April 24, 2024, 06:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299735 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »

Santa Lucia Area - According to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »

Posted by: SSP | Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 11:02 AM (RWV)

I personally think that the father may be involved in the cover-up. After the brothers dropped of NH and VDS, they went home. I think something "bad" did happen, and VDS freaked out--called his father to help him dispose of the evidence. I don't think either of them ever thought of how big this would get--media, parents in Aruba, etc. I think they both thought they could erase Natalee from the face of the earth and they could go on with their lives...just a theory.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas and BUCKSHOT...I have been looking for that post or one very similar, didn't know it was Checkme?...So what was this house doing on the net on 6/9/2005

Who pointed to Lorenzo first? Anyone recall?  TIA

Now I know you're gonna want me to find it again.......

But in all the confusion on the FP about the detainment of the 4th and 5th suspects.........

Someone posts that the suspect (that I thought was Lorenzo -- although lots of confusion between Lorenzo's and Steve Croes's detainment) was brought in as a result of the questioning of the 'dutch brothers' 

The only Dutch brothers are -- Sander and Koen 

(I've posted those posts several times over the past years -- I can probably find it again later today)

Sharon...Thanks...But you don't need to look for it again! I posted in Shango the date that Lorenzo was first mentioned on the FP and just can't remember the date.

Will see if I can find my post later...LOL

Still only up to 6/12 reading the FP posts and will copy anything I come across.

Mum -- it is actually not the Front Page. IIRC -- it is RBN #7 -- the old archives -- mid June.

I have it saved, but will have to search for the post. The thread is still here.

BTW I'm cracking up over the 'lurkers' now that we've mentioned that 'l' person again   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »

BUCKSHOT...Half way down the page at this link there are descriptions of the Lab and Technical Items in the Dr Phil case. There are some concerning Deepak's car seat that Rob just posted about. Also tells what went to Holland and what went to the FBI...Way too many involving blood, DNA and tape to copy.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas and BUCKSHOT...I have been looking for that post or one very similar, didn't know it was Checkme?...So what was this house doing on the net on 6/9/2005

Who pointed to Lorenzo first? Anyone recall?  TIA

Now I know you're gonna want me to find it again.......

But in all the confusion on the FP about the detainment of the 4th and 5th suspects.........

Someone posts that the suspect (that I thought was Lorenzo -- although lots of confusion between Lorenzo's and Steve Croes's detainment) was brought in as a result of the questioning of the 'dutch brothers' 

The only Dutch brothers are -- Sander and Koen 

(I've posted those posts several times over the past years -- I can probably find it again later today)

Sharon...Thanks...But you don't need to look for it again! I posted in Shango the date that Lorenzo was first mentioned on the FP and just can't remember the date.

Will see if I can find my post later...LOL

Still only up to 6/12 reading the FP posts and will copy anything I come across.

Mum -- it is actually not the Front Page. IIRC -- it is RBN #7 -- the old archives -- mid June.

I have it saved, but will have to search for the post. The thread is still here.

BTW I'm cracking up over the 'lurkers' now that we've mentioned that 'l' person again   

RBN #7...I was up to 9 once and just started back on RBN #1

Think I may have caught a live one from Aruba this morning...well he was using a Mac and it went to a post by A.S.

Any new thoughts on Charles Croes, Sharon? TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2008, 01:18:34 PM »

Regarding the Checkme posts - you guys are picking up the date/time incorrectly, it is at the end and not at the beginning:

Finn...Another one...dated 6/16...

Jun 16, 5:43 PM —       
817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

FYI - you guys are picking up the wrong date.  The date is at the end and the number(817) is at the beginning.  This is the correct date/time:

817. Checkme   
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).
Jun 16, 5:41 PM —
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »

Here's a few where they're trying to figure it all out  I haven't found the one I'm specifically looking for. Later.

Teo
Scared Monkey
RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »   

Also there are rumours of 2 dutch brothers which were interogated last night

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:41 AM »   
Edmond:today at 6 poelice picked up at adress at Cas ARiba a youngster of 26 years...but others say hes only 18...were not sure but w/ lst name Croes in relation to this case, we dont know his roll in this but its possibly for interogation,.,...yestserday  ..no confirmation yet......that their were detention of 2 borhters , dutch, that were interogated yestrday..information that keeps coming to TOP95 show that the invetigation is one that is slow, but trying to take SURE steps...slowly because theirs not much info on the case, but authroities keepo workgin on the case, we must say that in part of TOP95, we are following these revelations, again a boy w/ lst name Croes was detained..apparently he works by the marriott as a beach worker...we dont know much more if anyone else is being interogated...we dont know if JOran has said anything but we must say that Top has spoken to a friend of J VDS sayds that she says she knows JOran and doesnt think he is ever capabale of doing somehting like this, hes quiet.....nice...and just likes to go out w/ freinds..she doesnt know ever taht Joran has done or dealed with drugs...never heard that about him....she says also that she thinks firmly that JOran couldnt have committed any crime against the young NH...also we have otehr freinds that have decalred that its true what this other girl is saying..they dont believe he doesnt have it "in him" to do some crime.....again we have to be aware that we dont know what someone is capable of...well lets see whats going to happen...int he last 48 hours AUA has changed of opinion that from being dead AUA thinks that she is alive!
Harry: seing the things coming up everyone has changed in opinion
Edmond: we must see that AUA has been cleared up completely with not only the NH case but also that all the missing poeple that they accused of being lost, have been cleared up...we must say taht dogs have been used and also helicopters w/sophisticated equipment to show if their are people that are buried or somethign like that.....

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2005, 12:09:15 PM »   
Elvis: we are at the court house rite now and we are waiting to see i teh boys stay in arrest or not...stay tuned of rmore info on this...we are pending the exti of the boys that are in the courthouse rite now.....
HArrY:
somethign about the aressts today?? and thats a new suspect? that should have been detained lately?apaprently being from curacao??do you have nay info on this??
Elvis: NO i have no idea about a current arrest of someone form curacao...but I do know about the other one that happened this mronign...I didnt hear of any one new

jac723
Scared Monkey
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2005, 12:19:21 PM »   

Foxnews.com in the video part for "4Th person arrested" does show a pic--not complete, but a pic of the 26 yr old man--very slender looking, dark hair..........

Also, I also read the 3 boys are still in court--nothing released to the judges decision.

I am TRYING to listen to Top 95--but have NO CLUE what they are saying--lil words here and there I pick up on--more english sounding---I wish I could understand!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »

Mum -- re: Charles Croes

No real 'new' thoughts. I had the feeling early on that he was a just someone who liked to interject himself into situations. Be important. Maybe get some fame. As a 'multi' business man on the island, I'm sure he was pretty well known by the other merchants, etc.

I don't think he was a friend to the family (Beth's) -- but I think that's because it was not the popular choice on the island.

And he leaves snake oil behind (that's what snakes do)

I'd like to know why he has dual citizenship.

And I'd like to know about his arrest and detainment. SandraKrazy made some insinuations (NO! Say it ain't so!) Something about nudity on the beach, or another woman 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

No real 'new' thoughts. I had the feeling early on that he was a just someone who liked to interject himself into situations. Be important. Maybe get some fame. As a 'multi' business man on the island, I'm sure he was pretty well known by the other merchants, etc.

I don't think he was a friend to the family (Beth's) -- but I think that's because it was not the popular choice on the island.

And I'd like to know about his arrest and detainment. SandraKrazy made some insinuations (NO! Say it ain't so!) Something about nudity on the beach, or another woman 

Sharon from what I can gather his family was Aruban. He was born in New York...High School in Miami. 

Returned to Aruba around 1972/73.

Not sure how his parents got to the US or when, but that would explain his dual citizenship if his parents were born in Aruba and he in the US!

Think his daughter may have lived in Miami for a while as well!

I got to quit watching that site meter...Aruba just googled "naked on the beach" a while ago...LOL....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

Mum
Who is Agent Smitt?????

Morning Lala's...All I can come up with is Eric Williams...my logic anyway! Joran doesn't mention Williams when he talks about Smitt and we know Williams was there, per Beth and Paulus and Joran's PVs.

I have been banging my head against a wall with this FBI/DEA/Agent for ages now, still not 100% that Williams was DEA. I would like to know who the FBI guy that was on the island from Day 1 was?

You know that answer. LOL   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2008, 01:53:18 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

1) Did it get sent to US?
2) If so, results?

BUCKSHOT...From the Dr Phil Docs...

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr. 667/2005

Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 15 June 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Source: FBI
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT

What were the results on the blood? Anyone...

Have no idea...let me see if I can find out.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

Regarding the Checkme posts - you guys are picking up the date/time incorrectly, it is at the end and not at the beginning:

Finn...Another one...dated 6/16...

Jun 16, 5:43 PM —       
817. Checkme   

FYI - you guys are picking up the wrong date.  The date is at the end and the number(817) is at the beginning.  This is the correct date/time:

817. Checkme   
Jun 16, 5:41 PM —

Thanks for pointing that out.  I was just about to say the same thing. BTW  Thank you so very much for posting those for me. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »

I doubt they'll find it 

Dugga was only able to restore up to June 30 '05 in the archives -- so who knows what's out there in cache 

(btw -- the last time I posted stuff that I found in cache re:'bondia', I went back and the 'cache' went 'poof'. I don't share stuff I find in cache anymore  )

Thanks for the 411 on Croes -- if you can share what you know about the daughter, I'll see if I can find anything locally. 2NJ has my email. I think Lala's does, too. I didn't even know he had a daughter.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

I doubt they'll find it 

Dugga was only able to restore up to June 30 '05 in the archives -- so who knows what's out there in cache 

(btw -- the last time I posted stuff that I found in cache re:'bondia', I went back and the 'cache' went 'poof'. I don't share stuff I find in cache anymore  )

Thanks for the 411 on Croes -- if you can share what you know about the daughter, I'll see if I can find anything locally. 2NJ has my email. I think Lala's does, too. I didn't even know he had a daughter.

I thought Croes was a guy who ran a party boat on the island!!!!!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »

I doubt they'll find it 

I thought Croes was a guy who ran a party boat on the island!!!!!

Hi mariloo!

Yes -- that's Steve Croes. The DJ from the Tatoo. Then the DJ at Carlos & Charlies.

Mum and I are discussing Charles Croes -- the guy with the cell phone company that was contacted and met with Beth when she arrived on the craggy rock.

Lot's of Croes on the rock

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »

Oh!  I see!!  I did not remember the cell phone guy (getting too old for this detective stuff).  I just want somebody to pay for what they did to Natalee.   If Steve Croes was the only one on the island in the business of cellphones, he probably knows a lot more than he is telling as with everyone else in this case.  And, I hear Carlos and Charlies's is now closed.   Where are the thugs hanging out now?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

1) Did it get sent to US?
2) If so, results?

Here is your answer to this question.

The blood sample was part of the same sample sent to Holland that turned out to be chocolate and cleaning fluid.  They were one sample split and sent to two separate locations. 

So YES it was sent to the US and the results were chocolate and cleaning fluid.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

Charles Croes was not a friend of anyone that the family knew either. Trust me on this one...my source is impeccable on this one. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »

Oh!  I see!!  I did not remember the cell phone guy (getting too old for this detective stuff).  I just want somebody to pay for what they did to Natalee.   If Steve Croes was the only one on the island in the business of cellphones, he probably knows a lot more than he is telling as with everyone else in this case.  And, I hear Carlos and Charlies's is now closed.   Where are the thugs hanging out now?

mariloo -- I think we've all forgotten more than we knew 

Steve Croes -- Tatoo boat guy. DJ at CnC. Probably 30 by now (and he looks 80). He provided the phony alibi for Deepak -- 'I saw them drop her off at the Holiday Inn'

CHARLES Croes -- cell phone guy and general creep. In his mid 60's iirc. Met with Beth and Jug the night they arrived to listen to 'phone call' on Natalee's classmates phone -- assisted in locating VanderChit house. Per Beth's book -- inquired about her sex life 

Carlos n Charlies closed -- but sadly, it just changed names. This time 'senor frogs', i think. Maybe different owners. I don't know. Same thing. Get the tourists drunk -- especially the girls. Play drinking games and encourage them to embarrass themselves.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Santa Lucia Area - According to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

where Steve Croes lived?

I believe there's an early account of his arrest
which describes his neighborhood/area
as Santa Lucia

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.