April 28, 2024, 02:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 323829 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #560 on: October 21, 2008, 07:11:22 PM »

Breaking news!

Just on the radio, minutes ago.

Forensic research on the body of Marlies in the Netherlands couldn’t prove any involvement of Ryan P. with the death of Marlies. He is probably innocent. Main suspect is now Kenneth E.M., who was arrested yesterday. Police expects more persons to be arrested soon. They also said Marlies wasn’t killed at or near the place where she was kidnapped, and also not at the place where (most parts of her) were buried. They are searching in several houses where they think she was kept in capture, and/or has been killed.
These new circumstances give again some light to the idea that she was kidnapped while the kidnappers thought she was the daughter of Wout van Kouwen, the well-known “criminal” and informant of Justice, that lives temporary on the island. Criminals from a Yugoslavian gang in Holland do have to pick a bone with him. The 17-year-old daughter of van Kouwen worked at Karel’s Beach Bar, and is also blonde. Which means Marlies was kidnapped by accident. Ryan P. knew Marlies, as he also has confessed, and as was shown on the surveillance-cameras of Karel’s Beach Bar, so he could not have made that mistake.

The place where Marlies was buried is now a kind of memorial, where locals bring flowers.

Yesterday evening a religious service was held in the catholic church in Playa, to memorize Marlies. This service was organised (I am not sure) by the owners of the Botika (Pharmacy) where Marlies worked. The parents of Marlies were expected there too, but the people (psychologists) that take care of them seem to have advised to not go there. Not much publicity was given to this service, we heard of it, when he service was almost over, otherwise we would have gone there. Some 100 people attended the service. I don’t think this was the remembrance service that is planned for this week.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/abc-islands/254160-kidnapping-bonaire-10.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: October 22, 2008, 12:55:57 AM »

Thank you so much Johan for the breaking news, I was afraid that it was tied into the mix up with the other girl, as it was initially considered, this is just amazing and how terribly sad, and WHY was her body taken apart, my Lord. What a terrible, terrible tragedy. I had hoped Marlies was being held captive. I wish they had held her longer and let her be. My deepest blessings and sympathies to her family.   
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: October 22, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

Breaking news!

Forensic research on the body of Marlies in the Netherlands couldn’t prove any involvement of Ryan P. with the death of Marlies. He is probably innocent. Main suspect is now Kenneth E.M., who was arrested yesterday. Police expects more persons to be arrested soon. They also said Marlies wasn’t killed at or near the place where she was kidnapped, and also not at the place where (most parts of her) were buried. They are searching in several houses where they think she was kept in capture, and/or has been killed.
These new circumstances give again some light to the idea that she was kidnapped while the kidnappers thought she was the daughter of Wout van Kouwen, the well-known “criminal” and informant of Justice, that lives temporary on the island. Criminals from a Yugoslavian gang in Holland do have to pick a bone with him. The 17-year-old daughter of van Kouwen worked at Karel’s Beach Bar, and is also blonde. Which means Marlies was kidnapped by accident. Ryan P. knew Marlies, as he also has confessed, and as was shown on the surveillance-cameras of Karel’s Beach Bar, so he could not have made that mistake.

The place where Marlies was buried is now a kind of memorial, where locals bring flowers.

Yesterday evening a religious service was held in the catholic church in Playa, to memorize Marlies. This service was organised (I am not sure) by the owners of the Botika (Pharmacy) where Marlies worked. The parents of Marlies were expected there too, but the people (psychologists) that take care of them seem to have advised to not go there. Not much publicity was given to this service, we heard of it, when he service was almost over, otherwise we would have gone there. Some 100 people attended the service. I don’t think this was the remembrance service that is planned for this week.

Toch weer niet die tunnelvisie he
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #563 on: October 22, 2008, 09:08:31 AM »

Breaking news!

you hit the nail on the head 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: October 22, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »

Breaking news!

you hit the nail on the head 

I said it earlier on. Schagen is known for that in Holland.
Van der Kouwen in Holland didn't get a telephonecall about randsome money he said. duuuuuh.
I believe that some people never learn their lesson.
How many times has this to happen again and again and again?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #565 on: October 22, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

Schagen is known for that in Holland?

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: October 22, 2008, 09:57:59 AM »

Schagen is known for that in Holland?

Johan-----> http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/10/gepromoveerd-na.html
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #567 on: October 22, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »

ja had dit ook al gelezen
Lancee werd uiteindelijk volledig gerehabiliteerd en kreeg 1,2 miljoen schadevergoeding van de Staat. Iedereen was het erover eens dat hem groot onrecht was aangedaan. Echter niet John Schagen, die volhield dat Lancee wel schuldig was en om nieuw onderzoek vroeg. De toenmalige rijksrechercheur werd er door zijn hoogste bazen bij justitie stevig voor op de vingers getikt

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 22, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »

ja had dit ook al gelezen
Lancee werd uiteindelijk volledig gerehabiliteerd en kreeg 1,2 miljoen schadevergoeding van de Staat. Iedereen was het erover eens dat hem groot onrecht was aangedaan. Echter niet John Schagen, die volhield dat Lancee wel schuldig was en om nieuw onderzoek vroeg. De toenmalige rijksrechercheur werd er door zijn hoogste bazen bij justitie stevig voor op de vingers getikt
ik bedoel maar LOL
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #569 on: October 22, 2008, 10:27:35 AM »

breaking news

News from Bonaire
On the local TV-station, we heard this morning that Ryan Pietersz, the first suspect has confessed he has killed Marlies.
Under these circumstances this is good news.
Nothing else is known at the moment. No details, no reason why, a.s.o.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2008, 10:46:20 AM »

KRALENDIJK - strangulation
Ryan P. has announced that he killed Marlies van der Kouwe on Bonaire .

That has his mother said Wednesday. P. the bag of Van der Kouwe have to steal. When he was the victim in a struggle and it landed him in the throat grip, he killed  her.

The mother of Ryan spoke Tuesday with her son. He would have said that he Van der Kouwe strangled her on the spot where he pulled her off the bike. Then he has her with a moped body transported to the place where it was found late last week.

According to the mother of Ryan regret what happened.

Ryan Pieters

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2008, 10:50:43 AM »

breaking news

News from Bonaire
On the local TV-station, we heard this morning that Ryan Pietersz, the first suspect has confessed he has killed Marlies.
Under these circumstances this is good news.
Nothing else is known at the moment. No details, no reason why, a.s.o.

his mother says, his mother says and now i wait for a pressconference
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »

AMSTERDAM -
This Thursday a memorial service followed by a silent march will be held on Bonaire in remembrance of Marlies van der Kouwe. During the service –that is organized by the parents and relatives of the 24-year old pharmacy assistant- both the parents and other invitees will speech. The police announced this Tuesday night.
The silent march will end on the spot where the body of Marlies was found last week. The family calls upon everyone to attend the service and the silent march.

Additional note:
The service will take place in the youth center "Jong Bonaire" (Kaya Libertador Simon Bolivar 16), and will start at 5.30 pm in the afternoon (local time).

Flowers
Earlier the parents stated that they highly appreciate the inhabitants leaving flowers at the finding place of their daughter.
The forensic investigation on the body of Marlies is in full progress. Tuesday it was announced that the body of Marlies would be transported back to the Netherlands in the days to follow. In the Netherlands, the Dutch Forensic Institute will examine the last week found body. It is not known on what day the remains of Marlies will be transported back to the Netherlands.

Marlies vd Kouwe

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: October 22, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

so did he confess and there is NO forensic evidence or HERE WE GO AGAIN?

Still not explained is why four others are arrested and their alleged roles.

So far - I'm not convinced of anything.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:55 AM »

I agree. let's see what he says at the court
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #575 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »

He tried to steal her bag, do you believe that?
I don't 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »

also not explained is the alleged role of the Yugoslavian Mafia. These guys don't look like they are Yugoslavians... no way now how.

did they kidnap the wrong person or is this separate?

the main problem here is they contradict themselves so often that reasonable people are left with more questions then answers.

I don't believe the polis at all. They lie. I know because I have spoken to them.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: October 22, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »

I agree. let's see what he says at the court

closed door - you will not know.. sorry Natalfan.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: October 22, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »

He tried to steal her bag, do you believe that?
I don't 

Here's what I get so far, and maybe I'm wrong.

Rayan was at the same bar and drank Black Label. They have him on film, and he can not deny that.

Other than that - I don't know what is true and what is false.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #579 on: October 22, 2008, 11:01:41 AM »

The story of the Yugo-gang is probably a rumour.
 It is definately strange that the forensic research didn't give positive identification for Ryan. But who knows what games are played by the police, to get a confession, ? At least they got one !!
Pieters is back in the bon futuro

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.