April 26, 2024, 04:13:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323775 times)
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2008, 11:44:38 PM »

Terrible, terrible news. My deepest sympathy to Marlies' family. Rob, Johan, Natalfan, Bastibro, Dayhiker, thank you for all of the pertinent info and inside understanding of Dutch law and social environment that you brought to us for Marlies' sake.

Thanks AES, but our great Dutch friends here did all the work by keeping us informed throughout. Thanks to you all for your diligent efforts. I only wish the outcome had been better.

I hope the good people of Holland will be just as outraged about this as we have been for the past 3 1/2 years over Natalee's murder in Aruba. Peter DeVries has opened many eyes in Holland, thank God, and this should provide the added awareness that the Netherland Antilles need a serious overhaul.

Nothing has changed on the islands, they are just as dangerous and corrupt as they were when Natalee went missing. I hope there are plans in the works to correct these problems. God bless.

I hope, somehow, that awareness that the Netherland Antilles needs a serious overhaul will be taken up by someone who can make changes there. I cannot believe that this has not been on the US news at all, especially in similarities to Natalee's abduction and murder. If it would be internationally known, changes in the Antilles would happen much more swiftly. Such a tragic loss of a young woman's life. To read about that guy getting pistol whipped in an earlier post just shows how off the wall things are, let alone Marlies' being pulled from her bike and killed.
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2008, 12:09:00 AM »

This is from the Diario Newspaper in Aruba, I don't know what language it is in, it will not translate from Dutch to English. Or maybe my google translator is not working right. If anyone can translate it, please do. Thanks

Marlies van der Kouwe lo ta mata
Saturday, 18 October 2008 00:00
ORANJESTAD(AAN)--Na Bonaire ayera anochi informacion a circula cu a haya curpa sin bida di e hoben cu a desaparece riba e isla algun siman pasa, Marlies van der Kouwe, kende supuestamente a keda secuestra pa un persona riba motocicleta.Polisnan a haya informacion cu na cierto mondi lo por haya e curpa sin bida, y a sali na cantidad pa bay busca.Nan a cera un area basta grandi di manera cu ningun hende por a drenta y yega cerca y despues cu a yega na conocimento di DIARIO cu e curpa lo a ser haya, a tuma contacto cu gezaghebber Sr. Herbert Domacasee pa confirma esaki.
Segun e gezagehebber, informacion cu el a ricibi ta cu un tip valioso lo a yega cerca polis y cu na e momentonan ey nan ta buscando intensamente y cu no a haya e curpa te na e momento ey, a pesar di e rumornan cutabata circula na Bonaire.El a bisa cu e area ta bon cera y cu e buskeda ta siguiendo.

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

Such very Sad news. RIP marlies

-Darlene
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2008, 01:54:05 AM »

Why has the media on the suspects been so devoid of the suspect's stories? When Joran and the Kalpoe brothers were in jail, we at least heard of what they had to say for themselves.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2008, 03:33:12 AM »

ryans friend Siegmar Marchena

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2008, 08:00:31 AM »

FLAG AT HALF-STOK BONAIRE

KRALENDIJK (Bonaire), Sunday
        "Brilliant technical and tactical research has led to the discovery of the body of Marlies van der Kouw." That said Prosecutor David van Delft yesterday in an official response to the finding Marlies back.
         On Bonaire were yesterday at several hotels and at public places the flag hung at half-mast.
        From Delft praised the rechercheteam that four weeks did research into the abduction of 24-year-old apothekersassistente. "Dental Data have been 99.9 percent confirmed that the Marlies goes," says Van Delft. "There are also personal belongings were found."
               Chief Constable John Schagen, the family Van der Kouw personally informed of the discovery of their daughter. "It was a very difficult and emotional time," said Selby. "I was pretty excited. When the family was, it sounds crazy, even good news. For the family it was an unbearable thought that maybe Marlies would never be found. "
         Police and Justice showed yesterday that they expect more in the coming days. Marlies of the remains were somewhere on the island, which suggest that to hide her body a car is used. According to Van Delft officer denies Rayan Pieters still.
        He argues that the main accused, inter alia, for security is brought to Curaçao, but also because the body of Marlies in an adjacent building is being investigated. "This is not ethically justified. His transfer to Curacao is also necessary because the facilities are limited. We have no possibility for him to fully shield. We want to preventing any contact with others, "reports Van Delft. According to acting gezaghebber Eddy Thielman, there is great relief among the people of the island. "This is good news for the family, for the entire population of Bonaire and the police. I regret that this case has achieved. The population has done its utmost to reach a solution. A large part of the puzzle pieces is found. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #506 on: October 19, 2008, 08:12:10 AM »

EXCLUSIVE

The worst scenario makes gruesome discovery truth

Marlies in Bonaire

AFTER THE abduction of the 24-year-old Marlies van der Kouw, today, exactly four weeks ago, it was gradually stopped. Until Friday evening (local time), when the investigation team recovered the body of Marlies found in the bushes. Last week posted the search precisely great progress, as shown by examination of De Telegraaf. Until the time police knew the corridors of the main suspect Rayan Pieters to capture. His cousin pointed to the body Friday, as did reporters from this newspaper. "No body, no case," said Rayan mother this week. But the Dutch Marlies that he has murdered and then dumped in a shallow grave, now seems certain.

EXCLUSIVE

The worst scenario makes gruesome discovery truth

Marlies in Bonaire

"He stood over her. I heard her scream three times ... "

by JOHN VAN DEN HEUVEL and BERT Huisjes 

Ryan Pieters

KRALENDIJK (Bonaire), Sunday
        Bonaire was gegeseld and everyone bibberde. In no years, the islanders so much violence to nature as last week. The wrath of the tropical hurricane hit Omar still the place where the most Marlies van der Kouw the last hours spent with her friends. The sea beukte houses with high waves to Karel's Bar, lifted the pier and smeet the debris with furious violence on the boulevard.
         What else is in ruins. The palm trees are a few days afterwards deeply bent in the wind. Waves up syringes meters along the otherwise so lovely waterfront of Kralendijk. The restoration of the electricity is back working. Was open vliegveldje the net. What we now have rest of traces in the ground, which disappeared into the Marlies van der Kouw could lead? The heavy rain and hurricane really seem to have erased everything.
        "Go to hell!" Sounds.
        A learned middle is the reaction of Rayan Pieters, as he fascinated detectives Thursday between the car off. He is so free man again, he predicts. But while the sun again later as traditionally lit on the small yellow fortress where he is bringing up, the decision is different. Rayan continues for 60 days. In the small police station in Rincon, on the other side of the island, go even further questioning the same afternoon. "Where is this girl, Rayan!" Sounds. "Where is this body of Marlies?" His lawyer is involved. "Rayan do huh-le-times not to say, 'she says.
        The next evening, the reporters of this newspaper in a shallow grave in the district Amboina. It is a desolate track, five miles from where she disappeared. Equally sure the reporters have seen how the niece of Rayan, Rayenne, rode around with police. In its Saturday Rayan in the car in September when he was arrested. Investigators with sniffer dogs and goads look printed. The wait for further investigation. The wait for confirmation that the body of Marlies van der Kouw is. The head is separated from the fuselage hit. There are personal belongings in the tomb, such as two debit cards and a toe slipper.

"If he is drinking whiskey Rayan different, very brutally and sexually aggressive"

Empty-handed
               Four weeks after the disappearance of the new assistant in Pharmacy Botica Bonairu, it seemed the police still stand with empty hands. The Plaza Hotel's family waited Marlies long, fearful days. With every search or digging action is the same message that the family transfer detectives. No, nothing found. Every few days talking with parents and other family members flown to the Public Prosecutor David van Delft and chief John Schagen. They do everything possible, they say.
         Four arrests, the police now on. Rayan Pieters was the first person was arrested, whether on the Thursday after her disappearance. It was his 19-year-old friend Siegmar Marchena, aka Kucho, arrested. Afterwards, his brother Vincent "fetched" and the stepfather of his girlfriend, Jamie Richardson. The last two are released.
        Kucho is suspected to have a car cleaned, which the body was transported from Marlies possible. Vincent leaves to see the arrest warrant, stating that he should be arrested on "suspicion of deprivation of liberty". "I'm already a few days released. I have nothing to do. I just worked that night, as guard at the pumping station. It has become clear. "
        Together with the mother of main accused, he Rayan in the tiny parental home to a seat. In the room, with football on television and many photographs of children and grandchildren on the wall, they best want to talk about the case. Previously they stated that they believe in the innocence of Rayan. A day before the body of Marlies is found, the mood changed. "I think he has not done," says his mother still desperate. "But I'm also not really sure", she adds to it.
        His brother: "He was previously arrested for kidnapping and rape. But that case was complicated. I do believe that when something is wrong between them. He is perhaps brutal and aggressive been a bit hard to sex. "Both know it no more. "I got him two weeks ago was last seen," says his mother. "He has the Sunday after the girl disappeared in my car. Between 12.00 and 18.30 he was away, that I have the police said. The car was seized. "Oh, she says. "He was always a nice kid." She shows photographs of youth Rayan. One shot at by his grandmother, one of his communion. "A busy, dear boy. Watch his fourteenth he truancy and later he came in contact with the courts. But as long as there is no evidence ... No body, no case, they say now? "
        Rayan until his arrest had a girlfriend, Shanti. But that love has now worsened, the police and they provided important information. She lives in nearby Terra Kora, where her mother with curly hair translators in talks about her daughter. "Shanti, the Saturday night of the disappearance of sleep Rayan, who lives with his cousin. She was there for ten hours, but wanted some Rayan go to Charles Drinking in Kralendijk. "She shakes her head:" It was only after his arrest I heard of his past ... he may never see my daughter. "
        Rayan came that night until well into the night at home. His clothes were up to his knees in the mud. "I'm cases scooter, said he" says Shanti's mother, Helene. "We had him with a scooter never previously seen. He always came by car from his mother. "On Tuesday it became known that a girl was kidnapped. "That Thursday he was suddenly arrested. I asked Shanti: how is that Rayan yours? Well just, she said. Only if he drinks Johnny Walker Black Label, he is different. Then he very brutally and sexually aggressive towards other women. Then they had him in the hand. My daughter is part of. Mama, she says, as he has done, why? I was in his bed at him to wait. He had me anyway? "

"The girl had perhaps lived, as there was direct intervention"
Surprise
               The arrest of the stepfather of Shanti, Jamie Richardson, was a bigger surprise. For the police a logical step. Both were together in Charles's, on the night Marlies disappeared. "Jamie was in Charlemagne's drink," says Helen. "Rayan was driving him back with his black scooter and Jamie was back. That night, they have been together a long time in Charles's, "says Helene. "He also explained to the police." What followed was the great interest of the police. "Every ten minutes on a Rayan was suddenly gone. Without saying anything, "says Helene. "That was Jamie strange. He has two bouncer still are talking about. For two fifty, he even called him. The phone Rayan went well, but he took him on. When Jamie is only to come home. "
        Jamie was released Friday.
         The departure of Rayan, said Jamie Richardson, fell exactly with the departure of Marlies van der Kouw. In a dark alley at the police station fills one of the sixty investigators Thursday to the story. Five surveillance cameras at Charles's Rayan also stipulates that really had contact with the Marlies. He came to her and tried to impress her macho way to make. Rayan drank, also according to Jamie, that night a lot. Many glasses with black label whiskey. Based on the images had nothing to Marlies have Rayan. Instead, after members as they stepped on the bike, to the coastal road to follow to its appartementje. She was almost home when she's Water and Electricity Company (WEB) was pulled from her bicycle.

In God We Trust is on the fence at the family Cecilia. Near the gate says Ms Johanet recent weeks that the police came back again and again. "Time and again ask them the same. My husband can no longer sleep, he sees the pictures again and again for themselves. He is very heavy it. "Johanet is the wife of Piero Cecilia, an operator at WEB. He saw Marlies for the last time, along with two of his colleagues. Johanet: "My husband gave the police warned, but when they took him seriously."
        Cecilia Piero has once again night, as he Thursday night with a polishing cloth in his pocket to the reception is. Actually he does not want to talk, but the story about him high. "The girl had perhaps lived, as there was direct intervention," he says. The company is surrounded by a high fence, he indicates where he was, in a container. "I saw her bike and the man with a black pull off her scooter. He stood over her. I heard her scream three times, very muted: aaaa! I immediately called my colleagues there. This was not normal. "
        With his three - with his colleagues and Charles Tillman lasco Chamok - she ran to the fence, and she screamed at the man. "He wore a dark jacket, but there was not much light. I immediately caught my portable radio, and the central call me directly with the police to undertake. "In retrospect that was exactly 01.25 hours. "The girl was hanging limp at all, with her long blonde her aside. He loved her before him on the scooter and drove away at high speed. Look, there on the hill. The police came only after 20 minutes, but had no interest. They have the bicycle on the side presented. They found it not strange. "
        "Every evening when I am here, I hear her voice in mind again ..." said Piero. "Only days later they are going to find. Then they also have a liquid sprayed on the road, if there were blood. "Rayan Pieters A photograph of him is not shown by the police. "We were the face of that man can not see well. He was on about Marlies bent outward. "
        The police found not only that Rayan had a meeting with Marlies while with her left, there were more witnesses. Along the coast saw two women that Marlies cycled along, while a scooter followed at some distance. There is also a statement of one Peki, a blowt often addicted to his house, on later that evening. He says he knows Rayan, and with a girl on the scooter saw the mountain Approach. They hung limp, he also said.

Backlog
               The slow start of the investigation the police continued to lag significantly. The clothes Rayan wore that night were all washed by his girlfriend Shanti, when he was arrested. They were still seized. According to the mother and brother of Rayan is also done with clothes in the parental home. "But they have taken much longer," says his mother. "Even a machete." Vincent: "And a shovel, two things to get away with chopping weeds, and even a saw that was in the closet."
         For the police are the phone records of Rayan crucial. When his phone was aangestraald against three hours by the phone of Jamie, it was that a location is known. No body, no case - it was a horrible scenario for weeks. "The retrieval of Marlies is our highest priority, even for the family," said prosecutor David van Delft Thursday yet. Still want to chance it, he agrees that he was the first murder was sentenced exceptional. He was a prosecutor in the case against the Gang of Venlo which Frenky P. Sanny and P. were sentenced for seven murders. "Once the trial of the century," he says. "Three of the bodies were never found. It can do. "
        Thanks to some speakers at the police team was Rayan on until the last moment not the only scenario, there would be even four. "But the line-Rayan is where all tactical energy is directed. The rest is just parked, "said Van Delft.
        That same evening thunder and lightning again took possession of the island. Against that backdrop was the hold of the KLMvlucht KL753 opened to a macabre cargo to be unloaded. In heavy rain slipped around three o'clock in the morning a coffin down from the plane. An order at the request of researchers at the Netherlands Forensic Institute.
               A day later, the airtight coffin is necessary. Near the tomb of Marlies van der Kouw Amboina be cautious in her body parts from the brown mud and achieved little by little is given. Marlies had a dream to work on the island, where toddlers as they ever had put its first steps, wrote her parents last week. They certainly know now what they were already felt. "It was only three weeks."
         Rayan Pieters was in the nocturnal hours with a military plane from leaving Bonaire. Back to Curaçao, where he got out three months ago for kidnapping and rape. Rayan denies, but that seems a matter of time.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #507 on: October 19, 2008, 08:43:51 AM »

Telegraaf Today

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #508 on: October 19, 2008, 08:47:37 AM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #509 on: October 19, 2008, 08:51:46 AM »

Ryan Pieters

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #510 on: October 19, 2008, 09:04:19 AM »

Monday, September 29, 2008
Why is Ryan Pieters arrested? Round up the usual-suspect

News: Body found Marlies

Ryan Pieters is now a much sought name on the Internet in connection with the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw on the island of Bonaire. The wildest stories doing the rounds. But why is Pieters arrested?

The answer can be short: His profile.

Ryan Pieters was sentenced to 6 years for rape, has a part and was served a few months back on the island. About the rape, we can brief: although there are doubts surrounding the case, he would be a relationship with the victim, a married woman have had and rape would only have been after her husband was behind it, there he is sentenced , So he came into view.

I can imagine the conversation between investigator Schagen and his men all set for Monday when Schagen for the first time heard that there are already 2 days since a girl was missing and his men had so far done nothing else than their shrug:

Schagen:
"@#$!% Bunch Coño's why I hear that only now?

Gendarme:
"But it was weekend chef"

Schagen:
"Guys, there is a girl away, we do not know who did it, it will be a sexual offenses are. Do we have an obvious sex offenders here on the island"?

Gendarme:
"Well, we have Ryan Pieters here who has just over 6 years for rape, which could not have done?"

Schagen:
"That must be him, pick up and make sure he confesses, we can not use Holloway shit here, make sure he confesses."

Gendarme:
"OK, chef, we go all".

Because what is actually evidence against Ryan? Note that I do not know if Ryan did it? Maybe he is the greatest sex offenders in the Caribbean and he has also Natalee Holloway on his conscience (during a proefverlof or so), but the fact is that there is no evidence against Ryan Pieters, what the press and police also want to do believe. There are a number of stories about who should indicate on its debt.
"He has' partly 'known' heads newspapers eagerly since the weekend it would even 'a doorbraak'gaan.
What we should propose it? That he says it partially to have raped? No. it appears that he has' known 'her that night to have seen. That is nothing sensational. Bonaire is small and everyone is against everyone in the nightlife. Meanwhile the police is also the message that only Pieters has acknowledged that he knew Marlies from Kralendijk and the nightlife in and around the boulevard. There are just 3 popular bars on Bonaire (Bongos Beach, Charles City Cafe and Bar Beach), a jazz club and a few restaurants.
"There is a hidden mud contaminated scooter 'as used in the crime was" found by his grandmother. The mud comes from the place where Marlies was attacked. "
Many have a scooter on Bonaire, mud on the scooter means nothing. Marlies was attacked on a main road where relatively high-traffic daytime certainly come. If the mud already in place is precisely that you can do so easily at a different time are accrued. Bonaire is also another so small that it seems to me that much mud at a specific place to find.
"He has bought gasoline in order to burn the corpse." His mother says he has bought gasoline for her because she was with an empty tank.

There is absolutely no evidence against Ryan. Nevertheless, he is in the press and at various forums already condemned. But not nearly what you read is that he has an alibi almost exclusively. His friend says that he almost the entire evening and well into the night with her has been. The moments that he was absent seem barely long enough for someone to abduct, rape and to disappear.

The Netherlands Antilles and suffering, however, a little under the Joran van der Sloot legacy: there will and should anyone be found. Apparently there is already decided who it should be and the investigation is aimed at proving his guilt. Not on his innocence or guilt of someone else.

The attempted abduction of Kouwen Bo has been declared a 'coincidence', and the ransom demand to her father Wouter van Kouwen, without that this is further investigated, dismissed as "not true".

Or Ryan Pieters is responsible for what has happened with Marlies I do not know. It appears, however, that the case again heading for the blunders that we in the Dutch police and judiciary are accustomed, and this time the victim is Ryan Pieters.

If he has done I hope to appropriate punishment, but to date there is no indication that he is involved and let the police run other leads.

For Ryan Pieters, the damage is already done: If there is no other culprit is convicted, his name remains forever linked to the disappearance of Marlies.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #511 on: October 19, 2008, 09:53:22 AM »

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: October 19, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »

Well, we'll see whether this Pieters is innocent or not . .
There will certainly be found traces on the body of Marlies (semen, hair, skin etc.).
There will be much to investigate, and they will be able to exclude or prove Pieters guild.
In any case, it is undisputed that he is an unscrupulous dog.

Thanks Johan for doing a marvelous job

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #513 on: October 19, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »

Well, we'll see whether this Pieters is innocent or not . .
There will certainly be found traces on the body of Marlies (semen, hair, skin etc.).
There will be much to investigate, and they will be able to exclude or prove Pieters guild.
In any case, it is undisputed that he is an unscrupulous dog.

Thanks Johan for doing a marvelous job

I don't think pieters did this alone
They are also looking for a Black or dark car

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

Thank you, Johan, excellent information and photographs.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #516 on: October 19, 2008, 08:21:27 PM »

Such sad news in this case, the family is in my prayers.  I'm thankful that they do now know where there daughter is, and I'm hopeful that those responsible will be prosecuted. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #517 on: October 19, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »

correction:  should have said "their daughter".

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 19, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »

Can someone explain to me the ABC island criminals' fascination with decapitation. First we learned of Renee and now we know about poor Marlies. What is it with this barbaric custom? Don't criminals understand that we have DNA tests for ID'ing remains so detaching a head makes no difference? It is disgusting that an innocent person has to be murdered in the first place, why denigrate them further?

Caps, you may know the answer to this. TIA.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2008, 06:01:16 AM »

Painful and typical Dutch

Who pays the Bill ?

KRALENDIJK (Bonaire), Monday
The past weekend on Bonaire found body of Marlies is not yet buried, or the rows between the agencies over who is going to pay million dollar research already bursting loose.
        According to the Dutch Ministry of Justice John Schagen chief of police in Bonaire to have been premature with his assumption that a substantial portion of the police investigation by the Netherlands is paid.
        A spokesman for the Ministry of Justice said yesterday that it is still too early to determine who is already funding the research. "The investigations are still ongoing. We therefore do not even know what the costs are. "
         In the opinion of chief John Schagen is investigating the disappearance of Marlies an example of how large-scale surveys on the West must now take place. "Within a week we had all disciplines and expertise to the investigation as widely as possible."
        According to Suffolk police team yesterday received numerous positive responses from the Netherlands. However, the corps also has a less positive report over the head. The internal investigation into the police directly after the first reports about the disappearance of Marlies were not in action, is as good as finished.

Should forensic investigation show that Marlies not immediately after her abduction was murdered, then the passivity of the agents extra painful. Schagen chief says that in the short term there is any criminal action against the policemen involved be taken.
         The questioning of chief suspect Rayan Pieters, who is now in the extra secure section of the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao resident, went unabated yesterday. Until the time of this edition, Pieters had still made no confession. Bonaire is preparing for a large-scale commemorative meeting in connection with the death of Marlies van der Kouw. This week like the grieving residents of the Dutch island in the tropics in an appropriate way to honor their last Marlies evidence.
        Only then, probably end of this week, your body will be flown from Marlies to the Netherlands. The parents and other family Marlies continue to Bonaire for the mourning meeting to attend.

John van den Heuvel and Bert Huisjes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.