March 28, 2024, 04:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTINY'S AUNT PASSED AWAY with a special request page 2  (Read 18669 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

Des, I live in Cocoa Beach, Florida.  I would love to place your aunt/mom in the ocean. I also live on a river with beautiful sun sets!  I am so sorry for your loss.  I too cared for my mom!!  Somehow, I turned out to be the bad guy with my family.  Their guilt has been taken out on me.  Stay strong!  I know they would want us to be sad!!
You may get my email from KLAAS.

May God Bless you and your aunt/mom!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Destiny,

I live in Southeast Tenn, not all that far from you. However, if there is anywhere in my area that your aunt ever wanted to visit, I will be happy to assist.

So, so sorry for your loss.

I Stand With The Girl
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

Des,

I posted in the Caylee thread...but I will repeat here.  I would be honored to help.  I'm in northeastern Ohio halfway between Cleveland and
Pittsburgh.  My family has a beautiful lake with geese and wonderful fall foliage.  Not to be disrespectful, but do you think your Aunt may have enjoyed the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland?   I think what you are doing is just awesome!

Numbersgirl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 10:08:43 PM »

(I should clarify that I'm in central Ohio) Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »

Destiny,

My heart goes out to you during this time. May the memories you cherish of your Mom/Aunt comfort you as travel through this difficult season. What a splendid gift you are giving her by letting her be everywhere she loved all at once - just beautiful! Blessings to you.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »

Des,
I love this amazing idea you are doing for your Aunt/Mom. Your are such a special person.  I live in MA, close to Boston. If your Mom was interested in visiting here or near here let me know. If so I would be honored to be involved.
(((((hugs)))))

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 10:16:31 PM »

Des sweety I am happy to help if you so choose.  I live on the Gulf side of Florida in a beach town called Naples.  If I can be of any assistance to you I am happy to do so.  We frequently take trips out on our boat and down to the Keys nearly each weekend.  I am happy to help if this is something you wish to do.
I know your Aunt/Mom is looking down on you with the greatest of pride.  Just remember she is with you always.  Be strong.  Though the support of your bio family may not be there, you have much support out here with your Monkey family.

My prayers are with you.
-Dolce
(my email is on my profile btw)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 10:16:47 PM »

I don't usually like to do this but Destiny asked me to post her email address.  I did ask her to post it because I'd feel more comfortable but she may not have seen my message.  Anyway, here is her email address:

destinyone@alltel.net

I'm assuming if you want to assist her with her request you should email her.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Destiny  I'm in St. Louis along with SunnyinTX and Lisa.  I'd be honored to help you out.  Did she ever travel to the St. Louis Arch?  Or the Mississippi River?  Or the first settlement west of the Mississippi River called Ste Genevieve?   

I'll email you buddy.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »

Destiny - I am so sorry that you lost your beloved Aunt. What a comfort you  must have been to her, and it's good that you were with her as she left this Earth. God Bless you both.

If she ever had a desire to visit the North Alabama area.....I'd be honored to help you. The Space and Rocket Museum, and Marshall Space Flight Center are near where I live, if she was ever interested in visiting those sites.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 10:59:36 PM »

God Bless you Des and may he bring you peace and comfort.   I would love to help you out in anyway I can.   If she was a world traveler, I'm not sure she would have been interested in Columbus, OH.  We are near the Appalachian mountains and have a beautiful and popular area in the S/E of Ohio,  exisiting of rolling hills and caves, with small waterfalls.   It is a very peaceful spot.

Lisa, grew up in Ohio, around the corner from where I live and may have some other ideas, I may not be thinking of at the moment.   But again, as a world traveler, I'm not sure Ohio as being anything special from her life experiences, though there are some beautiful places lakes, as well.  But please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do!

She was so lucky to have you.   Live in peace, knowing you gave her the love and comfort she deserved.  You will see her again one day.  She is now you guardian angel, while you are here and I am sure she is looking down on you with such love and pride.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »

PJ's Post moved from Caylee Anthony Thread:

Dear Destiny,

I am so sorry for your loss of Mom/Aunt Kat.  I Pray you will soon find Peace and all of the Good Memories will come and fill in the areas now filled with grief.

I lost my Aunt/Mom Sally on April 21, 08.  Now I'm feeling such Peace and comfort when I think of her.  I really do know how you feel though I have never met you.

We live in Central Wisconsin.  If this is an area that Kat wished to visit, we have 5 acres of beautifully wooded land that she could enjoy for eternity.

I only have one e-mail address that I use and Klaas has it for sure.  I do have a Yahoo address but never use it.

Bless Your Heart!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2008, 01:21:26 AM »

please forward this to destiny since i don't know how to reply to her only. i live outside memphis, tn, i don't know where her aunt/mom lived or wanted to visit but my husband & i visit shiloh national park, on the tennessee river & also the mississippi river. the national park at shiloh is beautiful, right on the river & tons of wildlife. i would have to spread the ashes secretly (it is a a national park) but doesn't matter & i can take pictures. anyway just wanted to offer. my e-mail is  thx, wendy. p.s. my prayers are with you.

Edited to remove your email addy from this post  (for your security) and have forwarded it and your message on to Destiny.
 Destiny had requested Klaas post her email on this thread and it is available if you read back.  For any other monkeys wanting to help, please send an email to Destiny and don't leave your address posted on the forum, for your own security.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 01:50:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2008, 08:13:22 AM »

Des I just wanted to say I am so sorry about your aunt...

Prayers for you and I hope you are doing well..

I would love to help you out..

I live in MI if there is a place your Aunt wanted to visit...
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2008, 08:28:35 AM »

Des,
I sent you an email

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

O/T...Dearest Monkey Family...

Last Wednesday...my dear, Sweet Aunt/Mom passed over...sorry I've not been on the forum for a some few weeks...but, I'm sure you understand.

I miss her so very much...I've been lost...the sole purpose of my life for the past 2 and a half years...has been being here for her.

My bio Family tried to put her away in a state mental facility over two years ago...and sell her home....I intervened...brought her back home...and with her lawyer's help....got them to leave her alone.

I lived with her 24/7....took over taking her to all her med appointmets....and finally 6 months ago her Dr's advised me to bring in Hospice...to over see/care for her her in her final days...Kat was a 2 time cancer survivor for the past 16 years....Kat was also the 43rd Woman to make Captain in the US Navy...never got married...nor had children...I was it...and I MISS HER SO MUCH!

Kat was stationed all over the world in her 24 year career with he Navy...we have talked so many times about the places that she wanted to revisit...and places she wanted to go to before she died...

I am asking you...anyone...whom I may send a small glass vial...perfume sample size from a department store...If I may send a vial of her *creamains* to you...to make sure she is all the places she loved so much...and to please send me a photo of the place you left her for the photo album I'm doing for Kat's life....The Director of the Funeral Home will be here with the creamains...to help me fill the very small vials....Her/My family refused to let her be buried in the Family plot with her loved ones...so I've made arraingements...to sneak up there in the middle Of the night...and sprinkle some her on out Grannie's grave...because it was Grannie who raised us both...Kat was a depression baby...just left on a doorstep after she was born....I spent incredible amounts of time...trying to help her track down who her bio family was...no luck...

My Family is so much like the Anthony Family....KEEP THE SECRETS....

If there is any way you can help My Dear Sweet Aunt/Mom....rest in peace...in places that she wanted to visit...but didn't have the health to get there...please let me know...I will be eternally gratefull...

Bless You All...

Destiny

Destiny - ((HUGS TO YOU)) I added this request to your thread in the Monkey Lounge

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0

Des, I'd be more than happy to help you out with this, if you still need people.  It would be an honor.

Flossy ~ I'm moving this over to Destiny's thread in the Monkey Lounge.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:51:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

O/T...Dearest Monkey Family...

Last Wednesday...my dear, Sweet Aunt/Mom passed over...sorry I've not been on the forum for a some few weeks...but, I'm sure you understand.

I miss her so very much...I've been lost...the sole purpose of my life for the past 2 and a half years...has been being here for her.

My bio Family tried to put her away in a state mental facility over two years ago...and sell her home....I intervened...brought her back home...and with her lawyer's help....got them to leave her alone.

I lived with her 24/7....took over taking her to all her med appointmets....and finally 6 months ago her Dr's advised me to bring in Hospice...to over see/care for her her in her final days...Kat was a 2 time cancer survivor for the past 16 years....Kat was also the 43rd Woman to make Captain in the US Navy...never got married...nor had children...I was it...and I MISS HER SO MUCH!

Kat was stationed all over the world in her 24 year career with he Navy...we have talked so many times about the places that she wanted to revisit...and places she wanted to go to before she died...

I am asking you...anyone...whom I may send a small glass vial...perfume sample size from a department store...If I may send a vial of her *creamains* to you...to make sure she is all the places she loved so much...and to please send me a photo of the place you left her for the photo album I'm doing for Kat's life....The Director of the Funeral Home will be here with the creamains...to help me fill the very small vials....Her/My family refused to let her be buried in the Family plot with her loved ones...so I've made arraingements...to sneak up there in the middle Of the night...and sprinkle some her on out Grannie's grave...because it was Grannie who raised us both...Kat was a depression baby...just left on a doorstep after she was born....I spent incredible amounts of time...trying to help her track down who her bio family was...no luck...

My Family is so much like the Anthony Family....KEEP THE SECRETS....

If there is any way you can help My Dear Sweet Aunt/Mom....rest in peace...in places that she wanted to visit...but didn't have the health to get there...please let me know...I will be eternally gratefull...

Bless You All...

Destiny

Destiny - ((HUGS TO YOU)) I added this request to your thread in the Monkey Lounge

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0

Des, I'd be more than happy to help you out with this, if you still need people.  It would be an honor.

DES ((((((((((MONKEY HUGS))))))))))))))))))  Please know our love and prayers are with you If I am anywhere close to a place she wanted to go I will be more than glad to help you!!!  Please look after yourself keep your chin p and know that we are all here for you may God protect you and keep you safe!!!!!

Lisa ~ I moved this from the Caylee thread.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 01:51:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »

((edit - please email Destiny - her email addy is posted now in this thread))
posted to quick.... We live in Veneta, Oregon. The Willamette Valley, Lane County. We are very close to the beautiful rivers here. If Oregon is somewhere that your Aunt would have enjoyed we would be happy to have a part of here.
WE lost our Daughter back in December and know the heaviness in your heart at this time. You are in our prayers and thoughts.
Rick and Cyndi Williams
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 08:48:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »

Des, I pray for your peace. Speak of your Aunt often. It will keep her memory alive for you and the people you speak to of her will carry her memory as well. When you have a moment please post a photo of her for us.

I would love to join you in spreading her ashes. Charleston Naval Shipyard, SC

Peace Monkeys
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2008, 11:43:28 AM »

DES ((((((((((MONKEY HUGS))))))))))))))))))  Please know our love and prayers are with you If I am anywhere close to a place she wanted to go I will be more than glad to help you!!!  Please look after yourself keep your chin p and know that we are all here for you may God protect you and keep you safe!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.