April 24, 2024, 07:41:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346859 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:58 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »
|Report Abuse |#42 1 min ago
sandra, on September 26th, 2008 at 9:43 am Said:

Hey folks I’m in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »

Not that we ever thought this "telling the truth" chick was for real about this sighting at the Orlando airport.. but I'm reading the interview with a Karen person from the nursing home. She said that she asked Caylee what her name was, and Caylee blushed.. obviously shy. So my first thought it about how this lady at the airport states that Caylee said her entire name right off the bat- yeah ok..   

My other thought about that..  I was reading Chris Stultz' interview, and he said that he called Crimeline. He tried a few times, UNTIL he got through.  Unlike that lady at the airport who claims she called (once, probably) and couldn't get through.. called a different number, couldn't get through.. so she just called Cindy. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: September 27, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

Hey folks I’m in Orlando for the weekend so I thought I would do some snooping around. This morning as my friend who lives her and I were going to go by amscot we had to pass the garbage dump and like the heavens opening up there must be 10 different types of official cars,big trucks,crime scene vans at one corner they are directing the garbage trucks to a different area so somethings up. I will keep you posted

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: September 27, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »

More Audio Recordings

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

* Amy Huizenga
    * Ricardo Morales
    * Brian Burner
    * Troy Brown
    * Brittany Schieber
    * George Anthony
    * Shirley Pleasea
    * Karen Angel
    * Anthony Lazaro
    * Jesse Grund Pt. 1
    * Jesse Grund Pt. 2
    * Lee Anthony

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: September 27, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »

Sure hope it is connected to Caylee. Then the murdering scank can go rot in jail where she belongs. She sickens me. Poor baby Caylee.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »

TonyL
Scared Monkey

Re: Questions for Tony L.
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 10:06:20 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This would be a whole lot easier with a few less liars. 

OK, so Casey WAS at home the night of June 15th.  Maybe George did see her and Caylee on the 16th?  So where does that leave us?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: September 27, 2008, 09:12:18 AM »

I definitly need a new username...

LMAO!!   

Poor thing...   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: September 27, 2008, 09:31:22 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

I sure hope they find Caylee's body; although,  it would break my heart to think she was put in the city dump.

Thanks Mrskub!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1288 on: September 27, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »

TonyL
Scared Monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so Casey WAS at home the night of June 15th.  Maybe George did see her and Caylee on the 16th?  So where does that leave us?

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: September 27, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »

I ran a check on all the "Eric Baker" names that have passed away. This is what I got:

Baker, Eric (Memoriam) -  BAKER Eric R. Its' been two years and it doesn't get any easier. I think of you daily, Buddy. "No Matter When - No  ....   More
Guest Book
Published in the Albany Times Union on 7/28/2008

Baker, Eric F. -  FLEMINGSBURG - Eric F. Baker, 18, son of Darin and Wyvetta Dalton Ridner died Thu from injuries sustained in auto accident. Services 1pm Tue,  ....   More
Published in the Lexington Herald-Leader on 5/6/2007
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric L. -  Eric Lee Baker, 24, died Thursday, August 30, 2007 at Western Wake Hospital in Cary, North Carolina. Eric was born in Elmhurst, IL. He  ....   More
Published in The News & ******* on 9/4/2007
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric L. -  CARY, N.C. - Eric Lee Baker, 24, died Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007, at Western Wake Hospital in Cary, N.C. Eric was born in Elmhurst,  ....   More
Published in The State Journal-Register on 9/1/2007
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric L. -  Eric L. Baker, 24, Cary, Aug. 30. Arrangements by Brown-Wynne Funeral Home, Maynard Road.  ....   More
Published in The News & ******* on 8/31/2007
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric Lamont -  Eric Lamont Baker, 33, a cook, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2002, in Fort Worth. Funeral: 11 a.m. Friday at Mount Horum Baptist Church.  ....   More
Published in the Star-Telegram on 11/21/2002
Archived Notice - $

Baker Sr., Eric P. -  BAKER ERIC P. Sr. of Oakford on Dec. 21, 2002 at the age of 53; beloved husband of Rita M. (Ritchie) Baker; devoted father  ....   More
Published in the Philadelphia Inquirer & Philadelphia Daily News on 12/24/2002
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric R. -  BALLSTON SPA/SARATOGA SPRINGS Eric R. Baker, 19, of Ballston Spa and Saratoga Springs, passed away suddenly Friday, July 28, 2006 as a result of an  ....   More
Published in the Albany Times Union from 7/30/2006 - 7/31/2006
Archived Notice - $

Baker, Eric Wilfred "Rick" -  Eric Wilfred "Rick" BAKER Age 59, died unexpectedly at his home on May 30, 2008. Eric is survived by his wife of 32 years, Darlene,  ....   More
Published in print from 6/5/2008 - 6/7/2008

http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderResults&FirstName=eric&LastName=baker

Looks to me like the two I bolded may have some connection. The first one is an anniversary memorial to the second one, which is the death notice. 7/28/06. Caylee's birthday is August 9th 2005.

Trying to catch up Morning Monkeys~

~IIRC the Police Report said his full name is Eric James Baker~ That would make his middle initial J..~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: September 27, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »

and didn't Cindy say the 15th was the only day she ever called Casey and told her to bring Caylee back home? So maybe the visit to Cindy's dad, the fight at home, Casey and Caylee leave and Cindy calls them back. They spend the night at home on the 15th. George sees them leave on the 16th. Casey just waits it out until George leaves for work and then comes back home. Then X? happens to Caylee. Casey puts her body in the playhouse for a couple of days then comes back and puts her in her trunk. She rides around with the body in the trunk for several days, maybe planning to burn the body and maybe the car, thus the gas cans. The smell gets to be too much and she dumps the baby in a dumpster and abandons the car. ???

I'm not sure, but wouldn't that have been July 15th when she was trying to get Casey to come home? Just before she discovered Caylee went missing? Or am I confused?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

Which guy is Sean Daly again!!  Too many men and not enough brain cells left!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: September 27, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »

TonyL
Scared Monkey

Well George could NOT have seen Caylee unless he was watching her, at his house ,while Cindy got casey at Tony's on the 15th of July.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1293 on: September 27, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »

Good morning, I am new here. Has anyone been able to get GA interview to play? It will not play for me.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: September 27, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »

I have been really sick and know I am so behind!!   What did Tony and Clint have to say!   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 27, 2008, 09:45:44 AM »

Good morning, I am new here. Has anyone been able to get GA interview to play? It will not play for me.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: September 27, 2008, 09:46:46 AM »

Welcome Searching!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: September 27, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »

Hi guys.  I can't hear this morning so you all have to write in all caps.  So is the consensus that Casey killled Caylee on purpose??  I will never get caught up until I get home.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1298 on: September 27, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »

I'm not sure, but wouldn't that have been July 15th when she was trying to get Casey to come home? Just before she discovered Caylee went missing? Or am I confused?

No, You are not confused, I was just going to say the same thing. That is why Police were called,KC would not/could not produce Caylee when told to do so.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1299 on: September 27, 2008, 09:48:20 AM »

From Topix:

Reply »

I sure hope they find Caylee's body; although,  it would break my heart to think she was put in the city dump.

Thanks Mrskub!

Me too. But if we look at Casey's actions/attitudes we see prefers the "easy" way out or what she perceives as the easy way out. No job - it's easier to mooch/steal from mom and other family and friends. No real relationship - commitment is hard work. It was easier to play the field and have a back-up man or two just in case she needed one. No college education - It was easier to say she was a student or had earned a certificate or degree than to actually do so. No commitment to raising Caylee - she let mom and dad pick up her slack and lived her life basically as if she had no child. She thought it was mom and dad's "job" to care and provide for Caylee not her own. She seems resentful as hell anytime she had to do anything for Caylee (AKA "Little Snothead" Casey's words not mine) that interrupted her own agenda of texting, chatting, instant messaging, and partying.

So do we see this girl trudging off into the woods to dispose of Caylee's body or just tossing her into the dumpster and moving right on along with her oh so important agenda?  Maybe Padilla's female employee gave LE an idea of which dumpster the body was placed in and now they are looking in a specific location at the dump.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.