April 27, 2024, 11:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 299868 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »

I agree that the Greta interview with Charles Croe was very strange.  Course this was before we knew how corrupt everyone is/was....

I remember thinking by his looks and his cryptic talk that he knew alot and that he had to be CIA or DEA.  Greta made sure we knew that the interview was heavily edited so as not to jeopardize the case.  REmember this is when we all still believed that anything said in the media would be excluded as evidence.  We thought Greta was being careful not to ruin the case.

I have many times shouted out for Greta to replay that entire interview so we could know what was said.  I think Joran said some incriminating things that night.  I think Croes was silenced by the Elders.

Good day all - back to work  here-
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

Just a quick post of an email from Aruba today:

No there is nothing new about the Natalee case. But I have read in another newspaper that the case will be still open because they have one new witness and I think that't the witness we have write about it.
There is an police officer that's now in charge about the case because I have seen an tv program about this case. His name is Richardson.
But as soon I have more information I let you know.
Take care.
Bye bye
xxxxx

Do we have any info on this Richardson...he is now in charge of the investigation....TIA...Des

Please tell me that your source is not referring to Dolf?  If that is the case, then we have a big problem.

I'll check right now Lala's...sorry have been out of the loop for so long...checking now....Des

Lala's  here was the reply..now esplain to me Lucy.....Des

Yes that is his name.

--- On Mon, 10/6/08,

Thank You xxxx...You are Kind.

Just a quick question from me...the Police Man in charge of the investigation now...is his name Dolf Richardson? It would be very helpful if you could find this out for me.

TYIA...thank you in advance Wink

xxxx

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »

WHERE IS NATALEE!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »

I need to brushh up on my posting skills.  lol

Mine does that sometimes...Just get little red Xs in the box...Often wondered if others can see and I am the only one that can't...Usually happens when my pages are slow to load.

I don't even see yours so it must be my computer.  Some I see and others have the little red x.  Oh well, he will be there one day.

Hi there.  I see you too. Don't worry, we know who you are.   BTW where have you been? 
Working 10 hours daily, taking care of 81 year old mom and getting my baby married, welcoming a new grandbaby.  I meet myself in the road sometimes.  I have really missed this forum though.  Boy, things have changed since 2005.  I love this place.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »

Just a quick post of an email from Aruba today:

No there is nothing new about the Natalee case. But I have read in another newspaper that the case will be still open because they have one new witness and I think that't the witness we have write about it.
There is an police officer that's now in charge about the case because I have seen an tv program about this case. His name is Richardson.
But as soon I have more information I let you know.
Take care.
Bye bye
xxxxx

Do we have any info on this Richardson...he is now in charge of the investigation....TIA...Des

Please tell me that your source is not referring to Dolf?  If that is the case, then we have a big problem.

I'll check right now Lala's...sorry have been out of the loop for so long...checking now....Des

Lala's  here was the reply..now esplain to me Lucy.....Des

Yes that is his name.

--- On Mon, 10/6/08,

Thank You xxxx...You are Kind.

Just a quick question from me...the Police Man in charge of the investigation now...is his name Dolf Richardson? It would be very helpful if you could find this out for me.

TYIA...thank you in advance Wink

xxxx

That is not new news...it's old...very old news.  He has been part of this for a long time...I have known it for at least 3 years now.  Don't take this the wrong way...but I am beginning to get concerned about your source's sources. LOL  What your friend is referring to is a rehash of things already known...I want to sink my teeth into something new...really new.  If you watched the television show, which not everyone saw and I don't have a link for, there was nothing new on it.  After talking to some of the family about it, it seems there were a few inaccuracies in it also...basically it's what Aruba wanted us to know and that's all.  I have a sick feeling in my stomach now.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

I agree that the Greta interview with Charles Croe was very strange.  Course this was before we knew how corrupt everyone is/was....

I remember thinking by his looks and his cryptic talk that he knew alot and that he had to be CIA or DEA.  Greta made sure we knew that the interview was heavily edited so as not to jeopardize the case.  REmember this is when we all still believed that anything said in the media would be excluded as evidence.  We thought Greta was being careful not to ruin the case.

I have many times shouted out for Greta to replay that entire interview so we could know what was said.  I think Joran said some incriminating things that night.  I think Croes was silenced by the Elders.

CC was not silenced he was part of it all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2008, 02:39:03 PM »

I need to brushh up on my posting skills.  lol

Mine does that sometimes...Just get little red Xs in the box...Often wondered if others can see and I am the only one that can't...Usually happens when my pages are slow to load.

I don't even see yours so it must be my computer.  Some I see and others have the little red x.  Oh well, he will be there one day.

Hi there.  I see you too. Don't worry, we know who you are.   BTW where have you been? 
Working 10 hours daily, taking care of 81 year old mom and getting my baby married, welcoming a new grandbaby.  I meet myself in the road sometimes.  I have really missed this forum though.  Boy, things have changed since 2005.  I love this place.

Wow!  You have been busy. LOL  So little time.  We have come and gone but for some of us there is no rest until Natalee is brought home.  I suspect most of us that are still here will be here until we die or the forum disappears.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

Hope it's ok to post this here and it may have already been posted, if you need to just delete and Hi everyone!!!

liesbeth Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm   
About Natalee and her mother: by Renee Gielen

Quote:
http://www.waterkant.net/suriname/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1657&p=1

Americans even called for a tourism embargo Aruba, while the brill was simply a junkie. Did she really disappear? Or did she take an overdose and was her body secretly taken by the yanks to the States?
Although the lie is fast, the truth is faster and what if appears Natalee was/is just a junky and her mother disturbed the investigation and probably made money out of it?
Natalee Holloway not a goody-goody

AMSTERDAM – The on Aruba disappeared Natalee Holloway was not the goody-goody as her mother keeps describing her. She had an alcohol problem, was very close with different men and was just released from a drugs rehabilitation centre.This cynical portrait gives Renee Gielen who is making a documentary about the mother of Natalee. Beth Holloway-Twitty created a portrait of the dream daughter, a virgin who never made a false step in her live, does not drink, does not smoke and has never experienced with drugs.

The Christian girl that propagated her biblical ideas in voluntary work and was an example for all other younger people, as is written by the paper Amigo.
According to Gielen Natalee ended in a drugs rehabilitation centre short before she came to Aruba.
The American allowed the mail bar visitors licking belly jellies of her body, she was blowing on the beach, her friends warned her not to drink so much, enumerates the documentary maker in the newspaper.

Natalees addiction is discussed in an interview with an Aruban taxi driver, which the producer has on tape. Natalee’s family asked in the taxi for the addresses of drug addicts, apparently in order to obtain drugs for her.
Gielen says that she was from day one suspicious about the disappearance. "When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that there was something wrong. I knew that this was not a distressed mother.
Now I know what I saw: a mother with major problems. "

Gielen describes the book released by the mother of Natalee about the disappearance, as a first degree loud and noisy image building story”. After reading the book the feeling “this is not right ' dominates in every aspect." Her suspicion was even strengthened. "With the lies in the book and the many, dubious claims and events in the last 2.5 years, the question arose: ” did Beth really want Natalee to be found?

Gielen believes that mother BethTwitty only wanted one thing: to cover Natalees shameful behavior and way of disappearance. And she needed a scapegoat for that. That became Joran van der Sloot, the boy last seen with her, according to Amigo.

DOCUMENTARY MAKER TO VS FOR "THE REAL" HOLLOWAY STORY

Willemstad/Oranjestad: ”When I looked into her eyes, I knew there was something wrong and from that moment I started to investigate this case: up till today”.
This tells documentary maker Renee Gielen about Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway. Gielen started to investigate world’s most discussed disappearance and was especially affected by the weird behavior of Natalee’s mother who she interviewed in June 2005 in the Holliday Inn Hotel on Aruba for the Dutch television program Twee Vandaag (today Een Vandaag). ”I did not know what I saw in her eyes, I did know that it was not a sad mother I talked too. Now I know what I saw then: a mother in big trouble”.

Earlier this year, the program maker who works and lives on Curaçao, showed video material with statements of people involved which show a new light on the matter. Amigo wrote about it and the Dutch topic program Netwerk showed it on Dutch television. Now she works, also because of the recently released book of Beth Twitty “Loving Natalee”, the true story of the Aruban kidnap, on a documentary with new material on tape. She does this in cooperation with …………………

Gielen is now preparing for a visit to the United States for further research. She describes the book released by the mother as ”a first degree loud and noisy image building story ”. After reading the book the feeling " this is not right ' dominates in every aspect." Her suspicion was even strengthened. "With the lies in the book and the many, dubious claims and events in the last 2.5 years, the question arose: ” did Beth really want Natalee to be found?

IDEAL DAUGHTER

Gielen points out that Natalee never was mentioned in the official missing list of the FBI. She also indicates that the tape of the Holiday Inn on which was to see a blond woman not was send to the forensic Institute in Rijswijk, because Twitty had said that it was not Natalee. In addition, she says she has information that Natalee was not the girl Beth would like to say she was: the dream daughter, a virgin who never made a false step in her live, does not drink, does not smoke and has never experienced with drugs. The Christian girl that propagated her biblical ideas in voluntary work and was an example for all other younger people.

According to Gielen the opposite is true. Natalee supposed to have ended in a drugs rehabilitation centre short before she came to Aruba. The girl supposed to have liked it that much on Aruba, that she did not want to leave anymore.Natalee allowed the mail bar visitors licking belly jellies of her body, was blowing on the beach, her friends warned her even not to drink so much, enumerates the documentary maker. Natalees addiction is discussed in an interview with an Aruban taxi driver Trina, (for protection no last name) who also in the book (as only taxi driver) with (first) name is mentioned. She tells that when Beth’s now second ex-husband, Jug Twitty, and his friend Mitch are sitting in her taxi, they ask the taxi driver to drive to the choller houses on the island. Gielen: “to her question why, the answer is: “because she was in the USA in rehab recently”.

Gielen dares to state that Beth Twitty in the days, months and years after the disappearance of her daughter only wanted one thing: to cover Natalees shameful behavior and way of disappearance. And she needed a scapegoat for that. That became Joran van der Sloot, the boy last seen with her, in the company of the two Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe; they must have done it, according to Gielen. According to Gielen Joran made a mistake by lying in first instance about leaving Natalee. ”He described that also in his book, the book in which he does not spare himself.”

WRONGFUL

The idea, that Twitty played a remarkable role is strongened by the statements done. Gielen names a few examples. “She managed to say in the Fox news, Geraldo, that the Dutch government used the tragic incidents around the Katrina to release the suspects in September 2005. ”Rape is not a crime for the Dutch government', Twitty adds in the interview. ”In the same interview the mother stated that there are five statements in which Joran admits he had sex with Natalee in his house and that Natalee was in and out of consciousness, while these statements do not exist”. Gielen tells.

"If you write in your book about making a remark during a meeting on Aruba with the Aruban Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) that it is all about a cover up on the Aruban side and the whispering reaction from the ex chairman of the Ahata was supposed to be “yes, you are right”, than you need guts. While you can count on it that this is going to be checked, which I did.”

About the Strategic Communications Task Force, established by Aruba she writes that this was done 'to combat the negative media and to combat us'. Gielen: "A member of the taskforce disputes this and states that the taskforce always tried to nuance. In the beginning the strategic taskforce even was a liaison for her. Hotels were arranged, her press conferences were made possible. Money was collected”. The member can only guess that Beth experienced the website, which nuanced her unfounded statements and accusations which were damaging the island, experienced as an attack on her.

Gielen tells that Twitty repeatedly told that her daughter did not bring her bank card “because this was left in her bedroom in Alabama". “This while Jug Twitty - stepfather of Natalee, Beth and he are divorced in the meantime – and a friend in a taxi discussed that Natalee after her disappearance twice took money from her bank account after with they blocked the account.

In the book Beth writes to have felt threatened by Charles Croes, who, as the owner of a 'rental cell phone Company” was quickly involved and helped on all fronts. According to Beth he presented himself as a 'clairvoyant "and he supposed to have informed to her sex life when she was alone with him in a car. A friend was supposed to have rescued her just in time. Gielen: ' it is not the only insult she makes in his direction. In an interview I recently had with him, Croes tells his story. And that is quite different. Furthermore, Croes confirms the ties Twitty between Twitty and the White House. Jug Twitty told him: ' I have very long fingers, reaching to the White House”. “Previously, it appeared that Beth Twitty contacted Condoleeza Rice by Jug Twitty, who managed by the Dutch Minister of justice that Aruba made a high profile case.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »

I think that CC is a fussy old maid who wants to be a big frog in a little pond.
He owes somebody a lot for getting him the phone deal from Mathews.
Ben King and Paulus come to mind.  I think they called in their favors when
Natalee was killed and CC doesn't know how to get out of the situation.
Remember when they threw him in the pokey for 8 days?  I think that was
a warning when he started to grow a conscience.  He is a weak man IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »

Wow!  You have been busy. LOL  So little time.  We have come and gone but for some of us there is no rest until Natalee is brought home.  I suspect most of us that are still here will be here until we die or the forum disappears.

Why am I laughing??    What you say is true   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

She went to school here in clinton, MS.  There are a lot of us who think of her everyday and pray for justice.  I personally cannot imagine losing a child.  I raised three sons and love them all dearly.  I would defend them to the death and those hoodlums couldn't go far enough for me.  I would haunt them forever.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2008, 03:01:08 PM »

I think that CC is a fussy old maid who wants to be a big frog in a little pond.

Throwing Paulas in the pokey with the others was a part of the big plan.  They all got their stories somewhat together.  Joran is dumb as a post and has an ego the size of Texas.  What an idiot.  I am sure the father thought so too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »

A weak man would be easily influenced and thus have a hand in things he may not have wished to be a part of when it happened. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »

Thanks GEL.  Of course it's okay to post that in here.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

A weak man would be easily influenced and thus have a hand in things he may not have wished to be a part of when it happened. 

My point exactly!  They have him by his tiny little balls.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »

Those chat transcripts are interesting.  I wonder why they only discussed the case outside or in the car when they had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance?  Deepak is a streetwise punk wannabe and is trying to show himself to be smarter and tougher than he is.  Much like Joran.  So once again I have to try to find the truth in the lies.  Have to wonder what the big surprise would be that Deepak refers to.  I'm really out of the loop on what's been happening and my mind is rusty on even some of the old stuff.  So I'm going to leave it to the professionals -- a/k/a monkeys -- and come back later.  I do hope this civil suit is their undoing.  Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

Why didn't Deepak think the cars were bugged too?  Who was feeding him info from the inside? No doubt he was guilty and his surprise was more likely what he held over Joran and the Sloots that have kept him and his brother alive to this point.  Afterall, they were the perfect scapegoats...they could take the fall and Joran was free and clear. Instead, the 3 had to continue to be suspects together...then when a confession comes out it does not include the Kalpoes at all?  Why is that?  No need to answer me...just thinking out loud again.

Paulus was covering for them from day 1 by helping them with an alibi story and getting them attorneys.  Why?  Because they know more than they've told about Joran and what he did to Natalee.  No doubt in my mind there were other women that got drugged and/or raped before that.  The Kalpoes needed to be kept quiet.  Wouldn't look good if they turned up with their hands in their pockets, so there were told to keep their mouths shut and they'd be ok. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »

In the article written by Renee Gielen or whatever her name is.  If Natalee was an alcoholic, her friends would have been the first to know about it as well as a drug addict also.  Just about any teen is going to try things.  Does Renee think this gives Joran the right to rape and God knows what else before he murdered her?  Come on.  she needs to get her head out of the sand.  One thing for sure, I do not feel safe and would never go to Aruba now, unless an American embassy is built there.  When my son recently married on the 13th of September, he mentioned Aruba and I told them they would be crazy to go to such a lawless place.  Aruba is beautiful but very, very dangerous.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

Also, does anyone remember way back when the posting about the Kalpoe brothers being sent to Aruba because they got into trouble in Suriname??  Anyone know what they did back there??
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »

Thanks GEL.  Of course it's okay to post that in here.

Thanks Lala's, I just hate all the negativity from Renee and her bestest friend Anita. They are disgusting!
But wanted you all to see it in case you don't go to RU. BTW "liesbeth" the poster that translated this, as far as I can tell is very much on the H/T side.

Hope you all are having a good day. I always read here everyday when I can. You are all doing such great work. I love you all.
GEL

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2008, 03:19:43 PM »

As for Paulus, he is just as guilty as Joran and the Kalpoes.  He masterminded this whole story but his stupid son cannot keep his mouth shut.  He loves to brag and boast and one day his mouth will hang him and I hope I get to see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.