April 26, 2024, 07:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299798 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: October 15, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »

LoRain...I thought C&Cs had an upstairs bar, but not sure. There is the mention of another bar there though.

David Kock, Deepak's lawyer let it slip once that they made a stop at another bar. Choose-A-Name has been mentioned in connection to this. Something bad happened to one of their bouncers and then it burned down!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: October 15, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

Mum
I can't seem to find that post you are talking about concerning the bartender...help me please. TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

LoRain…I think this is what you are looking for…

You can find more by putting “C&Cs bartender left” in the search box.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343923#msg343923

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 -
« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2007, 01:10:35 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2212.msg287788#msg287788

Bump...For Lala's...Good Morning!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #663 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »

Yes, there is/was another bar housed in C&C's. I believe it is/was upstairs where the balcony type thingy is in so many photos we have seen where pix were taken from 'above'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: October 15, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »

Yes, there is/was another bar housed in C&C's. I believe it is/was upstairs where the balcony type thingy is in so many photos we have seen where pix were taken from 'above'.

Thanks Nut...that is what I recall...Reminded me of this...Thanks Lala's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.1040

posted 8-23-05

Shango Said:
11:22 am

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.
Enjoying a Baccanalia Dance in the Ampitheatre for the Lion’s pleasure to be chosen later.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »

Thank you guys again....I've been working on this off and on for months now...I'm worried that the video from the bar is the key here....the one that can't be "found" at this time...the balcony explains the angles of the pics for sure....that bartender that was killed...perhaps he knew something.....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: October 15, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »

Thank you guys again....I've been working on this off and on for months now...I'm worried that the video from the bar is the key here....the one that can't be "found" at this time...the balcony explains the angles of the pics for sure....that bartender that was killed...perhaps he knew something.....

Dead bartender...missing video...where do you go from there?  It's all a dead end by now, unfortunately.  Unless, you find someone that is willing to say they knew about it and they have the video.  Interesting thoughts...no doubt.  This bartender must have known much....much....more than we think.

Dead men tell no tales.....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: October 15, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »

Rather disheartening for sure...but I have to keep on trying....this guy just might be as guilty as the rest and he needs to go down!...I'll gather up myself and try again...and again...for as long as it takes....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: October 15, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »

Rather disheartening for sure...but I have to keep on trying....this guy just might be as guilty as the rest and he needs to go down!...I'll gather up myself and try again...and again...for as long as it takes....

I am sure there are some of us left that will do what we can to help you...let us know if you need any help. Thanks for trying.  Once we give up...it's over and there is zero chance for justice. 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: October 15, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »

Exactly....thank you and everyone else!!!....I'll probably be asking...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: October 15, 2008, 03:09:11 PM »

And you all are very welcome....anytime I can help....just give me a holler!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 15, 2008, 06:08:25 PM »

We love you Natalee and no one is going to give up in keeping the pressure alive . .

It won`t go away till justice is done
[/b]

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #672 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »

We love you Natalee and no one is going to give up in keeping the pressure alive . .

It won`t go away till justice is done
[/b]

Very nice Bastibro!  And so true!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #673 on: October 15, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »

The malmok pond is full with water now 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 15, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

As far as I know, no bartender was killed.  Pitbull was a bouncer at Choose a Name and was gutted and demembered...Recorded as a suicide (swallowed drugs??, then demembered himself...then set himself on fire..IIRC).

The Dutch bartender from C&c"s left town pronto. The manager of the Marriott (not the bartender) was promoted quickly and shipped out. IIRC

I am sure there are bartenders at all these places but I have never seen comments related to any of them with the exception of Clive at C&C's.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:55 PM »

Beautiful pic bastibro.

Maybe they should throw some soap suds into the Malmok water...and clean up the place.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #676 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

About Pitbull

June 6, 2006: Four suspects arrested in murder case Djoegan
ARUBA – Four suspects were arrested in connection with the murder of Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan.   The 25-year old Djoegan was found dead near the Guadirikiri caves in April.  His body was mutilated and set on fire.  One man (M.L.) was arrested on Saturday and two women (K.H. and C.H.C) and another man (S.H.) on Sunday.  The police searched the homes of the suspects and found drugs and money.  The spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor didn’t say what the relationship between the suspects and Pitbull was. 

The four suspects are also suspected of drug dealings.   

Morning paper Bon Dia reported this morning that Pitbull’s wife was called and told that she would find some things at the place where her husband’s body was found.  According to Bon Dia, she found a three-page letter, a bottle of Vodka, a joint, and an old iron cross. 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 15, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

Any word on the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe hearing, today?

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Case Management Conference)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: October 15, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »

About Pitbull

ARUBA – Four suspects were arrested in connection with the murder of Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan.   The 25-year old Djoegan was found dead near the Guadirikiri caves in April.  His body was mutilated and set on fire.  One man (M.L.) was arrested on Saturday and two women (K.H. and C.H.C) and another man (S.H.) on Sunday.  The police searched the homes of the suspects and found drugs and money.  The spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor didn’t say what the relationship between the suspects and Pitbull was. 

Morning paper Bon Dia reported this morning that Pitbull’s wife was called and told that she would find some things at the place where her husband’s body was found.  According to Bon Dia, she found a three-page letter, a bottle of Vodka, a joint, and an old iron cross. 

I believe when the autopsy was completed, it was ruled suicide (from swallowing drugs).  The burning etc. was to cover up.  I'm not sure why you would have to demember someone to try and retrieve drugs...just doesn't seem like much would be stored in a urethra....   I'm sure it was not intended as a message for other "carriers" that don't turn in the money or are in the wrong territory??? I am sure the suicide note was determined to be authentic by a certified handwriting analyzer. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #679 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:30 PM »

About Pitbull

I believe when the autopsy was completed, it was ruled suicide (from swallowing drugs).  The burning etc. was to cover up.  I'm not sure why you would have to demember someone to try and retrieve drugs...just doesn't seem like much would be stored in a urethra....   I'm sure it was not intended as a message for other "carriers" that don't turn in the money or are in the wrong territory??? I am sure the suicide note was determined to be authentic by a certified handwriting analyzer. 

suicide? i don't think so
The murdered bouncer from "Choose-A-Name" Bar, was severely torturered before his death. His hands were nailed to boards and his penis was severed from his body. His legs were also cut off. This is no "drug deal gone bad". This is a MESSAGE. That's no random killing. That's a calling...a heed, a warning! Who is the messenger and what does he want? Who is supposed to get this message?

Why did Deepak named this bar in his June 9, 2005 statement to police? Is there a connection

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.