April 26, 2024, 01:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTINY'S AUNT PASSED AWAY with a special request page 2  (Read 18793 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 11:50:37 AM »

Destiny:      O/T

You were the first person who spoke to me here on SM.  I am sooo sorry for your loss.
I spend time every year on Hanelei Bay in Kauai, Hawaii and I would be honored to sprinkle your aunt/mom's ashes there when I return next year.  It is one of the most beautiful places on earth.   Maybe you remember the song Puff the magic Dragon.....lived in Hanalei. 

Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,
Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff,
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. oh

And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.

Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail
Jackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,
Noble kings and princes would bow wheneer they came,
Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name. oh!

A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, jackie paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,
Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,
So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!

Abby - I'm going to move this post to Destiny's thread in the Monkey Lounge
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:57:48 AM by klaasend » Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »

DES..If there is anything at all I can do for you, if your aunt was ever in South Carolina or wanted to be in South Carolina, by all means, send me a vial.
If you don't have my email, Klaas does. I would handle it with the upmost love, dignity, and respect.   With my deepest sympathy, Nikki

This is off topic in the Caylee thread - I am moving to Destiny's thread in the Monkey Lounge
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:33:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »

Dearest Monkey Family...I am completely overwhelmed by your generosity and Love....It takes my breath away...

I talked with a friend who works for the postal service...due to several reasons...one being the terrorist act....small vials are a no-no...so I have ordered a box of very small zip lock bags...1"X1"   they should be here by the first of next week...

With these I can send a small part of my Very Large  Hearted Aunt/Mom to You...for those whom have so  Lovingly offer to help Kat on her Final Journey...

Please I ask of You...just pick a place that is *Special to You*.....that is what Kat would have wanted....it doesn't matter where that place is....Kat will feel the *Specialness*....that is all that matters...

I Can't Thank You in person...but I thank You in ways that You Will Feel....You Are ALL BLESSED!

The Pain of Kat's loss is being helped by all of YOU...I Love You...Kat will always be with me...as She was in previous lives...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »

DES, I cannot wait to play a part in this special time in your life, and in the remembrance of Kat..I promise you that I will make sure the place I pick is special..with dignity and with love, I ,will along with the wind,will scatter her remains and take pictures for you, so that you will know where she is resting...in my little section of this beautiful country....

"God dont like ugly"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

Dearest Monkey Family...I am completely overwhelmed by your generosity and Love....It takes my breath away...

I talked with a friend who works for the postal service...due to several reasons...one being the terrorist act....small vials are a no-no...so I have ordered a box of very small zip lock bags...1"X1"   they should be here by the first of next week...

With these I can send a small part of my Very Large  Hearted Aunt/Mom to You...for those whom have so  Lovingly offer to help Kat on her Final Journey...

Please I ask of You...just pick a place that is *Special to You*.....that is what Kat would have wanted....it doesn't matter where that place is....Kat will feel the *Specialness*....that is all that matters...

I Can't Thank You in person...but I thank You in ways that You Will Feel....You Are ALL BLESSED!

The Pain of Kat's loss is being helped by all of YOU...I Love You...Kat will always be with me...as She was in previous lives...

Destiny

Des, you are wonderful, that's why we love you

You can get my email address from Klaas

I would be honored to help out.

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 01:32:03 PM »

Just sent you an email Destiny..Smile Big Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 01:33:13 PM »

Destiny My Monkey Sister,

May God be with you and your family in this time of need and always.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Stay STRONG honey!!

SMILE your Aunt is watching and smiling.

May she rest in peace.

PINK BANANA HUGS and KISSES for you!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 05:05:11 PM »

Hi Des,

Just a quick note to say it was so good to see you back in the cage today.  I really enjoy your posts and I think it's very cool that you and LP are buddies.

Numbers
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

Hi, Des.  It's so good to see you back.

I sent you an email a couple of days ago and just wanted to make sure that you got it.   

Let me know if you didn't - I'd be happy to resend it!   

Again, big hugs to you during this tough time.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

Dearest Friends....

I cannot tell you how very much Your Prayers and Support have meant to me....Bless You All!

I'm looking at starting My Dear Aunt/Mom's final journeys after the 10th of this month....

Thank You to All whom have offered help in leaving Her in a Special Place....She did so Love to travel...LOL....this was an idea we came up with together about a year ago...it made Her laugh so much...to think that She would still be doing what She loved most after Her death....it brought her much Joy.....Lord that Woman Loved to Travel!

Hugs and Prayers of Thanks to All of You....

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »

(I should clarify that I'm in central Ohio) Smile

Destiny,  I am so glad you will be able to carry out your Aunt/Mom's wishes.   I do look forward to helping in anyway.

I noticed there are quite a few Buckeye Monkeys here!   Anothermonkey,  I live in Central Ohio too!  I would love to meet you!   Maybe we can go together to help in Destiny's quest to honor her mom!   Along with any other Buckeye monkey as well!  Please get my email addy from Klaas.

Big Hugs to Dest!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2008, 09:27:31 AM »

Wow it sounds like you and your Aunt had a very special bond.  You were so brave to take on the family and invite her into your home and to take care of her.  I go on cruises alot and I requested that when im gone to book the family on a cruise and let my spirit fly from the back of a ship. We are cruising again in April and I would be happy for your Aunt to go along.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »

From last night's Caylee thread...moved to here...

Des, I'm glad to know you are feeling better these days! It is how your "mom" wants you to be!

TY Wreck...still a lot to do...I'm writting a book on her Final Great Journey...my Dear Daughter thinks it will be good for me....Larry the owner of the funeral home is coming over this week...along with 2 of her Navy Lady Pals...both in their 80's to help me put Mom in tiny little zip lock baggies with return envelopes and help me get her all ready to mail her to all the Wonderful Folks who have volunteered to help with Her Final Great Adventure....Des...

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:20 PM »

My wonderful husband and I got married in Mexico in April and never took a honeymoon (I know, MX was enough at the time) so we're doing a week at the Bellagio in Vegas in November.  We'd love to take Auntie Kat along with us.  I'm sending an email now with my contact info.

How lucky you both were to have each other.
Claire
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

DES

I live in Colorado - we go to the mountains almost every weekend during nice weather. I would be happy and honored to spread some of your "Mom's" ashes across our purple mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya girl!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »

Des, how about Kentucky??  I live close to Mammoth Cave, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.  It is beautiful.  I would be honored to help your Mom with her travels.  Please just let me know, you have my email. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2008, 02:45:24 AM »

Des, I am so sorry to hear this.  I am praying for you. 

There were two angels here on earth together in your home.  One angel, Des, remains here in her physical form while Aunt Kat joins with you in spirit.

I sent an email to you, please let me know if you do not receive it.

Thanks.

Peace to you, sister monkey.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2008, 05:20:42 PM »

Des, I am so very sorry to hear of your mom/aunt's passing. I was faced with much the same situation with my dear mother and have never for one minute regretted my decision to bring her here and care for her.
I live in Southeast Louisiana, near New Orleans and if Auntie would like to have a part of her remains left there, you have my e-mail...I would be honored to do so...
Love you Des!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »

Klaas...or some Mod please move this to the other thread for me....Monkeys...do not reply to this post....today is a bitter sweet day for me...the Funeral Home delivered my Dear Aunt/Moms' Cremains to me late this afternoon....so here I am...sitting at home...filling all theses little baggies with her....then putting them in *Special Bags* to mail her on her Final Great Adventure/Trip......so here I am sitting at the table...placing tiny spoonfulls of her in tiny little zip lock baggies....I'm boo-hooing and laughing at the same time....each little spoonful of her I put in a little bag....I tell her....well...here is that trip to Paris you wanted....and the next....someone promised to toss you over Niagra Falls...what a trip that'll be....and so on.....I can't believe I'm sitting at home...by myself doing this....it took me almost a frantic hour to find a spoom small enough to do this....and I'm not damn near done...The Precious People who've gotton wind of her last wishes to travel...even after death...are pouring out of the either of the universe....an Astronaut buddy of mine has even signed on....So here I sit all alone...talking to little zip lock baggies...I just had to post this....Des

Klass please move this to the other thread for me....

Thank You....and Bless You All who have offered to help spread a tiny bit of Her essence in Your Favorite Plce....the Only thing I'm waiting on now is the photographer getting the small photo of my Dear Aunt/Mom....when she was about Caylees age...back to me to include in each of Kats' Final Great Adventure Packages to send out...

Do not respond to this post on this thread....
Thank You....Destiny....feeling like a very lost Daughter right now.....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »

Klaas...or some Mod please move this to the other thread for me....Monkeys...do not reply to this post....today is a bitter sweet day for me...the Funeral Home delivered my Dear Aunt/Moms' Cremains to me late this afternoon....so here I am...sitting at home...filling all theses little baggies with her....then putting them in *Special Bags* to mail her on her Final Great Adventure/Trip......so here I am sitting at the table...placing tiny spoonfulls of her in tiny little zip lock baggies....I'm boo-hooing and laughing at the same time....each little spoonful of her I put in a little bag....I tell her....well...here is that trip to Paris you wanted....and the next....someone promised to toss you over Niagra Falls...what a trip that'll be....and so on.....I can't believe I'm sitting at home...by myself doing this....it took me almost a frantic hour to find a spoom small enough to do this....and I'm not damn near done...The Precious People who've gotton wind of her last wishes to travel...even after death...are pouring out of the either of the universe....an Astronaut buddy of mine has even signed on....So here I sit all alone...talking to little zip lock baggies...I just had to post this....Des

Klass please move this to the other thread for me....

Thank You....and Bless You All who have offered to help spread a tiny bit of Her essence in Your Favorite Plce....the Only thing I'm waiting on now is the photographer getting the small photo of my Dear Aunt/Mom....when she was about Caylees age...back to me to include in each of Kats' Final Great Adventure Packages to send out...

Do not respond to this post on this thread....
Thank You....Destiny....feeling like a very lost Daughter right now.....

God bless you Destiny. Sorry you feel lost. It will get better. I promise!

I'm going to move this over to Destiny's thread so she can see them all together.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 08:06:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.