspect J. SLOOT placed the cellular call from.  ARENDS also said that at 4:00 AM Current Suspect D. KALPOE was home but after receiving the cellular phone call from Principal Suspect J. SLOOT, he left his home and then went to the "Marriott Hotel" location.

http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

Just out of curiosity how reliable is the World Journier information? 

Just out of curiousity how reliable is Dilma Arends? Works with Julia?  This was just before the time of Deepaks Chats with Wendy Terry.

From one of Joran's book translations! Lol copied it this morning without the link and read all 3...

Joran got under the roof of one of them huts to shelter from the wind and called Deepak at 2.26am. He talked to him in papi and dutch so that Natalee would not understand. Deepak asks what happened and Joran boasted that she had given him a blow job.

Deepak said that he was a lucky guy.

The call lasted 8 minutes and Deepak said he would come and pick him up. He was chatting with some surinam girl. After about 15 minutes Joran heard Deepaks car coming from a far.

snipped...Satish not Deepak picks him up

At 2.46am Joran receives a text message from Deepaks computer in which he asks him to misscall him (call, let the phone ring once and hang up again) when he gets home.

They drive home and when they get there Satish says not to worry, he will go and pick up his shoes. He asks Joran where he left them, Joran explains this, gets out and Satish drives off.

Joran goes to his apartment. He text messages Flor at 3.11 something sweet and messages Deepak at 3.13 saying that he is home and whether he is online.

Joran switches on his computer and goes online. Then comes the already known chat between the Deepak and Joran.

Joran then visits the three soccer sites we know off.

Then the the 2 porn sites where the downloads to hard porn flicks

He looks for the last time at his hotmail and MSN at 4.30

Joran then writes that these were findings also of the forensic search of the computer and thus fact.

That 4AM time keeps popping up though!

Remember that Joran's book excerpts are not gospel...

The account written come from whom? The prime suspect in a homocide, a proven pathological liar, a labeled sociopath.

I consider very few details, from Joran's book, to be fact. He may have told the truth on what he ate for breakfast that morning...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.