April 20, 2024, 03:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299595 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 26, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »

there are the occasional differences
in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Every once in a while, the posts are made like this with perfect grammar and spelling and punctuation.  And a more formal typing and spacing style is used.  I have sometimes found myself scrolling back up to make sure that it was her nic I saw when that happens.  But most often

y ou will see.......LOTS of dots and!!!!! and typos adn impro per spacing and realy simpel mistakes in h ow she spels da words........

Wink

Way back in June or July of '05,(in the Theory and Spec thread) it was said that SandraK
was a middle aged housewife and sometimes hotel maid in the Michigan/Chicago area.
When the post were well written it was her daughter posting under her nic.
Kermit posted pictures of the whole family several months ago and confirmed the above
information. One son also works in the hotel business in Chicago.  I think that SandraK
just sorta lives in a fantasy world.

Thanks Magnolia...Do you recall if these pics that Kermit posted had a car in the front yard? I may be confusing them with some-one's else pics?

Mum - I also recall seeing those photographs of the family in front of a small house.  There were cars in front of the house.  If I recall, there was discussion about how those kids could afford to own all of those cars.

Here is Kermit's post:

SANDRA K’S SON - SEAN
SEAN PARKED AT NIKKI’S
SEAN WORKS AT: Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
    * 1200 Burr Ridge Parkway
    * Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527 USA
    * Phone:  1-630-986-4100

SEAN WORKS AT: Marriott Burr Ridge, Il US as a Bellmen Front Desk
   March 06 - Present
Sean is from Michigan, Illionois
Loves Hockey...DETROIT Red Wings

6/9/2006 12:42 PM
Hey my baby girl. Keep on laughing. We will make it through. Can you say "dysfunctional?"
ha, ha.
We will always have each other.
Love and hugs, from your favorite sister. Xxoo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: October 26, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »

I've always loved that...thanks for posting it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »

NUT - lot's of posts to go before we hit page 50
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: October 26, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »

I'd say about 16 after this one.  You might be here until tomorrow. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #964 on: October 26, 2008, 02:22:01 PM »

LMAAOooooooooooooooooo!! How do you tell how ma ::MonkeyEek::ny??? LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 26, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »

LMAAOooooooooooooooooo!! How do you tell how many???  LOL!

There are 20 posts per page.  I count 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 26, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »

Aruba
Acting Governor sworn in
October 25, 2008, 15:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Alicia Angela (Ella) Tromp-Yarzagaray was yesterday sworn in by Governor Fredis Refunjol to acting governor of Aruba. She succeeds official Christina van den Berg-de Freitas that the function fulfilled eight years.

Refunjol expressed its thanks and appreciation to Van den Berg-de Freitas for her great dedication and merit. This was the year she already appointed Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau, the highest royal honor. Upcoming Monday there is a special session in the States where the new acting governor's office will accept. Tromp-Yarzagaray was originally derived from education and has in the past several positions, both in the administration and on the social level. So she was twice Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in Den Haag, Minister of Finance, Public Works and Health, Aruban Member of the consultative mechanism of the Kingdom with Venezuela and member of the States of Aruba. In the social field it is supporting member (intention) of various committees in the charity sector, particularly for the elderly and the youth. In 1992, she was distinguished in the Order Francisco de Miranda of Venezuela, and in 1994 she was honored as Knight of the Order of the Dutch Lion.
Tromp-Yarzagaray in 2006 was also chairman of the committee that the visit of Queen Beatrix prepared.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_48449.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 26, 2008, 05:50:36 PM »

there are the occasional differences
in sandraK's posts

bless her heart

Every once in a while, the posts are made like this with perfect grammar and spelling and punctuation.  And a more formal typing and spacing style is used.  I have sometimes found myself scrolling back up to make sure that it was her nic I saw when that happens.  But most often

y ou will see.......LOTS of dots and!!!!! and typos adn impro per spacing and realy simpel mistakes in h ow she spels da words........

Wink

Way back in June or July of '05,(in the Theory and Spec thread) it was said that SandraK
was a middle aged housewife and sometimes hotel maid in the Michigan/Chicago area.
When the post were well written it was her daughter posting under her nic.
Kermit posted pictures of the whole family several months ago and confirmed the above
information. One son also works in the hotel business in Chicago.  I think that SandraK
just sorta lives in a fantasy world.

Thanks Magnolia...Do you recall if these pics that Kermit posted had a car in the front yard? I may be confusing them with some-one's else pics?

Mum - I also recall seeing those photographs of the family in front of a small house.  There were cars in front of the house.  If I recall, there was discussion about how those kids could afford to own all of those cars.

Here is Kermit's post:

SANDRA K’S SON - SEAN
SEAN PARKED AT NIKKI’S
SEAN WORKS AT: Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
    * 1200 Burr Ridge Parkway
    * Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527 USA
    * Phone:  1-630-986-4100

SEAN WORKS AT: Marriott Burr Ridge, Il US as a Bellmen Front Desk
   March 06 - Present
Sean is from Michigan, Illionois
Loves Hockey...DETROIT Red Wings

6/9/2006 12:42 PM
Hey my baby girl. Keep on laughing. We will make it through. Can you say "dysfunctional?"
ha, ha.
We will always have each other.
Love and hugs, from your favorite sister. Xxoo

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: October 26, 2008, 05:53:13 PM »

OK Nut44x4

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 26, 2008, 05:55:38 PM »

There is nothing like waking up on a Friday morning and happy it's the weekend and then seeing something like this 
Where is that cute guy she was hanging out with ,did he dump her butt, when he say this picture

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 26, 2008, 05:59:22 PM »

OMGGGGGG Blondeeee, lmaooo 
I was thinking the same thing!! He was just to damn hot for her anyway, LOL!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 26, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

http://www.newkerala.com/topstory-fullnews-36665.html   

Dutch show little opposition to airport 'naked' body scanners

Amsterdam, Oct 25: Dutch politicians were Saturday expressing little opposition to the airport naked body scanners which have met with angry resistance or incredulity elsewhere in the European Union (EU).

The appliances, being tested at Amsterdam's Schipol airport, were "absolutely discreet", Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin was quoted as saying in de Volkskant newspaper and other media.

"Personally, I'd be for them, and make use of them," the Christian Democrat politician said, adding that he had seen them in action at Schipol, where they have been tested since May 2007.

The scanners - which scan beneath clothing to detect non-metallic weapons or explosives - did not expose the face of the scanned person, he stressed.

That meant there could be no risk of "pictures of naked celebrities" somehow cropping up in the media, since the anonymity of the images "would not increase sales at any newspaper kiosk".

Dutch leftist and liberal politicians, while criticising the scanners, have not rejected them outright - but insist that clear and strict rules apply to their use is introduced EU-wide.

German politicians Friday expressed across-the-board opposition to EU plans for the full-body scanners to be used.

"We do not want our federal policemen to be considered voyeurs," said German Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble at a meeting in Luxembourg with his EU colleagues.

Schaeuble said Germany would not use such scanners as long as they threatened to "ridicule" security operations and undermine people's confidence in the police.

On Thursday, Germany's federal police (BKA) said it would start studying the devices to establish if they are a threat to health or if they breach German privacy laws.

But a BKA spokesman said Germany did not use the scanners "and it is going to stay that way".

Proponents say the scanners can detect ceramic knives and plastic explosives which are invisible to current detectors, and also avoid the need for guards to "pat down" travellers with their hands.

Germany's main political parties criticise the scanners as a threat to people's personal privacy.

The EU's top justice official, Jacques Barrot, insisted Friday that the use of such scanners would be on a strictly voluntary basis.

Body scanners were also defended by French Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie, who chaired the meeting in Luxembourg on behalf of the EU presidency.

Body scanners are currently being tested at London's Heathrow as well as Schiphol, and the European Commission is considering extending their use throughout the 27-member bloc.

Civil rights advocates fear that the images they produce could one day start circulating on the Internet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I only did this so we can get to the next page, lol...I know it is off topic 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 26, 2008, 06:25:06 PM »

Dutch mayors close pot-selling cafes

http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/159890/

Two mayors in the Netherlands have taken steps to shut down all local businesses legally selling cannabis.

Officials in the towns of Bergen op Zoom and Roosendaal claim their communities are suffering from the nuisance caused by foreign tourists in search of drugs banned in their home countries, Radio Netherlands reported Friday.

Eight coffee houses that sell marijuana will close their doors in the Dutch towns. The mayors are not opposed to the use or sale of cannabis, the network reported.

There are 25,000 drug tourists per week who visit these coffee shops, said Bergen op Zoom Mayor Han Polman. That leads to a lot of nuisance, and there are links to illegality, there's criminal activity going on. People in our cities are asking us to make the streets safe so we have no choice but to close the coffee shops.

Copyright 2008 by United Press International

Publication date: 25 October 2008   

Source: UPI-1-20081024-22185900-bc-netherlands-coffeeshops.xml

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 26, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »

http://www.infopig.com/keywords/Dutch.html

For a boat load of news.....

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »

San - thanks for the photgraph of SandraK and the house.  That is the photograph that I remembered.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 26, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

50?????????????????????

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: October 26, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »

The same photo's I remember also San. I often wondered when her post were so different if she were blogging under the influence. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: October 26, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »

OOPS forgot to say Justice for Natalee.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: October 26, 2008, 06:57:21 PM »

There is nothing like waking up on a Friday morning and happy it's the weekend and then seeing something like this 
Where is that cute guy she was hanging out with ,did he dump her butt, when he say this picture

I must say I feel so bad about my belly roll. Glad I am to old to be in the party crowd but I do wish I could find new jeans that were high risers instead of those low cuts that were only made for the young kids or Twiggy. JMHO
Sam

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 26, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »

OFF TOPIC -- IMPORTANT

This is to advise all of an up coming search

ATV's would be good if you have them .If not you can walk with the rest of us.
We have a request from the mother of a missing woman, Jessie Foster (North Las Vegas Police case 2006) to check an area in the desert for her remains.

We will meet next Sat Nov 1, 2008 at 9am at the corner of Lamb and Centennial Pwky.
Dress for walking and the weather.

Direction: 215 to Lamb south on Lamb one block 15 to west on 215 to Lamb l/south to Centennial Pkwy RVSP to Frank Mahoney at 702-564-1466

NOTE TO MEDIA IN LAS VEGAS & AREA:

Printable poster NCMLO has posted:

Below is the link to the map where the meet is November 1, 2008 also I mapped out from the site to the house where Jessica lived. It was 4.6 miles a straight shot.

http://tinyurl.com/5pge89

MUCH MORE AT LINK BELOW!

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/plea-help-search-daughters-remains

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.