April 19, 2024, 10:03:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323608 times)
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: January 16, 2009, 01:40:43 AM »

Thank you Texasmom, I missed this article.
It is almost exactly the same text as Johan555 gave us (the English translation) but I read here that P says he has drunk AND SMOKED, although he denies having used drugs. For me it is the first mentioning that he smoked. What he used exactly for smoking is not told.
Furthermore the article mentions the fact that P. got a telephone from a private guard, which was tapped by the police. Some lawyers criticize this method and say it shouldn't be used as evidence at court.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: January 16, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

Thank you Texasmom, I missed this article.
It is almost exactly the same text as Johan555 gave us (the English translation) but I read here that P says he has drunk AND SMOKED, although he denies having used drugs. For me it is the first mentioning that he smoked. What he used exactly for smoking is not told.
Furthermore the article mentions the fact that P. got a telephone from a private guard, which was tapped by the police. Some lawyers criticize this method and say it shouldn't be used as evidence at court.

You're welcome Cageman. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7076/6/

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #702 on: January 17, 2009, 07:46:22 AM »

'Bekentenis schaadt zaak Ryan P. niet'
16 Jan, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD/KRALENDIJK — Marga van Lieshout, de advocate van Ryan P., had liever van tevoren geweten dat haar cliënt met de pers ging praten over zijn zaak. Dat zei de raadsvrouw gisteren in reactie op de bekentenis van P. tegenover een verslaggever van het ANP. Ryan zei over de telefoon dat hij apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe (24) gewurgd en dat hij spijt heeft. Hij bidt elke dag tot God. “Ryan komt er niet zo gunstig uit, maar het schaadt zijn zaak verder niet. En voor medeverdachte Sigmar M. is het alleen maar positief dat P. hem vrijpleit.'' Volgens de raadsvrouw was P. erg emotioneel nadat hij in detail de gebeurtenissen rond de moord had verteld. P. zou wel iets tegen de ouders van Van der Kouwe willen zeggen, maar doet dat liever niet via de media, aldus zijn advocate. Bij de rechtszaak op 17 februari zal hij dat wel doen, als de ouders dat op prijs stellen. Officier van Justitie op Bonaire David van Delft wilde geen reactie geven op het interview met P. “U zult moeten wachten tot de rechtszaak. In mijn requisitoir hoort u alles.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
'Confession damages case P. Ryan not
16 Jan, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)
Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY / Kralendijk - Marga van Lieshout, the lawyer of Patrick Ryan, would have preferred to know in advance that her client with the press was talking about his case. That woman said the council yesterday in reaction to the confession of P. to a reporter from the ANP. Ryan said over the phone that he apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe (24) strangled and that he regrets. He prays every TRIP God. "Ryan is not so favorable, but it does not harm his case. And for co-defendant Sigmar M. is the only positive that P. vrijpleit him.''The women's council was P. very emotional after he details the events surrounding the assassination was told. P. would be something to the parents of Van der Kouwe say, but prefer not through the media, said his lawyer. At the trial on February 17 he will do if the parents appreciate it. Prosecutor David van Delft on Bonaire did not comment on the interview with P. "You'll have to wait until the trial. In my requisitory you hear everything. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 10, 2009, 06:11:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52570.php

Heart of the Netherlands in drawing process Marlies
10 Feb, 2009, 15:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY / Kralendijk - Early edition of Heart of the Netherlands, SBS 6 is Monday, February 16 entirely in the sign of Marlies van der Kouwe. In September last year, the Dutch in Bonaire by Ryan P. to life. The parents, sister and brother of Marlies have traveled to Bonaire for the trial against him to attend.

In Heart of the Netherlands to talk about extended family, their daughter and sister. In addition to these special on the evening before the trial, notice of the Netherlands Heart daily on Tuesday that the trial takes place. Heart of the Netherlands in Bonaire and present together with the family looks forward to the process. How have the past few months toegeleefd to this important moment? What do they expect of the process and how difficult it must for them to go back to Bonaire. The place where Marlies was brought to life?

The inanimate body of the 24-year-old apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe from Leusden, after a week long investigation found. Main Suspect Ryan P. has been known to have strangled her. Then he tried the body of Marlies to disappear. On February 17 he will have to answer for the judge.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Cageman and his family.

I pray that they will see Justice for their beloved Marlies.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 13, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

2/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico can exigi castigo of life largo for rayan pieters another week the have to count ; the berdad in corte

amsterdam - tuesday future corte will deal caso of rayan pieters sospechoso principal in caso of asesinato cruel of marlies van der kouwe at bonaire. is of wait for cu rayan will count ; the berdad in corte same cu past owing to count ; anteriormente at one journalist of anp. as is conoci past owing to tell cu till only owing to kill marlies van der kouwe y also cu the not owing to viole. naa can saca this for of material dna.pero the question is stay cu if this is berdad or cu if the is talk the berdad for evita cu can persiguie also for attempt of violacion. another sharp important is for know cu if is rayan only t’esun cu owing to transporta the curpa without life for dje plaats delict nr1. fast of web at hato y hibe where past owing to bury this at plaats delict 2. have sicologonan forensico here at the netherlands cu is opina cu they're of opinion cu the sospechoso here will had primeramente attempt of viola the young lady. is hour cu this not succeed, the will owing to choca his victima cu the consecuencia fateful. the hour ey can is past owing to spanta y debi cu the will does not had nothing of haci cu one cadaver, not kede another of deshaci of the curpa. the history of rayan pieters cu the wanted owing to steal the lady, is stay algo cu do not convicente for among another hans van der veen, sicologo forensico at amsterdam. the is of opinion cu if have to see the history of rayan pieters, will do you tell at once cu his intencion will was of rape y not of steal.es more the can owing to less or ranca bag of marlies bay cu this of form very facil. can arrive ne conclucion cu thing rayan pieters owing to count ; at anp, past owing to haci this for scapa his peyego y demostra cu is one incidente this was y nothing another. the self is tell cu if marlies not place resistencia, then the will not owing to die y cosnan will bay another past owing to tell anp anteriormente. con is possible cu one sun person can place one curpa without life cu already end on one bromer (scooter) then hibe this casi 10 kilometer for of the sitio? is detayenan tecnico cu have to being ask about at dje also in corte. the is tell of not find yudansa of cucho marchena, but expertonan cual we owing to talk cu they have much doubt y is tell cu this casi do not possible. of con cuchi owing to try at place end at his life in huisbewaring, then? siendo cu rayan is tell cu the is inocente. another dato odd. is come aserca also cu his patologo can owing to constata when the 'rigor mortis' owing to enter at vigor ribe cadaver. if past owing to die at hato self or the was still at life hour cu rayan owing to arrive ambiona cune. one detaye in medicina forensico is señala we some sharp interesting. because can saca afo where past owing to kill the young lady here. this one patologo can conklui on the puntonan where the blood is coha first. this debi the posicion also con one person owing to being kill. stop, sit gebuk or sleep. during reconstruccion the have to owing to show autoridadnan this, y the orei ey can confront’e resultadonan of investigacionnan of thod y nfi. ministerio publico will not basila for exigi one castigo of jail of life largo pe. this is debi cu past owing to actua of form premedita, met voorbedachte rade, esta past owing to scoge one victima y owing to planea this good. besides because the caso here owing to cause panico in comunidad boneriano y also till at the netherlands. if not exigi castigo of life largo, then will can exigi will maximo cu codigo penal of antia-aruba can permiti.den caso of rayan pieters at the netherlands will owing to combina his castigo of jail cu tbs, esta tratamento compulsory. this debi cu the can ripiti the comportacion here cu is uno dangerous for comunidad provided that will general.un contra time for om if is, the form con will owing to arrive provided that pruebanan contra of dje. if this is obtene by tapmento of telephone usando one bewaker priva while cu the was in beperking, then one advocate will can try at desbarata the pruebanan here declarando cu esakinan is ´niet ontvankelijk´ come across, y the caso here can tambalea. but despite of this is deal diun caso impactante cu owing to sacudi all kingdom y cusigur corte will give om one chens y kijk door de vingers. one person cu owing to coopera cu autoridadnan till cousin of rayan, that is rayana t. owing to base of same tapmento here they owing to come achieve know cu the had informacionnan balioso cu can owing to give autoridadnan for help soluciona the caso here. while cu corte y om is preparando they self pe caso here already end parents of marlies owing to trip for antilles for of where they will bay sigi the caso here of aserca. the interest at the netherlands is big, already cu all the comunidad dutch owing to live cu the parents y family. together cu the parents have equiponan of television dutch cu will bay transmiti the caso here all day for the netherlands. is for first trip cu rayan pieters will bay come across cara cara cu mayornann y one brother man of esun cu past owing to place end at his life of one form cruel. at bonaire everybody have to is contento cu the family here not owing to actua as mother of natallee holloway cu owing to place merca boycotea aruba.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 14, 2009, 09:02:33 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Cageman and his family.

I pray that they will see Justice for their beloved Marlies.

My sentiments, also.

I don't know if Cageman is still reading, but I appreciate the updates, texasmom. Thanks.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:52 AM »

H J Korterink will be blogging, from Bonaire, for Panorama:

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 15, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3262238/__Ouders_Marlies_gewaarschuwd__.html?p=1,1

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #709 on: February 15, 2009, 06:44:55 PM »

Sun Feb 15, 2009, 17:34

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Huisjes

Bonaire (Kralendijk) - The parents of the murdered Bonaire Marlies van der Kouwe by Justice warned of gruesome details in her murder trial will be covered. The family has a few days back on Bonaire to the court Tuesday to attend.

Marlies van der Kouwe
Photo: ANP

Parents after their arrival by Prosecutor David van Delft in a personal interview preparation. He will continue during the process go more on the investigation to trace its seriously violated body.

The 24-year-old Leusdense was kidnapped in September, four weeks later in a shallow grave to be found. For the parents, brother and sister, is a special hotel, where they are in peace to prepare for the emotional final chapter. They decided Monday to make their story once to SBS6.

Suspect Rayan Pieters (24) will be at the last moment to be flown in from Curacao. For the process on the island of special facilities because of high interest is expected. If the trial moves to a much larger location, because the ordinary courts far too small.

In interviews with the search Pieters has always maintained that he "accidentally" killed when he fell on her. Prosecutor Van Delft Tuesday it will also be responsible for a series of other serious crimes he committed in the weeks that he was on parole for kidnapping and rape of a white girl.

telegraaf

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #710 on: February 16, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »

Kralendijk - The mother of Ryan P. not understand why her son was in trouble. P. has announced that he in September last year the 24-year-old Dutch Marlies van der Kouwe has murdered. On Bonaire starts Tuesday morning at 09.00 hours local time (14.00 hours Dutch time) the proceedings against him.

Ryan P. under the supervision of officers on Hato airport in Curacao. PHOTO ANP
His mother because of her poor health will the process not attend, I am very sorry for the parents of Marlies that they have lost their daughter,''said Virginia P. According to her as a teenager Ryan pretty wild and he sweet, but just as boys do. ,, I will not say he was good, but he was not bad. I have my four sons well educated. I do not understand why Ryan was in trouble.''

There is much interest in the lawsuit. The court would be too small for all press and interested parties are, therefore, the trial held in another building. The whole day is devoted to the process.

From the Bon Futuro prison on Curacao said P. during a telephone conversation with a reporter from the ANP that it is pretty good with him. However, he is a bit nervous. " He has no idea what the strafeis of the prosecutor is.

,, Maybe my lawyer calls for suspension of the trial, because we have not any information about the psychological and psychiatric tests I should do. And also the report of the probation, we have not.''P. would no longer content to run his business. ,, My lawyer says I to the lawsuit nothing more to tell.''

The man said earlier that he Marlies van der Kouwe has strangled. That would have happened during a struggle for her bag. A strange story, the owner of the pharmacy where Van der Kouwe worked. , Believes that no dog. If he only wanted to deal with her bag, he can do that earlier. They were both in Karel's Beach Bar. Then he did not have waiting near her house. He just decided that when it was dead.''

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: February 16, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

I agree with the owner of the pharmacy.

Prayers to the family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 16, 2009, 09:10:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52820.php

Google translation:

Bonaire is preparing for trial Marlies
16 Feb, 2009, 14:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Kralendijk - The trial against Ryan Pieters, the main suspect in the murder of 24-year apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe that begins tomorrow, this weekend was little to note. "The people are not doing as much as when they disappeared," says a saleswoman in the Kaya Grandi.

by Marieke Serruys

"But if someone starts it, it's mainly about the fear that he is not heavy enough to be punished. Many people have the fear that a mistake was made during the investigation by Ryan from his cell with his mother to call, "said the saleswoman.
In addition to the kidnapping and murder of Marlies Ryan is also charged with burglary. He committed his probation. The boy was last year after a long criminal sentence for a rape to have, including Bonaire.

From the Bon Futuro prison on Curacao Ryan said Saturday that he called "a little nervous" for the lawsuit. "I have no idea what the demand will be the prosecutor." He has some of the recent psychological and psychiatric tests to do, based on two reports to be made. In addition, the probation report. Ryan: "We have not any information, so perhaps ask my lawyer (Marga Domingo, red) or suspension of the trial." In her opinion, he no longer content to the case. Ryan is expected early tomorrow morning to Bonaire transferred.

The process, which occurs because of the great interest in the building of the island (Pasangrahan), is a day out. The parents, brother and sister of Marlies are present. The Telegraaf reports that they Prosecutor David van Delft in a personal interview prepared. Some details will be horrible. The mortal remains of Marlies, four weeks after her disappearance found in a shallow grave. The family is doing tonight once her story in the Heart of the Netherlands, SBS 6.

The mother of Ryan, Virginia, because of health reasons will not be the case. However, it is the older brother of Ryan, Juny, there is. "Otherwise, they think that my son has no family." Virginia is the terrible what happened. "I regret very much for the parents of Marlies that they have lost their daughter."

Rose Marie Abraham is the owner of the Botica in Kaya Grandi where Van der Kouwe just a few weeks they worked before the end of September last year was abducted and murdered. Abraham is clearly excited when, between the shelves with baby shampoo and soap, says she still thinks daily Marlies. And especially to the 'why'. Why did Marlies dead? Why is something on the quiet Bonaire? She thinks the story of Pieters, that he only wanted to steal Marlies bag and that she was killed during a struggle, definitely not credible. "That story about the bag, which believes no dog. Marlies was not so strong that she could do something. He has just at that time decided that it was dead. If he only wanted to deal with her bag, he can do that earlier, at Charles's. Then he did not have waiting near her house and kill her. That man has a process while Marlies her story can not do. "

Dream
In a small house of Fundashon Cas Bonairiano in Tera Kora lives the mother of the main accused, Virginia. Juny Her oldest son lives with her. He was night watchman at a petrol station, is now 'AO' (disabled) and today and tomorrow to the doctor. Virginia every day to her sick sister who lives a few streets away, in order for her to worry. Current, because the prosecution has her car months ago for research confiscated and she only returned after the trial. Virginia feels unwell, she has high blood pressure and headache. The latter comes from a strange dream she had. "I have often predictive dreams. This was about an airplane that had to make an emergency landing. Because he did not fire flew, that's a good sign. It is not good. "

About Ryan tells them: "Ryan is the youngest of my four sons. The oldest lives with me and I have another son in the Netherlands and one in Curacao. Their father was in our way when Ryan was two but he has always kept contact with the boys and alimony paid. "According to his mother was formerly Ryan's not good nor bad '. "He just sweet as boys do. Because he really "wild" was he of his thirteenth to his fourteenth in Maria Hopner Foundation (an orphanage) lived. First they said he could not attend because his mother had, but it was still necessary. Then the better. Ryan was a good learning and always went to school, like his brothers. His diploma he missed because he is the fourth class of lts for the first time had problems with justice. I have my four sons well educated and do not get why Ryan was in trouble. "

The case Marlies
The Dutch Marlies van der Kouwe (24) disappeared last year in the night of Saturday 20 Sunday, September 21 when she cycled home after a night approaches to Karel's Beach Bar. She was only a few weeks in Bonaire, the island where she is a child with her family had lived. Marlies was the Water and Electric Bonaire (WEB) of its bicycle-drawn, even a hundred meters from her house in the district of Hato. Guards of the WEB heard her call for help and saw two men and a scooter. Marlies She could not help her because they were separated by one meter high fence. The guards called the police or the serving agents estimate the situation incorrectly. Only 36 hours later, the Corps began a massive search. Two agents have been fired for that wrong decision.
One month after her disappearance her remains were found in a deserted area in the district Amboina, about ten kilometers away from where she disappeared. Police and the Public Ministry on Bonaire have been no rulings on the investigation. Marlies Ryan Pieters is known to have strangled. He is in the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao, as co-defendant Sigmar 'Cuchó' M., in December escaped from prison on Bonaire. After a week he was again arrested. M. Ryan is suspected to have helped with the lose of the corpse.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 16, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »

JUSTICE FOR MARLIES!!!!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: February 17, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »

Prayers for the family of Marlies.  May justice be served well in this case. 

My best regards.

2NJSons_Mom

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #715 on: February 17, 2009, 08:10:26 AM »

Bonaire

Last night local time Rayan Pieters with a military unit transferred to Bonaire. Also, a judge from Curacao flown in for the process to the murder of Marlies van der Kouwe.

This morning at 09.00 hours, the trial against the murderer of Marlies, Rayan Pieters, begin. The parents of Marlies will sit in the front court. They say not to foster resentment, and say still Bonaire and its people into. There is also foremost in the courtroom a place reserved for the mother of the suspect Rayan Pieters. They offered apologies yesterday to Marlies' parents.

Justice will now include new research results are indicating that Marlies has not only been strangled but that her skull suffered several fractures. This indicates intense violence. That is to emerge from research into the remains of Marlies, who were buried four weeks. Rayan will testify today about the circumstances of the abduction and murder. Justice believes his lecture that he Marlies' accidentally 'has slain.

The process will be to justice is one day. However, significantly longer if the court ordered further investigation.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 17, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »

the public prosecutor on Bonaire has demanded life imprisonment for Ryan Pieters.

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2009/februari/17/justitie-bonaire-eist-levenslang-tegen-ryan-p.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #717 on: February 17, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »

Marlies process started

Kralendijk - In a courtroom where the interior is almost as hard as it rained outside, the process has just begun Marlies.

Dressed in a gevangenispak was within Rayan Pieters, who was suspected of the murder and abduction of Marlies van der Kouwe (24).

It took place a few meters from the family of Marlies, who will be present all day. Pieters, in sneakers and a ponytail, was an indifferent impression when he places a plastic chair.

Due to heavy torrential rain this morning begaven are dozens of islanders to the building of the island, where the trial. Prosecutor David van Delft now read the various charges for.

Justice wants Pieters haunting not only for murder and kidnapping, but also rape, as was clear in its requirements. He outlines that Pieters with a designed 24-year-old has Leusdense raped, robbed and mugged.

Pieters itself is at present the indictment, with bent head. Also perform a variety of breaches against the 24-year-old suspect, who just a few weeks when he was released Marlies van der Kouwe attacked.

He said earlier that he would only respond in Papiamento, the language of the Antilles.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #718 on: February 17, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »

Life demanded Rayan P.
by John of the Hill and Bert Houses

Twingly blog search
Your blog here

Kralendijk (Bonaire) - Justice has a lifetime gevangenistraf called Tuesday for the abduction, rape and strangulation of Marlies van der Kouwe.

Prosecutor David van Delft strafeis are formulated in a leaky court room in Kralendijk. The family of Marlies looked emotion, even were dozens of residents of the island in the process will be ..

Suspect Pieters Rayan heard just strafeis to seemingly unmoving. He confessed that he kidnapped Marlies, shortly after he was released to come for kidnapping and rape of a white girl.

He denies having raped Marlies, but witnesses said he was on the eve of the disappearance that he "was looking for a girl." Marlies He chased after it had spent the evening in Karel's Bar on the island.

The Leusdense was only three weeks on the island and would work as apothekersassistente. According to justice, Marlies is fierce opposition, and they wrong for hours in the power of Rayan Pieters.

Prosecutor Van Delft made him "qualified homicide" dependent, which means that he has slain for his discovery of crime prevention. From Marlies only burnt skeleton parts were found.

Van Delft Rayan pointed out that four weeks of silence and everyone was looking for. He himself was at the end of the process. "I know I've done something bad, but it was not my beodeling of life for someone to rob. I know that I and my family got hurt, but I have not raped. "

Finally he said: "I hope that the family wants to give me forgiveness." The parents of Marlies looked to emotion. Decision in two weeks.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 17, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »

I wish we had the deadpenalty for some cases here.

I hope the punk`ll hang himself in prison!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.