April 24, 2024, 11:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299739 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 16, 2008, 06:24:13 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/29/2007
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2007, 09:10:11 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mum, and welcome!

I agree with Klaas, your observations are very interesting. I don't recall if we ever tried to freeze frame the video of the car leaving C&C's, and know that the quality of the video is poor. Your post has made me curious as to whether Satish could be seen in the car even at that point.

Is there a link where I can see this video?...someone was swearing she saw a video of the car leaving C&C's and she couldn't remember where....I'd like to set things straight with this person...please...and thank you...

In this video you can see the car dissapear in the night of the 30th of may . . at 6 min. 25 sec., filmed by surveillance camera
Not that it is helpfull because its very vague 

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnkpw0fcrY

never lift the pressure of evil island
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 16, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »

Is there more information about Pitbull ?
who was his wife ?
she gave a radio interview
etc etc

johan

Just search pitbull on this forum.  There's lots of info:

Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 09:28:09 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amigoe June 8 2006 article re. Pitbull:

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine.  At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered.  Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan.  The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation.  All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands.  The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body.  There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified.

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case.  One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon.  He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2938.msg391655#msg391655
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: October 16, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

For those waiting on the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe 10/15 meeting:

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference) - Not Held-Continued

Future Hearings

12/02/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.16)

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case Number BC363201
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2008, 07:55:01 PM »

Is there more information about Pitbull ?
who was his wife ?
she gave a radio interview
etc etc

Johan, Your buddy, Julia Renfro, 
tried to say for a while that there was video of Natalee and Pitbull
shopping at a jewelry store in the hotel area.
I don't think anybody much believed her, but I found it strange
that she would even suggest such a stupid thing.
Those two fake psychics had a lot to say about Pitbull as well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: October 16, 2008, 08:06:34 PM »

Thank you Bastibro...now I gotta find where I was reading about it....
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 16, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

This looks like Pitbull on the far right, IMO.  Picture was taken in Aug. 2005 on the Tattoo.  Michael Dompig, Cheremy Croes, and Steve Croes were also on the boat that night.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1425750126063453400VqwdSU
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

Credit Granny Toad

"Waal y'know, Beth's attorney Helen Lejuez was Dompig's ex's divorce attorney ... you know, the Kalpoes' aunt. Michael's mother. Pitbull's sister ... I guess that may make Nadira's (I forget the surprise legal first name) maiden name Djoegan. "

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: October 17, 2008, 03:15:08 AM »

I must admit I never understood what "one witness is no witness" means....

explanation here @ 02:11:23 AM:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3697.new#new

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 17, 2008, 05:15:12 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

Credit Granny Toad

"Waal y'know, Beth's attorney Helen Lejuez was Dompig's ex's divorce attorney ... you know, the Kalpoes' aunt. Michael's mother. Pitbull's sister ... I guess that may make Nadira's (I forget the surprise legal first name) maiden name Djoegan. "

Thanks Magnolia...This would have been after April 15th. 2006...From Joran's book translation...
Hmmm...Joran takes him to meet Paulus and Dompig has a Harley! Didn't Benson work at a Harley place...What date did they find him locked in the container?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

P 251-253

Joran talks about meeting Micheal Dompig while he was on Aruba after GVC's arrest. Micheal acts like he is Joran's best friend and takes Joran to his house where Joran has a picture taken of himself sitting on Gerald Dompig's Harley. That is his "little revenge". Micheal tells him GVC is a wannabe player who doesn't have many friends and he wouldn't be surprised if he raped Natalee. Joran takes Micheal to his house and introduces him to Paul.

Days later Joran and some friends see Micheal walking by the side of the road and offer him a ride. When Michael gets in the car, Joran asks him whether he was stupid and why he made so many nonsense statements about other people. “You have to think twice, since telling lies about people to show off is certainly not a cool thing to do.”

A short while Micheal does an interview on FOX about Geoffrey, for which his father later apologized. After that Joran never sees him again.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: October 17, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »

Well, today is the 8th.  Natalee is still missing and those responsible for her disappearance have yet to be arrested.

The dog blood on the mattress was something that we explored in Shango not long ago.  There are reports that LVR is involved with dog fighting and may have a connection to Michael Vick.  There is also a report that Vick and a teammate were actually there.  From what we learned owners of dogs used in fights shoot them (and worse) if they don't perform.

I think that Urine and the Alpoes were seen at the pond near the Racquet Club.  I think that initially they tried to dispose of Natalee by themselves.  After someone saw them, they turned to Paulass and his friends for help.  This sighting at the Racquet Club has probably worked in their favor, because it put the focus near the beach instead of Monserat.  They didn't build sandcastles.

Hi SS,

Reports that Michael Vick and a teammate were in Aruba? I have never heard that before. My husband has had Falcons tickets for years so I know I would have been interested, had I ever heard anything like that. Where did these reports come from, if you can share? TIA.

My book came in yesterday " The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption In Paradise" Most of you have probably already it, but I'm out of the loop lol, I'm only on page 17 BUT OMG! If this it isn't sad enough that this young lady hasn't been found or what her parents are going through. BUT a part in the book that her dad wrote. "When I arrived to Arbua, I asked the detective, where's my daughter? He said to me, How much money do you have"  WHAT THE F---?!?!   

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 17, 2008, 07:41:40 AM »

For those waiting on the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe 10/15 meeting:

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference) - Not Held-Continued

Future Hearings

12/02/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.16)

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case Number BC363201

Thanks Buckeye...Appreciate you keeping on top of this...The way it is going I will be 6 feet under before there is a court case or the case is dismissed...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #751 on: October 17, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »

interesting definitions for Beto on Urban dictionary 

Wondered why you didn't post it! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: October 17, 2008, 08:22:40 AM »

ok

so my thought wasn't unique 

So, anywhoo -- that's what I thought Simian may have been telling us. Nice guy that he is. Couldn't come out and just spit it out 

Good Morning Sharon...I was just so happy to see that the thought crossed another poster's mind...

Rob and I both recall Nadira talking about Satish pacing the floor waiting for Deepak to come home that night, excited as he never went out with his brother.

Must have been before he got his story straight...and remembered he drove Deepak to and from work everyday...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: October 17, 2008, 09:34:05 AM »

Thank you Finngirl!!...
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:19 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-nDgORN7A

Edit:  Brandy, we are going to move this to the NH case discussion thread.  

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:35:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »

Thanks Finn...I know ... Context!

But I think it really strange that Freddy was questioned so many times. Not once after June 17 until June 28th...Most of the time by Jacobs.

According to misinformation or information, whichever way you look at it, he had an alibi so tight, a Family Reunion.

Jossy said he was detained early on and the media was not notified. Why not? Even Jossy didn't tell!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:35 AM »

Johan...does the new season for Peter DeVries start in November?...foggy memory,sorry!...TIA
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: October 17, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »

Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan
ARUBA - Four suspects were arrested in connection with the murder of Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan. The 25-year old Djoegan was found dead near the Guadirikiri caves in April. His body was mutilated and set on fire. One man (M.L.) was arrested on Saturday and two women (K.H. and C.H.C) and another man (S.H.) on Sunday. The police searched the homes of the suspects and found drugs and money. The spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor didn't say what the relationship between the suspects and Pitbull was.

The four suspects are also suspected of drug dealings.

Morning paper Bon Dia reported this morning that Pitbull's wife was called and told that she would find some things at the place where her husband's body was found. According to Bon Dia, she found a three-page letter, a bottle of Vodka, a joint, and an old iron cross. She handed the object to the police and she gave Bon Dia a copy of the letter and authorized them to publish it.

Amigoe June 8 2006 article re. Pitbull:

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine. At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered. Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan. The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation. All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands. The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body. There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified.

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case. One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon. He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: October 17, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

Johan...does the new season for Peter DeVries start in November?...foggy memory,sorry!...TIA

November 9 OhioMum

never lift the pressure of evil island
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: October 17, 2008, 11:40:39 AM »

November 9 OhioMum

Thank You Bastibro...Does he do 9 shows and do we know for sure that he is doing one on Natalee? If so, anything on Paulus?

Thanks in Advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.