April 25, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299747 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2008, 09:29:15 AM »

Not only am I skeptical of Joran's account (in his book), but I am also skeptical of any FACTS established by ALE...

Remember, ALE is able to determine, without forensic testing:
1) A washed up bone is that of a donkey,
2) Fluid found in car is chocolate,
3) Belts, duct tape, hair, sunglasses, t-shirts are all not related to the case.

Everything from their mouths was lies and half-truths...They knew from day one that cover-up mode was in effect, we suspected early on, then confirmed over time.

Their reports were accepted originally as fact...
Arlene Schippers explained their unique brand of law (hahaha)...
And on and on and on...

People assumed that an honest investigation was to take place, one void of preferential treatment, as in other civilized parts of the world.

Over time, and very tough to believe it was happening right before our eyes, the writing was on the wall that something was just not right...It was then that people starting questioning some of the alleged facts, evidence against the suspects, and reasons for their tactics...

My anology way back when, and I think it still fits:
A gerbil (Beth) running through a maze (Aruba) trying to find the cheese (Natalee). Everytime the gerbil (Beth) got too close to the cheese (Natalee), someone (corrupt, cover-up disinformation team member) lifted the gerbil (Beth) by the tail and sat them back at the beginning of the maze (Aruba)...

What a joke...
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2008, 10:01:31 AM »

Monday, May 30

2:34 am: Joran's younger brother Valentijn on van der Sloot computer (CRD)
3:07 am: Joran's younger brother Valentijn on Van der Sloot computer (CRD)

11:30: Charles Croes, owner of an Aruban cell rental company, recieves a call from a friend, informing him that a very important call may have been made from one of his phones. Croes makes arrangements to meet his friend (OTR 6/29/05)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »

P 128

Deepak:

At around 10:30 am I got up. After that the entire family except for my sister went to the office of Oomen. When we arrived there Joran, his parents and lawyer were already there...

...On a certain moment the mobile phone of Joran's mother rang. She stood up and went outside. After a while she came back and said that she had heard from a friend that they had found the girl. She asked Joran's father to call Van Der Straaten and verify this. Joran's father called Van Der Straaten, but he did not answer his phone. Joran's father said he would continue trying and if something was up we would hear about it. I have to tell you that I heard the name Van Der Straaten mentioned very often. I did not know who he was until I started following the case....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »

FYI - I'm working on posting all of the front page posts of CHECKME and also any posts mentioning Checkme in the order of posts.  I have them all copied but there's a little cleaning up I need to do before I can post.  Probably will post tomorrow in the Shango forum area.

You da monkey!!!  Thanks so much!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »

Mum
Who is Agent Smitt?????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

Checkme posts in the Shango forum 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3642.0
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

Mum
Who is Agent Smitt?????

Morning Lala's...All I can come up with is Eric Williams...my logic anyway! Joran doesn't mention Williams when he talks about Smitt and we know Williams was there, per Beth and Paulus and Joran's PVs.

I have been banging my head against a wall with this FBI/DEA/Agent for ages now, still not 100% that Williams was DEA. I would like to know who the FBI guy that was on the island from Day 1 was?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »

Not only am I skeptical of Joran's account (in his book), but I am also skeptical of any FACTS established by ALE...

Remember, ALE is able to determine, without forensic testing:
1) A washed up bone is that of a donkey,
2) Fluid found in car is chocolate,
3) Belts, duct tape, hair, sunglasses, t-shirts are all not related to the case.

Everything from their mouths was lies and half-truths...They knew from day one that cover-up mode was in effect, we suspected early on, then confirmed over time.

Their reports were accepted originally as fact...
Arlene Schippers explained their unique brand of law (hahaha)...
And on and on and on...

People assumed that an honest investigation was to take place, one void of preferential treatment, as in other civilized parts of the world.

Over time, and very tough to believe it was happening right before our eyes, the writing was on the wall that something was just not right...It was then that people starting questioning some of the alleged facts, evidence against the suspects, and reasons for their tactics...

My anology way back when, and I think it still fits:
A gerbil (Beth) running through a maze (Aruba) trying to find the cheese (Natalee). Everytime the gerbil (Beth) got too close to the cheese (Natalee), someone (corrupt, cover-up disinformation team member) lifted the gerbil (Beth) by the tail and sat them back at the beginning of the maze (Aruba)...

What a joke...

HI BUCKSHOT...Great anology...I am going with a little bit of truth in every lie as far as the book, PVs, interviews go! Only problem is...which little bit is the truth!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2008, 10:56:02 AM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

1) Did it get sent to US?
2) If so, results?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2008, 10:58:04 AM »

Monday, May 30

2:34 am: Joran's younger brother Valentijn on van der Sloot computer (CRD)
3:07 am: Joran's younger brother Valentijn on Van der Sloot computer (CRD)

11:30: Charles Croes, owner of an Aruban cell rental company, recieves a call from a friend, informing him that a very important call may have been made from one of his phones. Croes makes arrangements to meet his friend (OTR 6/29/05)

Just another coincidence...Val on the computer the exact same time as I have the 8 minute phone call ending.

What was Val doing up that late on a school night? Wonder if the FBI will pay him a visit at school?

BUCKSHOT...Trying to put CC's timeline together, if you see anything else would you please post.  Thanks!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »

Jun 17, 10:02 AM —       
810. Checkme   
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

1) Bloody mattress found over there...
2) Paulus drop off of Joran in Saventa...
3) Joran catches bus in Saventa...

Must be a popular area...
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »

Jun 16, 5:43 PM —       
817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

LVR - 5th, not 4th??
SC - 4th??

LVR seems to be a well kept secret on the island...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2008, 11:16:59 AM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

2) If so, results?

BUCKSHOT...From the Dr Phil Docs...

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Lab nr. 667/2005

Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA)
Date: 15 June 2005
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »

810. Checkme   
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

Thanks Klaas and BUCKSHOT...I have been looking for that post or one very similar, didn't know it was Checkme?...So what was this house doing on the net on 6/9/2005

Who pointed to Lorenzo first? Anyone recall?  TIA
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

2) If so, results?

BUCKSHOT...From the Dr Phil Docs...

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
Date: 09 June 2005
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Lab nr. 667/2005

Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA)
Date: 15 June 2005
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT

What were the results on the blood? Anyone...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »

BUCKSHOT...We discussed this in Shango...and from what I recall Rob may have some conclusions on the blood samples. At the very least he has a better handle on it than I do...LOL

We did discuss that there was DNA to compare with Beth and Dave's DNA samples.

IIRC...the Chocolate was announced around 6/11 and there is no way the results would have know from the FBI by that date.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

Hi everybody!  It is so discouraging to see so few people on this thread lately.  This article above is so outrageous.  Can Beth sue her a**?

I have been on this earth quite awhile, but it still amazes me how people like Renee & Co. can live with themselves.  I will never forget Natalee and the positive energy she radiated on this earth.  Such a beautiful light in the midst of these dark and ugly people in Aruba.  I still pray for Beth, Dave and the family.  I truly do not know how they get through this tragedy, especially when they have to read and see these things, and they have not had an ounce of justice.  It just kills my heart.  But Beth has been such an inspiration, I just keep praying so He will see how horribly this affects us all, being unable to stop this evil that runs rampant in the hearts of these people on Aruba, and right this horrible wrong.

God bless you Natalee, rest in peace. 

Sirensong....I think many others might do as I do...check daily and continue to pray for Justice for Natalee...I am still in awe of the  wonderful work that several including johan and Rob do here..I still have Natalee's poster in the window in my car and am often asked qustions about the case.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »

810. Checkme   

Thanks Klaas and BUCKSHOT...I have been looking for that post or one very similar, didn't know it was Checkme?...So what was this house doing on the net on 6/9/2005

Now I know you're gonna want me to find it again.......

But in all the confusion on the FP about the detainment of the 4th and 5th suspects.........

Someone posts that the suspect (that I thought was Lorenzo -- although lots of confusion between Lorenzo's and Steve Croes's detainment) was brought in as a result of the questioning of the 'dutch brothers' 

The only Dutch brothers are -- Sander and Koen 

(I've posted those posts several times over the past years -- I can probably find it again later today)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

2) If so, results?

confusing huh?

Beth gave blood on 6-12-2005... so we know there was something to compare Bath's blood too.

Both Sloot car were confiscated along with the Kalpoe crimemobile. It's very interesting that both the Sloot cars were snatched yet no one ever said Natalee or any of the criminals were ever in those vehicles.

I have always wondered if the Sloot vehicles were the one(s) with the blood.

In light of Paulus driving around the pond at 4 am - makes ya wonder - doesn't it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »

810. Checkme   

Now I know you're gonna want me to find it again.......

But in all the confusion on the FP about the detainment of the 4th and 5th suspects.........

Someone posts that the suspect (that I thought was Lorenzo -- although lots of confusion between Lorenzo's and Steve Croes's detainment) was brought in as a result of the questioning of the 'dutch brothers' 

The only Dutch brothers are -- Sander and Koen 

(I've posted those posts several times over the past years -- I can probably find it again later today)

Sharon...Thanks...But you don't need to look for it again! I posted in Shango the date that Lorenzo was first mentioned on the FP and just can't remember the date.

Will see if I can find my post later...LOL

Still only up to 6/12 reading the FP posts and will copy anything I come across.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.