April 24, 2024, 07:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299736 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: October 22, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

I don't know what I'm allowed to say or what I'm allowed not to say but here it goes. I've been catching up on my reading with Natalee and I bought the book written by Dave Holloway, and so many AWFUL things have happened and are still happening in ARBUA. I say " BLOW THAT PLACE OFF THE MAP" I know their are alot of GOOD people there don't get me wrong, PLEASE. But when woman get raped and report it? The law there, DOES NOTHING! OR When young ladies go missing and still are missing, THEY DO NOTHING OR DID NOTHING AT THE TIME! That's just crazy. I do apologize if I offended anyone, that was NOT my intentions at all. I just think this all a a damn shame! 

I know how you feel Brandy!  I doubt very seriously that your comments will offend anyone here, it's the truth.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 22, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

Well Johan, maybe they can be trained to choose their victims .  any ideas who . . ??    

ha ha ,montanja 19 ?   

Too bad the parents stinky sweat is probably a natural insecticide.  The mosquitos probably won't go near that funky smell!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: October 22, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »

I don't know what I'm allowed to say or what I'm allowed not to say but here it goes. I've been catching up on my reading with Natalee and I bought the book written by Dave Holloway, and so many AWFUL things have happened and are still happening in ARBUA. I say " BLOW THAT PLACE OFF THE MAP" I know their are alot of GOOD people there don't get me wrong, PLEASE. But when woman get raped and report it? The law there, DOES NOTHING! OR When young ladies go missing and still are missing, THEY DO NOTHING OR DID NOTHING AT THE TIME! That's just crazy. I do apologize if I offended anyone, that was NOT my intentions at all. I just think this all a a damn shame! 

Doesn't offend me at all.  I thought they should dig the place up, put it on barges and ship it to New Orleans to elevate the city above sea level, but so far the deal hasn't been worked out. 

Now there's an interesting idea....but make sure all the bones are sifted out of it first....
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 22, 2008, 07:43:58 PM »

More tips 

NEVER to park at the bus station

< snipped >

johan - do you have a link for this? I (or you) can post in the Murder & Crime thread if you do. (Unless that's where you found it - no point in duplicating.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »

johan555 said:
new safety info for aruba 

I would invest ($15-30.00) for a lock for your laptop.

< snipped >

johan - same drill - if you have a link, please post it.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: October 22, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »

Well Johan, maybe they can be trained to choose their victims .  any ideas who . . ??    

ha ha ,montanja 19 ?   

Too bad the parents stinky sweat is probably a natural insecticide.  The mosquitos probably won't go near that funky smell!

ROFL....sometimes you guys are too much....and I appreciate it!!..... 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #906 on: October 22, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »

ha ha ,montanja 19 ?   

here is knorretje 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #907 on: October 22, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »

johan555 said:

< snipped >

i try to find it mrs marple from  the UK ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 22, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »

ROUGH SEAS AHEAD FOR ARUBA

American tourists account for 20-25 percent less Aruba holidays

October 21, 2008, 15:35 (GMT -04:00)

Cabinet members and stakeholders listened attentively to yesterday Ahata-director Rob Smith who briefed the press about the decline of holiday bookings from the U.S..

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist is 20-25 percent fewer holidays booked for next spring in Aruba than in the same period last year. There is the expectation that the number of visitors to Aruba this month a few percent less than in 2007. That the director of the tourism branch Ahata, Rob Smith, yesterday informed at a press conference at the Central Bank Aruba (CBA). It was again proclaimed that the first eight months of the year meant a profit for the Aruban tourism sector, with an increase of 13.9 percent over 2007. In September there were, according to the Ahata many as 11 percent fewer bookings, but this negative trend appears to be in October and the coming months to continue.

Monthly bulletin of the Central Bank of Aruba for August 2008

October 15, 2008

The Aruba Tourism Authority has a backlog in its official publication of statistics on tourist arrivalsand nights spent on the island for the months of January 2008 up to and including August 2008.However, airport arrivals, which can be considered an approximation for tourist arrivals, registered a 3.1 percent increase in August 2008, compared to August 2007. During the first eight months of 2008 airport arrivals rose by 13.9 percent, compared to the same period in 2007. Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels, provided by the Central Bureau of Statistics, show a 3.2 percentage points decrease to 78.6 percent in August 2008, compared to a year earlier. The Cruise Tourism Authority reported a decline in the number of cruise passengers and ship calls of, respectively, 18.0 percent and 78.6 percent (from 14 ships to 3 ships) in August 2008, compared to the corresponding month of 2007.

RABID INFLATION

In August 2008, the consumer price index increased by 11.2 percent compared to the corresponding month in 2007. The 12-month average inflation rate accelerated to 8.7 percent, compared to 4.2 percent in August 2007. The inflation differential with the United States widened to 4.4 percentage points, up from 2.2 percentage points in August 2007. When excluding the energy-related components (water, electricity and gasoline), the 12-month inflation rate went up by 1.2 percentage points to 5.1 percent in August 2008, compared to the corresponding period a year earlier. Given the nature of the causes of the present price pressure, which reflects largely cost-push factors, and the current modest bank credit development, the CBA is of the opinion that restricting monetary policy at this point could further hamper economic growth, while not necessarily tempering inflationary pressures.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 22, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »

johan555 said:

< snipped >

i try to find it mrs marple from  the UK ?

No indeed. I just like the arcane minutiae of those stories, and the time period ... I feel the same way about Sherlock Holmes stories.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:28 PM »

Bankrupt?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 23, 2008, 12:13:56 AM »

ROUGH SEAS AHEAD FOR ARUBA

American tourists account for 20-25 percent less Aruba holidays

October 21, 2008, 15:35 (GMT -04:00)

Cabinet members and stakeholders listened attentively to yesterday Ahata-director Rob Smith who briefed the press about the decline of holiday bookings from the U.S..

ORANGE CITY - The American tourist is 20-25 percent fewer holidays booked for next spring in Aruba than in the same period last year. There is the expectation that the number of visitors to Aruba this month a few percent less than in 2007. That the director of the tourism branch Ahata, Rob Smith, yesterday informed at a press conference at the Central Bank Aruba (CBA). It was again proclaimed that the first eight months of the year meant a profit for the Aruban tourism sector, with an increase of 13.9 percent over 2007. In September there were, according to the Ahata many as 11 percent fewer bookings, but this negative trend appears to be in October and the coming months to continue.

Monthly bulletin of the Central Bank of Aruba for August 2008

October 15, 2008

The Aruba Tourism Authority has a backlog in its official publication of statistics on tourist arrivalsand nights spent on the island for the months of January 2008 up to and including August 2008.However, airport arrivals, which can be considered an approximation for tourist arrivals, registered a 3.1 percent increase in August 2008, compared to August 2007. During the first eight months of 2008 airport arrivals rose by 13.9 percent, compared to the same period in 2007. Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels, provided by the Central Bureau of Statistics, show a 3.2 percentage points decrease to 78.6 percent in August 2008, compared to a year earlier. The Cruise Tourism Authority reported a decline in the number of cruise passengers and ship calls of, respectively, 18.0 percent and 78.6 percent (from 14 ships to 3 ships) in August 2008, compared to the corresponding month of 2007.

RABID INFLATION

In August 2008, the consumer price index increased by 11.2 percent compared to the corresponding month in 2007. The 12-month average inflation rate accelerated to 8.7 percent, compared to 4.2 percent in August 2007. The inflation differential with the United States widened to 4.4 percentage points, up from 2.2 percentage points in August 2007. When excluding the energy-related components (water, electricity and gasoline), the 12-month inflation rate went up by 1.2 percentage points to 5.1 percent in August 2008, compared to the corresponding period a year earlier. Given the nature of the causes of the present price pressure, which reflects largely cost-push factors, and the current modest bank credit development, the CBA is of the opinion that restricting monetary policy at this point could further hamper economic growth, while not necessarily tempering inflationary pressures.

Watch out for this guy in the unemployment line!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 23, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #913 on: October 23, 2008, 07:39:50 AM »

Thanks....I quit reading at RU quite a while ago (FINALLY) .  Let me tell ya, it was almost as difficult as quitting drinking. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 23, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »

Found this in the Archives and klaas does say she is not sure if it is the same SandraK...Was this misinformation intentional?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=397.800

Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006
« Reply #814 on: October 06, 2006, 06:36:05 PM » Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM BFN  Is this SandraK?

It's the night of May 31st, 2005

If I read this correctly...
It's Day 1 of the "search" for Natalee

Arbeej contacts an Aruban message board -
One that promotes Aruban tourism, restaurants, and bars, etc.
begging FRANTICALLY for HELP...

Natalee's disappearance has not been reported to the media in Aruba

"TWEETY" / Sandra offers a phone number for the Police...
A WRONG NUMBER!

Finally, Natalee's diappearance is reported in the DIARIO
With ANOTHER WRONG NUMBER for the police!

Mis-Direction right from Day 1

I got to page 2 on this message board & just broke down in tears....

Make your own conclusions.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=2244

And, what was the next "Mis-Direction" and by whom?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #915 on: October 23, 2008, 08:52:10 AM »

As usual, I do not understand the question....
If you are asking if arbeej is sandrak, then no.
arbeej is the mother of one of Natalee's friends who was on the trip--I forget who.

If that is not what you are asking, then I am clueless as to what you are asking ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 23, 2008, 09:30:05 AM »

As usual, I do not understand the question....
If you are asking if arbeej is sandrak, then no.
arbeej is the mother of one of Natalee's friends who was on the trip--I forget who.

If that is not what you are asking, then I am clueless as to what you are asking ... 

LOL...Nut...It is accent again...

I am wondering if it is our SandraK and if the misinformation was given out intentionally! The incorrect phone numbers...When the family arrived ALE told them that the Beach Patrol had not reported it, yet I have read they took a copy of Nat's passport around 11AM. Also read that Eric Williams contacted them!

Just more questions????

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 23, 2008, 10:13:26 AM »

Julia DOES have egg on her face.  We've all seen the pictures.  In fact, I think Julia is the reason they came up with that old public service announcement that showed an egg in a frying pan that said "this is your brain on drugs".  She inspired it.  It's really the only explanation for her. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 23, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »

Doesn't offend me at all.  I thought they should dig the place up, put it on barges and ship it to New Orleans to elevate the city above sea level, but so far the deal hasn't been worked out. 

Now there's an interesting idea....but make sure all the bones are sifted out of it first....

Imagine the number of cases that could be solved. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: October 23, 2008, 10:25:49 AM »

LilPuma...Julia

Nut...Very reliable source    says there 2 SandraKs...So the post to Arbeej with the incorrect phone number could quite possibly have been an honest mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.