March 28, 2024, 06:13:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323095 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« on: September 23, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »

Dutch girl (24) missing on Aruba

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1999175/__Nederlandse_verdwenen_op_Aruba__.html

(but in the article it says Bonaire)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 12:01:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1999175/__Nederlandse_verdwenen_op_Aruba__.html

With Google translation, I could see that many comments are pointing the discrepancy out to the telegraf writer(s).   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »

With Google translation, I could see that many comments are pointing the discrepancy out to the telegraf writer(s).   

www.bonaireweb-log.nl  has an article today about the kidnapping of this lady.  it says the island of bonaire. 
dennisintn
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:24:58 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »

www.bonaire web-log.nl  has an article today about the kidnapping of this lady.  it says the island of bonaire. 
dennisintn

I read (through translation) that her parents are on the island searching.  I hope they find her soon.  Very sad.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

www.bonaire web-log.nl  has an article today about the kidnapping of this lady.  it says the island of bonaire. 
dennisintn

I read (through translation) that her parents are on the island searching.  I hope they find her soon.  Very sad.

Ok, now this time she is dutch, but who is the police chief in Bonaire...? Hmm... Van Straaten.

Second, she is bond and so was Natalee,

one thing is for sure, the folk of banaire are so passive, that they will not hurt a fly.

is she is abducted from her bicycle that she was riding, Makes you wonder!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »

dennisintn

Ok, now this time she is dutch, but who is the police chief in Bonaire...? Hmm... Van Straaten.

Second, she is bond and so was Natalee,

one thing is for sure, the folk of banaire are so passive, that they will not hurt a fly.

is she is abducted from her bicycle that she was riding, Makes you wonder!

Indeed, what are the chances that two blonde women disappear from jurisdictions where Van der Straaten is police chief?

Very strange.......

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

van der Straten isn't police chief on Bonaire anymore.
Jan Schagen is now police chief.

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1969

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/225/Buitenland/article/detail/33679/2008/09/23/Nederlandse-vermist-op-Bonaire.dhtml

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »

Thanks, Caesu.  Now that you point it out, it seems I remember something about this.  Jan creeps me out.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »

Good morning

last night I was speaking to TJ about missing Marlies van der Kouwe on Bon Aire.

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU SHE IS STILL MISSING

This morning I called Aruba, first Oranjestad where no one answered the phone. then Shaba where no one answered the phone. Finally someone answered the phone in Santa Cruz.

I finally got the number for the polis in Bon Aire.

I called and IT IS CONFIRMED THAT Marlies van der Kouwe IS MISSING AND NOT YET LOCATED.

During the call I spoke to a very nice lady at the polis station and then all hell broke loose.

I told them who I was and why I was calling and how asked how I could reach her parents. I asked what hotel they were at so that I can put them in touch with TJ as fast as possible.

I AM CALLING ON BEHALF OF TJ AND HE ASKED ME TO GET THIS INFO AND FIND THE PARENTS.

THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE NOW.

I heard a giant commotion in the back ground and I heard the word "American" and then I heard NO NO NO by a man.

This doesn't look to good right now.

*also remember that TJ was hired by Natalee's family and he had a signed contract*

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »

Good morning

last night I was speaking to TJ about missing Marlies van der Kouwe on Bon Aire.

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU SHE IS STILL MISSING

This morning I called Aruba, first Oranjestad where no one answered the phone. then Shaba where no one answered the phone. Finally someone answered the phone in Santa Cruz.

I finally got the number for the polis in Bon Aire.

I called and IT IS CONFIRMED THAT Marlies van der Kouwe IS MISSING AND NOT YET LOCATED.

During the call I spoke to a very nice lady at the polis station and then all hell broke loose.

I told them who I was and why I was calling and how asked how I could reach her parents. I asked what hotel they were at so that I can put them in touch with TJ as fast as possible.

I AM CALLING ON BEHALF OF TJ AND HE ASKED ME TO GET THIS INFO AND FIND THE PARENTS.

THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE NOW.

I heard a giant commotion in the back ground and I heard the word "American" and then I heard NO NO NO by a man.

This doesn't look to good right now.

*also remember that TJ was hired by Natalee's family and he had a signed contract*

Thanks for the info and for trying Rob...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »

Mum this has been going on for about an hour now. I just get that stoopid ring tone like it's "r00ba. These idots never learn no matter how many times they are hit with a hammer.

Dutchies do any of you know what hotel the parents are at?

+++++++++

Today's Telegraph

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2001813/__Vermiste_Marlies__s_nachts_gevolgd__.html

wo 24 sep 2008, 05:30  | 26 reacties
Vermiste Marlies 's nachts gevolgd
Van onze verslaggevers
Gerelateerde artikelen
Nederlandse verdwenen op Bonaire
De politie van Bonaire heeft...
Marlies mogelijk vermoord
De politie houdt er ernstig...
Twingly logoTwingly blog zoeken
Blog over dit artikel
Als je een opmerking en een link naar dit artikel plaatst in jouw blog, zal jouw blogpost vanuit hier worden gelinkt.

Ping je blog bij Twingly, zodat wij hem kunnen vinden.
Wat is Twingly?
KRALENDIJK -  De op Bonaire vermiste Marlies van der Kouwe vertrok na een strandfeestje op de fiets. Dit heeft een bewaker van een hotel aan het strand tegenover rechercheurs verklaard.

Ze fietste om half twee alleen langs de kustweg naar het noorden richting de woonwijk Hato. Haar fiets en haar slippers zijn zondag teruggevonden. Volgens getuigen werd de Nederlandse gevolgd door twee mannen op een scooter. Zij zou bij het Water- en Elektriciteitsbedrijf door een man van middelgroot postuur met geweld van haar fiets zijn getrokken en meegenomen.

Een bewaker van het lokale energiebedrijf heeft verklaard dat hij 's nachts een schreeuw hoorde. De scooter is inmiddels teruggevonden in het struikgewas. Uit navraag van de recherche bij de barkeeper van Karens Beach bleek dat Marlies van der Kouwe die avond geen alcohol had gedronken. Van der Kouwe is op Curaçao geboren, maar bracht haar hele jeugd door in Nederland.

Officier van justitie David van Delft riep zondag direct de hulp in van het speciale RST-rechercheteam van Curaçao. Maandag arriveerden de eerste acht rechercheurs, gisteren werden opnieuw tien politiemensen ingevlogen.

Politieonderzoeksleider Johan Schagen deed gisteren een speciale oproep aan alle bewoners van het eiland mee te zoeken en alle mogelijk nuttige informatie te melden.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »

Mum this has been going on for about an hour now. I just get that stoopid ring tone like it's "r00ba. These idots never learn no matter how many times they are hit with a hammer.

Dutchies do any of you know what hotel the parents are at?

+++++++++

Today's Telegraph

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2001813/__Vermiste_Marlies__s_nachts_gevolgd__.html

wo 24 sep 2008, 05:30  | 26 reacties
Vermiste Marlies 's nachts gevolgd
Van onze verslaggevers
Gerelateerde artikelen
Nederlandse verdwenen op Bonaire
De politie van Bonaire heeft...
Marlies mogelijk vermoord
De politie houdt er ernstig...
Twingly logoTwingly blog zoeken
Blog over dit artikel
Als je een opmerking en een link naar dit artikel plaatst in jouw blog, zal jouw blogpost vanuit hier worden gelinkt.

Ping je blog bij Twingly, zodat wij hem kunnen vinden.
Wat is Twingly?
KRALENDIJK -  De op Bonaire vermiste Marlies van der Kouwe vertrok na een strandfeestje op de fiets. Dit heeft een bewaker van een hotel aan het strand tegenover rechercheurs verklaard.

Ze fietste om half twee alleen langs de kustweg naar het noorden richting de woonwijk Hato. Haar fiets en haar slippers zijn zondag teruggevonden. Volgens getuigen werd de Nederlandse gevolgd door twee mannen op een scooter. Zij zou bij het Water- en Elektriciteitsbedrijf door een man van middelgroot postuur met geweld van haar fiets zijn getrokken en meegenomen.

Een bewaker van het lokale energiebedrijf heeft verklaard dat hij 's nachts een schreeuw hoorde. De scooter is inmiddels teruggevonden in het struikgewas. Uit navraag van de recherche bij de barkeeper van Karens Beach bleek dat Marlies van der Kouwe die avond geen alcohol had gedronken. Van der Kouwe is op Curaçao geboren, maar bracht haar hele jeugd door in Nederland.

Officier van justitie David van Delft riep zondag direct de hulp in van het speciale RST-rechercheteam van Curaçao. Maandag arriveerden de eerste acht rechercheurs, gisteren werden opnieuw tien politiemensen ingevlogen.

Politieonderzoeksleider Johan Schagen deed gisteren een speciale oproep aan alle bewoners van het eiland mee te zoeken en alle mogelijk nuttige informatie te melden.

Rob...Is it possible to block your phone #? Not sure if that works on international calls and I know it doesn't work with some businesses here in the US, or Unlisted ones don't.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:28 AM »

I'm calling the main number 011-599-717-8000 for the Bonaire police department and they will not answer.. .

someone must know where to find these people.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

I'm calling the main number 011-599-717-8000 for the Bonaire police department and they will not answer.. .

someone must know where to find these people.

Rob...what about the newspapers...I think all our Dutch friends are sleeping!
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 10:20:50 AM »

Police have started a big search for 24-year-old Marlies Elizabeth van der Kouwe. She was pulled from her bike at 2:30 AM Saturday night/Sunday morning by a man who took her away on a dark colored motorcycle

The man was wearing dark clothes and was between 170cm and 180cm tall. This happened on Kaya Gobernador Debrot by the WEB installation. He disappeared to the east.

Police Chief John Schagen said this in a Monday evening press conference with Governor Herbert Domacasse and Justice officer David van Delft.

The search is being assisted by the Netherlands Antilles Coast Guard, who are providing aircraft to assist in the search. The plane flew search missions Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

Schagen has enlisted the help of the Netherlands Antilles RST (not sure ... I think that's a search and rescue team). "The team will search the whole day through", he said.

Van der Kouwe was born in Curacao in 1984. She is 5'4", blonde, with blue eyes. Her parents were informed yesterday evening (Netherlands time).

Anyone that saw anything should call 717-8555 or 911.

http://www.bonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/36/377157.html?1222220594

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »

Police have started a big search for 24-year-old Marlies Elizabeth van der Kouwe. She was pulled from her bike at 2:30 AM Saturday night/Sunday morning by a man who took her away on a dark colored motorcycle

The man was wearing dark clothes and was between 170cm and 180cm tall. This happened on Kaya Gobernador Debrot by the WEB installation. He disappeared to the east.

Police Chief John Schagen said this in a Monday evening press conference with Governor Herbert Domacasse and Justice officer David van Delft.

The search is being assisted by the Netherlands Antilles Coast Guard, who are providing aircraft to assist in the search. The plane flew search missions Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

Schagen has enlisted the help of the Netherlands Antilles RST (not sure ... I think that's a search and rescue team). "The team will search the whole day through", he said.

Van der Kouwe was born in Curacao in 1984. She is 5'4", blonde, with blue eyes. Her parents were informed yesterday evening (Netherlands time).

Anyone that saw anything should call 717-8555 or 911.

http://www.bonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/36/377157.html?1222220594

possible PD  Use the scrolbar 

close up

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 10:32:18 AM »

Bonaire

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »

Here's what I know so far... her parents arrived last night and dealing with these people is like pulling teeth.

I have the someone in tourism helping me find her parents right now. He seems like a nice guy... his name is Robert, so he can't be all bad. 

The polis chief is supposed to call me back in ten minutes.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Here's what I know so far... her parents arrived last night and dealing with these people is like pulling teeth.

I have the someone in tourism helping me find her parents right now. He seems like a nice guy... his name is Robert, so he can't be all bad. 

That sounds promising...Good Luck Rob!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »

That sounds promising...Good Luck Rob!

Mum,
Hopefully I can track down her parents by dinner time.

+++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.