April 25, 2024, 08:55:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTINY'S AUNT PASSED AWAY with a special request page 2  (Read 18779 times)
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Destiny, you have made me come out of lurking twice within a week, both times I have cried.  I know your pain, been there. She has always loved you and you will always love and miss her.  May God be with you to help you through these times. You have my deepest sympathy.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »

Destiny

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 04:10:55 PM »

Praying for a speedy heart healing Destiny..Big Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »

Destiny
Remember what you told me about my mother a few weeks ago?  I will never forget that...ever...it healed many wounds and told me that life continues into the next stage.  You are the one that convinced me that our loved ones remain close to us even in death.  Your aunt is right there near you as you read this.  She is saying thank you for all the wonderful and kind things you did for her while her spirit was preparing for the next phase. There is one thing that transcends time and space and that one thing is LOVE.  You showed your aunt and all of us what that word really means.  Those memories are precious now and each time you think of your aunt she will be near you with her love engulfing you and holding you close.  Love never ends.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 06:35:37 PM »

Sorry to hear of your loss, Destiny.  Love crosses that thin line between the physical and spiritual worlds, it survives the death of the body.  Your aunt's spirit lives on.  I pray you find peace as  you pass through this difficult time.   Beth Holloway, in her book, quotes a French philosopher who says "We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a physical experience." 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »

Destiny,
I'm so sorry for your loss.  You were an example for all of us in your aunt's final days, she was so fortunate to have you to love and care for her.  Love never dies, and so now it will be shared between you in a different way; but it will always be there.  I hope that the pain of her loss will ease for you soon, and that you'll be back here with us. 

We all love and miss you. 

Hugs and prayers,
TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »

Destiny - I am so sorry to learn about your loss.  My thoughts are with you during this time of sadness.  I know that you were very close to your aunt and you miss her.  Please remember that her spirit will always remain with you. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

God Bless you, Destiny.  I know you loved her.
It was evident when you spoke of her.
I am so sorry for your loss.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »

Thinking of you Destiny, in your time of grief, and I know that the love and devotion you shared with one another will comfort you in the coming days and years.
God Bless.
Can.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »

When someone you love becomes a memory,
the memory becomes a treasure.

Destiny, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »

I posted in the other thread not knowing about this one.....

Destiny...LOVE never dies. Her love is always yours to call upon when you need it most. She walks with you in the sunshine and the rain. She laughs with you and feels when you are sad. Her arms are always open to embrace you. She watches over you day and night. FEEL HER LOVE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »

I'm so sorry about your aunt, Des.  I don't know if you two made it to your court date, but even if you didn't, you still had a beautiful mother-daughter bond that some of us will never be fortunate enough to experience. 

My thoughts are with you.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »

We miss you, Des.  You are in my prayers.  Is there anything that we can do to help?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:48 PM »

My sincere condolences

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »

Dear Destiny, my deepest heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your Mother.  She sounded like a most amazing woman, much like her daughter.  What a great blessing that you had each other and her spirit will forever be with you.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Much Love and Hugs to You

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

Special Request from Destiny:

O/T...Dearest Monkey Family...

Last Wednesday...my dear, Sweet Aunt/Mom passed over...sorry I've not been on the forum for a some few weeks...but, I'm sure you understand.

I miss her so very much...I've been lost...the sole purpose of my life for the past 2 and a half years...has been being here for her.

My bio Family tried to put her away in a state mental facility over two years ago...and sell her home....I intervened...brought her back home...and with her lawyer's help....got them to leave her alone.

I lived with her 24/7....took over taking her to all her med appointmets....and finally 6 months ago her Dr's advised me to bring in Hospice...to over see/care for her her in her final days...Kat was a 2 time cancer survivor for the past 16 years....Kat was also the 43rd Woman to make Captain in the US Navy...never got married...nor had children...I was it...and I MISS HER SO MUCH!

Kat was stationed all over the world in her 24 year career with he Navy...we have talked so many times about the places that she wanted to revisit...and places she wanted to go to before she died...

I am asking you...anyone...whom I may send a small glass vial...perfume sample size from a department store...If I may send a vial of her *creamains* to you...to make sure she is all the places she loved so much...and to please send me a photo of the place you left her for the photo album I'm doing for Kat's life....The Director of the Funeral Home will be here with the creamains...to help me fill the very small vials....Her/My family refused to let her be buried in the Family plot with her loved ones...so I've made arraingements...to sneak up there in the middle Of the night...and sprinkle some her on out Grannie's grave...because it was Grannie who raised us both...Kat was a depression baby...just left on a doorstep after she was born....I spent incredible amounts of time...trying to help her track down who her bio family was...no luck...

My Family is so much like the Anthony Family....KEEP THE SECRETS....

If there is any way you can help My Dear Sweet Aunt/Mom....rest in peace...in places that she wanted to visit...but didn't have the health to get there...please let me know...I will be eternally gratefull...

Bless You All...

Destiny

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 09:47:30 PM »

Destiny
I would love to help you.  How can I give you my address ?
Melanie
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »

Destiny,
I am only about 40 minutes from the Naval Academy/Stadium in Annapolis, MD.  Do you think your aunt would like to leave a bit of herself there?  If so, please let me what I can do.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »

I am a few miles from Branson, Mo and would be more than willing to help you with your wish. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:33 PM »

Des, that is so awesome what you're going to do for your aunt/mom.  It's a shame about the family.  It it great that you want to send her everywhere she loved. That is really a wonderful idea.  I don't know if she was a fan of Ohio (I'm not a native, but I've been here about 5 years now), but there are some lovely state parks around here.  We also have a beautiful stream (with hiking/biking path) in the "old town" section of my city.  They've recently redone it with beautiful fountains, etc.. but you can take some of those fun paddle boats down the river, and there are a lot of wild geese and ducks and beautiful swans there. (My kids and I just love it).  If this at all sounds like a place your aunt would have wanted to visit, please let me know.

I am sorry for your loss.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.