April 19, 2024, 09:22:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323594 times)
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: October 13, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »

Johan, the scubaboard discussion on Marlies' disappearance is very informative, thank you for bringing it. I found the forum by typing in Harmoni in the search bar on the scubaboard site.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #381 on: October 13, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »

Mother Ryan: He says nothing
KRALENDIJK - The mother of Ryan (27) and Vincent (37) P., suspected of the abduction of Marlies van der Kouw, said Monday that they do not know on what grounds her eldest son Vincent was arrested. Sunday morning was, he was picked up by police at the house of his mother, where Vincent live.

Mother and son were still sleeping. 'The police would call me but I have heard nothing about Vincent. Ryan, I have a half week ago last seen at the police station. He says nothing''says the mother. 'And my car I have still not returned. Who has three weeks ago the police seized.''

Vincent had at the time of his arrest does not work. He was protected by his uncle, but it was dismissed because he wanted to leave us when his brother Ryan was arrested.

The arrest of Ryan is Friday for the second time in eight days. This week the court must decide whether the Commissioner-for re-arrest is extended. The lawyers of Ryan and Vincent give no comment.

dutch
Moeder Ryan: Hij zegt niets
KRALENDIJK - De moeder van Ryan (27) en Vincent (37) P., verdachten van de ontvoering van Marlies van der Kouwe, zei maandag dat ze niet weet op welke gronden haar oudste zoon Vincent is opgepakt. Zondagochtend werd werd hij door de politie opgehaald bij het huis van zijn moeder, waar Vincent ook woont.

Moeder en zoon lagen nog te slapen. ,,De politie zou mij bellen maar ik heb nog niks gehoord over Vincent. Ryan heb ik anderhalve week geleden voor het laatst gezien op het politiebureau. Hij zegt niks'', aldus de moeder. ,,En mijn auto heb ik ook nog steeds niet terug. Die heeft de politie drie weken geleden in beslag genomen.''

Vincent had op het moment van zijn arrestatie geen werk. Hij was beveiliger bij zijn oom, maar werd daar ontslagen omdat hij vakantiedagen wilde opnemen toen zijn broer Ryan werd opgepakt.

Het voorarrest van Ryan is vrijdag voor de tweede keer met acht dagen verlengd. Deze week moet de rechter-commissaris beslissen of het voorarrest opnieuw wordt verlengd. De advocaten van Ryan en Vincent geven geen commentaar.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #382 on: October 13, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »

He says nothing said his mother
iv heard that before !!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: October 13, 2008, 01:32:26 PM »

Amen on that, Johan
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: October 13, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »

He says nothing said his mother
iv heard that before !!!!

Niet verwonderlijk dat hij NIETS zegt. Is toch simpelweg het advies van zijn advokaat.

Sorry voor deze zin in het nederlands, weet het zo gauw niet in het engels
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: October 13, 2008, 02:13:07 PM »

Dat is OK Natalfan, net blij dat je hier bent.
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: October 13, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

Dat is OK Natalfan, net blij dat je hier bent.

Zolang iemand zich beroept op zijn of haar ZWIJGRECHT zijn dit bijna hopeloze zaken/
Er zal eerst iets van Marlies gevonden moeten worden helaas.
Zie Wikipedia----- zwijgrecht.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #387 on: October 13, 2008, 03:03:42 PM »

Jeetje allemaal nederlanders hier LOL

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: October 13, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »

Ja Johan en nog.....blond......ook LOL
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »

Life course vd Kouwe .

After the euphoria of the diploma in 1975 had died out, that same year, I started to study medicine at the University of Ghent, in the company of other Roel Gees and Sin.

The preclinical years went fairly smoothly. Actually, I know about that time not much more.

In 1981, I was so happy to be able to go to Curacao for the co-assistantships. Since I learned Lily, my first (ex) wife, know.

In 1982 I won the artsexamen and could move immediately to Bonaire, for 3 years where I had been given an appointment as a government doctor. This was a great time. Regarding the performance of my box I had better not wish: an outpatient clinic in a village, a fully equipped hospital, a retirement home: all under the care of a total of 5 doctors.

Meanwhile, I was married and had 2 children. The second was born 4 weeks before we return to the Netherlands remigreerden. The government had asked me for another three years to draw, but I now had a place in the GP training in Groningen obtained. We expect that this is the group with the last one-year training would be. (Now that three!) Because I was already feeling a lot of experience obtained seemed to have a longer training a little too exaggerated. Hence the decision to return to the Netherlands. I ended up training in those two practices done in South Melbourne.

In 1987, I was really general. I was lucky because I was immediately given a place in a pharmacy practice in laying Bergentheim (Overijssel).

It was getting used to his doctor in the Netherlands. Especially in the beginning, I had the feeling things out of your hands to show that I previously had to handle all themselves. However, I had a pleasant time in Overijssel. My third child was born there.

Meanwhile got separated and I learned my current wife Yvonne know which doctor was in Assen. Inevitably, the moment that we decided to go live in Assen. I gave in practice and Bergentheim am-disease physician in 1997 to become the Public Health Service in Emmen, initially in a full relationship.

Since one year I do that work, however, part-time work and the rest of the time in practice together with Yvonne, with whom I am now married and a child got. Indeed, the fourth so!

As a hobby, I work alongside a study done IT (AMBI) and keep me busy with a project on information systems in cooperation with the Department of Medical Informatics of the Erasmus University Rotterdam.

=============================================
Levensloop

Nadat de euforie van het diplomahalen in 1975 was weggeëbd, ben ik dat zelfde jaar begonnen met de studie geneeskunde aan de RUG, in gezelschap overigens van Roel en Geessien.

De preklinische jaren verliepen redelijk vlot. Eigenlijk weet ik over die tijd niet zoveel meer.

In 1981 was ik zo gelukkig om naar Curaçao te kunnen gaan voor de co-assistentschappen. Daar leerde ik Lily, mijn eerste (ex)vrouw, kennen.

In 1982 haalde ik het artsexamen en kon meteen verhuizen naar Bonaire, waar ik voor 3 jaar een aanstelling had gekregen als gouvernementsarts. Dit was een geweldige tijd. Wat betreft de uitoefening van mijn vak had ik niet beter kunnen wensen: een polikliniek in een dorpje, een volledig geoutilleerd ziekenhuis, een bejaardenhuis: allemaal onder de hoede van in totaal 5 artsen.

Inmiddels was ik getrouwd en had 2 kinderen gekregen. De tweede werd geboren 4 weken voordat we weer naar Nederland remigreerden. Het gouvernement had me gevraagd nog eens voor drie jaar bij te tekenen, maar ik had inmiddels een plaats bij de huisartsenopleiding in Groningen verkregen. Men verwachtte dat dit de groep met de laatste éénjarige opleiding zou zijn. (Nu is die driejarig!) Omdat ik het gevoel had toch al redelijk wat ervaring verkregen te hebben leek een meerjarige opleiding toch wel erg overdreven. Vandaar het besluit terug te keren naar Nederland. Uiteindelijk heb ik die opleiding in twee praktijken gedaan in Zuidoost Drenthe.

In 1987 was ik dan echt huisarts. Ik had geluk, want ik kon direct een plaats krijgen in een apotheekhoudende praktijk in Bergentheim (Overijssel).

Het was wel wennen huisarts te zijn in Nederland. Zeker in het begin had ik het gevoel zaken uit handen te moeten geven die ik vroeger zelf allemaal moest afhandelen. Toch heb ik een plezierige tijd gehad in Overijssel. Mijn derde kind werd daar geboren.

Inmiddels raakte ik gescheiden en leerde mijn huidige vrouw Yvonne kennen, die huisarts was in Assen. Onvermijdelijk kwam het moment dat we besloten samen te gaan wonen in Assen. Ik gaf de praktijk in Bergentheim op en ben in 1997 infectieziekte-arts bij de GGD in Emmen geworden, aanvankelijk in een volledige betrekking.

Sinds een jaar doe ik dat werk echter part-time en werk de rest van de tijd weer in de huisartsenpraktijk samen met Yvonne, met wie ik inmiddels getrouwd ben en een kind heb gekregen. Inderdaad, de vierde dus!

Als hobby heb ik naast het werk een studie informatica gedaan (AMBI) en houd me bezig met een project over informatiesystemen in samenwerking met de afdeling Medische Informatica van de Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

are you related or family of Marlies ?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: October 13, 2008, 04:37:04 PM »

AES, Rob, and Johan - thank you so much for all that you are doing.  I wonder if we should expect a visit from Shango or Simian in a few days.  The disappearance of these girls in ABCs is deplorable.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: October 13, 2008, 04:59:34 PM »

Maybe we should try to reach Marlies's mother.

Has there been anymore talk about the guy they arrested for the attempted kidnapping of the eight yr. old daughter of  the drug dealer?  I really think he did get a ransom phone call. 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: October 13, 2008, 05:53:21 PM »

are you related or family of Marlies ?

LOL Johan, Natalfan een familielid van Marlies

never lift the pressure of evil island
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »

Ik heb net gebruikt google vertaler, Natalfan. Het is een hoop werk te kopiëren en te plakken om te spreken Nederlands, lol! Maar interessant

English - I just used google translator, Natalfan. It is a lot of work to copy and paste to speak Dutch, lol! But interesting

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2008, 07:11:46 PM »

AES, Rob, and Johan - thank you so much for all that you are doing.  I wonder if we should expect a visit from Shango or Simian in a few days.  The disappearance of these girls in ABCs is deplorable.
[/b]

Yes it is.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

Has there been anymore talk about the guy they arrested for the attempted kidnapping of the eight yr. old daughter of  the drug dealer?  I really think he did get a ransom phone call. 

Buckeye, just wanted to let you know that I have tried reaching Marlies' mother (Lily). No response. I have her email address.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »

I agree, Buckeye, it would be great to reach Marlies' mother.

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2008, 12:19:21 AM »

Wow, Rob, great work getting Lily's email!! Why the silence, I wonder? It is sad.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2008, 02:57:48 AM »

Leusden shocked by the kidnapping Marlies
By HELEN DE BRUIJN and Jannes Bijlsma
Leusden - Residents of the district Leusdense Tobacco Alley anxious to see many parallels between the Holloway case and those of their disappeared this weekend plaatsgenote Marlies van der Kouw (24).
Not everyone in the neighborhood knows her, but all everyone is shocked.

Marlies departed late August for a semester to Bonaire, to respond to a pharmacy placement. In the night from Saturday to Sunday they disappeared. An eyewitness saw how she and her bike was towed on a motorized bicycle was removed. A large-scale search in the Antillean island so far yielded nothing. However, her bike and slippers found. Lily Wadners mother and father Jan Willem van der Kouw have now traveled to Bonaire.

Lithgow is in the news very closely monitored. Miranda van der Berg neighbor in the street Hank The huge fright when they Jorieke 'picture on television recognized. She went directly to see her neighbors, but at that moment everything was dark, so she says. 'Her mother, I know well, Marlies itself something less. She came on maternity visit in August when I was like.''She thought directly to the Holloway case. ,, I saw the report Tuesday by Peter R. de Vries on that case. That was bad, but now it is very close.''

Van der Berg knows that the Marlies for her departure to Bonaire has not been easy in the Netherlands. , "They lived the last half back to her mother. This six months they lived together. That relationship came up.''

The ex-friend does not respond to the disappearance. ,, I have agreed with the family that we do not act out, so I do not.''At the house on The Hank does anyone open. Even at camp in Gort pharmacy Bieze nobody wants to talk. Marlies worked there before they moved to Bonaire.

A number Leusden Aren Marlies knows precisely its work at the pharmacy, as the branch holds clothing Witteveen in Hamershof mall. ,, I thought, this can not be true? What is there in hell happened with that girl?''

Also at the Albert Heijn Marlies is known. Here she worked for several years. A former colleague remembers her as a kind and cheerful girl. ,, When she worked here she was always willing to help people and made a chat with everyone. I also know that they really step out and keep. I am heartbroken.''From the nightlife hairdresser knows Lisanne Rietveld (20) hair. 'She seems nice and cozy. This takes me dearly.''

Petra also wines in a vegetable farmer in the village works, is very concerned about Marlies, though she knows her. ,, When I was her age, I cycled quiet night of Kasur to Amersfoort. Now I'm older you realize that this was very stupid. And all that at times you hear something like that.''

Mayor Jan Broekhuis is still active as an ******* than a week and had already handle such a large family tragedy in his new town to make. He has still had no contact with Marlies' mother. ,, For I just stagnant. I can at this distance still doing nothing.''

====================
Leusden geschokt door ontvoering Marlies
Door HELEEN DE BRUIJN en JANNES BIJLSMA
LEUSDEN - Bewoners van de Leusdense wijk Tabaksteeg zien angstig veel paralellen tussen de zaak Holloway en die van hun dit weekend verdwenen plaatsgenote Marlies van der Kouwe (24).
Niet iedereen in de wijk kent haar, maar stuk voor stuk is iedereen geschokt.

Marlies vertrok eind augustus voor een halfjaar naar Bonaire, om daar bij een apotheek stage te lopen. In de nacht van zaterdag op zondag verdween ze. Een ooggetuige zag hoe ze van haar fiets werd getrokken en op een gemotoriseerde tweewieler werd weggevoerd. Een grootscheepse zoekactie op het Antilliaanse eiland leverde tot op heden niets op. Wel zijn haar fiets en slippers teruggevonden. Moeder Lily Wadners en vader Jan Willem van der Kouwe zijn inmiddels naar Bonaire gereisd.

In Leusden wordt het nieuws op de voet gevolgd. Buurvrouw Miranda van der Berg in de straat De Hank schrok enorm toen ze Marlies’ foto op televisie herkende. Ze ging direct kijken bij haar buren, maar daar was op dat moment alles donker, zo zegt ze. ,,Haar moeder ken ik goed, Marlies zelf iets minder. Ze kwam wel op kraamvisite toen ik in augustus was bevallen.’’ Ze dacht direct aan de zaak Holloway. ,,Ik zag dinsdagavond de reportage van Peter R. de Vries over die zaak. Dat was erg, maar nu komt het wel erg dichtbij.’’

Van der Berg weet dat Marlies het voor haar vertrek naar Bonaire niet makkelijk heeft gehad in Nederland. ,,Ze woonde het laatste halfjaar weer bij haar moeder. Daarvoor woonde ze zes maanden samen. Die relatie liep stuk.’’

De ex-vriend wil niet reageren op de verdwijning. ,,Ik heb met de familie afgesproken dat we niet naar buiten treden, dus doe ik dat niet.’’ Bij het huis aan De Hank doet ook niemand open. Ook bij apotheek Biezekamp in Leusden wil niemand praten. Daar werkte Marlies voordat ze naar Bonaire vertrok.

Een aantal Leusdenaren kent Marlies juist van haar werk bij de apotheek, zoals de filiaalhoudster van kledingzaak Witteveen in winkelcentrum Hamershof. ,,Ik dacht: dit kan toch niet waar zijn? Wat is er in hemelsnaam met dat meisje gebeurd?’’

Ook bij de Albert Heijn is Marlies bekend. Hier werkte ze enige jaren. Een oud-collega herinnert zich haar als een aardige en vrolijke meid. ,,Toen ze hier werkte was ze altijd bereid mensen te helpen en maakte met iedereen een babbeltje. Ik weet ook dat ze erg van stappen en uitgaan houdt. Ik ben hier kapot van.’’ Van het uitgaansleven kent kapster Lisanne Rietveld (20) haar. ,,Ze lijkt me aardig en gezellig. Dit grijpt me erg aan.’’

Ook Petra Wijnen die bij een groenteboer in het dorp werkt, is erg bezorgd over Marlies, al kent ze haar niet. ,,Toen ik haar leeftijd had, fietste ik ook rustig ’s nachts van Leusden naar Amersfoort. Nu ik wat ouder ben realiseer je je dat dit heel dom was. En helemaal op momenten dat je zoiets hoort.’’

Burgemeester Jan Broekhuis is nog geen week actief als waarnemer en krijgt nu al met zo’n groot familiedrama in zijn nieuwe gemeente te maken. Hij heeft echter nog geen contact gehad met Marlies’ moeder. ,,Voorlopig maak ik even pas op de plaats. Ik kan op deze afstand toch niks doen.’’

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.