April 24, 2024, 10:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323675 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2008, 04:59:21 PM »

So they have a suspect...but have no idea where Marlies is?  I am having a hard time keeping up in two...make that 4 different threads. LOL  I am being pulled in all directions...kinda feel like Julia and the flyswatter.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »

I s that Joran looking on in the blue plaid shirt?? 

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

Well I noticed "Charles Bar" mentioned again in one of the articles....surely it's not Carlos & Charlie's"....that would be very bizarre....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

There is a Charlie's Bar on Aruba ... not sure about Bonaire. Will look, brb.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »

I find no bar called Charles.....or Charlie's on Bonaire.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »

just spoke to a Dutch KLPD Officer who answered the phone of the investigator I have been speaking to...He is also aware of the new witness in Natalee's case... he doesn't seem hopeful there will be a resolution. He gets his news from the press and he told me so. I asked if Paulus will be held accountable - that caught him off guard - and he wasn't very hopeful.

Doesn't seem to be much news with Marlies.. I'll be calling in 15 minutes to speak to the person I am familiar with.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »

just spoke to a Dutch KLPD Officer who answered the phone of the investigator I have been speaking to...He is also aware of the new witness in Natalee's case... he doesn't seem hopeful there will be a resolution. He gets his news from the press and he told me so. I asked if Paulus will be held accountable - that caught him off guard - and he wasn't very hopeful.

Doesn't seem to be much news with Marlies.. I'll be calling in 15 minutes to speak to the person I am familiar with.

sorry - his name is Joos Klarin. I think I have the spelling correct.

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »

Rob - is it possible that TES will join the search?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »

UMMMMMMM.... I know that many on the Islands share the same last name, but that sure caught my attention!!! Suspect in Marlie's abduction.....LAST NAME PIETERS (Rayan) AND possible new prosecutor on ARUBA=LAST NAME PIETERS(Rob)!??

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

ok... they're back to not talking.

One suspect in custody - judge not known. I asked if it was Smid and he didn't know because he was attending another matter.

I asked if the suspect will be held 8 days, and he wouldn't say. ( We all know the suspect should be held for 8 days).

Marlies - not found - 7:20 pm EST.

The judge is local to Bonaire but all judges are local to Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.

I will be calling over the weekend and seeing what I can find. They do not like to talk and only tell you that they can not give that info. I am expecting a press release to a dummy email account I have shortly. When it arrives, I will post it.

I get the feeling that this is a 500k hostage situation, but on the other hand I also understand what happens on these islands and they may create a story like Shango again.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

btw-  suspect is RP. Not confirmed by the polis, but another source.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »

I seriously doubt that SS as the parents are heavily insulated by the polis. They have made that known.

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »

There is a Charlie's Bar on Aruba ... not sure about Bonaire. Will look, brb.

There is a Charlie's Bar out close to the Valero Refinery.
It has been there since the 1940's.  The owner died a couple of years ago
There used to be a web site I think.
Red hung out there long ago.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »

just arrived - we need Johan to translate this. I don't see his name or other info that should be protected, and this is for public release. Phone numbers are common knowledge. The 011-599-717-8555 number is for info like 911 and no one should be calling that number.

++++

K.P.N.A.- KORPS POLITIE  BONAIRE                                                                                                Tel:    (599-717-8000)
Kaya Libertador Simon Bolivar # 4                                                                                              Fax:   (599-717-5155)
P.O.Box 360 - Kralendijk - Bonaire NA.                                                                                                   (599-717-8019)
                                                                                                                                                          E-mail: politie.bonaire@gov.an

Bonaire, 26 september 2008

PERSBERICHT

Onderzoek rondom verdwijning Marlies van der Kouwe in volle gang

Kralendijk: Op vrijdag 26 september 2008 is het onderzoeksteam, dat de verdwijning van Marlies van der Kouwe onderzoekt, gestart met het verhoor van de 24-jarige verdachte. Deze man, afkomstig uit Kralendijk werd gistermiddag rond 16.30 uur aangehouden. De Rechter-Commissaris heeft de verdachte vandaag in bewaring gesteld

Direct na de aanhouding heeft de politie onder leiding van op vier plaatsen op het eiland huiszoeking gedaan. Het gaat om drie woningen waar de verdachte mogelijk verblijft en een woning waar een scooter werd aangetroffen. Deze scooter wordt verder onderzocht op sporen. Ook werden andere spullen in beslag genomen. Vandaag zijn opnieuw twee huiszoekingen verricht onder leiding van de Rechter Commissaris

Daarnaast zijn in de loop van deze middag zoekacties gestart met drie speurhonden in de omgeving waar Marlies in de nacht van zaterdag op zondag is verdwenen. Het gaat om honden afkomstig van het politiekorps uit Curaçao en van het Korps Landelijke Politiediensten. Morgen zal de zoekactie verder worden voortgezet.

Tips
Het onderzoeksteam en het Openbaar Ministerie hebben in de afgelopen dagen tientallen tips ontvangen, waaronder enkele bruikbare die nu worden onderzocht. Toch blijven tips welkom. Personen die denken over informatie te beschikken die betrekking kan hebben op de zaak worden opgeroepen deze gegevens vooral te melden bij de recherche, telefoonnummer: 7178555 of via 911 (24 uur per dag).

Gerucht
Tot slot ontkracht de politie het hardnekkige gerucht in de media dat er losgeld zou zijn geëist in een ontvoeringszaak. Het gaat daarbij om het feit dat de familie van het 8-jarige meisje hiervoor zou zijn benaderd. Uit onderzoek is inmiddels gebleken dat beide zaken (de poging ontvoering van het 8-jarige meisje en de verdwijning van Marlies van der Kouwe) niets met elkaar te maken hebben. Bij de familie van het 8-jarige meisje (de vader en de moeder) is geen eis tot losgeld binnengekomen. Dat is enkele uren geleden in een gesprek met de moeder door haar bevestigd. Ook heeft de politie geen enkele informatie dat in deze zaak losgeld is geëist. Namens de moeder van het 8-jarige meisje doet de politie een nadrukkelijk beroep op de media om de moeder, het kind en de familie vanaf nu verder met rust te laten.

Vandaag is bij de verdachte onder leiding van de Rechter Commissaris en de Officier van Justitie in die zaak huiszoeking gedaan. Ook heeft deze verdachte inmiddels een gedeeltelijke bekentenis afgelegd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noot voor de redactie:
Voor nadere informatie kunt u contact opnemen met:
Enny de Wit, woordvoerder
Gsm-nummer: +31 6-46273861

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

Rob...Thanks...

PRESS RELEASE

Research Marlies van der surrounding Kouw disappearance in full swing

Kralendijk: On Friday, September 26, 2008, the investigation team, that the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw examine, started the interrogation of the 24-year-old suspect. This man from Kralendijk was yesterday afternoon at about 16.30 am arrested. The Judge Commissioner has the suspect in custody today made

Immediately after the arrest, the police led by four places on the island of searches done. There are three houses where the suspect may be staying home and where a scooter was found. This scooter is further examined on track. Other items were also seized. Today, once again, two searches conducted under the direction of the Judge Commissioner

In addition, in the course of this afternoon searches started with three sniffer dogs in the neighborhood where Marlies in the night from Saturday to Sunday has disappeared. It is about dogs from the police force from Curacao and the National Police. Tomorrow will be the search continued.

Tips
The investigation and prosecution offices have in recent days received dozens of tips, including some useful now be examined. However, suggestions welcome. Persons who think about information available that may relate to the case called for such information to report to the police, phone number: 7178555 or through 911 (24 hours per day).

Rumors
Finally empted the police persistent rumor in the media that would have demanded ransom in a kidnapping case. This involves the fact that the family of the 8-year-old girl this would be approached. Research has already shown that the two matters (the attempted abduction of the 8-year-old girl and the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw) nothing to do with each other. When the family of the 8-year-old girl (the father and mother) is not a requirement to ransom arrived. That is a few hours ago in a conversation with the mother by her confirmed. Even the police has no information in this case that ransom was demanded. On behalf of the mother of the 8-year-old girl, the police strongly appeal to the media to the mother, child and the family from now to continue with peace.

Today is when the suspect headed by Judge Commissioner and the Prosecutor in that case search done. This has also been accused made a partial confession.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

Note to Editors:
For further information please contact:
Enny de Wit, spokesman
Mobile phone number: 31 6-46273861
Dutch  » English  Translate   

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »

I find no bar called Charles.....or Charlie's on Bonaire.

Thanks Nut....that's odd too....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »

I seriously doubt that SS as the parents are heavily insulated by the polis. They have made that known.

Is there a way to get information to then about TES? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »

Not that every missing person deserves the help of TES -- where do the resources of TES have to be prioritized? This is a foreign country with NO American connections. I'm sorry, but TES needs to do what they can for Americans first! I DO realize they went back to Aruba to search for one of Aruba's own -- but that was more of a good faith effort to try to promote goodwill and help with NATALEE. JMO

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »

OK....phew!! I think I am finished now...hope I did it all right! Let me know if you spot something out of place. Thank you all for your patience while I moved things around.

You did a great job Nut and thank you.  Looks like this could develop into another mystery case.

Rob - thank you for offer to follow up on the little girl - but I re-read the item again very late yesterday and it appears the little girl managed to get away from the kidnappers.  You would think after more than three years following Natalee's case I would be able to read translated sentences that end up back to front.  LOL

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2008, 01:53:03 AM »

Not that every missing person deserves the help of TES -- where do the resources of TES have to be prioritized? This is a foreign country with NO American connections. I'm sorry, but TES needs to do what they can for Americans first! I DO realize they went back to Aruba to search for one of Aruba's own -- but that was more of a good faith effort to try to promote goodwill and help with NATALEE. JMO

is tes only for americans ?
were can i find that info wreck ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.