April 19, 2024, 03:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323590 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

10,000 guilders for tipgeld Marlies

On Bonaire is awarded 10,000 Antillean guilders for the golden tip about the disappearance of Marlies of Kouwe.

This is tipgeld gathered by the local business community that the good name of Bonaire, as  tourist island, is to be preserved and the missing as soon as possible to see resolved.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2008, 04:55:49 PM »

Parents of missing Van der Kouw do call
KRALENDIJK - The parents of the missing Bonaire Marlies van der Kouw call on everyone who knows anything of her disappearance to notify the police. That they open Friday in a letter to know.

Marlies van der Kouw.
This is the first time since their daughter disappeared two weeks ago that the parents something of themselves heard. In the letter they prices by the media that they have left them alone. , "It is incredibly important for us at this difficult time in peace and freedom here on Bonaire the disappearance of our daughter can process'', they write.
They also thank the many people on Bonaire and beyond for the support and sympathy. ,, It is fine for us to note that finding Marlies for so many people so much is worth. Marlies was born in the Antilles. Her whole life she felt themselves Bonairiaanse and there she was proud of. After a vacation on Bonaire in 2002, they certainly knew that they ever wanted to turn back for a long time. Three weeks before her disappearance was her dream. Unfortunately, it may take three weeks ...''
Excellent captured
In addition, they know that they are perfectly captured by the police. , "We have daily contact with the state of affairs and know that a large group of Antillean and Dutch police day and night people are engaged in the search for Marlies. We are very impressed with their great expertise and commitment not fail.''
Van der Kouw disappeared in the night of Saturday, September 20. They drove at night on Bonaire on a bike and a scooter would be included. Since then, lacking any trace of the woman.

(ANP)

dutch
Ouders vermiste Van der Kouwe doen oproep
KRALENDIJK - De ouders van de op Bonaire vermiste Marlies van der Kouwe roepen iedereen op die iets weet van haar verdwijning dat te melden aan de politie. Dat hebben zij vrijdag in een open brief laten weten.

Marlies van der Kouwe. FOTO ANP
Het is voor het eerst sinds hun dochter twee weken geleden verdween dat de ouders iets van zich laten horen. In de brief prijzen zij de media dat zij door hen met rust zijn gelaten. ,, Het is voor ons ongelooflijk belangrijk om in deze moeilijke tijd in alle rust en vrijheid hier op Bonaire de verdwijning van onze dochter te kunnen verwerken'', schrijven ze.
Ook bedanken zij de vele mensen op Bonaire en daarbuiten voor de steun en medeleven. ,,Het is fijn voor ons te merken dat het vinden van Marlies voor zo veel mensen zo veel waard is. Marlies is geboren op de Antillen. Haar hele leven voelde ze zich Bonairiaanse en daar was ze trots op. Na een vakantie op Bonaire in 2002 wist ze zeker dat ze ooit terug wilde keren voor langere tijd. Drie weken voor haar verdwijning werd haar droom verwezenlijkt. Helaas heeft het maar drie weken mogen duren...''
Uitstekend opgevangen
Verder laten zij weten dat zij uitstekend zijn opgevangen door de politie. ,,We hebben dagelijks contact over de gang van zaken en weten dat een grote groep Antilliaanse en Nederlandse politiemensen zich dag en nacht bezighoudt met het zoeken naar Marlies. We zijn erg onder de indruk van hun grote deskundigheid en niet nalatende inzet.''
Van der Kouwe verdween in de nacht van zaterdag 20 september. Ze reed 's nachts op Bonaire op een fiets en zou op een scooter zijn meegenomen. Sindsdien ontbreekt elk spoor van de vrouw.

(ANP)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2008, 05:26:48 PM »

Sunny, I think I read that the cadaver dogs arrived with the KLPD. When I call next time I will ask.  thanks Rob....I haven't been following this as closely as you have...I am pretty sure they do not have a forensics lab on Bonaire and the evidence (should any be found) has to be sent to Curacao.

Interesting that the evidence was sent to Holland in Natalee's case and not Curacao. uuuummmmmm didn't have enough time for it to disappear if it was going to a neighbor islandMy personal opinion here - this case will now drag out. The polis have 30 days to find some evidence or Marlies... or it will, in all likelihood, be over.  What a shame.....this is just so Fxcked!!
You all know how these things go. No body / No case. The statements of the suspect(s) alone are not enough and the statements need to be backed by evidence. It is to Ryan Pieters' advantage to talk and talk a lot. To change his declarations daily. To lie and change his lies the following day.  Yep....we know how that works!

So far, all I see is a scooter with muddy tires and a 16 year old declaring that Ryan Pieters wanted to wash his clothes on the night in question.

Één getuige is géén getuige.

Rob thanks to you and Johan.....you guys ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2008, 05:28:04 PM »

10,000 guilders for tipgeld Marlies

On Bonaire is awarded 10,000 Antillean guilders for the golden tip about the disappearance of Marlies of Kouwe.

This is tipgeld gathered by the local business community that the good name of Bonaire, as  tourist island, is to be preserved and the missing as soon as possible to see resolved.

I hope this rewards brings out the truth!!  thnaks for all you do here and for Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2008, 06:07:25 PM »

Just in at a Dutch news site:

The parents of missing Marlies van der Kouw call on everyone who knows anything of her disappearance to notify the police, they stated in an open letter. In the letter they praise the media for leaving them alone. "It is incredibly important for us at this difficult time to be in peace and freedom here on Bonaire to handle with the disappearance of our daughter" they write.

They also thank the many people on Bonaire and beyond for their support and sympathy. "It's nice for us to note that finding Marlies is worth so much for so many people. Marlies was born in the Antilles. Her whole life she felt like Bonairian and that`s what she was proud of. After a holiday on Bonaire in 2002 they certainly knew that they ever wanted to turn back for a long time. Three weeks before her disappearance her dream became a reality. Unfortunately, it was only for three weeks ... " 

In addition, they know that they are perfectly coached by the police. "We have daily contact on the latest developments and know that a large group of Antillean and Dutch police officers are engaged in the search for Marlies day and night. We are very impressed with their great expertise and commitment not to fail."

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2008, 06:11:04 PM »

Just in at a Dutch news site:

The parents of missing Marlies van der Kouw call on everyone who knows anything of her disappearance to notify the police, they stated in an open letter. In the letter they praise the media for leaving them alone. "It is incredibly important for us at this difficult time to be in peace and freedom here on Bonaire to handle with the disappearance of our daughter" they write.

They also thank the many people on Bonaire and beyond for their support and sympathy. "It's nice for us to note that finding Marlies is worth so much for so many people. Marlies was born in the Antilles. Her whole life she felt like Bonairian and that`s what she was proud of. After a holiday on Bonaire in 2002 they certainly knew that they ever wanted to turn back for a long time. Three weeks before her disappearance her dream became a reality. Unfortunately, it was only for three weeks ... " 

In addition, they know that they are perfectly coached by the police. "We have daily contact on the latest developments and know that a large group of Antillean and Dutch police officers are engaged in the search for Marlies day and night. We are very impressed with their great expertise and commitment not to fail."

At least that looks promising

never lift the pressure of evil island
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »

Thank you Rob, Johan and Bastibro -- the parallels to Natalee's disappearance are unreal, and the info about Bonaire being a drug port just amazing. I hope so much that some tips come forward for Marlies' sake and her family's sake.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #287 on: October 04, 2008, 04:21:14 AM »

Her parents are on Aruba and they ask through/via the newspaper for help
In the Telegraaf this morning .
De polite mensen die al anderhalve week zoeken ( the police search since 1 1/2 week )
So she is 2 weeks missing now -when did they start with the search ?
After a few days ? 2 or 3 or 4 ?
And is the ex Police chief Jan van der Straten on Bonaire,he  gives advice ?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #288 on: October 04, 2008, 05:03:11 AM »

rob ?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2008, 06:24:29 AM »

rob ?

email via klaas   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »

marlies & Dad

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: October 04, 2008, 08:34:02 AM »

Johan -
nothing yet.. I just checked... is it very important?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #292 on: October 04, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »

Johan -

i send K the email adres so you can contact /mail the fam
and aes asked also

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: October 04, 2008, 08:48:45 AM »

Johan -

i send K the email adres so you can contact /mail the fam
and aes asked also

Johan send it here please -

zoltanzion@hotmail.com

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »

Rob and Johan - thank you for all that you are doing, against all odds, to right the wrong.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »

Thank you Rob, Johan and Bastibro -- the parallels to Natalee's disappearance are unreal, and the info about Bonaire being a drug port just amazing. I hope so much that some tips come forward for Marlies' sake and her family's sake.

AES - you're welcome. Some of us predicted that some of the drug traffic to Aruba would be averted from Aruba due to Natalee's case. Traffickers do not like that type of attention. Bonaire has always been a transport... and even with Natalee's case and others, Aruba is still a hub.

Bonaire is probably just seeing an increase that would have went to Aruba.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »

done rob

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »

This is a photo of a secret meeting at aruba, a Dutch "Den Hague delegation"and they talked about Jan's "work" during the Holloway case .
i think the result was :Jan go to Bonaire.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »

done rob

and done on my end...

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2008, 10:02:57 AM »

This is a photo of a secret meeting at aruba, a Dutch "Den Hague delegation"and they talked about Jan's "work" during the Holloway case .
i think the result was :Jan go to Bonaire.

They just moved the players around to avoid exposure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.