April 20, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299597 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2008, 09:33:51 PM »

Our friend did tell us to expect something on the 8th.  We haven't heard from him for a long time.  I wonder what has happened to Parts 3, 4, and 5 of the Diario statements - they sure died fast on the vine.

I wonder what has happened to the show in September where de Vries said that he was going after Paulass.

I wonder if the bloody mattress is the same size as the beds in the Matty Apts.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2008, 09:43:44 PM »

The one thing that still concerns me was the speed when they said it was dog blood on the mattress. It was very fast, as I remember.

That is their specialty, trademark, in Aruba...discrediting information and witnesses...
1) Bone washed ashore was determined to be a donkey bone. (by Jacobs and company)
2) Panties / duct tape (w/blonde hair), belt were deemed irrelevant to the investigation.
3) Blood on mattress found, on the spot, to be dog blood. (no DNA testing needed)
4) Fluid in car given (by ALE) tested to be chocolate. (Deepak loves mint chocolate...)
5) Gardener was threatened with deportation. Other witnesses were ignored as well.
6) Coroner crew painting rocks in the middle of a deserted area (for auto tourist safety...)

CSI: ARUBA (WORLD'S FASTEST EVIDENCE TESTING LAB)

Thursday, August 11, 2005(RWV)
Natalee Holloway Witness A No Show
A man who claimed he saw a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway driving with two friends the night she vanished failed to appear in court Thursday and has possibly fled the country, officials said.

Posted by: Anna | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 05:28 PM
The witness had been summoned to give sworn testimony in the missing Alabama teen's case, but authorities were unable to locate him and believe he might have fled Aruba, Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen told The Associated Press.

This witness already gave a sworn statement. Odd he had to go before a judge who also just happens to be the one in charge of deportations. I would conclude he is frightened. All the witnesses recant after a period of time. Is someone intimidating the witnesses...

Posted by: texas Joe | Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 09:14 PM What a Joke..
They are investigating a murder...

The Aruban justice system claims they want his sworn testimony and then announce to the world that they are going to deport him if he shows up!

It seems like they didn't want his testimony too bad or they would have promised him immunity from deportation and even citizenship if his testimony helped get a conviction

No matter what they say their actions are consistent with an effort to make him dissapear and not testify!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »

Saturday, September 03, 2005 at 06:26 AM
ARUBA – The Public Prosecutor (OM) told the lawyers that there will be no interrogation of the gardener in the Holloway case. The man had left Aruba, because he didn’t have legal papers.

The examining magistrate was supposed to talk to the man today. He was the one that said that he saw Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Kalpoe with Natalee near the pond next to the Racquet Club. Based on this testimony, the pond was completely drained. There was nothing in the pond that had to do with the disappearance of the girl. The man was called last week to come tell his story again. Since this is not the case anymore, the testimony is up in the air. It is now more difficult for the OM to arrange evidence against Joran van der Sloot, who is not cooperating, because he does not talk.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

The question now is...

How will everything play out now, in light of this new info...

patient----the puzzle is on the table....patient there is more than part 2 there is 3 and 4 and 5 as this writings...

A singing war is a lost war.
CAPS...
this is all very exciting and I know everyone is hopeful that there will be closure for Beth,  Jug, Dave, Robin and the extended family. And, that the perps and those that covered up will be prosecuted to the fullish extent of the law. But as of today, am I correct that Mos has not acted on this info? Including parts 3, 4,  5 etc.? Will the hammer come down by the international community, or is the intent too make Aruba stand up to the injustice and makes things right in their backyard?
By the way, I haven't posted often, but have followed daily, and your efforts to get justice for Natalee has been exemplary! The fact that Red, Klass, and all the monkeys (too many to mention by name....but we know who they are) has kept this unsolved injustice active, not allowing it to go by the wayside, keeps my faith in good people strong. I am proud to be a small part of SM, and I stand with the girl....
respectfully,
billb

MOS is out and with no power anymore.... like billiard, the 8 ball is in the middle and cue is align to break so all will fall in the right poket. watch the 8th

I think this is the post referencing the 8th....

8 ball in what pocket?  Time will tell.....hope I'm not singing in this war, because I don't want to lose....maybe silence is golden in this case? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2008, 10:58:52 PM »

I read all new posts in the Natalee threads (including Shango) everyday.  You may not see me posting in these threads often, but please know the work and effort you are all doing in not in vain.  I still believe there will be justice for Natalee.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2008, 02:47:39 AM »

Thanks Johan.  I would really like to know the street name of that location. 

Lala moum  this is the street name
172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Lala's,
One of the current residents listed as living at that address is:

If you were interested in the current address of LVR it is listed as Savaneta 123K, from a friend in Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2008, 03:06:38 AM »

172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Lala's,

If you were interested in the current address of LVR it is listed as Savaneta 123K, from a friend in Aruba.

Didn't notice it until I'd already posted (I made the screenshot from a white page listing)
the name that was given to me is actually spelled Kaersenhout.  Cleotilda and George listed at that address.

Leslie found the same telephone listing in 2006.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=563.790

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2008, 04:16:57 AM »

172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Lala's,

Didn't notice it until I'd already posted (I made the screenshot from a white page listing)
the name that was given to me is actually spelled Kaersenhout.  Cleotilda and George listed at that address.

Hmmm...I guess I need more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are listed at this address in 2006 and in 2008, but somehow Lorenzo got arrested there in 2007 in a drug bust? Pics all over the newspapers!

Now Lorenzo lives at Club Arias????

Does anyone know if Lorenzo's drug bust or the Ochua/Mansur bust had anything to do with Operation Caribbean Corridor? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »

Found this on Paul Lilly, Eric Williams and Charles Croes...

Also found other posts that state it was Williams that contacted Paul Lilly at 5.30PM. So it appears Curacao notified Williams who in turn contacted Paul Lilly. It also appears that Charles Croes major friend is/was Eric Williams! Well unless you would rather believe Julia Renfro...

Quote from: Anna on January 30, 2008, 12:48:30 AM

Julia Renfro/Glenda

Scrux

<snipped>

02-15-2006
(responding to question: Why meet at a dark Texaco station instead of meeting at the hotel?)
When the Posse arrived (10pm), they explained to the ground crew where the Private Planes land that one of the kids received a phone message and they think it was from Natalee. The ground crew has a close relationship with Croes to be able to get rental phones for VIPs, so the ground crew called him and passed the phone to Beth who explained Natalee's character and that she was missing and her best friend received a strange call and if he could help them locate what phone it came from. Charles lives close to exactly the same distance from the Texaco as the airport, so it was a matter of location, distance and timing that Charles chose the Gas Station. The HI would have been another 2 miles away.

<snipped>

Quote from: Tamikosmom on January 30, 2008, 12:31:46 PM

Thank you Anna.

The implication of Julia Renfro's words imply that Charles Croes was contacted by one of the handlers while the Twitty group was still at the airport and ... Beth was the one who spoke to Charles Croes ... requested his assistance and ... then the arranged meeting took place almost immediately ... prior to the Twitty group meeting up with Paul Lily and Eric Williams at the Holiday Inn.

The assertations and timeline spew forth from the leader of the misinformation campaign goes against the all the claims of Natalee's mother and stepfather.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that the handlers drove the group directly to the Holiday Inn where she had her first encounter with Eric Williams.

Jug's response to the Monkeys' questionaire ... Eric Williams contacted Charles Croes.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that it was Eric Williams who introduced her and Jug to Charles Croes at the early morning meeting at the gas station.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 36
All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holiday Inn.

Page 38
We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel. The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them. I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know

Page 41
The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. …The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me.

Page 41
When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

<snipped>

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Quote from: private eye on January 30, 2008, 05:30:29 PM

According to Matt, the phone call was made Sunday morning in the early AM, and due to the date they first mistook it for a call the night Natalee disappeared, which would have been Monday, in the AM, if I stated that correctly. It was a valid call, only it was the night before Natalee disappeared.

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

From Tamikosmom

PI

You answered the question presented to Jug for which he was unable to provide an immediate response ... the question pertaining to how the DEA got involved.  You affirmed Beth's words regarding the DEA issue and ... you also cleared up the controversy regarding the voice message recording.  All in one post!

Thanks you so much.

Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

4) Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 40
All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionair
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334170#msg334170

Sharon...will check with Lala's otherwise I will ask klaas to send my email...It is down for me right now and need to call in a bit and find out why they have me locked out of my account and email??

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »

Well, today is the 8th.  Natalee is still missing and those responsible for her disappearance have yet to be arrested.

The dog blood on the mattress was something that we explored in Shango not long ago.  There are reports that LVR is involved with dog fighting and may have a connection to Michael Vick.  There is also a report that Vick and a teammate were actually there.  From what we learned owners of dogs used in fights shoot them (and worse) if they don't perform.

I think that Urine and the Alpoes were seen at the pond near the Racquet Club.  I think that initially they tried to dispose of Natalee by themselves.  After someone saw them, they turned to Paulass and his friends for help.  This sighting at the Racquet Club has probably worked in their favor, because it put the focus near the beach instead of Monserat.  They didn't build sandcastles.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »

Interesting post by Hammer in response to Kat_Gram

DEA & Jurisdiction

Kat_Gram writes: "...Ok, From memory, a long time ago, the FBI was contacted B4 Beth left Aruba and the FBI made the contact to one of their in Aruba.  The only way I can see this being an issue is if some of the early " evidence " was gathered by this DEA agent and there is a juristiction issue. Don't the statements from Kalpoes or Joran talk of this agent / Didn't Paulus talk to him ?"

Good post. 

I think this is right.  Accounts of the early morning May 31 confrontation at the sloot house, and then a bit later at the Holiday Inn.  There is an interview or statement from Paulus where he states that the HT Family had an FBI agent with them.

I always thought thsi was a purposeful mis-identificatoin, and the explanation by Mos to Greta now makes clearer why Paulus stuck with the FBI claim and also why so many anti-family bloggers, etc have repeatedly said the FBI was involved "from the beginning."

Also, and as many of know, Paulus got into a screaming jag either in front of Sloot house OR at the HI over the issue of "jurisdiction" : "You have no jurisdiction!"  And said directly to goon "You don't have to answer the questions..." (or words to that effect).

It would make perfect sense for Paulus to try and derail the investigation early and before it even got started over jurisdictional issues.  This would amount to interference by an unauthorized law enforcement organization to be involved in any way prior to an official Aruban request for outside assistance being made. 

If successful could invaildate early findings and possibly statements...and of course this would complicate the case from a prosecutorial perspective because submitted evidence could get tossed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2417.msg312964#msg312964

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »

Well, today is the 8th.  Natalee is still missing and those responsible for her disappearance have yet to be arrested.

The dog blood on the mattress was something that we explored in Shango not long ago.  There are reports that LVR is involved with dog fighting and may have a connection to Michael Vick.  There is also a report that Vick and a teammate were actually there.  From what we learned owners of dogs used in fights shoot them (and worse) if they don't perform.

I think that Urine and the Alpoes were seen at the pond near the Racquet Club.  I think that initially they tried to dispose of Natalee by themselves.  After someone saw them, they turned to Paulass and his friends for help.  This sighting at the Racquet Club has probably worked in their favor, because it put the focus near the beach instead of Monserat.  They didn't build sandcastles.

Good Morning SS...Follow the Star...The Aruba Racquet Club...Mud, construction, villas, interns...
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »

(Mum -- still not finding the one I'm looking for....will continue later)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1434.380

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey
 RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2005, 01:39:37 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{snipped}
Here is what we have, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet.  He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something.  His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.2. Someone else was arrested this morning and two of our posters are trying to determine if this is their friend that was arrested.  The name is Steve Croews.  One of our posters here did a Google and found that he had posted a reader review on a medical technician type of book, on one of those book websites.  So another poster has questioned whether maybe the Joran and the brothers needed medical help, maybe for Natalee.
3. Finally, someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party".  Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close,  that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. In the radio announcements, there are several announcements from officials that they now are back to thinking she could be alive.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2008, 09:44:22 AM »

Nothing to do with Lorenzo  But a refresher down memory lane re: FBI involvement.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1434.400

writenow
Scared Monkey
RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #406 on: June 17, 2005, 01:46:47 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good afternoon all! I've been on for two hours reading and trying to catch up! You guys have been busy!

I'm only on page 4 (I'm reading as fast as I can!), but I wanted to post this again (for like the 5th time) because this question keeps coming up about the FBIs involvement. (And maybe Tom & Red & Cat will post this on the front). It's an article from the Miami Herald (most of the FBI agents and the 2 search and rescue people with dogs are out of the Miami office.) There are also DEA on the island I'm sure (read that early on).

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/11887882.htm
Posted on Tue, Jun. 14, 2005

ARUBA
Miami FBI assists in missing-woman case

FBI agents from the Miami office have been in Aruba during the probe into the fate of an Alabama high school graduate, but their role has been limited.

BY LUISA YANEZ
lyanez@herald.com

Highly-trained agents from Miami's FBI office have been in Aruba for two weeks, but are playing a limited role in the search for Natalee Holloway, the missing Alabama woman whose case has drawn international media attention.

That's because the agents from the top federal investigative agency have been invited on the Dutch Caribbean island only as observers. Local authorities are leading the investigation.

Up to now, the Aruba government has requested minimal FBI assistance, said Judy Orihuela, the FBI spokeswoman in Miami.

''We are there at the request of the Aruban government and we'll help in anyway they ask us,'' she said.

Six Miami-based agents are on the island along with a seventh agent based in Barbados. The team of agents, along with a supervisor, watched from behind a glass the questioning of the five men implicated in the 18-year-old's disappearence.

Aruba officials also asked the FBI to analyze a DNA sample taken from the backseat of a suspect's vehicle. The sample was flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va., but came back negative for blood.

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, has publicly criticized the pace of the investigation.

Even if Holloway Twitty wanted the FBI more involved in the case, the Dutch government would have to approve.

''Aruba is a sovereign nation,'' Orihuela said of the island, an autonomous member of the Kingdom of the Netherlands where Dutch is the official language, but English is widely spoken.

Investigators have said they continue to pursue all leads and emphasize that no one is above the law in Aruba.

But Holloway's mother told the Associated Press Sunday she believes island authorities might be protecting the three young men believed to be the last to see her daughter on May 30.

''All three of those boys know what happened to her,'' Holloway Twitty told AP. ``They all know what they did with her that night.''

One of them -- a 17-year-old Dutch boy -- is the privileged son of a Justice Ministry official.

The teen and the Surinamese brothers said they dropped Natalee off at her hotel after they drank and danced at a local night spot and a ride to the beach. It was Natalee's last night in Aruba.

The brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, told police that the three took Holloway to a lighthouse near Arisha Beach. There, the Dutch teen kissed and fondled Natalee in the back of the car.

The brothers said they returned Holloway to her hotel about 2 a.m. But security video from the hotel does not show her walking back into the Holiday Inn on Palm Beach, where she stayed during the five-day high school graduation trip, her mother said.

The trio pointed the finger at two hotel guards, who were also taken into custody. Holloway Twitty told the news agency she believes the security guards had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. Their attorneys have appealed for their release.

Attorneys for all five men maintain their clients' innocence.

For now, the agents -- members of the extra-territorial squad that deals with events in the Caribbean and South America -- will continue in their role as observers. Among them: an expert in evidence processing, a crimes against children specialist and a victim/witness coordinator. ''It's really up to the Aruban government what they want us to do,'' Orihuela said.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2008, 09:52:25 AM »

172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Lala's,

These people are listed at this address in 2006 and in 2008, but somehow Lorenzo got arrested there in 2007 in a drug bust? Pics all over the newspapers!

Does anyone know if Lorenzo's drug bust or the Ochua/Mansur bust had anything to do with Operation Caribbean Corridor? TIA

I know you already know this, but I will repeat for those that don't know it.   Club Arias is the location of Astrid's old haunts. That was her house and the same house that the photos of Lorenzo walking with two other people were taken.  That is a private club. It is a bit pricey so I am sure they provide some wonderful extras of some kind for those prices.  Now, you know why I asked for the address.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

Found this on Paul Lilly, Eric Williams and Charles Croes...

Also found other posts that state it was Williams that contacted Paul Lilly at 5.30PM. So it appears Curacao notified Williams who in turn contacted Paul Lilly. It also appears that Charles Croes major friend is/was Eric Williams! Well unless you would rather believe Julia Renfro...

Quote from: Anna on January 30, 2008, 12:48:30 AM

Julia Renfro/Glenda

Scrux

<snipped>

02-15-2006
(responding to question: Why meet at a dark Texaco station instead of meeting at the hotel?)
When the Posse arrived (10pm), they explained to the ground crew where the Private Planes land that one of the kids received a phone message and they think it was from Natalee. The ground crew has a close relationship with Croes to be able to get rental phones for VIPs, so the ground crew called him and passed the phone to Beth who explained Natalee's character and that she was missing and her best friend received a strange call and if he could help them locate what phone it came from. Charles lives close to exactly the same distance from the Texaco as the airport, so it was a matter of location, distance and timing that Charles chose the Gas Station. The HI would have been another 2 miles away.

<snipped>

Quote from: Tamikosmom on January 30, 2008, 12:31:46 PM

Thank you Anna.

The implication of Julia Renfro's words imply that Charles Croes was contacted by one of the handlers while the Twitty group was still at the airport and ... Beth was the one who spoke to Charles Croes ... requested his assistance and ... then the arranged meeting took place almost immediately ... prior to the Twitty group meeting up with Paul Lily and Eric Williams at the Holiday Inn.

The assertations and timeline spew forth from the leader of the misinformation campaign goes against the all the claims of Natalee's mother and stepfather.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that the handlers drove the group directly to the Holiday Inn where she had her first encounter with Eric Williams.

Jug's response to the Monkeys' questionaire ... Eric Williams contacted Charles Croes.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that it was Eric Williams who introduced her and Jug to Charles Croes at the early morning meeting at the gas station.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 36
All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holiday Inn.

Page 38
We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel. The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them. I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know

Page 41
The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. …The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me.

Page 41
When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

<snipped>

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Quote from: private eye on January 30, 2008, 05:30:29 PM

According to Matt, the phone call was made Sunday morning in the early AM, and due to the date they first mistook it for a call the night Natalee disappeared, which would have been Monday, in the AM, if I stated that correctly. It was a valid call, only it was the night before Natalee disappeared.

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

From Tamikosmom

PI

You answered the question presented to Jug for which he was unable to provide an immediate response ... the question pertaining to how the DEA got involved.  You affirmed Beth's words regarding the DEA issue and ... you also cleared up the controversy regarding the voice message recording.  All in one post!

Thanks you so much.

Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

4) Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 40
All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionair
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334170#msg334170

Sharon...will check with Lala's otherwise I will ask klaas to send my email...It is down for me right now and need to call in a bit and find out why they have me locked out of my account and email??

Told you my source was impeccable. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »

172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Lala's,

I know you already know this, but I will repeat for those that don't know it.   Club Arias is the location of Astrid's old haunts. That was her house and the same house that the photos of Lorenzo walking with two other people were taken.  That is a private club. It is a bit pricey so I am sure they provide some wonderful extras of some kind for those prices.  Now, you know why I asked for the address.

So where are the 2007 arrest pics from, the cops climbing the wall...172 or Club Arias...TIA...LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »

Mum
Compare the arrest pics with the pics we have of Astrid's home and tell me what you think.  I did not say that Lorenzo did not live at the other address. LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »

Mum
Compare the arrest pics with the pics we have of Astrid's home and tell me what you think.  I did not say that Lorenzo did not live at the other address. LOL

LOL...I did and I swear I see that wall in the aerial pics of the house in the middle of nowhere, not the pics of Astrid's house...All I have seen of Astrid's is the front and the pics from Club Arias.

Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?

Back to Charles and Eric, they are much easier for me to follow than this??
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 08, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »

Talking about addresses...Does anyone have a home address for Charles Croes? TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.