April 18, 2024, 06:27:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299549 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 03:29:09 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »

Yeah!   
Haven't been here in a while, but after 3+ years of hearing about Lorenzo and his compound, I'm glad Johan tracked him down. 

Don't know what else is happening in the case, if anything, but I'll start reading backwards a bit. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

Is that a private landing strip on Lorenzo's property? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »

Those chat transcripts are interesting.  I wonder why they only discussed the case outside or in the car when they had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance?  Deepak is a streetwise punk wannabe and is trying to show himself to be smarter and tougher than he is.  Much like Joran.  So once again I have to try to find the truth in the lies.  Have to wonder what the big surprise would be that Deepak refers to.  I'm really out of the loop on what's been happening and my mind is rusty on even some of the old stuff.  So I'm going to leave it to the professionals -- a/k/a monkeys -- and come back later.  I do hope this civil suit is their undoing.  Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

What is the address for that location?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »

Those chat transcripts are interesting.  I wonder why they only discussed the case outside or in the car when they had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance?  Deepak is a streetwise punk wannabe and is trying to show himself to be smarter and tougher than he is.  Much like Joran.  So once again I have to try to find the truth in the lies.  Have to wonder what the big surprise would be that Deepak refers to.  I'm really out of the loop on what's been happening and my mind is rusty on even some of the old stuff.  So I'm going to leave it to the professionals -- a/k/a monkeys -- and come back later.  I do hope this civil suit is their undoing.  Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

Why didn't Deepak think the cars were bugged too?  Who was feeding him info from the inside? No doubt he was guilty and his surprise was more likely what he held over Joran and the Sloots that have kept him and his brother alive to this point.  Afterall, they were the perfect scapegoats...they could take the fall and Joran was free and clear. Instead, the 3 had to continue to be suspects together...then when a confession comes out it does not include the Kalpoes at all?  Why is that?  No need to answer me...just thinking out loud again.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

address?  i don't know the street

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »

LOL and . . AMEN
I`m the first to admit that this case and all the wannabee punk lies drive you crazy.
I also think its important for us to stay on the case, trying to find truth and keep the pressure on. I truly believe that justice4Natalee will come.

never lift the pressure of evil island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »

Why didn't Deepak think the cars were bugged too?  Who was feeding him info from the inside? No doubt he was guilty and his surprise was more likely what he held over Joran and the Sloots that have kept him and his brother alive to this point.  Afterall, they were the perfect scapegoats...they could take the fall and Joran was free and clear. Instead, the 3 had to continue to be suspects together...then when a confession comes out it does not include the Kalpoes at all?  Why is that?  No need to answer me...just thinking out loud again.

Doesn't include the Kalpoes because Deepak is the one who confessed.  As we all have been following the Casey Anthony case we know she would never confess.  She is a sociopath just like Joran and even the LE in Orlando said she was the toughest suspect he has ever work with.  Gerald Dompig is the one who is feeding Deepak from the inside.  JMO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

Yes, the address...does Google Earth not give you an address?  I was just wondering what the address was of the location...I have a reason for asking.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 05:47:06 PM »

Is that a private landing strip on Lorenzo's property? 

It looks like it could be used that way; That's a pretty large compound - larger than I had imagined from our earlier pictures ...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 05:47:25 PM »

Lorenzo'S HOME

Yes, the address...does Google Earth not give you an address?  I was just wondering what the address was of the location...I have a reason for asking.

i try to make another G shot tomorrow so you can see were it is on Aruba
But i don't have the name of the street

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 08:01:13 PM »

Thanks Johan.  I would really like to know the street name of that location. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 08:01:36 PM »

For Lala's

From Natalee's Freebird's

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/preferential-treatment-paulus-van-der_5989.html

03. FORWARNED!!

On the morning of May 31/05 Beth and Jug Twitty were informed that Deepak's vehicle had been observed inside the fence of the Van der Sloot's property. As their group waited in the parking lot of the police station prior to going to the Van der Sloot's residence, Art Wood suspects that Paulus was forwarned that Natalee's parents were on the way to his place. His reasoning is based on the fact that Deepak's vehicle was no longer inside the fence when the group arrived a half hour later. If a call was placed from within the police station to the Van der Sloots residence, could this be considered preferential treatment?

Translation Credit: Arubagirl

Beth Twitty Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28/06 24.
Was Deepak's car seen inside the VDS compound?
Beth: Yes, Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge told me they had to climb the wall in order to write down the license number.

25. Where were Joran and Deepak when Paulus called on the cell phone?
Beth: I really do not know.

26. Were the Sloots tipped-off that the family group had landed in Aruba?
Beth: not at first.

Art Wood: The Sloots were probably tipped-off when the family group stopped at the Noord Police Station to wait for Charles Croes, Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge to return from the VDS residence.

Transcript Credit - Debbie at Blogs for Natalee (BFN)
Benvida de Souza, Family Attorney Letter from
 Benvinda de Souza to Karen Jansen June 23/05

....... In the meantime Mr. Alberto Groeneveld had received information that the silver car where Natalee was last seen departing from Carlos & Charlie’s, had been spotted at a house in Montanja. After that the group went to the Noord police station, where two agents rode together with the group to the house in Montanja. This resulted to be the house of Mr. Paul van der Sloot and his family. The silver car apparently was not there anymore.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 01:13:37 AM »

AweMainta 10/6/08 Edition

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 01:26:09 AM »

19 year old killed in car accident, more problems at Senor Frogs and Bahia, drug bust involving someone from USA; and another quadracer accident.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 01:53:17 AM »

Correction:
The 19 year old that died, was NOT in a car accident; from the little I can decipher I THINK it may have been an altercation with an 18 year old (R. M.) involving a baseball bat. Hopefully a translated version of the story will come out.  I would like to know what really happened here...I think it may say that the 18 year old was defending himself from the victim. 

The victim's nickname is "Neck".

This is the Diario report of the incident:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/200810064493/Local/Parce-cu-e-victima-a-bin-ataca-cu-bate-di-baseball-y-a-ser-hinca.....Hoben-di-18-ana-a-entrega-su-mes-na-polis-despues-di-propina-mortalmente-su-victima.html

Parce cu e victima a bin ataca cu bate di baseball y a ser hinca.....Hoben di 18 aña a entrega su mes na polis despues di propina mortalmente su victima
Monday, 06 October 2008 00:00

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Manera ya caba DIARIO a publica den su edicion di diasabra, diabierna Aruba a conoce un asesinato. Esaki sigur tabata un noticia hopi malo mirando cu aki ta trata di un problema entre hobennan di 18 y 19 aña di edad. E victima Alexander Thomas mihor conoci como Neck tin 19 aña mientras cu e persona cu e hinke ta R.M. di 18 aña.E hoben R.M, a entrega su mes algun ora despues di e hincamento na warda di polis na Oranjestad. Segun e prome informenan e dosnan aki tin problema cu otro y parce cu e victima a cuminsa busca problema diabierna. El a yega cu un bate di baseball pa agredi M., kende na su turno a defende su mes cu un arma blanco y propina Neck mortalmente den barica.
Prome cu Neck a muri parce cu el a subi auto cu intencion di busca yudanza medico locual e no a logra pasobra na caminda a bay den shock y dal den un auto.Neck segun esnan cu conoce no ta un persona facil. DIARIO a bay check riba e website di social networking, Hi5 caminda a bin topa cu varios cos cu a laga hende sorprendi riba e galeria di foto di Neck. E ta forma parti di un grupo cu tin su mesun credo. Esaki DIARIO lo publica awe pa henter Aruba mira con nos hobennan ta move awe.

Den e galeria ta papia di gang arma, droga y placa no ta ser exclui di e galeria aki. Esnan cu ta subi e website aki a yama DIARIO te for di St Maarten pa informa di loke nan tambe a mira. Investigacion ta andando pa cu e caso serio aki unda ta parce cu e persona cu a hinca a defende su mes contra Neck. Cu Neck sosega na paz.

Translation:

oranjestad(aan): as already end daily paper owing to publica in his edicion of saturday, diabierna aruba owing to conoce one asesinato. this assure was one news much bad mirando cu here is deal of one problem among hobennan of 18 y 19 year of edad. the victima alexander thomas mihor conoci because; neck have 19 year while cu the person cu the hinke is r.m. of 18 year.e young r.m, owing to entrega his self some hour after of the hincamento at keep of police at oranjestad. according the first informenan the dosnan here have problem cu another y seems cu the victima owing to cuminsa busca problem diabierna. past owing to arrive cu one bate of baseball for agredi m., that at his file owing to defende his self cu one arm blanco y propina neck mortalmente in barica. first cu neck owing to die seems cu past owing to lever car cu intencion of busca yudanza medico locual the not owing to succeed because at caminda owing to bay in shock y strike in one car.neck according esnan cu conoce do not one person facil. daily paper owing to bay check on the website of social networking, hi5 caminda owing to come come across cu several cos cu owing to let person sorprendi on the gallery of photograph of neck. the is form part of one are cu have his same credo. this daily paper will publica today for all aruba see con we hobennan is actuate today. in the gallery is talk of gang arm, drugs y coin do not being exclui of the gallery here. esnan cu is lever the website here owing to calling daily paper till for of st maarten for informa of thing they also owing to see. investigacion is andando for cu the caso earnest here where is seems cu the person cu owing to hinca owing to defende his self contra neck. cu neck sosega at paz. come across

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:11 AM »

SS...Re the timeline you asked for comments on...The Gardener states in his PV that he got out of bed at 2.30 and arrived at his bosses house before 3.AM.

First link explains the map and the 2nd link has a better map which can be enlarged. Not sure whom the other witness is that they are referring to?

There is no explanation as to how far the Mansur's house, where the garener worked, is from the spot he spotted Joran and Deepak.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_87.html

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/07/30/birds-eye-view-of-aruba/

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2008, 05:59:47 AM »

Thanks Johan.  I would really like to know the street name of that location. 

Lala moum  this is the street name
172 Saveneta, Aruba

******* Thanks !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.