April 24, 2024, 06:21:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323680 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: October 22, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »

another thing, how many people have been killed over a hang bag? Not many cases I can remember... and you can sell drugs and make money. No need to steal a hand bag.

Funny how this Rayan gets out of jail, and there is this crime. It happens and criminals do what they do when they get out...

but there is also the chance that this is pinned on him.

two liars = the polis and Rayan.

impossible to know this soon who is telling the truth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #581 on: October 22, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

He would have said that he killed Marlies Van der Kouwe  on the spot where he pulled her off the bike.

I think that is impossible because there were 2 security gards 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: October 22, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »

so did he confess and there is NO forensic evidence or HERE WE GO AGAIN?

Still not explained is why four others are arrested and their alleged roles.

So far - I'm not convinced of anything.

I agree. let's see what he says at the court
don't give up

closed door - you will not know.. sorry Natalfan.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #583 on: October 22, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

another thing, how many people have been killed over a hang bag? Not many cases I can remember... and you can sell drugs and make money. No need to steal a hand bag.

Funny how this Rayan gets out of jail, and there is this crime. It happens and criminals do what they do when they get out...

what i think Rob
Is that she was alive the first days after he kidnapped her
He did that before with another woman

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: October 22, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

The story of the Yugo-gang is probably a rumour.
 It is definately strange that the forensic research didn't give positive identification for Ryan. But who knows what games are played by the police, to get a confession, ? At least they got one !!
Pieters is back in the bon futuro

just because the polis say he confessed does not make it so Johan....

who knows what they did to get a confession anyway.

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but we are looking at a lying polis force here, and I generally do not believe anything they say unless they can prove it.

+++

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: October 22, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

who lies the best is the winner?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: October 22, 2008, 11:10:54 AM »

what i think Rob

I think you're right and she was alive for a few days, but where?

Rayan came back home that night and cleaned his clothes (so he is probably involved)...but where was she when the polis weren't looking and didn't care?

did he leave her somewhere with the others?

He can't be at home cleaning his clothes and Marlies alive somewhere else and not attempting to escape.

Either she was killed shortly after she was abducted or she was left somewhere with the people who have the black or dark car.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #587 on: October 22, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »

what i think Rob

Pieters previously raped a woman and held her for days

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #588 on: October 22, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

what i think Rob

Rayan came back home that night and cleaned his clothes (so he is probably involved)...but where was she when the polis weren't looking and didn't care?

He can't be at home cleaning his clothes and Marlies alive somewhere else and not attempting to escape.

Either she was killed shortly after she was abducted or she was left somewhere with the people who have the black or dark car.

You see here on this pic that they use bags

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #589 on: October 22, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »

This is his Mother & with Ryan

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #590 on: October 22, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »

what i think Rob

Maybe a police trick, tell that the mother has said that he did it?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: October 22, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »

WOW, stunning developments!
Lets wait and see what comes out the next few hours.
When he did confess they`ll surely schedule a press conference

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #592 on: October 22, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »

pieters was 6 years in jail for this

He  raped the Czech wife Veronica:
What then followed was a horrifying night,  Pieters took  her in her own car drove over the island. First she was raped on the beach, and a few hours later several times again in a cape. he  had forced her to drive for hours and hours , she said. Only in the early morning she came again Friday, after her husband's car during a search on the island and saw a wild chase started. A few days after the couple reported the rape to the authorities.

Rayan Pieters twice got to eight years in jail imposed, the judges questioned at no time, although he denied the kidnapping and rape. The girl had a sexual relationship with him, he said, he had her phone number in his mobile phone. she   picked him up at a bus stop with her car. And after the sex they were even a little drinking and smoking essentially, till her husband arrived. "Get out, there's my husband!" she said. After a brief period with electronic ruling on Curaçao, Pieters recently turned back on Bonaire. Veronica still wrote letters of protest to Justice. But through his family he just got a job as a house keeper at the Plaza Hotel.  In the previous cases he raped the victims in their own house

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #593 on: October 22, 2008, 11:50:12 AM »

And he tried to steal this   beachbag ?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: October 22, 2008, 11:51:31 AM »

what i think Rob

Pieters previously raped a woman and held her for days

yes we all know he was convicted of that.

+++

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: October 22, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »

And he tried to steal this   beachbag ?

Is he gay

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 22, 2008, 02:22:06 PM »

He tried to steal her bag, do you believe that?
I don't 

No, I believe he intentionally went out to hurt her after she refused his advances at the bar.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #597 on: October 22, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »

Thank you so much Johan for the breaking news, I was afraid that it was tied into the mix up with the other girl, as it was initially considered, this is just amazing and how terribly sad, and WHY was her body taken apart, my Lord. What a terrible, terrible tragedy. I had hoped Marlies was being held captive. I wish they had held her longer and let her be. My deepest blessings and sympathies to her family.   

Just an FYI that I am sure most here are aware of...  Drug dealers/cartels/etc., often use decapitation / beheading as a 'message' to others.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 22, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

Have the monkeys sent condolences?  Don't know if it would be well-received or get a "butt out" response, but with all the support and sympathy I'm seeing here, I thought you might have.  I think the Netherlands needs to step in and demand that the police in the ABC islands be revamped for training, corruption and competence. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: October 22, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »

who lies the best is the winner?

I don't think they even have to be good at it down there. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.