March 28, 2024, 05:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323110 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »

The drugs come in from South America to these islands.
I think all the islands receive some amount of trafficking in drugs and people.
Van Stratten can not be trusted at all. Bad choice to bring him in..
 The fact that this girl disappears without a trace really bugs me.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2008, 12:34:17 PM »

Welcome Edward, do you live on the islands????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

Nevermind, I see now you live in California.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Edward!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »

No, I do not. I live in California.
I own property in South America and my studies are relative to South America.
I educate myself and try to understand the political people and there agendas.
Drugs are tools used to gain money and power and also used to attack enemies.
All of these islands are in part used in a large game of cat and mouse..
Corruption is a way of life. You can't trust anyone, everyone has an agenda.
It is all by design and very different from the United States.

Until Marlies went missing, there has not been any Dutch person missing from any of these islands or South America.
This is a first. The Dutch have been living in this zone for more then 200 years. Yet they are almost never attacked.
There is a reason for that in my opinion.

I do not trust the game playing Dutch at all.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

Sorry, I do not see any way to amend my posts here.

Thank You,
I have been reading here for more then 3 years and have posted here before.
It is good to be back.

I still believe we will find answers for Natalee..Amy and others through this type of research and active searching.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

A small island and 14000 people.. That is a small population, NOT finding any clues or answers is a crime in itself.

Research we have done over time in the Natalee Holloway case shows that most of the time murder disposal is done on land.

Was there radar working that night ??  or do they have any ??

When Natalee went missing Hugo was throwing a party for FARC leaders..
Now the Russians are visiting him..and Another girl goes missing.. just another coincidence.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »

Sorry, I do not see any way to amend my posts here.

Thank You,
I have been reading here for more then 3 years and have posted here before.
It is good to be back.

I still believe we will find answers for Natalee..Amy and others through this type of research and active searching.

Only moderators can edit posts here now, it's been that way for a while.  We all make mistakes with typos etc. so don't worry if that's the issue.  If there is something that you would like edited...post a request for a mod and they will change it for you when they see the request.

I hope you're right about finding answers...there are many here that will never give up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2008, 03:00:34 PM »

i make the most mistakes 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »

I hope, too, that answers can be found for Natalee and others, through this case, very much so.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 04, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »

i make the most mistakes 

I don't think so Johan!  You bring a lot of good posts to the forum, if you make a mistake...I don't notice.

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxjrfnOdCGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aHKUoIcT8c&NR=1

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: October 04, 2008, 06:09:38 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UToc6HNX27s&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aHKUoIcT8c&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP8nUNSYMpY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBta3le_rjA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdSz2Z423Q&NR=1
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: October 04, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

Sorry, I posted one two times by mistake!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 04, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/
Internationaal

Google translation:

October 4, 2008

Marlies van der Kouw parents do call in letter

KRALENDIJK (Reuters) - The parents of the missing Bonaire Marlies van der Kouw call on everyone who knows anything of her disappearance to notify the police. That they open Friday in a letter to know. This is the first time since their daughter disappeared two weeks ago that the parents something of themselves heard. In the letter they prices by the media that they have left them alone.

"It is incredibly important for us at this difficult time in peace and freedom here on Bonaire the disappearance of our daughter can process'', they write.

They also thank the many people on Bonaire and beyond for the support and sympathy. ,, It is fine for us to note that finding Marlies for so many people so much is worth. Marlies was born in the Antilles. Her whole life she felt themselves Bonairiaanse and there she was proud of. After a vacation on Bonaire in 2002, they certainly knew that they ever wanted to turn back for a long time. Three weeks before her disappearance was her dream. Unfortunately, it may take three weeks ...''

In addition, they know that they are perfectly captured by the police. , "We have daily contact with the state of affairs and know that a large group of Antillean and Dutch police day and night people are engaged in the search for Marlies. We are very impressed with their great expertise and commitment not fail.''

Van der Kouw disappeared in the night of Saturday, September 20. They drove at night on Bonaire on a bike and a scooter would be included. Since then, lacking any trace of the woman. Five days later the police took Ryan P. as a suspect on. Friday is the detention of P. eight days, let the police know. Furthermore, the police barely more information about the investigation. However Jos Klaren officer said Friday that the bag of Marlies has not yet been found. (Amigoe)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 04, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

Johan had already posted that article from another news source; would someone please delete mine?

Sorry.... Embarassed

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #316 on: October 05, 2008, 05:52:41 AM »

her Father as docter  :
In 1981, I was so happy to be able to go to Curacao for the co-assistantships. Since I learned Lily, my first (ex) wife, know.
In 1982 I could move immediately to Bonaire, for 3 years where I had been given an appointment as a government doctor. This was a great time. Regarding the performance of my box I had better not wish: an outpatient clinic in a village, a fully equipped hospital, a retirement home: all under the care of a total of 5 doctors.

Were was this small hospital on Bonaire ?Is it closed now ? And were there  incidents ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #317 on: October 05, 2008, 06:12:44 AM »

statement Parents of Marlies

KRALENDIJK - In a letter that was distributed by the Bonairiaanse police, the parents of Marlies van der Kouw was first reported about the kidnapping and disappearance of their daughter.

Marlies van der Kouw (SBS 6)

In this letter they speak their appreciation for the support they received from the Netherlands and for the sympathy that they face on Bonaire. They stress that it is very important for them to all peace and freedom in the disappearance of their daughter to be able to handle and they express their appreciation about the reluctance of the press.

Furthermore, they find that they are perfectly captured by the police. They have daily contact with the state of affairs and know that a large group of Antillean and Dutch police are working day and night with the search for Marlies. Their oldest daughter reported that she was born in the Antilles and on the beaches of Bonaire has put its first steps.

"Her whole life she felt themselves Bonairiaanse and there she was proud of. After a vacation on Bonaire in 2002, they certainly knew that they ever wanted to turn back for a long time. Three weeks before her disappearance was her dream. Unfortunately, it may take three weeks', says in the letter.

Additionally, the family urge anyone who knows something of the disappearance in order to notify the police. "It is intolerable for us not to know where she is. Help us, please ', so ends the letter from the parents.

The court commissioner has extended the detention of the 24-year-old RP, the suspect in the disappearance case Marlies van der Kouw. He is 8 days longer held. On the call by the police for tips on strandtas of Marlies is still no response came. There are also new these days near investigations brought by the 60 people posing rechercheteam.

volkskrant

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2008, 02:56:49 AM »

Justice denies Bonaire blunders
By PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - The main suspect in the kidnapping case of Marlies van der Kouw had still not at liberty to be.

Marlies van der Kouw. PHOTO ANP
Justice in 2002 geblunderd in strafeis in a rape case by the judge not to ask for an earlier suspended sentence of Ryan P. to a real prison. That the woman in 2002 by Ryan (27) was raped.

The prosecutor, Ernst Wesselius, denies the blunder and suggests in his strafeis indeed have to take into account the conditional sentence. Ryan was for the rape appeal eight years imprisonment. He came about nine months ago Friday.

,, If Ryan had been, Marlies was not kidnapped, murdered and disappeared,''said the victim is convinced that the fault of Ryan. The woman was, if the court ruled in February 2002, by P. Ryan raped in 2001. He had just three months because of another offense. For that past wrongdoing, according to his mother, he received two years imprisonment with 11 months unconditional and a two-year probationary period. That probation was only in November 2002 off.

Ernst Wesselius: "I have indeed taken into account Ryans previous suspended sentence. I've done thousands of things in my 30-year career, but this case can I still dream of day to day. It touched me deeply. I know a higher requirement, taking into account the seriousness of the facts, circumstances, the accused, the suffering that is caused with his probation.''

According to him is not to say whether Ryan had been as he had requested the punishment to a criminal unconditional, because never sure how a court judge. ,, Prisoners can also earn bonus points and as previously released. What that suggests is a sham Mrs security.''

The lawyer for Ryan P. in 2002, Aldebert Rooijer, argues that "the public prosecutor often forget a suspended sentence to be carried out." ,, But we are not there for that failure is due.''
===============================================================================
Justitie Bonaire ontkent blunders
Door PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - De hoofdverdachte in de ontvoeringszaak van Marlies van der Kouwe had nog niet op vrije voeten mogen zijn.

Marlies van der Kouwe. FOTO ANP
Justitie heeft in 2002 geblunderd bij de strafeis in een verkrachtingszaak door de rechter niet te vragen een eerdere voorwaardelijke straf van Ryan P. om te zetten in een echte celstraf. Dat stelt de vrouw die in 2002 door Ryan (27) werd verkracht.

De betrokken officier van justitie, Ernst Wesselius, ontkent de blunder en stelt in zijn strafeis wel degelijk rekening te hebben gehouden met de voorwaardelijke straf. Ryan kreeg voor de verkrachting in hoger beroep acht jaar celstraf. Hij kwam circa negen maanden geleden vrij.

,,Als Ryan nog had vastgezeten, was Marlies nu niet ontvoerd, verdwenen en vermoord,’’ aldus het slachtoffer dat overtuigd is van de schuld van Ryan. De vrouw werd, zo oordeelde de rechtbank in februari 2002, door Ryan P. in 2001 verkracht. Hij was toen net drie maanden vrij vanwege een ander strafbaar feit. Voor dat eerdere vergrijp kreeg hij volgens zijn moeder twee jaar gevangenisstraf waarvan 11 maanden onvoorwaardelijk en een proeftijd van twee jaar. Die proeftijd liep pas in november 2002 af.

Ernst Wesselius: ,,Ik heb wel degelijk rekening gehouden met Ryans eerdere voorwaardelijke straf. Ik heb duizenden zaken gedaan in mijn 30-jarige carrière, maar deze zaak kan ik nog dromen van dag tot dag. Het raakte mij diep. Ik heb bewust een hogere eis gesteld, rekening houdend met de ernst van de feiten, de omstandigheden, de verdachte, het leed dat is berokkend en met zijn proeftijd.’’

Volgens hem is niet te zeggen of Ryan nog had vastgezeten als hij toen had gevraagd de straf om te zetten in een onvoorwaardelijke straf, omdat nooit zeker is hoe een rechter oordeelt. ,,Bovendien kunnen gevangenen bonuspunten verdienen en zo eerder vrijkomen. Wat die mevrouw stelt is een schijnzekerheid.’’

De advocaat van Ryan P. in 2002, Aldebert Rooijer, stelt dat ‘het Openbaar Ministerie wel vaker vergeet een voorwaardelijke straf te laten uitvoeren’. ,,Maar wij zijn er niet voor om op dat verzuim te wijzen.’’

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2008, 03:37:44 AM »

who is this Ernst Wesselius????????

confidential documents on the internet 
Officer scoops on Limewire

We can obviously confidential documents show the symptoms of KLM, Bonaire on suspicions of corruption, drug problems, the spheres Eaters, the evaluation of the Flamingo Team (good guys, but not enough manpower). Yes, we have a lot, a lot of information from the Internet plempen LimeWire shared disk of Ernst Wesselius. The beads officer of the Antilles. But we're doing that is not nice. Let no point in a DNA test so to speak. Yet we would like a tip of the veil lights. Because if you Prosecutor, you sit at your pension and have little sense of computers, you should just buy your CDs in the store, instead of illegally everything within reach through peer to peer. As we already announced this afternoon, we again have a leaky prosecutor. But why so late at night? Simple: Not everything we aantroffen is intended for youthful look ore. Say a typical gevalletje of NSFW. In addition, we had to get comment on the other side of the pond, which is now a thorough investigation into the origin of the documents ...

So we found between the 448 strictly confidential documents filled with sensitive material on balls Eaters justice and money laundering, including a document in which the high Justice official describes his life, including his many-to-detail in erotic adventures.

Let's just quote from the diary of Ernst. To clean start: "We decided, however, without of course our parents to explain to just-via Brussels to Paris to elevators. For the first time we ervoeren the charm of the Cotes d'Azur, the Mediterranean climate, the Mediterranean girls, the Mediterranean food. We steel rolls at the bakery and tomatoes at the groentenman. Eventually we went back. Near the border with the Netherlands more than we were warmly welcomed by the Military Police, because there is now a tracing request was issued to us. We must never do so. And we have never done. "

What you should never do is as Prosecutor your documents on Limewire parts Ernst. Before you know, get you to look on the Internet. So much for the little finger, because you want to dirty boekies. Well, you get dirty boekies.

But again we quote: "Marja was a final walk, I stayed at the campsite, and soon hit the need, and I started to masturbate. And just at that moment, without anything that I had noticed, Marja came back and in the tent and "caught" me in some embarrassing position. Well, and what happened then: Marja said nothing, looked very much, came into the tent, was next to me, dressed out and began to masturbate. More or less simultaneously we were ready. From that moment the ice was broken, and a similar occurrence with some regularity again. It was actually pretty exciting, too. We talked about happy. Told each other something about our sexual desires, needs and fantasies. Once, it was already on the return journey, in South-West France, we "really" fucked with each other: we were the only weak smile and said after the end against each other: "No, this is really not to between us, we must never do. "And we have never done."

Yes, the story of Ernst reads pretty good and the road shows that a prosecutor is not concrete: "How do I solve this? Occasionally fantasize and masturbate. Sometimes, when I'm somewhere in the country was working secretly to a porn cinema, watching movies exciting and ejaculation, then I could be back against. "

Another one then, as encore: "In the spring of 1988 was the case in a rapid, and by the following: I had regularly to The Hague for meetings. I went there one day (nota bene on the advice of a nice fellow, really what you call a lord of state ...) to a "massage house". A euphemistically word for an opportunity where you actually were massaged, but ultimately it in a very special part of the body. And since I came Ineke against. Ineke was about my age, had a certain aura, something sympathetic about him, which I separate from the more sexually explicit acts, immediately felt at my ease. "

Sounds good, and that was probably too. Ernst decided only the lady of easy virtue to give his business card. Stupid stupid stupid. Thus we read: "Two days after my visit to Ineke had I arrived on the parquet, 's morning directly and urgently to the Prosecutor come. The tone was so compelling that I felt equal something very serious to the hand was. In the main prosecutor in his room happily under four-eyes-Ton but fell right in the door in the house: There was a long investigation of theft and receiving stolen to order cars, on a large scale. That day it was just close drawn: the police had over the whole country house searches and made arrests made. And one of those searches and arrests involved .. Indeed, Ineke, sister of one of the suspects in that case. When her arrest was in her handbag my business card was found. My sense of that time I will ever forget, it was if my whole world collapsed completely, preferably I was in a big hole in the ground disappeared for good. "That is Ernst dig, dig deep. But since they seem to experience the Antilles to have ...

============================
Bolletjesofficier op Limewire

We kunnen u natuurlijk de vertrouwelijke documenten tonen, de klachten van de KLM, vermoedens van corruptie op Bonaire, de drugsproblemen, de bolletjesslikkers, de evaluatie van het Flamingoteam (goede jongens, maar te weinig mankracht). Ja, we kunnen veel, heel veel informatie op internet plempen afkomstig van de shared LimeWire harddisk van Ernst Wesselius. Dé bolletjesofficier van de Antillen. Maar dat doen we dus mooi niet. Even geen zin in een DNA-test zeg maar. Toch willen we graag een tipje van de sluier oplichten. Want als je officier van justitie bent, tegen je pensioen aanzit en weinig verstand hebt van computers, kun je beter gewoon je cd’s aanschaffen in de winkel, inplaats van illegaal de boel binnenhalen via peer to peer. Zoals wij vanmiddag al aankondigden, hebben we weer een doorlekkende officier van justitie. Maar waarom dan zo laat op de avond? Simpel: niet alles wat wij aantroffen is namelijk bestemd voor jeugdige kijkerts. Zeg maar een typisch gevalletje van NSFW. Daarnaast moesten we commentaar halen aan de overkant van de plas, waar inmiddels een diepgaand onderzoek is ingesteld naar de herkomst van de documenten...

Zo troffen wij tussen de 448 strikt vertrouwelijke documenten boordevol met gevoelig justitiemateriaal over bolletjesslikkers en witwassen, ook een document aan waarin de hoge justitiefunctionaris zijn levensverhaal beschrijft, inclusief zijn vele -tot in detail beschreven- erotische avonturen.

Laten we gewoon even citeren uit het dagboek van Ernst. Om netjes te beginnen: “Wij besloten echter –uiteraard zonder onze ouders in te lichten- om maar even via Brussel naar Parijs te liften. Voor het eerst ervoeren we de charme van de Cotes d’Ázur, het mediterrane klimaat, de mediterrane meisjes, het mediterrane eten. We stalen broodjes bij de bakker en tomaten bij de groentenman. Uiteindelijk gingen we terug. Bij de grens met Nederland werden we meer dan warm onthaald door de Marechaussee, omdat er inmiddels een opsporingsverzoek voor ons was uitgevaardigd. Dit moeten we dus nooit meer doen. En dat hebben we ook nooit meer gedaan."

Wat je ook nooit moet doen, is als officier van justitie je documenten op Limewire delen Ernst. Voor je het weet, sta je te kijk op het internet. Tot zover het vingertje, u wilt immers vieze boekies. Welnu, u krijgt vieze boekies.

We citeren maar weer even: “Marja was een eind gaan wandelen, ik bleef op de camping, en al spoedig sloeg de behoefte toe en begon ik te masturberen. En juist op dat moment, zonder dat ik ook maar iets had gemerkt, kwam Marja terug en de tent in en “betrapte” mij in die wat genante positie. Tja, en wat er toen gebeurde: Marja zei niets, keek wel, kwam de tent in, ging naast mij liggen, kleedde zich uit en begon ook te masturberen. Min of meer gelijktijdig kwamen we klaar. Vanaf dat moment was het ijs gebroken, en zou zich een vergelijkbare gebeurtenis met enige regelmaat herhalen. Het was eigenlijk best spannend ook. We praatten er gelukkig ook over. Vertelden elkaar het een en ander over onze sexuele verlangens, behoeften en fantasieën. Eén keer, het was al op de terugreis, in Zuid-West Frankrijk, hebben we “echt” met elkaar geneukt: we kregen er alleen de slappe lach van en zeiden na afloop tegen elkaar: “Nee, dit is het echt niet voor en tussen ons, dit moeten we nooit meer doen.” En dat hebben we ook nooit meer gedaan.”

Ja, het levensverhaal van Ernst leest best lekker weg en het toont aan dat ook een officier van justitie niet van beton is: “Hoe ik dat oploste? Af en toe fantaseren en masturberen. Soms, wanneer ik ergens in het land moest werken, stiekem naar een pornobioscoop, opwindende filmpjes kijken en klaarkomen, dan kon ik er weer even tegen.”

Nog eentje dan, als toegift: “In de lente van 1988 kwam de zaak in een stroomversnelling, en wel door het volgende: Ik moest regelmatig naar Den Haag voor vergaderingen. Daar ging ik op een dag (nota bene op aanraden van een keurige collega, echt wat je noemt een heer van stand…) naar een “massagehuis”. Een eufemistisch woord voor een gelegenheid waar je inderdaad werd gemasseerd, maar dan uiteindelijk wel op een heel speciaal deel van het lichaam. En daar kwam ik Ineke tegen. Ineke was ongeveer van mijn leeftijd, had een bepaalde uitstraling, iets sympathieks over zich waardoor ik mij –los van de meer sexueel getinte handelingen- direct op mijn gemak voelde.”

Klinkt lekker en dat was het waarschijnlijk ook. Alleen besloot Ernst de dame van lichte zeden zijn visitekaartje te geven. Dom dom dom. Zo lezen we: “Twee dagen na mijn bezoek aan Ineke moest ik, op het parket aangekomen, ’s ochtend direct en met spoed bij de hoofdofficier van justitie komen. De toon was zó dwingend, dat ik gelijk aanvoelde dat er iets heel ernstigs aan de hand was. Bij de hoofdofficier van justitie op zijn kamer –gelukkig onder vier ogen- viel Ton maar gelijk met de deur in huis: Er liep al geruime tijd een onderzoek naar diefstal en heling van auto’s op bestelling, en wel op grote schaal. Die dag ervoor was het net dichtgetrokken: de politie had over het hele land huiszoekingen gedaan en aanhoudingen verricht. En één van die huiszoekingen en aanhoudingen betrof.. Inderdaad, Ineke, zuster van één van de verdachten in die zaak. Bij haar aanhouding was in haar handtas mijn visitekaartje aangetroffen. Mijn gevoel van dat moment zal ik ooit vergeten, het was of mijn hele wereld compleet instortte, het liefst was ik in een groot gat in de grond voorgoed verdwenen.” Dat wordt graven Ernst, diep graven. Maar daar schijnen ze op de Antillen ervaring mee te hebben...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.