April 26, 2024, 05:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299818 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: October 21, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »

I`ve always been curious for the fat ass last name!

Anybody know?

never lift the pressure of evil island
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 21, 2008, 05:25:18 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of Charles Croes' wife?  TIA

Iracema
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=32092

johan, when was it determined that Cheremy is Steve's brother?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: October 21, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »

Apparently Ryan Pieters has admit to have killed Marlies van der kouwe

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: October 21, 2008, 06:29:44 PM »

American tourists account for less Aruba holidays
October 21, 2008, 15:35 (GMT -04:00)

Cabinet members and stakeholders listened attentively to yesterday Ahata-director Rob Smith who briefed the press about the decline of holiday bookings from the U.S..

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist is 20-25 percent fewer holidays booked for next spring in Aruba than in the same period last year. There is the expectation that the number of visitors to Aruba this month a few percent less than in 2007. That the director of the tourism branch Ahata, Rob Smith, yesterday informed at a press conference at the Central Bank Aruba (CBA).

"It is therefore important that we respond as early promotion with extra money," said Smith. Together with the ATA, the government, AIB and CBA was announced yesterday the plan for an additional capital injection of additional 10 million dollars (17.5 million florin) to do for the tourism advertising budget. That is in addition to the 7 million florin Ahata and that the government undertook extra two weeks ago for promotion.
Smith: "Let us hope that as we go through this financial storm coming. What the government has now decided, is very important. "According to the Ahata director may also be possible to come into fall with the decline of tourists. "Many Americans wait until the outcome of the presidential elections in the U.S. is known and will then leave their books. They also wait until the prices for travel packages to Caribbean destinations, which bagged by the crisis, still less to take advantage of the greatest advantage. "

No price
Where both the Ahata as the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) no sense in it, is lowering prices on Aruba. Both sides want the same thing, 'sustainable' Aruba product available. A major reason are the fixed costs. "The salaries, electricity charges and taxes are increased enormously," says Smith. Aruba remains that in contrast to most other Caribbean destinations everything set for extra money for promotion. "Those other islands probably can not and should lower their prices", explains Smith, which nevertheless has noticed that some hotel chains in Aruba also offers stunt.
ATA Director Myrna Jansen expects the aggressive marketing campaign that together with a new advertising agency was launched in the U.S., effective move. "The timing to invest now is very important. With this move (the capital injection, ed), we try the effects of the crisis to minimize and we ensure that economic growth does not stop at Aruba. We can at least not with their hands over each other to sit down and have our voice heard to ensure that the demand side is growing. "
The advertising agency of ATA bestookt at this moment the U.S.. In the subway systems of Boston and New York are wild and posters distributed in large American cinemas are to see spots of Aruba as a possible holiday destination. Even tourists are attracted by video and by spamming them with e-mails. "

At the press conference at the Central Bank were also listed some light. Rob Smith repeated satisfied the data from AAA aviation authority that the number of flights to Aruba in the lift. Minister of Tourism, Edison Briesen, Aruba was implying that good progress is by cruise ships on the route including Panama and Cartagena goes. It was again proclaimed that the first eight months of the year meant a profit for the Aruban tourism sector, with an increase of 13.9 percent over 2007. In September there were, according to the Ahata many as 11 percent fewer bookings, but this negative trend appears to be in October and the coming months to continue. "It is important that this campaign results quickly, before the spring, because that sector deserves 60 percent of the total annual income," said Ahata-director Smith.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: October 21, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »

American tourists account for less Aruba holidays
October 21, 2008, 15:35 (GMT -04:00)

Cabinet members and stakeholders listened attentively to yesterday Ahata-director Rob Smith who briefed the press about the decline of holiday bookings from the U.S..

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist is 20-25 percent fewer holidays booked for next spring in Aruba than in the same period last year. There is the expectation that the number of visitors to Aruba this month a few percent less than in 2007. That the director of the tourism branch Ahata, Rob Smith, yesterday informed at a press conference at the Central Bank Aruba (CBA).

"It is therefore important that we respond as early promotion with extra money," said Smith. Together with the ATA, the government, AIB and CBA was announced yesterday the plan for an additional capital injection of additional 10 million dollars (17.5 million florin) to do for the tourism advertising budget. That is in addition to the 7 million florin Ahata and that the government undertook extra two weeks ago for promotion.
Smith: "Let us hope that as we go through this financial storm coming. What the government has now decided, is very important. "According to the Ahata director may also be possible to come into fall with the decline of tourists. "Many Americans wait until the outcome of the presidential elections in the U.S. is known and will then leave their books. They also wait until the prices for travel packages to Caribbean destinations, which bagged by the crisis, still less to take advantage of the greatest advantage. "

No price
Where both the Ahata as the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) no sense in it, is lowering prices on Aruba. Both sides want the same thing, 'sustainable' Aruba product available. A major reason are the fixed costs. "The salaries, electricity charges and taxes are increased enormously," says Smith. Aruba remains that in contrast to most other Caribbean destinations everything set for extra money for promotion. "Those other islands probably can not and should lower their prices", explains Smith, which nevertheless has noticed that some hotel chains in Aruba also offers stunt.
ATA Director Myrna Jansen expects the aggressive marketing campaign that together with a new advertising agency was launched in the U.S., effective move. "The timing to invest now is very important. With this move (the capital injection, ed), we try the effects of the crisis to minimize and we ensure that economic growth does not stop at Aruba. We can at least not with their hands over each other to sit down and have our voice heard to ensure that the demand side is growing. "
The advertising agency of ATA bestookt at this moment the U.S.. In the subway systems of Boston and New York are wild and posters distributed in large American cinemas are to see spots of Aruba as a possible holiday destination. Even tourists are attracted by video and by spamming them with e-mails. "

At the press conference at the Central Bank were also listed some light. Rob Smith repeated satisfied the data from AAA aviation authority that the number of flights to Aruba in the lift. Minister of Tourism, Edison Briesen, Aruba was implying that good progress is by cruise ships on the route including Panama and Cartagena goes. It was again proclaimed that the first eight months of the year meant a profit for the Aruban tourism sector, with an increase of 13.9 percent over 2007. In September there were, according to the Ahata many as 11 percent fewer bookings, but this negative trend appears to be in October and the coming months to continue. "It is important that this campaign results quickly, before the spring, because that sector deserves 60 percent of the total annual income," said Ahata-director Smith.

Throw money at the problem of tourism.  What a joke. How about solving the crimes committed against Natalee Holloway.  Sounds like a good starting point to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #865 on: October 21, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »

Breaking News
Ryan P.  is probably innocent.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: October 21, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »

Breaking News

Johan, how can this be?  I thought he told them what he did.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #867 on: October 21, 2008, 07:31:26 PM »

Anybody know?

it is his (steve's) brother !

look at his T shirt ,there is also a comp drawing 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #868 on: October 21, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »

The composite drawing was including in the Natalee Holloway reinactment video that's on the KPA website.  Of course I couldn't understand what was being said so I don't know why it was included.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 21, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »

If anyone can translate, please do!  This is the Judge that we have believed to have been deceased.  He was the Judge of Instruction that continued the incarceration of the security guards.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 21, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »

If anyone can translate, please do!  This is the Judge that we have believed to have been deceased.  He was the Judge of Instruction that continued the incarceration of the security guards.

Mr. Kuiperdal, nieuw lid Raad van Advies Erdal cockpit, new member Council of Advice
ORANJESTAD – De Raad van Advies verwelkomt de heer mr. John Kuiperdal als nieuw lid van de Raad nadat hij beëdigd werd door de Gouverneur van Aruba. ORANGE CITY - The Advisory Council welcomed Mr John Kuip Erdal as a new member of the Council after he was sworn in by the Governor of Aruba.
De heer Kuiperdal heeft een lange staat van dienst zowel in het onderwijs als in de rechtspraak. Mr Kuip Erdal has a long record of service both in education and in the law. Hij heeft 22 jaar gewerkt als onderwijzer en daarna als inspecteur voor het onderwijs. He has 22 years worked as a teacher and then as an inspector for education. In 1994 ging hij werken in de advocatuur. In 1994 he went to work in the legal profession. Vanaf 2000 tot 2008 werkte mr. Kuiperdal bij het Gerecht in Eerste Aanleg en was aldaar bekend als rechter commissaris belast met strafzaken. From 2000 to 2008 Mr. Kuip Erdal worked in the Court of First Instance and was known there as a judge charged with criminal matters.
De Raad van Advies is een belangrijk orgaan in de grondwet van Aruba en verleent advies aan de overheid en de staten over alle wetsontwerpen. The Advisory Council is an important institution in the Constitution of Aruba and provides advice to the government and the states on all bills.

De beëdiging vond plaats in het bijzijn van de voorzitter van de Raad, mr. A. The swearing took place in the presence of the chairman of the Council, Mr. A. Nicolaas en de secretaris mevrouw mr. Hellen van der Wal. Nicholas and the Secretary mr Ms Hellen van der Wal.

Translated version of:  http://www.overheid.aw/index.asp?nmoduleid=19&wgid=6&spagetype=21&nPageID=6000121&nCMSPageType=1

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: October 21, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »

Anybody know?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: October 21, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »

Breaking News

Johan, how can this be?  I thought he told them what he did.
Because he is Dutch, silly!!! 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: October 21, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 at 05:10 PM

They are talking again with the man who found this evidence..found pink panties with flowers on it, condoms, duct tape. He said they found the evidence before the police got there! He said when he went to go call the police and came out of the woods that the police were already there...the police asked him to leave this evidence in police hands now!

Jacobs: All evidence goes into my bottomless desk drawer, never to be seen again...

i remember the panties  being shown on tv.  3 natalees could have fit in those things.
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2008, 05:23:38 AM »

Anybody know?

=======================================================
******* posted this about this drawing

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 -
« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »

Hmm Did they ever catch that attempted rapist and abductor by the fishermans huts right before natalee arrived in Aruba? He sure looks like Steve Croes brother Cheremy Croes   Even more interesting was Cheremy's choice for a attorney when he was nailed as being one of the top people in distributing fake drivers licenses and id's,he chose the infamous Paul Van Der Sloot to represent him. It's a good thing that friend and co worker Dompig was a main witness in this case and PVDS was able to question him on the stand. Unfortunately Gerald Dompig the person in charge said all the records and evidence was lost when they moved the bldg. So Cheremy Croes walked away a free man...again..Caps said all of Aruba was shaking there heads after reading that

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #875 on: October 22, 2008, 06:29:24 AM »

Anybody know?

=======================================================
******* posted this about this drawing

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 -
« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »

Hmm Did they ever catch that attempted rapist and abductor by the fishermans huts right before natalee arrived in Aruba? He sure looks like Steve Croes brother Cheremy Croes   Even more interesting was Cheremy's choice for a attorney when he was nailed as being one of the top people in distributing fake drivers licenses and id's,he chose the infamous Paul Van Der Sloot to represent him. It's a good thing that friend and co worker Dompig was a main witness in this case and PVDS was able to question him on the stand. Unfortunately Gerald Dompig the person in charge said all the records and evidence was lost when they moved the bldg. So Cheremy Croes walked away a free man...again..Caps said all of Aruba was shaking there heads after reading that

about this rapist :

Another Assault In Aruba

A Chicago woman was on Fox News tonight - Tracy (Hunt?). She claims to have been assaulted in the early morning hours near the fisherman's hut area in Aruba approximately five days before Natalee Holloway disappeared.

It was reported that the individual has been spotted and information, including his license plate was past along to Aruban authorities perhaps by the family of Natalee Holloway.

Given the area and the MO of this assault, it would seem to go more toward the notion of another perpetrator than to any of the current suspects. It's unknown if ALE has done anything with this information. It's always possible the individual had an alibi for the night Natalee Holloway disappeared.

The area near the fisherman's huts is considered something of a lovers lane and it has been previously suggested that it is known that individuals do sometimes lurk there for just that reason.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #876 on: October 22, 2008, 06:47:54 AM »

Her name is Tracey Allen
Tracey Allen, U.S. tourist, attempted assault

“Nine days” before Holloway disappearance, she was walking just after dawn near Fisherman’s Huts. (She has a time share at the Marriott.)  A man wearing only a shirt tried to drag her into his car, which was running. She reported it to the police, gave a description and license number. Never heard back from them. When she heard (re. the Holloway case) that NH had been left near the Fisherman's Huts, she contacted FBI. On March 12, 2006, she went on Fox Big Story (Rita Cosby).

Rita: You go to the aruban authorities and you don't get any calls back from ALE?

Tracy: No, first time I was contacted the FBI took my statement and didn't contact me again until December 2 when I did the sketch

Rita: This is the sketch you contributed to ALE..is this a local guy do you think?

Tracy: I believe he was local, he had an older car, not like a newer rental car that a tourist would have.

this was their (steve & Cheremy croes ) car  in 2005

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #877 on: October 22, 2008, 07:00:54 AM »

Tracey Allen, U.S. tourist, attempted assault

Rita Cosby April 12 TRANSCRIPT

Rita Cosby:

Just when you thought you heard it all, we have a new twist for you. ALE wants to talk to a man who sexually assaulted a woman on a beach. The police have known about this for months but only now release a sketch of the alleged perpetrator.

Live and Direct is Tracy Allen, this is the woman who fought off an attack on an aruban beach. This is her first interview since the sketch was done and released to the public. You reported this the day it happened didn't you?

Tracy:

I think I was a little naive, I thought that they would handle it from the beginning. It's only when I decided to go to the press that they followed up

Rita:

You were near the fisherman's hut

Tracy:

I went for an early morning walk by the fisherman's hut, a man accosted me, fishermen arrived when he started assaulting me, he knew it wasn't going further, and fled and I went to the hotel

Rita:

He assaulted you? What did he do?

Tracy;

He was wearing just a shirt, he grabbed my arm several times, I held my ground and didn't go to his car, he threatened me and fled

Rita

what do you think he intended to do?

Tracy:

If I did what he said I would get raped, his car was running so he was trying to get me to the car...I was afraid for my life

Rita:

This is where Joran supposedly took Natalee that night, near the fishermen's hut ...this is 9 days before Natalee vanishes

Tracy:

I signed a statement, they said they would look into it. I heard nothing. When Joran changed the story and said heleft her there at the beach, I contacted the FBI I tried several timess to contact ALE, I got hold of Twitty/ Holloway family. Then I got in touch with TES and Tim Miller started to pressure ALE, it still didn't happen

Rita:

You go to the aruban authorities and you don't get any calls back from ALE?

Tracy

No, first time I was contacted..the FBI took my statement and didn't contact me again until December 2 when I did the sketch

Rita;

This is the sketch you contributed to ALE..is this a local guy do you think?

Tracy

I believe he was local, he had an older car, not like a newer rental car that a tourist would have.

Rita

Do you think this man is capable of, he sounds like a very dangerous man

Tracy

It was only for a lack of opportunity that I escaped. I think other women probably hve had contact with him, I hope ALE will take it seriously now

Rita:

How disappointed are you by the investigation of ALE?

Tracy

I don't know if it's related or not to Natalee, as time goes by there's less evidence if it's related.

Rita

Would you remember him if you saw him again?

Tracy

Absolutely, I was 8 inches from him for 4 minutes
It very well could be related to Natalee, I hope they find him for the safety of all the women in Aruba. the aruban women should demand it, he's a sexual predator, he needs to be caught.

Rita:

Shame on them for not following up on this

I want to get to Joran's defense attorney, Joe Tacopina back from aruba. THis is pretty incredible, she feared for her life thought he would rape her or worse. Now finally they put out a sketch, why wait so long, were you looking for him when you were in Aruba?

Tacopina:

I wasn't looking for him, my investigators are still down there and they were. I have to tell you, this is so despicable that 11 months later we are putting out a sketch of an individual who might or might not be related to Natalee's case. Let alone Tracy's concern about finding this guy I watched that re-enactment with the van der Sloot family, they actually were pleased to hear this new superintendant, a legally educated man, trained in legal schools in Aruba

They have more faith, we certainly do. For starters the first words out of his mouth, the sketch was put out and he said they have to follow up. How useful is it 11 months later, he could be anywhere why did DOmpig and other investigators, ppl who just wanted to find something about Joran...ignore something like this....they've now seen video of Natalee at 3 a.m. why is this coming out now, pieces pointing away from Joran
We spent 3 days down there with lawyers and this is what we were focused on..

Rita:

It is shocking regardless of where this case goes, they didn't look at this person and now, finally they put out a sketch.

Rita:

Natalee's father joins me next to tell about this assault that happened where Natalee may have been the night she disappearaed. He has a new book out, I'll talk to him about that as well.

Rita:

You just heard from the woman who gave ALE that sketch. With us here tonight is Dave Holloway, author of the new book Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway ...

It is so great to see you in person, we've been praying for you so much

Tracy Allen, I was very surprised to hear what she said. She reports it to authorities and notihng happens. Here we are many months later and they put up a sketch

Dave:

She contacted TES and I spoke with her, she wanted a copy of the police report. We went through our attorney down there to get it, I have a very good physical description of him and the vehicle. Art Wood and I were down there, a car came by and I thought it looks like the guy, we wrote down the tag #. We gave it to the police

We don't know what they did. Tracy called us a month later and asked if we gave that to police and we told her yes.

Rita:

You hear her story today, how outrageous is it that they're only putting out a sketch of the guy now?

Dave;

It's typical of how this investigaton went

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #878 on: October 22, 2008, 07:29:25 AM »

8/22/2006   

Another Attempted Rape Case On Aruba IN THE AREA OF THE FISHERMAN HUTS

From 8/22/06 Diario

Short and sweet

A 36 ye old British woman with the B.J.L.B. reported an attempted "violation" upon her person at about 8:15 am Monday morning by a man of 5' 9" height, grey eyes and brown hair. The woman was able to fight off the purported attacker and told the police that in the struggle she had marked the mans face with scratches.
THIS IS REPORTED TO HAVE OCCURED IN THE AREA OF THE FISHERMAN HUTS.

Diario is calling on the people at the High Rise hotel - some who claim to have heard and or seen the attack to come forward with information to avoid another story that could harm tourism.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #879 on: October 22, 2008, 07:37:34 AM »

8/22/2006   

Another Attempted Rape Case On Aruba IN THE AREA OF THE FISHERMAN HUTS

From 8/22/06 Diario

Short and sweet

A 36 ye old British woman with the B.J.L.B. reported an attempted "violation" upon her person at about 8:15 am Monday morning by a man of 5' 9" height, grey eyes and brown hair. The woman was able to fight off the purported attacker and told the police that in the struggle she had marked the mans face with scratches.
THIS IS REPORTED TO HAVE OCCURED IN THE AREA OF THE FISHERMAN HUTS.

Diario is calling on the people at the High Rise hotel - some who claim to have heard and or seen the attack to come forward with information to avoid another story that could harm tourism.

this was in 1996:

I have been in touch with the FBI, and they have my statement. I have been to Aruba 3 times, and the last time was HORRIBLE. In 1996, I went with my husband and 4 friends.

We stayed at the same hotel Natalee stayed at. My husband and I were both drugged, taken from the hotel casino.

My husband was locked in a back room of the bar The Rio Grande, I was taken out to the desert, and didnt come out of the black out until the next morning.

I had been raped and beaten. I was fortunate enough to talk my way out of the situation, promising I wouldn’t go to the police.

When I got back to my hotel, my husband and a friend did go to the police station..........it is just like you've seen on the TV for the Holloway-Twitty family.

They did NOTHING to help us at all. Even with the police knowing, that the casino-workers and the Commissioner of the casino had a problem with the 'man', and were also willing to help my husband and I.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.