March 28, 2024, 05:14:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345727 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

Good Morning!!  I see we are in a new cage.....so if this has been posted already..please disregard.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

I can't get any audio on WESH videos. Fine on others. Is anyone else having this problem?

mrs...I am not having any problems...just the SM popups are driving me crazy this morning

No pop ups with Opera

http://www.opera.com/download/

Much better Tomm Yes no Pop ups but No spell check
 between my long real nails  and no spell check you guys are in for a treat 

I am sure there is a plug in, but I switched to Google Chrome for a while but it is a CPU pig
Your CPU runs at 100% all of the time.

Long nails....... I will be good.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2008, 12:15:14 PM »

This girl has a twisted sense of humor.  She is very dangerous to everyone IMO.  How could she have passed a Psycho evaluation?

According to Dr. Robert Hare in his book "Without Conscience", the ability to feel empathy is tied to the ability to feel real love since empathy is a prerequisite for love. Thankfully, only a small number of sociopaths will ever commit a crime; the vast majority of them will show their lack of empathy by bleeding people of their possessions and savings, doing and taking what they want, neglecting the physical and emotional welfare of their families or engaging in an unending series of casual sexual relationships.(Hare p45).

Sociopaths do not have the ability to experience emotion and do not form real attachments to people and places. Without the ability to form real emotional attachments, sociopaths do not have any sense of obligation-no moral obligation or financial obligation. They view people as objects that can be exploited and manipulated. "A sociopath is someone who 'fails to conform to social norms'; or who is 'never monogamous' or who 'fails to honor financial obligations' for the straightforward reason that an obligation of any kind is something one feels toward beings, or toward a group of beings, who matter emotionally. And to a sociopath, we simply do not matter". (Dr. Stout p126)

I learned that sociopaths learn to imitate the behavior of others so they can appear to be normal. The appearance of normalcy is important to sociopaths and can result from their level of intelligence, their family background, their professional or social standing and their social skills.

Lying is second nature to sociopaths. In 'Without Conscience', Dr. Hare says that "lying, deceiving and manipulation are natural talents for psychopaths. When caught in a lie or challenged by the truth, they are seldom perplexed or embarrassed - they simply change their stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. The results are a series of contradictory statements and a thoroughly confused listener". Sociopaths will lie and cheat to deceive for money, power, control and sex. They seldom stick around to have their lies exposed; instead, they move on to a new neighborhood or city. The lying and deception, the manipulation and conning are pervasive.

I learned that sociopaths are impulsive and don't spend much time considering the consequences of their actions. According to Dr. Hare "the psychopath carries out his evaluation of a situation - what he will get out of it and at what costs - without the usual anxieties, doubts and concerns about being humilitated, causing pain, sabotaging future plans..." These are the things that people of conscience struggle with when considering possible actions. Sociopaths know the rules but choose which ones to follow. "They have little resistance to temptation and their transgressions elicit no guilt" (Dr. Hare p76). Often times, sociopaths are protected from the consequences of their behavior by family members, friends and colleagues.

Socipaths are often glib when questioned about their behavior. They are famous for not answering the question asked them or they answer in a way to confuse the questioner. Their answers can often seem unresponsive to the question (Hare p139)

That is the best description for Casey I have heard so far.

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2008, 12:15:54 PM »

does anyone know WHO, if ANYONE is searching for Caylee?
it seems like all anyone is concerned w/ is what a bad person Casey is. 
I think the focus needs to be on finding Caylee!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »

From the computer forensic report:
A keyword search for "Zenaida" revealed Web pages indicating that a user
searched the Internet for that name on July 16, 2008. Those entries were
bookmarked under the "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" section of this report.

Yes, and on June 12th, she visited a myspace page for Zenaida.

Now THAT'S interesting - she was planning this cherade even before father's day?
HELP LINK WITH THAT INFO PLEASE PLEASE!TIA

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

under new docs .. the computer forensics one

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »

Cindy Anthony video link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:00 PM »

On 7/23/07, mark hawkins <haw*******@gmail.com >wrote: oh i can beleive i see it its amazing how cute shes gottin since te last
time i saw her shell be beautiful just like her mother .You have no idea how much ive missed talking to you. i care about you alot
and i hope that maybe this could be something and i only hope that i can be an amazing male role model for your daughter

Too bad he never got the chance. Sad
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:54:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »

In a Facebook conversation, Anthony said that "spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event." It's unclear who received the message.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

Also a short clip of cindy interview
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:55 PM »

Only Casey can help there, and she refuses.

There won't be much of Caylee to find at this point in time.

Too many square miles to search.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

I thought TES was coming back next week???

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »

..For real?  So you're saying unless Casey talks, we won't find Caylee??
how sad 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2008, 12:21:32 PM »

Rob, why do you think she strangled her? As opposed to some other method? And the WHY? because she was pissed at her mom??  I also wonder if she had been giving her Xanex regularly and overdosed?  Hell I don't know and I am fearful that the truth will never come out and that the only way Caylee will ever be  found is someone accidentally finds her remains....I just can't get my mind around driving around with your dead child....my mind will not let me go there Just thinking about it makes my heart hurt

Sunny, I just feel that Casey was in a fit of rage at her mother and killed Caylee. I believe it happened rather quickly after leaving the house. It could have been building for days, weeks or even years, but I just think she did it on the spur of the moment. I don't see any reports of blood - so it looks like it "COULD" be a strangulation.

I have no more info than anyone else, so, I'm just trying to connect the dots like others.

maybe I'm totally wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

Amen to both. Caylee should be the focus....... and if she were my child there would be no stone unturned to find her.
I truly do believe as said that it is all on Casey now. Even if she didn't do something terrible to Caylee.... she is the only one who knows the truth.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2008, 12:22:26 PM »

are there any monkeys in the cage researching the names listed in the computer docs?
Just wondering if we have found out who they are yet....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »

Pages 21 & 22 Anthony Rusciano interview:
- fired police officer

In AOL Instant Messenger chats talking about getting together for sex.

Anthony Rusciano refers to Caylee as "the offspring"

Casey refers to Caylee as "the little snothead"

Do you want me to bring "the little snothead" over?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2008, 12:24:25 PM »

The National Enquirer article convinces me that Leonard Padilla's underlying motivations for involvement in the Caylee Marie case are self serving but ... I  am beginning to embrace ... his  speculation/theory regards to the the broken plastic bag and the dumpster.

This implies that I no longer believe that George participated in the events that encompass the disappearance of his grandaughter.  Cindy would have been suspicious of all the related activity.

I now believe that Lee ... who resides in his own home ... may have assisted his sister in the final disposal of Caylee Marie.  According to Padilla ... Lee was the one who objected to the lie detector test by the FBI ... not Cindy or George.

It needs some refining but ... the following is my revised timeline.

Janet
_________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

5.  June 26th ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk "at this time".

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »

Pages 21 & 22 Anthony Rusciano interview:
- fired police officer

In AOL Instant Messenger chats talking about getting together for sex.

Anthony Rusciano refers to Caylee as "the offspring"

Casey refers to Caylee as "the little snothead"

Do you want me to bring "the little snothead" over?

You have GOT To be kidding me......seriously......

"God dont like ugly"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »

This thing is heating up and Mr. Baez is in way over his head. As odious as it may seem, all defendants are entitled to competent and vigorous defense. With this attorney's behavior and the legal bungling seen thusfar, we had better hope that he is replaced as Casey's defense attorney - and soon! Any conviction will likely be appealed where screw ups in defense could result in new trial.

The last thing anyone wants to see is for any conviction to be overturmed on appeal because of incompetent defense! I would love to see him fall on his face, but not at the expense of justice for Caylee!

I agree with you totally.  Baez is more concerned with how he looks on camera than providing a defense for his client.  Have you noticed how he grins every time the cameras are following him?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »

Mother of the Year refers to her daughter as "the little snothead."

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2008, 12:28:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html
"The morning of the 16th, when I talked to Cindy, she told me that she believes Casey was guilty of something. She did not know what, but she didn't care if it meant that Casey ended up behind bars for the rest of her life as long as she got Caylee home," said Brittany Schieber.

I don't get what Casey has or can hold over her Mother that would cause her to change her mind and protect, or defend her?????  Is Casey so manipulating and good at lies that she has been able to convince them that Caylee is still alive somewhere? I mean it's not like Cindy had any faith or trust in Casey before this. Why, why , why???
My mind is boggled. 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »

Who is Eric Jamews Baker in the Computer forensics report?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.