April 19, 2024, 09:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346641 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: September 27, 2008, 01:11:01 PM »

O/T

Paul Newman has died
He was such a class act . . . don't seem to see that much anymore (in showbiz).  Sad
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: September 27, 2008, 01:11:06 PM »

Sorry to be graphic
I wonder if raccoons got into the dumpster and carried off parts of the body and Tim wants to come back and search the area when LE is ready?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: September 27, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »

Sorry to be graphic
I wonder if raccoons got into the dumpster and carried off parts of the body and Tim wants to come back and search the area when LE is ready?

No telling about that but raccoons will get in anything if there is way and food to be found.I still don't think it to be plausible...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: September 27, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

SS wrote:
Orlando LE and TES have not released anything saying that nothing was found.  There could be very extensive forensic tests being done on things that were found.  These tests take weeks.  They will want to do more than identify a body.  They will be looking for a cause of death.

So if this is true,why has Tim Miller said he was going to return to resume the search?

If something was found, animals may have gotten to it. Possibly they may come back to find more.... I know very graphic sorry......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: September 27, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »

I just listened to George's interview and I have to say, I don't think he's involved at all in Caylee's disappearance.

I totally agree! He's more sincere than ANY of them, and putting up with Cindy AND Casey - OMG! I can't even imagine!

Phew! Thanks Knay. I thought I was alone there for awhile.   

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.  He said that his daughter likes to stop at Target with my wife's money.  He said that after he got home with the car he had to go back to work; that he was livid at that time.  He said that he did not like the smell in the car.  LE said that it was a very touchy subject; that they did not like the smell either.  All agreed it was a bad smell and a touchy subject. LE said that they were not bringing up the smell to Cindy just yet because she was having a very bad time with all of this.  George said that when you have heard that little voice in 2-3 weeks you start thinking all kinds of things have happened.  He said that he walked to KC's car toward the trunk and that KC just blew past him; opened the trunk and said here's your f**king can (G did not appreciate the way she talked to him) (I got the impression that G did NOT go into the truck himself). 

George told about seeing KC take off from the house in Cindy's SUV.  G told FBI about it.  G did not tell Cindy about it at the time. 

George said Lee got KC's clothes and that they were stinking from cigarette smoke. That he and Cindy don't smoke, so the smell was very noticable to them.

G said he loves his wife very much.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: September 27, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »

Sorry to be graphic

No telling about that but raccoons will get in anything if there is way and food to be found.I still don't think it to be plausible...

Tt - Tim said that TES could be back in a day if they were needed.  Usually, TES doesn't hang around once something has been found.  They leave and the local LE takes over.  Is this why TES left???  Red would not mislead us with incorrect information.  He was there.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 27, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »

I was just thinking that maybe since Casey is at her attorney's today for an unusual visit,maybe he is informing her that she is about to be arrested on murder charges? Maybe the tension is so bad at home she called him and told him she needed to escape the house and for him to meet her there?I think I need a nappie...It's so blasted frustrating..

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: September 27, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:
G said:  Caylee never called Cindy mother nor called me father.
LE said: But you and Cindy are strong parental figures anyway.
G said: we "want" the best for that little girl (present tense)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1548 on: September 27, 2008, 01:25:03 PM »

Does anyone know if George's interview is on video?
Why do I now believe most of what he told LR was the truth??
Help!! 

I only found the audio.

George Anthony

just audio - for those who haven't heard it yet

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1549 on: September 27, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »

Sorry to be graphic

Tt - Tim said that TES could be back in a day if they were needed.  Usually, TES doesn't hang around once something has been found.  They leave and the local LE takes over.  Is this why TES left???  Red would not mislead us with incorrect information.  He was there.

I do believe it's not what RED says but more what he DOESN'T say. Red correct me if I'm wrong?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: September 27, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »

Sorry to be graphic

Never crossed my mind for a minute he was...

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 27, 2008, 01:27:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/wintergarden/orl-caylee0808sep08,0,311925.story

this is an article on the last day of TES search.....Curry ford Park...
Is that not the same place that casey said she was looking at a house ~ from I think AR's (fired cop) interview.... Sorry if I have it mixed up........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: September 27, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »

Can anyone put up Reds post so we can review it???  Thanks!

This is some....http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4;sa=showPosts;start=20

there were also more pics on front page with drain cover pics

Those could just be general photographs from the TES search.  The ones that we need to pay attention to are the ones that he posted here for us.

Texas EquuSearch Continues the Search for Missing Caylee Anthony (Exclusive Pics)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/04/texas-equusearch-continues-the-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony-exclusive-pics/

There was no media at this search. The area was a place of interest where there was cell phone activity. I will have to look thru notes to get address, it was near airport. Not only was this an area that Casey really would not have been, but it had a dumpster, water and woods to place a body ... the trifecta.

Trifecta
Your three horses must finish first, second and third in exact order. A sometimes costly wager when using many horses, the degree of difficulty .

A variation of the perfecta in which a bettor wins by selecting the first three finishers of a race in the correct order of finish .

Tot - I don't think that Red means a Trifecta in the literal sense.  I think he is telling us that the location he is describing is a three-way winner - dumpster, water, and woods.

Yes SS,I gathered that.When I see a word that I don't know the meaning of,I just have to go look it up and see what it means.It's an obsession of mine,lol..I figured there may be others that didn't know too so I was helping out.Could be I was the only one but who cares,I've learned something new today..Smile

Tot and SS:  Thank you both for the explainations very much.  They were both very helpful. 
Still listening to interviews this morning
Hope everyone is well this saturady morning
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: September 27, 2008, 01:29:04 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:

It bothers me how he says that little girl. The way he says it
... it seems like he keeps her at a distance.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: September 27, 2008, 01:31:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

Casey Anthony Makes Rare Saturday Visit To Attorney

POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 11:39 am EDT September 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony left her home Saturday morning for an approved trip to see her attorney, the day after stacks of of phone records, pictures and hours of police interviews related to the case were released by investigators to Eyewitness News.

Casey walked into attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office just after 9:30 Saturday morning, and as usual, had nothing to say to say to reporters.

Interviews that were released Friday were conducted with Casey Anthony's parents, lovers and friends.

The evidence was the biggest stack yet in the Caylee Anthony case. Some of the most disturbing things Eyewitness News found were on Casey Anthony's own computer, including a picture of a little girl with a teddy bear hanging from a noose. There was also a record of searches for missing children websites months before Caylee disappeared

INTERVIEW WITH CINDY ANTHONY RELEASED

It was a grueling two-hour interview with Cindy Anthony, where she frequently interrupted and dodged investigators' questions. It ended with them begging her to stop misleading the public, because it was hurting their search for Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY INTERVIEW
Images | Watch Part 1 | Part 2

Cindy told a whole new story about where Casey was the first week Caylee was gone during the interview with investigators on August 1. Cindy Anthony relayed to detectives a totally different story Casey told her about where she and Caylee were the week after Caylee had last been seen. Casey said she was working long hours, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal and at Busch Gardens, where she and the nanny took Caylee on Sunday, then Zanny had a car accident on the way home.

"Zanny had a concussion," Cindy told investigators.

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

(snipped)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:03 PM »

he did that a few times, Carpe..it bothered me too.... If God forbid, my child were missing , I would call her by her name....

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1556 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:27 PM »

Yes Carpe and I also thought it most interesting when he said "try living in a house with 3 girls". Meaning I think he knows that since Cindy and Casey are in charge, Caylee was bound to turn out just like them. I would keep them at a distance too. Not Caylee but you know what I mean.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:35 PM »

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.

That is what is so disturbing. To hear that interview... and then to watch
him defend her to the bitter end on television.

It is like two different George Anthony's.

------------------
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1558 on: September 27, 2008, 01:34:31 PM »

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.

That is what is so disturbing. To hear that interview... and then to watch
him defend her to the bitter end on television.

It is like two different George Anthony's.

I'm sure the George in front of the cameras comes from Cindy telling him what to say and do.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: September 27, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »

I don't perceive it like that Carpe.I think he means it forcefully as though he loves her and he would move Heaven and hell for her.I know for me as a parent there would be times I would be angry with my daughter and say,"When I find that kid I'm gonna throttle her".I guess folks would think because I said"that kid",I'd be distant too but no,nada...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.