April 16, 2024, 05:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Klaas, I am sorry  (Read 4284 times)
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« on: September 13, 2006, 11:14:15 PM »

I am sorry I mucked up your thread, but I just could not let that go.  I have spent many a tear thinking about None's loss--to have a love like she did doesnt happen everyday.  I love her to pieces and part of her died that day too, her merry side.   Crying or Very sad  My none is not the same although she tries hard everyday to move forward, I wouldn't call that merry, more like survival and yes, she is a strong beautiful person and can flick ppl like DOA of in a nanosecond, but why should she have to pick fleas off of her at a time like this?  

DOA: bless your little heart, you revealed your true colors big time.  

KLAAS: You do ROCK and you are the BEST, again, I am sorry for hijacking your thread that you so deserved.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 12:10:28 AM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"
I am sorry I mucked up your thread, but I just could not let that go.  I have spent many a tear thinking about None's loss--to have a love like she did doesnt happen everyday.  I love her to pieces and part of her died that day too, her merry side.   Crying or Very sad  My none is not the same although she tries hard everyday to move forward, I wouldn't call that merry, more like survival and yes, she is a strong beautiful person and can flick ppl like DOA of in a nanosecond, but why should she have to pick fleas off of her at a time like this?  

DOA: bless your little heart, you revealed your true colors big time.  

KLAAS: You do ROCK and you are the BEST, again, I am sorry for hijacking your thread that you so deserved.

You didn't muck it up  Wink  Let's drop it now.  I'll leave the locked threads (going to lock this one too) but no need to discuss any more, ok?

Thanks for understanding.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.