April 25, 2024, 05:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323701 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »

12/22/2008 Bondia Aruba

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3384&Itemid=1

Sospechoso den caso di asesinato di Marlies van der Kouwe a hui for di prison 
Monday, 22 December 2008 
KRALENDIJK / ORANJESTAD  -  Un di e sospechosonan den e caso di asesinato di Marlies van Kouwe a scapa for di prison di Bonaire, di cual huida a keda nota ayera mainta mes. Te cu control diasabra anochi, e sospechoso tabata den su cel ainda. Ta trata di e hoben di 19 anja Siegmar M cu a scapa hunto cu un detenido di 25 anj. Nan a zaag e trali di e cel y polis a inicia un accion di buskeda. M. no ta e sospechoso principal. Esei ta e homber di 27 aña Ryan Peterson cu a confesa morto di vd Kouwe. Peterson ta deteni na prison Bon Futuro na Corsow. No ta conoci kico e rol di M tabata durante e caso aki. Tabata na september di e anja aki cu vd Kouwe a perde na Bonaire y un luna despues casi a wordo haya morto den un cununco na Bonaire mes.

Mirando e situacion di Natalee Holloway na Aruba 3 anja pasa, Bonaire tabata den un ansha pa esaki bira ‘nan caso Holloway’. Contrario na caso Holloway, e atencion internacional e biaha aki tabata practicamente for di Hulanda ‘solamente’.

Notable ta cu e prison na Bonaire ta renoba unda cu ta siman pasa ainda e ‘reapertura’ di e prison a tuma lugar. Esaki a sosode door di Ministernan di Husticia di Antiyas y Hulanda David Dick y Ernst Hirs Ballin respectivamente.
“Mi no ta bai specula, pero por ta masha bon cu e detenidonan a tene cierto herment atras ora cu nan a traha na e renobacion di e prison” minister David Dick a bisa. Minisaterio di Husticia na Den Haag no kier a comenta riba e huida aki. 

Papiamentu Translation:

sospechoso in caso of asesinato of marlies van der kouwe owing to escape for of jail monday, 22 december 2008 come across

kralendijk / oranjestad - one of the sospechosonan in the caso of asesinato of marlies van kouwe owing to scapa for of jail of bonaire, of cual huida owing to stay notice yesterday morning self. till cu control saturday night, the sospechoso was in his cel still. is deal of the young of 19 anja siegmar m cu owing to scapa together cu one detenido of 25 anj. they owing to zaag the trali of the cel y police owing to inicia one accion of buskeda. m. do not the sospechoso principal. that is he of 27 year ryan peterson cu owing to confesa dead of vd kouwe. peterson is deteni at jail good future at corsow. do not conoci kico the rol of m was during the caso here. was at september of the anja here cu vd kouwe owing to lose at bonaire y one month after casi owing to wordo achieve dead in one cununco at bonaire self. mirando the situation of natalee holloway at aruba 3 anja happen, bonaire was in one ansha for this become ‘nan caso holloway’. contrario at caso holloway, the atencion internacional the trip here was practicamente for of the netherlands ‘solamente’. notable is cu the jail at bonaire is renoba where cu is week happen still the ‘reapertura’ of the jail did take lugar. this owing to sosode door of ministernan of husticia of antiyas y the netherlands david dick y ernst hirs ballin respectivamente. “mi do not go specula, but can is very good cu the detenidonan owing to as cierto herment behind hour cu they owing to work at the renobacion of the prison” minister david dick owing to tell. minisaterio of husticia at in haag does not owing to comenta on the huida here. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: December 23, 2008, 02:41:41 AM »

Another translation. Those translation-machines are terrible. This time I did it myself. Be aware of the fact that I'm used to Papiamentu (spoken Curacao and Bonaire) and not to Papiamento, spoken on Aruba. Although small, there are differences.

One of the suspects in the case of Marlies van der Kouwe has escaped from the prison of Bonaire, a fact noticed yesterday morning. During the inspection Saturday-evening the suspect was still in his cell. It concerns the young man Siegmar M. (19 years old) who escaped together with a 25 years old prisoner. They sawed through the bars of the cell and the police started a search. M is not the main suspect. That is the 27 years old man Ryan Peterson (must be Pietersz, JW) who confessed the murder on Van der Kouwe. Peterson has been imprisoned in Bon Futuro on Curacao. It is not exactly known what the role of M is in this case. In september of this year Van der Kouwe was missed and one month later she was found dead in the bush of Bonaire.

Regarding the situation about Natalee Holloway on Aruba three years ago, Bonaire was anxious not to turn this into a "Holloway-case". In contrast with the Holloway-case there was only international attention in Holland.

It is remarkable that the prison on Bonaire was just renovated the week before until the reopening found place. That was done by the Ministers of Justice of the Antilles, David Dick and of Holland, Hirs(ch) Balin.
"I do not speculate, but it is possible that the prisoners kept some tools after they did the renovation of the prison" Minister David Dick said. The Department of Justice at The Hague doesn't want to give comments about this escape.

Jan Willem
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 23, 2008, 03:25:50 AM »

Thank you Cageman! 

Yes, I agree the translation-machines are terrible!  I wish I could understand the language, it has definitely been a stumbling block in my attempts to follow the news in Aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: December 23, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »

Cageman,
I also appreciate your pointing out the distinction between Papiamento and Papiamentu; as you can tell I was unaware.  I'm glad to know this, now to keep it straight.....
I will have to bookmark this page, so I can check back and remember which one is which.   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 30, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »

suspect Sigmar Marchena is recaptured.

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/algemeen/bdbinnenland/4272588/Politie-houdt-ontsnapte-gedetineerde-Bonaire-aan.ece

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:59 PM »

Thank you caesu!  I was beginning to be very concerned that he may have left the island, it is a relief to know he has been recaptured.

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: December 30, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »

Of course, I'm very glad too!

I know that the police was aware of his whereabouts for quite a while but that they waited for the right moment to capture both Marchena and Engelhardt. (Both stayed at the same house.) Marchena is supposed to be transferred to the prison Bon Futuro (aka Koraalspecht) in Curacao.

@Texasmom: I didn't expect them to run away by boat. Bonaire has a proper radarsystem, manned by the coast guard. It is very unlikely to escape even with a small vessel. That's probably one reason why the police seemed to be pretty sure Marlies didn't leave the island.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 31, 2008, 03:52:17 AM »

Of course, I'm very glad too!

I know that the police was aware of his whereabouts for quite a while but that they waited for the right moment to capture both Marchena and Engelhardt. (Both stayed at the same house.) Marchena is supposed to be transferred to the prison Bon Futuro (aka Koraalspecht) in Curacao.

@Texasmom: I didn't expect them to run away by boat. Bonaire has a proper radarsystem, manned by the coast guard. It is very unlikely to escape even with a small vessel. That's probably one reason why the police seemed to be pretty sure Marlies didn't leave the island.

I'm so very thankful that you are very well informed of these things, I know that had to bring you some peace of mind.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish you a blessed New Year!
tm 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: December 31, 2008, 08:08:54 AM »

I also had read about the recapture.  I am glad.  Advertising the fact could be a deterent to the next person who might consider doing the same.

Thinking of your family, Cageman.  Prayers for all of you during the New Year.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #689 on: January 05, 2009, 07:02:22 AM »

Siegmar Marchena weer gearresteerd

Marchena en Engelhardt
Siegmar Marchena (19), de ontsnapte medeverdachte in de zaak Marlies van der Kouwe is vanmorgen (lokale tijd) op Bonaire weer gearresteerd. Marchena werd samen met de andere ontsnapte gevangene, Rudolf Engelhardt (25), gevonden in een woning in de wijk Nikiboko, op korte afstand van de gevangenis. Zij zijn weer naar het politiebureau in Kralendijk gebracht.

Marchena en Engelhart waren 21 december ontsnapt door het doorzagen van tralies in het huis van bewaring in Bonaire. Of zij al die tijd in de woning in Nikiboko hebben doorgebracht is niet bekend.

Het ontsnappen van Marchena was niet verstandig, waarschijnlijk komt hij nu op een strenger regieme. Bovendien wordt hij enkel verdacht van hulp bij het wegmaken van het lichaam van Marlies. Daar staat op Bonaire maximaal 6 maanden celstraf op. Dat heeft hij hoe dan ook op 10 april achter de rug, mogelijk zelfs vóór het proces is afgelopen of zelfs maar is begonnen.

Marchena & Engelhart

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 08, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

Een hele dag voor behandeling zaak Marlies

8 Jan, 2009, 15:32 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD/KRALENDIJK — De behandeling van de strafzaak tegen Ryan Pieters, de hoofdverdachte in de zaak van de ontvoering en moord op Marlies van der Kouwen, staat gepland voor 17 februari op Bonaire. Hiervoor is een hele dag uitgetrokken, zo bevestigt het Openbaar Ministerie op Curaçao. Ryan P. zit momenteel vast in de Bon Futuro-gevangenis op Curaçao.

Sigmar Marchena, die verdacht wordt Ryan te hebben geholpen bij het verbergen van het lichaam van Marlies, moet waarschijnlijk deze maand al voor de rechter komen. Op het kwijtmaken van een lijk staat volgens het Wetboek van Strafrecht maximaal zes maanden gevangenisstraf. Marchena zit echter sinds oktober vast. Een voorarrest voor dit delict kan nooit zo lang duren. Hij moet zich echter ook voor diefstaldelicten verantwoorden voor een rechter op Bonaire. Marchena wist samen met een medegedetineerde vorige maand te ontsnappen uit het pas gerenoveerde Huis van Bewaring op Bonaire. Het tweetal werd ruim een week later opgepakt. Ze hielden zich verborgen in een huis te Nikiboko.

Afgerond
Het onderzoek in de zaak Marlies van der Kouwen is nagenoeg afgerond. De onderzoeksresultaten van het Nederlands Forensisch Instituut (NFI) in Rijswijk waren begin december al binnen, zo meldt het OM. Dat dit zo snel is komt omdat de onderzoekers ter plekke waren en omdat er grote prioriteit is gegeven aan het onderzoek. Normaliter duurt het soms maanden voor er resultaten bekend zijn in zaken. De wachttijd bij het NFI is namelijk erg lang. Het komt daarom vaker niet dan wel voor dat strafzaken uitgesteld moeten worden. Advocate Marga van Lieshout staat Ryan P. bij, maar is deze week uitlandig. Ook Officier van Justitie op Bonaire David van Delft is pas volgende week weer op kantoor.

Bekentenis
De 24-jarige Marlies van der Kouwen verdween in de nacht van 20 op 21 september vorig jaar na een avondje uit bij Karel’s Beach Bar. Ze werd van haar fiets getrokken toen ze op weg was naar haar appartement. Het meisje was pas een paar weken op het eiland en werkte als apothekers-assistente bij de botika aan de Kaya Grandi. Enkele dagen later werd Ryan Pieters opgepakt. Hij hield echter de kaken stijf op elkaar. Het duurde bijna een maand voordat de stoffelijke resten van Marlies werden gevonden. Ze lagen begraven in een stuk mondi bij Amboina. Kort daarvoor had Ryan een bekentenis afgelegd tegenover de politie en in bijzijn van zijn advocaat en zijn moeder.

Wurging
Hij zou de tas van Marlies hebben willen stelen. Toen hij met het slachtoffer in een worsteling belandde en zij hem bij de keel greep, wurgde P. haar volgens eigen zeggen. Ryan heeft volgens zijn moeder ook gezegd dat hij Marlies wurgde op de plek waar hij haar van de fiets trok. Daarna heeft hij het lichaam met een brommer vervoerd naar de plek waar ze werd gevonden. Twee bewakers van energiebedrijf WEB zagen die nacht op afstand dat het meisje van haar fiets werd getrokken en later op een scooter werd meegenomen. De dienstdoende politieagenten waren wel ter plaatse, maar maakten er geen werk van. Dat gebeurde pas de maandag erop. Twee agenten verloren wegens deze nalatigheid hun baan.

De zaak Marlies kreeg veel belangstelling op de Antillen en in Nederland. Na de vondst van de resten werd een herdenkingsdienst gehouden in aanwezigheid van haar ouders, broer en zus. Zo’n 1000 Bonaireanen liepen mee in een stille tocht. Marlies werd in november begraven op de begraafplaats Rusthof in Leusden, haar laatste woonplaats in Nederland.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51301.php

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 10, 2009, 08:09:30 AM »

What is the reasoning behind so little time if one hides a body?  If the body had been hidden better and not recovered, my guess is that there would have been no confession.  Destroying evidence, much less a body, seems to warrant more than six months. No wonder "friends" come out to help people cover their crimes.  Where is the deterrent?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: January 10, 2009, 08:30:51 AM »

Cageman,
I also appreciate your pointing out the distinction between Papiamento and Papiamentu; as you can tell I was unaware.  I'm glad to know this, now to keep it straight.....
I will have to bookmark this page, so I can check back and remember which one is which.  

This could be why we have such dreadful results when trying to use online translations.  I did not know this either!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 10, 2009, 08:36:47 AM »

What is the reasoning behind so little time if one hides a body?  If the body had been hidden better and not recovered, my guess is that there would have been no confession.  Destroying evidence, much less a body, seems to warrant more than six months. No wonder "friends" come out to help people cover their crimes.  Where is the deterrent?

This is dreadful!  Being an accomplice to murder or an accessory even after the fact is a very serious crime and offense against society.  I agree completely that the deterrent is totally lacking when it is not treated as a serious crime.  Severe obstruction of justice as well.

I feel tremendous sorrow that this senseless crime happened and my heartfelt condolences to this suffering family.  May they know some measure of comfort in the capture of the offenders.  At least, they will know who was responsible and wherein the guilt lies.  It isn't much but just about all that is possible after the crime was committed.

Far too many predator types in this world.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #694 on: January 14, 2009, 08:21:21 AM »

Siegmar M. had nooit met vluchtgevaarlijke man cel mogen delen

Siegmar Marchena

De berichten sijpelen binnen dat de Bonairiaanse Arubaanse verdachte in de Marlies van der Kouwe-zaak, Siegmar Marchena, op klassieke wijze uit de gevangenis van Bonaire is ontsnapt. Men vermoed dat hij zijn tralies doorzaagde en toen is gevlucht.

"Ik ga niet speculeren, maar het is mogelijk dat de ontsnapte gedetineerden gereedschap hebben achtergehouden, toen zij werkten aan de renovatie van het huis van bewaring", zei Dick tegen het ANP. Voor de duidelijkheid, David Dick is minister van justitie van de Antillen.

Nu staat er in de media dat de ontsnapte Siegmar Marchena zijn cel deelde met Rudolf Engelhart, die nota bene te boek staat als zeer vluchtgevaarlijk. Siegmar zou een stuk gereedschap hebben gebruikt om zijn tralies door te zagen. Maar wat de wenkbrauwen doet fronsen is dat de gedetineerden zelf mee hielpen met de renovatie en dan kun je je vingers er op natellen dat er gereedschap verdwijnt, zeg maar gerust, gejat wordt.

Toppunt van dit Antilliaanse staaltje van onkunde is dat er, als je gevangenen gaat selecteren wie er met wie een cel gaat delen je natuurlijk geen verdachte als Siegmar Marchena, betrokken bij een van de meest geruchtmakende en trieste zaken van de laatste tijd, bij een vluchtgevaarlijke crimineel opsluit. Dat is vragen om moeilijkheden.

Doekje voor het bloeden is dat, quoot: ,,De gevangenen werden sinds kort juist bewaakt door Nederlands personeel uit angst voor ontsnappingen.'' Nou, we weten allemaal sinds kort dat dat nu net niet het sterkst is waar wij in uitblinken getuige de wijze waarop ene Roy K. uit de Bijlmerbajes wist te ontsnappen. Plus dat de Nederlandse justitie verzwijgt dat er in feite veel meer gevangenen ontsnappen dan ze officieel wil toegeven.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #695 on: January 15, 2009, 05:08:39 AM »

do 15 jan 2009
Rayan was alleen en heeft spijt

KRALENDIJK -  De hoofdverdachte van de moord op de Nederlandse Marlies van der Kouwe, de 27-jarige Rayan Pieters, heeft zijn daad alleen gepleegd. Dat verklaarde hij woensdag in een gesprek met een verslaggever van het ANP. In een telefonisch interview zei Pieters dat hij iedere dag tot God bidt omdat hij spijt heeft van het doden van de apothekersassistente. Hij weet niet waarom hij Van der Kouwe heeft vermoord.
„Dat is de grote vraag. Ik kende Marlies niet.” Hij zegt wel veel te hebben gedronken op de avond van de moord. „Ik was al vanaf 20.00 uur aan het drinken.” Op de vraag of hij ook drugs had gebruikt, antwoordde Pieters ontkennend.

Pieters zegt geen medeplichtige te hebben. Sigmar M. (19), die vastzit als medeverdachte, kent hij al van kinds af aan. M. zou niets met de moord te maken hebben. „ Hij is niet zo slim en heeft bekend terwijl hij er niks mee te maken heeft. Ik heb zijn bekentenis gelezen. Ik denk dat de politie wil zorgen dat de rechter mij moord oplegt in plaats van doodslag.”

„Ik had me die nacht verstopt bij een boom. Marlies kwam aangefietst en ik vroeg om haar tas. Die wilde ze niet geven en we hadden een woordenwisseling. Als ze haar tas had gegeven, had ze zo weg kunnen lopen want ik wou haar niks doen. Maar ze gaf haar tas niet en ik heb haar in de worsteling die ontstond gewurgd”, aldus Pieters.

„Haar lichaam heb ik op mijn scooter naar de plek gebracht waar het later is gevonden.”

Berichten in de media over het hoofd dat van de romp was gescheiden, kloppen volgens Pieters niet. „Ik heb haar niet in stukken gehakt zoals wordt geschreven. Wel heb ik met benzine uit mijn scooter geprobeerd haar lichaam te verbranden.” Er was volgens Pieters geen sprake van verkrachting. „Ze hebben DNA onder mijn nagels vandaag gehaald en daar zal uit blijken dat ik haar niet heb verkracht.”

Marlies van der Kouwe (24) verdween in de nacht van zaterdag 20 op zondag 21 september, nog geen 100 meter van haar huis in de wijk Hato. Een maand later werd haar lichaam zo'n 10 kilometer verderop gevonden op een verlaten terrein in de wijk Amboina. De politie en het Openbaar Ministerie op Bonaire hebben tot nu toe geen uitspraken gedaan over het onderzoek.

De rechtszaak tegen Pieters begint op 17 februari. Dan moet blijken of hij de waarheid spreekt. Rayan Pieters zit in de Bon Futuro gevangenis op Curaçao. Sinds enige tijd zit hij niet meer in volledige beperking. Hij belt dagelijks met zijn moeder. Medeverdachte Sigmar M. zit gevangen in het huis van bewaring op Bonaire. Hij ontsnapte in december maar is inmiddels weer opgepakt. De datum voor zijn rechtszaak is nog niet vastgesteld.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #696 on: January 15, 2009, 05:09:47 AM »

Thu January 15, 2009
Rayan was alone and regret

Kralendijk - The main suspect in the murder of the Dutch Marlies van der Kouwe, the 27-year-old Rayan Pieters, has only act committed. He said that Wednesday in an interview with a reporter from the ANP. In a telephone interview Pieters said that he prays to God every day because he regrets the killing of apothekersassistente. He does not know why he killed Van der Kouwe has.
"That's the big question. I knew Marlies not. "He says a lot to have drunk on the night of the murder. "I was starting at 20.00 hours of drinking." When asked whether he had used drugs, said Pieters negative.

Pieters said not to have an accomplice. Sigmar M. (19), adhering as co-accused, he knows all kinds of change. M. with the murder would not have to do. "He is not as smart and as he has known nothing to do. I have read his confession. I think the police would ensure that the court imposes me murder instead of manslaughter. "

"I had me that night hiding in a tree. Marlies came riding and I asked for her bag. Who wanted them and we had an argument. If she had her bag, so she can walk away because I wanted her to do nothing. But they gave her bag and I do not have it in the struggle that arose strangled, "said Pieters.

"Her body, I have on my scooter to the place where it is later found."

Reports in the media about the fact that the fuselage had separated, according to Pieters not correct. "I have not chopped into pieces as written. But I have petrol in my scooter trying to burn her body. "Pieters There was no question of rape. "They have DNA under my nails today and will appear in that I have not raped."

Marlies van der Kouwe (24) disappeared in the night of Saturday 20 Sunday, September 21, less than 100 meters from her house in the district of Hato. A month later, her body found some 10 miles away in a deserted area in the district Amboina. The police and the Public Ministry on Bonaire have so far made no statements about the investigation.

The lawsuit against Pieters begin on February 17. Must show whether he is telling the truth. Rayan Pieters is in the Bon Futuro prison on Curacao. For some time he is no longer in full restriction. He calls his mother every day. Co Suspect Sigmar M. is trapped in the house of detention on Bonaire. He escaped in December but has now picked up again. The date for his trial has not yet been determined.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 15, 2009, 06:24:51 AM »

I don't, for one minute, believe that he only wanted her handbag.  Then, of course, the only reason she died was because she resisted.  More "blame the victim". 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 15, 2009, 06:26:06 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 16, 2009, 12:12:18 AM »

1/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

dog marchena is inocentemente close in jail? rayan pieters only owing to comete asesinato on marlies van der kouwe pa:

godfried adem amsterdam - the sospechoso principal in caso of cruel of asesinato of marlies van der kouwe, rayan pieters not know of con past owing to kill the young lady dutch here. the have pity of thing past owing to haci y will is pray all day ask sir for absolution. "mi not conoce marlies. the day night ey i have drink much y my was much drunk. already for of 8 or of night my was bebiendo. my not using drugs. my not find yudansa of none another person. my conoce sigmar 'kucho” marchena for of child. but the not have nothing of haber cu the caso here. the do not of the know ey, i have read his declaracion past owing to admiti of owing to yudami while cu the not have nothing of haber cu the caso here. i am believe cu autoridadnan will acusa my of asesinato premedita instead of doodslag”, so rayan pieters owing to declara at one journalist of anp at the netherlands. the is sigi bisa: "e day night ey i have sconde behind one tree, at instant cu i have see marlies arrive serca on his bicycle i have fly on dje atake. i have ask his bag, the does not owing to dunami this. the hour ey we owing to cuminsa discuti y fight ne instant ey i have choke. if past owing to dunami his bag then cos will was another. because my does not owing to hacie nothing y the can owing to sigi his caminda, but the does not owing to dunami his bag. his curpa i have place on my bromer y core cune y hibe where after cu autoridadnan owing to come find his curpa dera”. rayan pieters owing to follow declara cu thing owing to stay publica cu owing to hañ’a his curpa without cabez y cu the will owing to chop marlies van der kouwe at mochi, the is desmenti. pieters is admiti if cu past owing to saca gasoline for of his bromer pour this on the curpa for can burn this. this parcialmente owing to succeed. pieters is desmenti at anp cu the will owing to viola marlies. the is tell cu is bao of his uñanan only they can find dna material, y none another part of his curpa. as is conoci kucho marchena recientemente owing to huy cu one another detenido after of burla vigilancia of bewakernan dutch, kendenan have to owing to vigila they. in the caso here still not have none medida disciplinario still take. but cu the two polisnan cu owing to arrive late for give asistencia already being talk of they retiro. we is corda also con owing to come become conoci cu the form con owing to succeed find proof contra of rayan can being become discutibel in jail. already cu let one bewaker priva enter cu one telephone celular pe for can owing to tap his combersacionnan. at instant cu the caso here come fast ministerio publico have to give cuenta y razon if t’asina the operacion here can being critica for abogadonan, already cu the can being considera because; 'niet ontvankelijk'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.