April 26, 2024, 07:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTINY'S AUNT PASSED AWAY with a special request page 2  (Read 18780 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »

destiny you have mail!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »

Des .... Hang in there .... I wish I could tell you that things get easier .... things get "different"  .... it's our acceptance of the situation which makes it managable .... Give yourself time and take it easy .... As time passes ... your memories will provide the healing you need.  Remember .... when you smile .... she smiles with you!

Your "care package" is on the way!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

Bless your heart.It is a terrible sadness to deal with losing a close loved one.My heart hurts for you.I have thought about you every day. I feel like I know you.I really enjoy your post and can tell you are a caring person.I'll say a little prayer for ya,o.k.?Hang in there.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »

Destiny - Bless your soul for carrying out the travel wishes - I think that is a wonderful thing ! 
Condolences from a relatively new monkey
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »

I'm old(er), and have lost many loved ones--both parents and husband, among others.

Just know that you did all you could.

She will be right behind your shoulder for as long as you need her to be.

Bless you for being there for her...
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2008, 09:52:29 PM »

Dear Destiny,
   I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Ten years ago next month I lost my mom and I still miss her everyday.  The up side is my heart holds her dear and I try to be the person she would be proud of.  She visits me in my dreams and I love her.  This is what I wish for you to now experience.  The extreme loss is also the extreme beauty of the memories.
Bless you,
SweetMorgan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »

Des .... Hang in there .... I wish I could tell you that things get easier .... things get "different"  .... it's our acceptance of the situation which makes it managable .... Give yourself time and take it easy .... As time passes ... your memories will provide the healing you need.  Remember .... when you smile .... she smiles with you!

Invision...My Goodness Girl!   

You most Loving *Care Package* arrived.....I feel so blessed to have someone like You think if me during these times.  I am overwhelmed by not only the generosity of your giving...but More so...the nature of your gift.  I will use the soul healing contents over and over.

I will also be sending ALL of my friends to your site for healing and growth....Invision...may I have the honor of fluffing Your Wings....Destiny

Dear Friends...please visit Invisions' site...it will be a Journey well worth taking......Des

((edit - I know you mean well but Invision may not want her web address posted in the forum))

Invision's website link with Invision's approval:   www.invisionit.net
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 05:16:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »

Invision...My Goodness Girl!   

You most Loving *Care Package* arrived.....I feel so blessed to have someone like You think if me during these times.  I am overwhelmed by not only the generosity of your giving...but More so...the nature of your gift.  I will use the soul healing contents over and over.

I will also be sending ALL of my friends to your site for healing and growth....Invision...may I have the honor of fluffing Your Wings....Destiny

Dear Friends...please visit Invisions' site...it will be a Journey well worth taking......Des

((edit - I know you mean well but Invision may not want her web address posted in the forum))

I disagree Klaas....please put it back....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »

Destiny - did you ask Invision if she wanted her personal information in the forum?  If it's OK with Invision it's OK with me but without her approval I don't think it's appropriate to post personal information about another poster. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »

Destiny - did you ask Invision if she wanted her personal information in the forum?  If it's OK with Invision it's OK with me but without her approval I don't think it's appropriate to post personal information about another poster. 

Invision has emailed me and said it's OK for her link to be in this thread.  Personally, I don't think it's a good idea but it's Invisions choice...so, I added it back into Destiny's post.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2008, 12:53:27 AM »

Destiny,

I would like to offer up places where I could sprinkle your aunt's ashes. I live in Hollywood at the base of the Hollywood Hills. If you send me a vial, I could sprinkle pinches over a wide area.
Griffith Park Observatory
The Capitol Records Building
The Hollywood Sign
The Mulholland Dam
The Chinese Theater
The crypts of Rudolph Valentino, Bugsy Siegle, Tyrone Power, Jayne Mansfield, etc.
and more ...

I'll email you off list.

Love, Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »

Just a little monkey saying hello,and we miss you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2008, 10:59:54 PM »

Destiny,

I'm so sorry for your loss...I think what you are doing is so wonderful. We are doing the same thing for a dear friend of mine next year on the one year anniversary of his departure. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. I would be honored to help Kat in her journey onward. Any number of monkeys have my address...SunnyinTx,  Cubbee, Lalas, or Klaas may still have it. I am thinking about you and sending my healing prayers your way sweetie...

Bring Natalee home...
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2008, 11:32:54 PM »

Des I am sorry for your loss and will pray for you to have the strength to get through what you have to go through and beyond.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »

oh gosh Des,
I have been away way too long. Just read about your Aunt.
I am so so sorry for you!!! I know how much you loved each other.
Holidays are coming and will be hard. Just remember your Aunt is always with you and so are the Monkeys!!
Love and hugs to you!
Lisa

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.