May 29, 2024, 07:58:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 302820 times)
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

The one thing that still concerns me was the speed when they said it was dog blood on the mattress. It was very fast, as I remember.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

1) Did it get sent to US?
2) If so, results?

Here is your answer to this question.

The blood sample was part of the same sample sent to Holland that turned out to be chocolate and cleaning fluid.  They were one sample split and sent to two separate locations. 

So YES it was sent to the US and the results were chocolate and cleaning fluid.

THX -

Wonder who prepared collected the sample to be tested...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

2) If so, results?

The blood sample was part of the same sample sent to Holland that turned out to be chocolate and cleaning fluid.  They were one sample split and sent to two separate locations. 

THX -

ALE
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

2) If so, results?

Sent to Holland that turned out to be chocolate and cleaning fluid!!!!

Do you believe that ?
I think they have send nothing at all
The whole juridical system is so corrupt on all the islands there
And that system =  the higher power  not only Paul vd Sloot or vd Staaten

here can you see what they do with evidence etc
they simply destroy it ,this was on st Maarten in the office of cor merx

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »

The one thing that still concerns me was the speed when they said it was dog blood on the mattress. It was very fast, as I remember.

That is their specialty, trademark, in Aruba...discrediting information and witnesses...
1) Bone washed ashore was determined to be a donkey bone. (by Jacobs and company)
2) Panties / duct tape (w/blonde hair), belt were deemed irrelevant to the investigation.
3) Blood on mattress found, on the spot, to be dog blood. (no DNA testing needed)
4) Fluid in car given (by ALE) tested to be chocolate. (Deepak loves mint chocolate...)
5) Gardener was threatened with deportation. Other witnesses were ignored as well.
6) Coroner crew painting rocks in the middle of a deserted area (for auto tourist safety...)

CSI: ARUBA (WORLD'S FASTEST EVIDENCE TESTING LAB)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

Johan
There was a sample of a dark substance sent to both places.  It was reported as appearing to be blood.  That could have been a mistake on the part of those that said it...such as the FBI or the persons that told the FBI that was what it appeared to be.  In fact, I think the FBI was under the impression that is not only looked like blood but was indeed blood until the sample they were given was tested and it came back as chocolate. 

This is not much different from what was in the crab trap that had to be under the control of the ALE or whatever agency it was.  The FBI had no control over what was collected and the methods used to collect them.  They were just allowed to watch...nothing more.  If anyone thinks for one minute that they allowed them any leeway you are mistaken. Again, this from my impeccable source.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

2) If so, results?

THX -

Diario said that the blood was found in one of the Van der Sloot vehicles.
The sample that was sent to Holland and the FBI was from the Kalpoe car,
or a rental car owned by a Kalpoe relative.
The FBI told Beth and Jug that a sizable amount of blood was found in the
car.  Which car?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »

it is very simple
there is a corrupt circle
so they can destroy evidence etc
what i think is this the circle :

PvdS > Karin janssen (Vocking + B Wit )
Jan vd Straaten is friend with  Ernst  Wesselius
Wesselius is friend with Cor Merx (the God of st Maarten)
Cor merx is friend with Dick Piar

this is about Cor Merx

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »

RWV - 6/11/05

Fox Website:

2) If so, results?

THX -

Diario said that the blood was found in one of the Van der Sloot vehicles.
The sample that was sent to Holland and the FBI was from the Kalpoe car,
or a rental car owned by a Kalpoe relative.
The FBI told Beth and Jug that a sizable amount of blood was found in the
car.  Which car?

One sample...one vehicle...Kalpoes.   Don't care what Diario reported...again my source.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

New season of Peter R de Vries shows starts at Nov 9

more on the topics follows . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »

Oh!  I see!!  I did not remember the cell phone guy (getting too old for this detective stuff).  I just want somebody to pay for what they did to Natalee.   If Steve Croes was the only one on the island in the business of cellphones, he probably knows a lot more than he is telling as with everyone else in this case.  And, I hear Carlos and Charlies's is now closed.   Where are the thugs hanging out now?

mariloo -- I think we've all forgotten more than we knew 

Steve Croes -- Tatoo boat guy. DJ at CnC. Probably 30 by now (and he looks 80). He provided the phony alibi for Deepak -- 'I saw them drop her off at the Holiday Inn'

CHARLES Croes -- cell phone guy and general creep. In his mid 60's iirc. Met with Beth and Jug the night they arrived to listen to 'phone call' on Natalee's classmates phone -- assisted in locating VanderChit house. Per Beth's book -- inquired about her sex life 

Carlos n Charlies closed -- but sadly, it just changed names. This time 'senor frogs', i think. Maybe different owners. I don't know. Same thing. Get the tourists drunk -- especially the girls. Play drinking games and encourage them to embarrass themselves.

The Grupo Anderson owns both Senor Frogs and C&Cs...

http://www.senorfrogs.com/news/oct_20_05.htm

Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico - Grupo Anderson's, parent company of world-famous restaurant brands, Se๑or Frog's and Carlos 'n Charlie's, is feeling the tremendous effects of Hurricane Wilma's devastation throughout its entire corporation.

The company, which is based in Cancun, has lost the complete contents of its corporate office and has experienced damage in every restaurant in Cancun, Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, including four Se๑or Frog's and two Carlos 'n Charlie's locations.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »

Tomorrow is the 8th... isn't something to happen?

Did Caps say something about the 8th?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

Yes he did.  I don't post much but I read everyday.  He did say the 8th.  I remember that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

The question now is...

How will everything play out now, in light of this new info...

patient----the puzzle is on the table....patient there is more than part 2 there is 3 and 4 and 5 as this writings...

A singing war is a lost war.
CAPS...
this is all very exciting and I know everyone is hopeful that there will be closure for Beth,  Jug, Dave, Robin and the extended family. And, that the perps and those that covered up will be prosecuted to the fullish extent of the law. But as of today, am I correct that Mos has not acted on this info? Including parts 3, 4,  5 etc.? Will the hammer come down by the international community, or is the intent too make Aruba stand up to the injustice and makes things right in their backyard?
By the way, I haven't posted often, but have followed daily, and your efforts to get justice for Natalee has been exemplary! The fact that Red, Klass, and all the monkeys (too many to mention by name....but we know who they are) has kept this unsolved injustice active, not allowing it to go by the wayside, keeps my faith in good people strong. I am proud to be a small part of SM, and I stand with the girl....
respectfully,
billb

MOS is out and with no power anymore.... like billiard, the 8 ball is in the middle and cue is align to break so all will fall in the right poket. watch the 8th

I think this is the post referencing the 8th....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »

The Grupo Anderson owns both Senor Frogs and C&Cs...

http://www.senorfrogs.com/news/oct_20_05.htm

Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico - Grupo Anderson's, parent company of world-famous restaurant brands, Se๑or Frog's and Carlos 'n Charlie's, is feeling the tremendous effects of Hurricane Wilma's devastation throughout its entire corporation.

The company, which is based in Cancun, has lost the complete contents of its corporate office and has experienced damage in every restaurant in Cancun, Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, including four Se๑or Frog's and two Carlos 'n Charlie's locations.

It is a shame the owners weren't swept away with the contents.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »

Thanks Bastibro!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »

Tomorrow is the 8th... isn't something to happen?

Did Caps say something about the 8th?

September was supposed to be a banner month also but prosecutor Hans Mos managed to squelch any further investigation into the case. I don't look for anything out of the corrupt Arubans and their live-in Dutch plantation owners. If anything happens it will come out of Holland with that aid of the Estados Unidos.

Hey Roberto! 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »

Thanks Basti! Will his first episode be on Natalee's case?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »

That is their specialty, trademark, in Aruba...discrediting information and witnesses...
1) Bone washed ashore was determined to be a donkey bone. (by Jacobs and company)
2) Panties / duct tape (w/blonde hair), belt were deemed irrelevant to the investigation.
3) Blood on mattress found, on the spot, to be dog blood. (no DNA testing needed)
4) Fluid in car given (by ALE) tested to be chocolate. (Deepak loves mint chocolate...)
5) Gardener was threatened with deportation. Other witnesses were ignored as well.
6) Coroner crew painting rocks in the middle of a deserted area (for auto tourist safety...)

CSI: ARUBA (WORLD'S FASTEST EVIDENCE TESTING LAB)

Great post Buckshot. Little do we know what else they tampered with including communications records, destroyed statements, et all. BTW, they're still at it under the tutelage of Hans Mos. He is denying searches and doing God knows what else so he can close the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

Oh!  I see!!  I did not remember the cell phone guy (getting too old for this detective stuff).  I just want somebody to pay for what they did to Natalee.   If Steve Croes was the only one on the island in the business of cellphones, he probably knows a lot more than he is telling as with everyone else in this case.  And, I hear Carlos and Charlies's is now closed.   Where are the thugs hanging out now?

mariloo -- I think we've all forgotten more than we knew 

Steve Croes -- Tatoo boat guy. DJ at CnC. Probably 30 by now (and he looks 80). He provided the phony alibi for Deepak -- 'I saw them drop her off at the Holiday Inn'

CHARLES Croes -- cell phone guy and general creep. In his mid 60's iirc. Met with Beth and Jug the night they arrived to listen to 'phone call' on Natalee's classmates phone -- assisted in locating VanderChit house. Per Beth's book -- inquired about her sex life 

Carlos n Charlies closed -- but sadly, it just changed names. This time 'senor frogs', i think. Maybe different owners. I don't know. Same thing. Get the tourists drunk -- especially the girls. Play drinking games and encourage them to embarrass themselves.

Yes, and now they also have the club called "Tequila"; more of the same.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.