April 19, 2024, 03:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Did Caysee Manipulate her Familie's emotions?
Hid baby in trunk while sedated? - 0 (0%)
Overdosed baby while sedated in trunk? - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony  (Read 6083 times)
dmichette
Scared Monkey

« on: September 25, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »

Isn't is strange that Cindy Anthony made a statement to Caysee's friend Brittany that she didn't care if Caysee had to spend the rest of her life behind bars as long as she got Caylee back, but now she is doing all she can to support Caysee?  What changed her mind?  Maybe she knows Caylee is dead; maybe Caysee manipulated Cindy Anthony into feeling responsible since she's the one who confronted Caysee about the money she stole.  Isn't it the stolen money that lead to Caysee's leaving the house?  Wasn't it Cindy Anthony who confronted Caysee about being an unfit parent?  Could Caysee have blamed Cindy's constant criticism to be the cause of all of Caysee's actions?  

In regard to the chloroform searches, were these searches done prior to Caysee's moving out or after?  I think Caysee realized she no longer had the free live-in babysitters that her parents provided and felt trapped.  I think she began looking for chloroform to put the baby out while she partied.  I think she kept her in a state of "slumber" so she could go play without the need of a babysitter and to keep Caylee hidden from the public while locked in the trunk, out of sight and quiet.  I think she overdosed the child, and left her in the trunk until she could figure out how to dispose of her.  I think she borrowed the shovel to try to bury her, and decided that wouldn't work.  I think she may have taken her body to the allegators or, possibly attempted to burn her remains with the gasoline she stole.  

I think someone needs to sit with Caysee and tell her how that little baby's heart no longer beats, and her little lungs no longer breath because of her.  She needs to be reminded every day of the stillness she caused that little body.  She needs to know the permanence of what she has done to that little person who's never had a political thought or performed a malicious act.  Just a little body who was just learning the smell of crayons and patten leather shoes.  She was a little person who was just learning the bewilderment of twinkling lights at Christmastime and the awe of being.  How can she live with herself?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »

Isn't is strange that Cindy Anthony made a statement to Caysee's friend Brittany that she didn't care if Caysee had to spend the rest of her life behind bars as long as she got Caylee back, but now she is doing all she can to support Caysee?  What changed her mind?  Maybe she knows Caylee is dead; maybe Caysee manipulated Cindy Anthony into feeling responsible since she's the one who confronted Caysee about the money she stole.  Isn't it the stolen money that lead to Caysee's leaving the house?  Wasn't it Cindy Anthony who confronted Caysee about being an unfit parent?  Could Caysee have blamed Cindy's constant criticism to be the cause of all of Caysee's actions?  

In regard to the chloroform searches, were these searches done prior to Caysee's moving out or after?  I think Caysee realized she no longer had the free live-in babysitters that her parents provided and felt trapped.  I think she began looking for chloroform to put the baby out while she partied.  I think she kept her in a state of "slumber" so she could go play without the need of a babysitter and to keep Caylee hidden from the public while locked in the trunk, out of sight and quiet.  I think she overdosed the child, and left her in the trunk until she could figure out how to dispose of her.  I think she borrowed the shovel to try to bury her, and decided that wouldn't work.  I think she may have taken her body to the allegators or, possibly attempted to burn her remains with the gasoline she stole.  

I think someone needs to sit with Caysee and tell her how that little baby's heart no longer beats, and her little lungs no longer breath because of her.  She needs to be reminded every day of the stillness she caused that little body.  She needs to know the permanence of what she has done to that little person who's never had a political thought or performed a malicious act.  Just a little body who was just learning the smell of crayons and patten leather shoes.  She was a little person who was just learning the bewilderment of twinkling lights at Christmastime and the awe of being.  How can she live with herself?

Welcome to our forum....your post is a good one......please join the discussion on the current discussion thread...#30, now, but it may be #31 when you log back on.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.