April 26, 2024, 04:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323776 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 07:38:43 PM »

100 % ! And he had at least one helper

Who just happens to own a red Jeep. 

Give me a D, Give me a A . . and please give him a punch on his nose

I'd say your English is quite good there, Basti.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »

Just got off the phone with Bonaire. And I'm not getting a real good feeling here. They do not want to talk at all. Yesterday, they were talking and it seems that they may have had some discussions about the phone calls they are receiving.

Marlies Elizabeth is still missing. About 60 people are searching and the Dutch Marines are there too.

Yesterday there was at least one suspect and we all know that because he was on a motorcycle. Today - no suspects.

I am speaking to someone involved directly in the investigation and I still have the guy in the tourism department also.

No one knows where her parents are staying and the cop would not tell me. He told me that the parents have been supplied a person by the police department to "help" them.

I asked if they thought Marlies was still on the island and both said "it was hard to say"... They do not seem to know. So, I followed that up with "Is she out to sea", and they both did not know or were not telling me. It does not seem as if there were any more items related to Marlies recovered beyond the slipper and bike.

There will be another press conference today at 5 pm and the cop is going to be back at his office after that until around 8 pm, but I have an appointment later and might not be able to call him until tomorrow.

That's pretty much it, and I don't think they are going to release much more... They just seem to be yammering when the respond.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2008, 02:34:46 PM »

Rob maybe they can help you

Communication Services  Bonaire
Adres: Kaya Gilberto F. Croes z/n
Telefoon: (599) 717-8482
Fax: (599) 717-4690
Mobiele telefoon: (599) 956-7281

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »

Well, it's not going too well with the info coming from Bonaire and I'm starting to get very concerned.

No one will talk.

If I were Dutch and one of my fellow countrymen / women were missing on Bonaire, you guys might be in for the same ride that those of us that have been following Natalee's case have going through.

3:15 pm - Marlies still not located. 

I asked if they have realize that people are starting to wonder what they were doing and the cop said he knew that, but there is nothing new. I asked if the investigation was at a "critical" stage and he said "he wouldn't say that".

I have been told that 'they have been told not to give any info'.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »

Research Bonaire
The investigation into the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw on Bonaire are precious hours lost. Chief Constable John Schagen Bonairiaanse the police would not be satisfied with the way the abduction of Marlies van der Kouw is addressed in the first hours after the reporting of the facts by the eyewitnesses. The police estimated the case initially not serious enough.
PVV also wonders why the start of the investigation so slowly and why there came only after a half day started with the detection action. The PVV, through Hero Brinkman, the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations asked for an explanation on this.

Hero Brinkman

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »

Well, it's not going too well with the info coming from Bonaire and I'm starting to get very concerned.

No one will talk.

If I were Dutch and one of my fellow countrymen / women were missing on Bonaire, you guys might be in for the same ride that those of us that have been following Natalee's case have going through.

I asked if they have realize that people are starting to wonder what they were doing and the cop said he knew that, but there is nothing new. I asked if the investigation was at a "critical" stage and he said "he wouldn't say that".

It takes a day or so to find the "right" security guards. 

Judging by the article Johan just posted it looks like another jake-legged invistigation.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »

No one will talk.

Rob they are afraid there !
They don't want a lot of USA/Dutch  media there , think of the media circus in Aruba
You see here on the Dutch forums; Were is Joran now ,Joran did it again  etc .

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »

Research Bonaire
The investigation into the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw on Bonaire are precious hours lost. Chief Constable John Schagen Bonairiaanse the police would not be satisfied with the way the abduction of Marlies van der Kouw is addressed in the first hours after the reporting of the facts by the eyewitnesses. The police estimated the case initially not serious enough.
PVV also wonders why the start of the investigation so slowly and why there came only after a half day started with the detection action. The PVV, through Hero Brinkman, the State Secretary of Kingdom Relations asked for an explanation on this.

Deja vu

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2008, 03:35:23 PM »

They don't want a lot of USA/Dutch  media there , think of the media circus in Aruba
You see here on the Dutch forums;

Were is Joran now ,Joran did it again  etc .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

No one will talk.

It takes a day or so to find the "right" security guards. 

Judging by the article Johan just posted it looks like another jake-legged invistigation.

This case has many similarities with the Holloway case.
has Justice  learned nothing?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »

No one will talk.

You see here on the Dutch forums; Were is Joran now ,Joran did it again  etc .

the fastest way to ensuring there will be a media circus is to stonewall and jerk everyone around.

I don't think there will be much interest in the States, but with the Sloot murderers and rapists still hot on everyone's mind in Holland, I think there will be a huge interest there.

In my opinion, they are not doing much to inform anyone of anything.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

No one will talk.

Glad you're trying, Rob! How many days/hours has Marlies been missing now?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

the fastest way to ensuring there will be a media circus is to stonewall and jerk everyone around.

I don't think there will be much interest in the States, but with the Sloot murderers and rapists still hot on everyone's mind in Holland, I think there will be a huge interest there.

In my opinion, they are not doing much to inform anyone of anything.

Yep, they'll get hammered in Holland, especially if we see a similar outcome.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »

No one will talk.

she is missing since Sat nite / Sun morning from the beach bar. I think I have seen the time of 12:30 am and 1:30 am posted.

BTW- good to see you bro.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »

They'd better take a speed course.  BTW, what happened to the American woman who was gang-raped a couple months ago on Aruba?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »

she is missing since Sat nite / Sun morning from the beach bar. I think I have seen the time of 12:30 am and 1:30 am posted.

BTW- good to see you bro.

Good to see you my friend! So we're into 3 1/2 days roughly 80-90 hours missing and nothing. That ain't good.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »

they're probably looking to blame this on a crackhead.

Yesterday I asked if the suspect was Dutch and the cop wouldn't say.

today - there are no suspect(s).

I asked if they found the motorcycle yet, and he said no. I told him there is a detailed description of the motorcycle and I asked how hard could it be to find the person that owns that bike on an island on of only 14,000... he didn't answer.

He thought I was with the press... and I told him I was not.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »

They'd better take a speed course.  BTW, what happened to the American woman who was gang-raped a couple months ago on Aruba?

never heard about her again... so, who knows.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:44 PM »

KRALENDIJK - The location in Kralendijk on Bonaire where the 24-year-old trainee Dutch Marlies van der Kouw disappeared after a party in the night from Saturday to Sunday. They cycled in Kralendijk near the Water and Electricity Company (WEB) and was dragged from her bicycle by a man on a scooter. From that moment lacking any trace.

KRALENDIJK - Karel's Beach Bar and Cafe where the missing Marlies van der Kouw was last seen. Research in Bonaire to the girl Thursday was continued

The apartment in Kralendijk Bonaire on the 24-year-old Dutch Marlies van der Kouw. In the foreground the bike path where they, not far from her house, disappeared after a party in the night from Saturday to Sunday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.