April 25, 2024, 06:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323704 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2008, 04:35:19 PM »

on a forum

Joran is the offender he does it in alphabetical order aruba A B C bonaire is the next so  (Curacao) watch out for the white devil his name is Joran van der Sloot GOOGLE HIM

http://www.mamjo.com/forum/index.php?topic=139031.0

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »

Bonaire is in shock

KRALENDIJK Bonaire is in shock,''says Johan Visser of Karel's Beach Bar in Kralendijk, the capital of the Antillean island.
 In that bar was abducted trainee Marlies van der Kouw (24) from Leusden was last seen Saturday night. This newspaper spoke to witnesses.

Marlies in the plane to Bonaire

Karel's Beach Bar, located in the main street of Kralendijk, is known as the most popular bar of Bonaire. Marlies van der Kouw came regularly, as it turns out. , "They came here not only at night but also during the lunch,''says owner Johan Visser. No wonder it because the pharmacy where the Dutch since a week or two internship ran, is across the street.

Last Saturday saw the Antillian Marlies also in his bar. They behaved like he is always very quiet. 'She was in the company of a female twins of the same age, I've also learned trainees. Marlies went for our concepts to go home early, around midnight, because they had to work Sunday. The pharmacy internship where she walked, had Sunday service.''

Shakira, a Kralendijk who also was Karel's Beach Bar, confirms that. ,, I saw her depart around noon. She went to call on her mobile phone and was obviously a little angry.''Shakira also defines the Leusdense as a quiet type. 'It was anything but a party animal. They danced and drank cola and not jus d'orange. I saw her as both Friday and Saturday night in Charles's also at City Cafe.''

A piece or fifty Antillean and Dutch police, assisted by the Coast Guard, again unsuccessfully sought today to the trainee. The disappearance case has been the topic of the day. Visser. 'Everyone is in shock. This is a blow to Bonaire. You could here until now always safe walking the streets. Even at five o'clock in the morning you see women and girls in their own jogging to lose weight.''

,, You see here is indeed enough people just go home after the steps,''says a Dutch leeftijdgenoot of Marlies who are not with her name in the newspaper wants. She works in Wattaburger snack bar, on the other side of Karel's Beach Bar.

The Dutch, already three years living on the island, was well facie Marlies but not personally. That they are moved by bike, did not associate the snack bar. 'Most young people move here with scooters.''

The Dutch know the route Marlies delivered Saturday night at her apartment in the district of Hato. ,, I have the piece once hung. That lasted 40 minutes. I estimate that a quarter of an hour per bike.''

The place where the trainee according to a witness of her bicycle was pulled by a man on a motorcycle or scooter, the snack bar assistant also. ,, The road along the WEB (Water and Electricity Company Bonaire) is a quiet night in traffic. Only residents of Hato drive there.''

At the height of the WEB according to the Dutch lampposts. ,, But it's not very enlightened, certainly not like in the Netherlands. "

Bar-owner confirms Visser. 'Since the attacks of Sept. 11, there is street lighting and surveillance.''One of the guards told him Saturday night, according to Marlies scream and saw her abduction by a man on a motorcycle or scooter. That scooter was later found in the bushes, like the slippers of the trainee.

Visser knew Marlies are displaced by bike. ,, That they did two weeks. Daily they cycled back and forth to Hato, one of the richest neighborhoods of Bonaire.''

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -
The police of Bonaire has made an arrest Thursday that has to do with the loss of the 24-year-old trainee Dutch Marlies van der Kouwe.

The man lives  living in Kralendijk on Bonaire. About the age of the accused is not published. The arrest would have occurred due to serious suspicion of involvement of Metalware Dijker in the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw.

The young woman disappeared in the night from Saturday to Sunday to Bonaire after a party. A witness would have seen that she had her bicycle was drawn. Since then trace the girl. Attention is drawn to the island with her husband and power to search, the police spokesman stressed Thursday.

Wednesday was on the island another girl kidnapped. It was an English child of 8 years that knew how to liberate themselves. The police has arrested two suspects this case. According to the spokesman was a "bizarre coincidence". Justice sees no connection between the two cases.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -
The police of Bonaire has made an arrest Thursday that has to do with the loss of the 24-year-old trainee Dutch Marlies van der Kouwe.

The man lives  living in Kralendijk on Bonaire. About the age of the accused is not published. The arrest would have occurred due to serious suspicion of involvement of Metalware Dijker in the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw.

The young woman disappeared in the night from Saturday to Sunday to Bonaire after a party. A witness would have seen that she had her bicycle was drawn. Since then trace the girl. Attention is drawn to the island with her husband and power to search, the police spokesman stressed Thursday.

Wednesday was on the island another girl kidnapped. It was an English child of 8 years that knew how to liberate themselves. The police has arrested two suspects this case. According to the spokesman was a "bizarre coincidence". Justice sees no connection between the two cases.

Johan, I don't like the smell of this. They have arrested a suspect, but where's Marlies?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -

If anything has happened to this poor girl they can kiss tourism from Holland good-bye, and if news reaches the States they, and Aruba, will take a huge hit.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »

Maybe this will help Rob/Johan with information:  I found this on a Bonaire forum...seems like locals...in english & posted today.

My prayers are with this girl & her family...as well as with Natalee & all missing of the world.

Some information, just heard on local radio-station.
Up to yet nothing found or heard of the woman. The scooter she was kidnapped on, as well as her flip-flops were found.
In the press is stated she was a trainee in the local Botika (Pharmacy), the owner of the Botika said she was a Pharmacy-assistant with certificates and had a job there.
She was born on Curacao, and has lived there as well as in the Netherlands. She was on Bonaire for about one month. Her father was a general practitioner on Bonaire, many years ago.
It happened near the office of Curoil, opposite of the WEB-plant (Hato), around 2 am in the night of Saturday on Sunday. The guards on the WEB-plant heard screams, but couldn't go for help, because the gate was closed, they saw one person, with a black coat, long sleeves, they shouted at him, and he drove away with the woman on a scooter. The scooter was found and appeared to be stolen.
Now a very bad part of the story, the guards called the police, and they are supposed to have answered that there was no occupation enough on the police-station at that very moment. They arrived on site hours later. The scooter and slippers were found and taken with them; and the missing of the woman was just related to the report of the WEB-guards and the scooter and shoes one-and-a-half day later, on monday-morning, when friends were missing her, and she didn't appear in the Botika. To be honest, this is one of the stories on radio, I cannot state how true the story is. Police is busy analysing what has really happened that night with regard to the police-reaction and the days after. As I have some experience with police-reactions, I wouldn't be surprised. I heard the command on this operation has been taken over by the Dutch.
Lots of speculations too, also about an ex-boyfriend, who lives in the Netherlands. Police got help of 10's of detectives (numbers change from hour to hour) from the Netherlands and Curacao. Planes with ultra-sensitive iR-equipment are flying over the island, the coast-guard sails around the island, the chopper that is here for transport of injured people to Curacao could also be used, but has a malfunction. Other choppers (probably from Dutch Coast-Guard) are called for.
They also do massive search on the island, and supposedly house-to-house searches too.
There are not much people living on Bonaire, but it is a relatively big island with lots of uninhabited and inaccessible parts.
The parents arrived on Bonaire, yesterday or so.

Terrible story, bad for the island, I hope she will be found alive, but the chances to find her are alive getting smaller every hour......

http://www.bonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/36/377157.html?1222220594
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -

Is it possible to find out if this little girl has been found safe?   TIA

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -

Is it possible to find out if this little girl has been found safe?   TIA

Tib -
I'll call again tomorrow morning..

Beachy - thanks for the info.

dutch are in control - I like the sounds of that even less.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »

Bonaire Fears A Natalee Holloway Repeat

KRALENDIJK-The neighbouring Dutch island of Bonaire is in a state of shock and disbelief after the
mysterious disappearance of 24-year-old Dutch intern Marlies van der Kouwe. Marlies disappeared
last Sunday night after a party with friends at Karen's Beach. She left the party alone on a bike at
01:30 in the morning, heading north for the sub division of Hato.

Marlies was being followed by two men on a scooter while riding on her bike, according to eye
witnesses. When she passed alongside the Water and Energy Plant of the island, she was pulled
off violently from the bike by one of the men and carried away on the scooter.

A security guard at the plant said he heard a scream at night. Police later found the scooter near
some scrubs, but no trace of Marlies and her abductors. Marlies did not consume alcohol that night,
according to the bartender at Karen's Beach.

A team of 50 Dutch and Antillean investigators and police flew to the island to investigate the
disappearance. Authorities on the island fear the worse, but without a body it is thus far a case of
kidnap.

Van der Kouwe’s parents reside in The Netherlands and were informed by authorities on the
disappearance of their daughter. "The family is shocked and very saddened by the news" says
Peter Wadners, an uncle of Marlies. "We just hope that Marlies appears alive somewhere on the
island, we do not want to think on a worse case scenario as of yet."

A thorough search was conducted on the island last Tuesday. Helicopters and cars scanned the
island for the missing 24-year-old. Ships and the Coast Guard patrolled the shoreline without
result.

Bonaire fears a repeat of the missing American teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on
vacation in Aruba in May of 2005. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the aftermath
thereof has affected tourism and gave Aruba much bad press. Bonaire does not want to think on a
Natalee Holloway scenario, a case that is still unsolved.

Bonaire is one and a half times larger than Aruba, and has an estimated 18,000 inhabitants (that
is one sixth of the Aruban population). Bonaire is overall a very quiet island, compared to the
bustling mass tourism destination of Aruba. The main industry in Bonaire is dive tourism,
attracting mainly European visitors.

Marlies van der Kouwe was born on the Dutch island of Curacao, and was brought up in The
Netherlands. Her father had a medical practice in Bonaire, but eventually left for The Netherlands
as well. Marlies arrived on the island on August for an internship at Pharmacy Bonaire that would
last for six months.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=764211

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:00 PM »

from the other main Nat thread - I was just thinking about a thread for Marlies as I was typing this post. Thanks Klaas and Nut.

I really don't know alot about Bonaire, because quite frankly, there isn't much to know. All tourism is based around diving. Those going there are divers. I have a friend that has been to Bonaire a few times and I was in his wedding on Aruba. This was the last wedding held in the old building in town. Most of you have seen it, it's the old Dutch Architecture and it's green and white.

As for Americans going there, like I said, it's 99 percent divers. It does not have the nightlife of Aruba and it's an economic hovel.

Curacao and Bonaire are very independent on Aruba to share the wealth, which incidentally, was cut off a few years ago. It was maybe a year before Natalee disappeared. Bonaire and Curacao both received a nice check from Holland to support their system after Aruba cut them off.

IIRC - Curacao received 1.6 million guilders and Bonaire about 1.1 million guilders.

population - 14,000

+++++

Lion's den - this is entirely possible they have moved. The fact that the place is called the Lions Den is freaky enough and it's located right in the area of interest. Nothing would surprise me. This kind of reminds my of the movie Point Blank in a way. Surfers travel the surfing hot spots and hit banks to finance their lifestyle. Patrick Swayze movie.

I think it is possible that there are some dastardly people committing crimes and they do them when they are in the area, or after the heat has died down enough to do them again. This type of criminal organization is hard to nail... and if you're the KLPD with no balls, it's impossible.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

I will split and merge more tomorrow....signing off 4 tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2008, 10:53:51 PM »

I thank SM for the email alerting me to this case. I hope for the best for this girl.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

I was reading this today at work (I hope I don't get caught).  Didn't have a good feeling about this anymore than I did with Natalee.  Thanks for email.  Bookmarking this now.

Anything new on her?  This island is as small as Aruba.  You would think they would all learn wouldn't you. But guess they don't.

Prayers go out to her family.  Hope she is found o.k. but doesn't look good.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2008, 11:55:42 PM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -

If anything has happened to this poor girl they can kiss tourism from Holland good-bye, and if news reaches the States they, and Aruba, will take a huge hit.

And well they should ------ this is rediculous ! Her hair/facial features sort of resemble Natalee in a way.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2008, 01:08:57 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:39 AM »

Bonaire KRALENDIJK -

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2008, 03:51:25 AM »

Blunder  on Bonaire
by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses (telegraaf )

KRALENDIJK - * Blunder to blunder. After the first Aruban police failed in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, history seems to repeat itself now in Bonaire. The police ignored the long-missing two days of the Marlies van der apothekersassistente Kouw.
So sweet as the small Bonaire in the sunshine is so grim is the vote on the white police. Investigator John Scha Gens curses were just not on the street to hear. But they sounded very much, when he heard how agents failed the crucial first two days were lost let go. Dutch investigators have now examining how to manage. Days too late.

Friends of Marlies van der Kouw, just a few weeks on the island, can not with their heads. Two consecutive days they are reported to the police in vain for their missing friend. "And that while it appeared that the police immediately after she was caught, whether by a security guard were called that a girl was taken away by a man on a bike," says Mike Voorthuizen. "Agents who went to look took a bicycle and two thongs." They took their shoulders.

In the blue-green beach terrace Charles's every night is a bustle. This brought the friends with her last hours. Mike: "We had eaten cozy evening at Seaview, together with our friends, the American medical student Cesar and Dutch twin sisters Elsa and Eileen. By Charles we have the rest of the evening spent. "Cesar:" It was a fun evening. We had offered her to her car, but they wanted per se on the bike. I have already stated twice by the police. "

The Marlies friends waved to 1.00 at night, with the understanding that the next morning they were going to have breakfast together, says Mike. "Then we would go swimming." At fifty yards from her apartment in kunstweg are still traces in the sand of a scooter or a motor, which they should have disappeared. Over the growl of the power off, saw a security guard there that she was brutally dragged from her bike.

x Three times he heard her calling for help, but he could not help her because of a high fence around the site. He called the police. Mike: "The agents who have reported not being taken seriously." The next day the friends all grew in the unrest, when Marlies did not have breakfast. "Perhaps she is tired?" Suggested the twin sisters. Mike: "But we found it strange, nothing for her. She also took her cellphone no more, otherwise what they always did! "

The anxiety grew by the hour, say friends. "Cesar and I went to the hospital, to ask whether they might have had an accident. Then we went to the police. That lukewarm response, the first 24 hours after she went missing there not to work. "They had to make inquiries but on her work, the next day, in pharmacy Botica Bonaire.

Marlies' boss, Rose-Marie Abraham, confirms that reading. "They were there Monday in early, but Marlies would only begin at noon. But when she came not show up. "Meanwhile, the friends were looking towards the landlord of her apartment, which found that everything was empty. The small house is now sealed for forensic examination. For the third time the friends went to the police.

John Suffolk police is now an internal investigation into the failure of the Corps. To his great anger, he was only informed on Monday. Shortly before darkness was just started searching, but until Tuesday was the first serious quest begin. Since then, dozens of police still combing the island. But many tracks are erased by nightly rains.

In the Plaza Hotel awaiting her parents, accompanied by two detectives family, what will happen. The friends also keep all the breath in, although the probability of a live Marlies very serious concern. "I hope she is alive," says Mike. "That the police did nothing, sit me so terribly cross. The mention of that guard and our reports, all alarms should be ringing. But nothing happened, and now it is too late. "

Blunder op blunder op Bonaire
door John van den Heuvel en Bert Huisjes

KRALENDIJK -
 *Blunder op blunder. Nadat eerst de Arubaanse politie faalde in het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway, lijkt de geschiedenis zich nu te herhalen op Bonaire. De politie negeerde twee dagen lang de vermissing van de apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe.

Zo lieflijk als het kleine Bonaire in de stralende zon ligt, zo grimmig is de stemming op het witte politiebureau. Onderzoeksleider John Schagens vloeken waren nog net niet op straat te horen. Maar ze klonken wel, toen hij hoorde hoe falende agenten de cruciale eerste twee dagen verloren hadden laten gaan. Nederlandse rechercheurs moeten het onderzoek nu zien te redden. Dagen te laat.

Vrienden van Marlies van der Kouwe, net enkele weken op het eiland, kunnen er met hun hoofd niet bij. Twee dagen achtereen melden ze zich vergeefs bij de politie vanwege hun verdwenen vriendin. „En dat terwijl bleek dat de politie direct nadat ze is gegrepen, al door een bewaker waren gebeld dat een meisje was meegenomen door een man op een motor”, zegt Mike Voorthuizen. „Agenten die ter plaatse gingen kijken vonden een fiets en twee teenslippers.” Ze haalden hun schouders op.

Bij het blauw-groene strandterras Karel’s is het elke avond een gezellige drukte. Hier brachten de vrienden met haar de laatste uren door. Mike: „We hadden ’s avonds gezellig gegeten bij Zeezicht, samen met onze vrienden, de Amerikaanse medicijnenstudent Cesar en de Nederlandse tweelingzussen Elsa en Eileen. Bij Karel’s hebben we de rest van de avond doorgebracht.” Cesar: „Het was een leuke avond. We hadden haar aangeboden om haar met de auto te brengen, maar ze wilde per se op de fiets. Ik heb dat al tweemaal verklaard bij de politie.”

De vriendenclub zwaaide Marlies om 1.00 ’s nachts uit, met de afspraak dat ze de volgende ochtend met elkaar zouden gaan ontbijten, zegt Mike. „Daarna zouden we gaan zwemmen.” Op vijftig meter van haar appartement aan de kunstweg, staan nu nog de sporen in het zand van een scooter of een motor, waarmee ze moet zijn verdwenen. Boven het gebrom van de energiecentrale uit, zag een bewaker daar dat ze er hardhandig van haar fiets werd gesleurd.

x Driemaal hoorde hij haar om hulp roepen, maar hij kon haar niet helpen vanwege een groot hek om het terrein. Hij belde de politie. Mike: „De agenten hebben die melding niet serieus genomen.” De volgende dag groeide bij de vrienden al de onrust, toen Marlies niet kwam ontbijten. „Wellicht is ze moe?” opperden de tweelingzussen. Mike: „Maar we vonden het wel raar, niets voor haar. Ze nam ook haar mobiel niet meer op, wat ze anders altijd deed!”x

De ongerustheid groeide met het uur, zeggen de vrienden. „Cesar en ik zijn naar het ziekenhuis gegaan, om na te vragen of ze wellicht een ongeluk had gehad. Daarna gingen we naar de politie. Die reageerde lauw, de eerst 24 uur na een vermissing gingen ze er niet mee aan het werk.” Ze moesten maar navraag doen op haar werk, de volgende dag, in apotheek Botica Bonaire.

Marlies’ baas, Rose-Marie Abraham, bevestigt die lezing. „Ze waren er maandag in alle vroegte, maar Marlies zou pas om twaalf uur beginnen. Maar toen kwam ze niet opdagen.” Intussen waren de vrienden op zoek geweest naar de huisbaas van haar appartement, die vaststelde dat alles leeg was. Het kleine huisje is nu verzegeld voor forensisch onderzoek. Voor de derde maal gingen de vrienden naar de politie.

Politiechef John Schagen stelt nu een intern onderzoek in naar het falen van het korps. Tot zijn grote woede werd hij pas maandagmiddag op de hoogte gesteld. Kort voor het duister werd nog even begonnen met zoeken, maar pas dinsdag kon de eerste serieuze zoektocht beginnen. Sindsdien kammen tientallen politiemensen alsnog het eiland af. Maar veel sporen zijn door nachtelijke regens uitgewist.

In het Plaza Hotel wachten nu haar ouders, begeleid door twee familierechercheurs, op wat komen gaat. De vriendenclub houdt al eveneens de adem in, hoewel de kans op een levende Marlies zeer ernstig zijn geslonken. „Ik hoop dat ze nog leeft”, zegt Mike. „Dat de politie niets heeft gedaan, zit me zo vreselijk dwars. De melding van die bewaker en onze meldingen hadden alle alarmbellen moeten laten rinkelen. Maar er gebeurde niets, en straks is het te laat.”

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »

The Jugoslavia Mafia were looking for Mr. Kouwen who had a Doughter who looks like Marlies van der Kouwe but it seems to be an identity mistake and they took the wrong girl.

Marlies van der Kouwe last name was confused with the OM Prime withness Mr. Kouwen with and "N" at the end that snitch on the Juguslavia Mafia in Holland.

4 years ago the Dutch OM was informed that what they can bring Bonaire in danger.

Now they came down to look for the snitch doughter but took the wrong one.

Mistaken Identety at play here. but now it is to late.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2008, 05:05:12 AM »

Marlies kidnapping seems misunderstanding
By PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - The abduction of Leusdense Marlies van der Kouw possible based on a mistaken identity. Antillean different sources reporting this. The police will not comment on Bonaire.

Marlies van der Kouw disappeared Sunday morning. Bonaire on Wednesday was an attempt to kidnap an 8-year-old girl instead. It was the daughter of the convicted for drug trafficking Wout of Kouwen, a Dutchman who lives in Bonaire. He also has a 17-year-old daughter, who in Kralendijk next Karel's Beach Bar works.

Marlies van der Kouw visited the bar just before she was abducted. Sources on Bonaire reported that her abduction may be based on a mistaken identity with the eldest daughter of Van Kouwen. From Kouwen themselves according to insiders is not currently on the island. The police have been suffered by several people inquire about him.

The population of Bonaire is dead cramped that the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw casts a slur on the good name of the crowded tourist north.

,, Bonaire is emerging, there are many wealthy Dutch. It has always been peaceful. We are not Aruba with Miami-like conditions,''says Johan Visser, in the capital Kralendijk decades Karel's Beach Bar runs.

The islanders also reject any suggestion that the disappearance of the intern Leusdense is similar to the case of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005. ,, This is Bonaire. Something never done here,''says George Abrahams, spokesman for the police.

,, There are two fatalities per year. We have a gevangenisje with less than fifty convicts. And then only for theft or abuse.''

The police station is an excited activity. 'Every agent on the island has been reported to help search for Marlies. They run night services, and are noon to try again to resolve this matter,''says Abrahams. Justice sings them in choir.

,, Bonaire is a village, which is not much different from any village in the Netherlands where nothing happens. This tragedy makes people suddenly not criminal,''suggests parketsecretaris Andre Haltman.
***********************************************************************************Ontvoering Marlies lijkt misverstand
AD Door PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - De ontvoering van de Leusdense Marlies van der Kouwe berust mogelijk op een persoonsverwisseling. Verschillende Antilliaanse bronnen melden dit. De politie op Bonaire geeft geen commentaar.

Marlies van der Kouwe in het vliegtuig op weg naar Bonaire.
Marlies van der Kouwe verdween zondagochtend. Woensdag vond op Bonaire een poging tot ontvoering van een 8-jarig meisje plaats. Het ging om de dochter van de voor drugshandel veroordeelde Wout van Kouwen, een Nederlander die op Bonaire woont. Hij heeft ook een 17-jarige dochter, die in Kralendijk naast Karel's Beach Bar werkt.

Marlies van der Kouwe bezocht deze bar vlak voordat zij werd ontvoerd. Bronnen op Bonaire melden dat haar ontvoering mogelijk berust op een persoonsverwisseling met de oudste dochter van Van Kouwen. Van Kouwen zelf bevindt zich volgens ingewijden momenteel niet op het eiland. De politie heeft inmiddels bij diverse personen navraag naar hem gedaan.

De bevolking van Bonaire is doodsbenauwd dat de verdwijning van Marlies van der Kouwe een smet werpt op de goede naam van het drukbezochte toeristenoord.

,,Bonaire is in opkomst, er komen hier veel rijke Nederlanders. Het is hier altijd vredig geweest. We zijn geen Aruba met Miami-achtige toestanden,'' zegt Johan Visser, die in de hoofdstad Kralendijk al decennialang Karel's Beach Bar runt.

De eilanders verwerpen dan ook elke suggestie dat de verdwijning van de Leusdense stagiaire is te vergelijken met de zaak-Natalee Holloway in 2005 op Aruba. ,,Dit is Bonaire. Hier gebeurt nooit iets,'' zegt George Abrahams, woordvoerder van de politie.

,,Er zijn twee verkeersdoden per jaar. We hebben een gevangenisje met minder dan vijftig veroordeelden. En dan nog alleen voor diefstal of mishandeling.''

In het politiebureau heerst een opgewonden bedrijvigheid. ,,Iedere agent op het eiland heeft zich gemeld om te helpen zoeken naar Marlies. Ze draaien nachtdiensten en zijn er dan 's middags weer om te proberen deze zaak op te lossen,'' zegt Abrahams. Justitie zingt mee in het koor.

,,Bonaire is een dorp, dat niet veel verschilt van een willekeurig dorpje in Nederland waar nooit iets gebeurt. Dit drama maakt de bevolking niet ineens crimineel,'' stelt parketsecretaris André Haltman.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2008, 05:49:45 AM »

Kraalendijk -Bonaire - the police force of Bonaire took the report of removal of Marlies of of the Kouwe just after one and a half day seriously. According to corps chef John Schagen the report was that a woman with violence has been taken along the agents warned of for a no reason directly undertaking action

The police force of Bonaire took the report of removal of Marlies of of the Kouwe just after one and a half day seriously. According to corps chef John Schagen the report was that a woman with violence has been taken along the agents warned of for a no reason directly undertaking action. Schagen told during its daily press conference that Saturday night for half one two employees of water and electricity company the area heard clamour and immediately alarmed the police force. Run agents heard their babbling baits to but saw no reason for action. Also the bicycle and flip-flops of Marlies which just Sunday evening has been found did tinkle no alarm bell Len at the police force. Just then Monday morning the report came that Marlies had not appeared at its work at pharmacy Botica Bonaire, the recherche additional research has done and witnesses has been heard. Schagen communicated that he just Monday afternoon of the disappearance has been put. Afterwards large alarm was beaten. Then first searching was done investigate and lane an exploration plane of the coast guard on the rest of day and the complete night with infra-red equipment the island finished. The Schagen originating from the Netherlands, which has given control for 7 weeks to the Bonaireaanse police force, the office internal matter task thorough search have given to do to the police force action since the report of Saturday night of the two employees of the electricity company. He emphasised that in this type matter every hour counts. ' ' How rather you start, how beter.' ' The number of people that to the removal matter works has been extended. In the night of Wednesday on Thursday extra inspectors of the corps have arrived rural police forces and specialists of the Dutch forensic institute on the island. There work people now 60 to the matter. On Bonaire the emergency aid has been guaranteed, but other detection researches have been by force of circumstance put on a low pitje. The family of Marlies of of the Kouwe Tuesday evening on the island has arrived. She has the mediums, which since Tuesday in groten getale present have been follow the removal matter of their for the, urgently requested them provisional with rests to leave. (GPD)

Dutch
Politie Bonaire laat in actie na vermissing

KRALENDIJK - De politie van Bonaire nam de melding van ontvoering van Marlies van der Kouwe pas na anderhalve dag serieus. Volgens korpschef John Schagen was de melding dat een vrouw met geweld is meegenomen door een motorrijder voor de gewaarschuwde agenten geen aanleiding om direct actie te ondernemen.

Schagen vertelde tijdens zijn dagelijkse persconferentie dat zaterdagnacht om half één twee medewerkers van het Water- en Electriciteitsbedrijf buiten het terrein geschreeuw hoorden en onmiddellijk de politie alarmeerden. Toegesnelde agenten hoorden hun relaas aan maar zagen geen aanleiding voor actie. Ook de fiets en slippers van Marlies die pas zondagavond zijn gevonden deden geen alarmbellen bij de politie rinkelen.

Pas toen maandagochtend de melding kwam dat Marlies niet op haar werk bij apotheek Botica Bonaire was verschenen, heeft de recherche aanvullend onderzoek gedaan en zijn getuigen gehoord. Schagen meldde dat hij pas maandagmiddag van de verdwijning op de hoogte is gesteld. Daarna werd groot alarm geslagen. Vervolgens werd de eerste huiszoeking gedaan en steeg een verkenningsvliegtuig van de kustwacht op om de rest van dag en de hele nacht met infrarood apparatuur het eiland af te speuren.

De uit Nederland afkomstige Schagen, die sinds 7 weken leiding geeft aan het Bonaireaanse politiekorps, heeft het bureau Interne Zaken opdracht gegeven grondig onderzoek te doen naar het politieoptreden sinds de melding van zaterdagnacht van de twee medewerkers van het elektriciteitsbedrijf. Hij benadrukte dat in dit soort zaken ieder uur telt. ''Hoe eerder je begint, hoe beter.''
Het aantal mensen dat aan de ontvoeringszaak werkt is uitgebreid. In de nacht van woensdag op donderdag zijn extra rechercheurs van het Korps landelijke politiediensten en specialisten van het Nederlands Forensisch Instituut op het eiland aangekomen. Er werken nu 60 mensen aan de zaak. Op Bonaire is de noodhulp gegarandeerd, maar andere opsporingsonderzoeken zijn noodgedwongen op een laag pitje gezet.

De familie van Marlies van der Kouwe is dinsdagavond op het eiland gearriveerd. Zij heeft de media, die sinds dinsdag in groten getale aanwezig zijn om de ontvoeringszaak van hun dochter te volgen, dringend verzocht hen voorlopig met rust te laten. (GPD)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.