April 19, 2024, 10:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346667 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: September 27, 2008, 02:09:50 PM »

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.

That is what is so disturbing. To hear that interview... and then to watch
him defend her to the bitter end on television.

It is like two different George Anthony's.

Yep...somehow I don't think any of us would be as forthcoming to the irritating reporters and screaming protestors and we would to the LE.  I know that Cindy/George courted the reporters early on to get Caylee's picture out there; however, reporters can turn hungry for the tiniest tidbit of informatio to report.  Cindy/George should have had someone speak on their behalf from "the very beginning". 

Now, it's gone the other way - the cam is frozen all the time - no reporters.  I guess that little episode with the protestors after midnight (the one where they were trying to pull George into the street by his T-shirt and Cindy was holding the bat) must have scared everyone to death and they stopped all that stuff...that or else someone (like LE or attorneys) finally got a little control over the family and got them to stay inside.  AND, whoever got them to cancel the vigil...that helped a lot, too.

However, I'm still a little surprised that there hasn't be a protest since all of these documents have come out.  It's Saturday...wonder if there will be any protestors out tonight??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1601 on: September 27, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:
G said:  Caylee never called Cindy mother nor called me father.
LE said: But you and Cindy are strong parental figures anyway.
G said: we "want" the best for that little girl (present tense)

It bothers me how he says that little girl. The way he says it
... it seems like he keeps her at a distance.

I didn't strike me the way it did you.  He sounded a little sad to me.  (However, as we don't know George (or any of them for that matter), we're at a disadvantage of knowing how their voices should/should not sound.)

Another thing he does that chaps my knickers...

He always talks about Casey's dealings with HIS WIFE.... as opposed

to just simply just saying: HER MOM or HER MOTHER.

He refers to living with 3 WOMEN... Caylee was not a woman ... she is a little girl.

Some would just say he was joking... or being light. I just think he does that a little
too much for my taste, and again - during a very crucial time he cannot find his granddaughter - that is what makes it all so inappropriate.

If he was doing these things on a canoe trip... and knew where Caylee was, and she was
safe... these things probably would not be that noticeable.... but he is at a very important time in his life... and he is just acting like - oh ho hum... which way to
the football game, Jeeves?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1602 on: September 27, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:
G said:  Caylee never called Cindy mother nor called me father.
LE said: But you and Cindy are strong parental figures anyway.
G said: we "want" the best for that little girl (present tense)

It bothers me how he says that little girl. The way he says it
... it seems like he keeps her at a distance.

I didn't strike me the way it did you.  He sounded a little sad to me.  (However, as we don't know George (or any of them for that matter), we're at a disadvantage of knowing how their voices should/should not sound.)

Another thing he does that chaps my knickers...

He always talks about Casey's dealings with HIS WIFE.... as opposed

to just simply just saying: HER MOM or HER MOTHER.

He refers to living with 3 WOMEN... Caylee was not a woman ... she is a little girl.

Some would just say he was joking... or being light. I just think he does that a little
too much for my taste, and again - during a very crucial time he cannot find his granddaughter - that is what makes it all so inappropriate.

If he was doing these things on a canoe trip... and knew where Caylee was, and she was
safe... these things probably would not be that noticeable.... but he is at a very important time in his life... and he is just acting like - oh ho hum... which way to
the football game, Jeeves?
Thank you Carpe for bringing this up.  I was wondering, and please correct me if I am wrong here monkeys...but if my child were missing, rather than sitting in that room giving accounts of all that happened in the past month I would be asking "how is this going to help find Caylee?" or "What more do you want from me?  When can I leave I have searching to do?"  or for that matter I would ask to hold the interrogation until after I felt that every last possible search had been exhausted or until I had demanded proof that a search was being done and that my interrogation would be quick and not some walk down memory lane.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: September 27, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »

Ugh.. here I thought there were indeed new video recordings of Cindy released.. as in, where it was cut off, these new ones were continuations.. apparently they're not. They seem to be the 2 we heard/saw before, put into 4 parts. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: September 27, 2008, 02:18:09 PM »

I'll tell you, it had to be horrid to be in that house with Casey all these weeks but, George & Cindy brought that on themselves.

I don't think however, that they were prepared for all this to go public while she was there.

Can you imagine what that little you fill in the blank is like if she's read or heard these tapes/videos her family and friends have made. OMG!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: September 27, 2008, 02:19:34 PM »

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.

Yep...somehow I don't think any of us would be as forthcoming to the irritating reporters and screaming protestors and we would to the LE.  I know that Cindy/George courted the reporters early on to get Caylee's picture out there; however, reporters can turn hungry for the tiniest tidbit of informatio to report.  Cindy/George should have had someone speak on their behalf from "the very beginning". 

Now, it's gone the other way - the cam is frozen all the time - no reporters.  I guess that little episode with the protestors after midnight (the one where they were trying to pull George into the street by his T-shirt and Cindy was holding the bat) must have scared everyone to death and they stopped all that stuff...that or else someone (like LE or attorneys) finally got a little control over the family and got them to stay inside.  AND, whoever got them to cancel the vigil...that helped a lot, too.

However, I'm still a little surprised that there hasn't be a protest since all of these documents have come out.  It's Saturday...wonder if there will be any protestors out tonight??

Very good points Puzzler.  I believe I had read somewhere that the LE had put restrictions on the protesting and that over the weekend they had allotted an officer to cover the Anthony house to avoid things getting out of hand.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: September 27, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »

My heart breaks for you monkeys that havent had good childhoods and had crappy parents..... I am so sorry and it makes me so sad....But it is so good to see how you have overcome the hand that was dealt you....

"God dont like ugly"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: September 27, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »

Very good points Puzzler.  I believe I had read somewhere that the LE had put restrictions on the protesting and that over the weekend they had allotted an officer to cover the Anthony house to avoid things getting out of hand.

They have been named in the lawsuit by the HOA. That's when they went inside and stayed there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: September 27, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

I'll tell you, it had to be horrid to be in that house with Casey all these weeks but, George & Cindy brought that on themselves.

I don't think however, that they were prepared for all this to go public while she was there.

Can you imagine what that little you fill in the blank is like if she's read or heard these tapes/videos her family and friends have made. OMG!!!
I agree with you Mrskub.  i am still shocked that they have not moved her to a safe house at this point.  With all of this new information coming out something is bound to happen regardless of the LE watch at the house.

One could surmise that the screaming at protesters and fighting with the media is all a show the parents are putting on for Casey and the protection of their homestead given their interviews show a very different side. 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: September 27, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »

when was the last time the cam worked?

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: September 27, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »

--snipped--

4. I wondered about this statement: (referring to when they got back from the impound lot with the car) "My wife sent me back to work" .. she said she'd handle everything with Casey. I was livid at the moment. ... Um ... I thought they were worried because they did not know where Casey and Caylee were at that time. It was later while cleaning out the car that Cindy found a piece of paper with Amy's phone number on it, so she called her, picked her up at the Florida Mall and Amy took her to Tony's apartment. So how could Cindy have told George to go back to work, and she would handle Casey at that time, when she did not know where Casey was?

--snipped--
I could not agree with you more.  He was very calm in his interview.  I stated in a prior post he acted the way I thought Cindy would have, and Cindy acted how I thought George would have.
The more I have pondered this and thought of all the details he gave, he is very much like Lee, too detailed and rehearsed. 
Cindy is all over the board.  The woman can not stay on topic to save her freakin life.  She is throwing out every last person within her rolodex as the culprit..she is over doing it. 
Everyone in this family is in on the cover up, others may be in deeper, but Cindy IMO will be the first to crack if pressure is continued to be placed on her.

George said that KC is like Cindy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 27, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »

Maybe he is hurt so bad he can't say her name?
TOT!!!! 
I thought that too, but if he is so hurt why is he patting himself on the back every chance that he has?  In his interview he almost sounded excited to be "back in the saddle" with his LE type people. 

He acts shocked at Casey's lies, then goes on to say that he had a feeling she had been lying to him for 2 years about having a job. 

Dolce, I didn't find him sounding "excited" at all. I think he was just generally trying to find something good in his life to talk about at that point.

I also don't think he was shocked about Casey's lies. I think he is shocked by the purpose of those lies, the demise of Caylee.

Mrs...totally agree.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: September 27, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »

Red's photographs

Curious - Do we know where the dumpster pictured is?

He didn't tell us the location of the pond or the dumpster.  Does anyone recognize the location?

So this is not in the area of Oviedo that he mentioned?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: September 27, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »

when was the last time the cam worked?

yesterday morning before the trashmen came, I believe. However, I thought their trash was picked up on Wednesdays.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: September 27, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »

I haven't listened to George's interview yet but will soon.  It seems to me we have a family of very practiced liars who occasionally say something that is true, but usually prefer to lie.  I am struck by the way that all four seem to realize that the more details you give, the more believable your story will sound.  Casey, in all her conversations with people, before or after her arrest, is very heavy on the details, especially when she is lying.  Consider the long and winding tale of Zanny having a car wreck and being in the hospital and having a laceration behind her ear.  I also think in the transcripts of the Instant Msgs. between Casey and Tony R. that she is feeding him a line of bull most of the time.  She keeps putting him off, telling him the sitter is here or there, and it seems she gets some sort of enjoyment from that, because we know there is no Zanny, and yet she is telling him that Zanny is on the highway, stopped at the grocery store, stuck in traffic, etc.  Can you imagine wasting all that time on such silly and juvenile games?  The only truth she said in that whole pathetic online conversation was to call her child "little snot nose" and to say that being with Casey all day was more exhausting than working a 12 hour day, as if she would know anything about working a 12 hour day.

The only way to excuse any of the Anthonys for their lies and misrepresentations is to say that they are all delusional, and that can't be true.  Cindy and George, IMO, are two liars well met and Lee and Casey learned to be liars at their knees, from babyhood up.  For instance, George tells LE he had long suspected that Casey did not have a real job.  Well, if he is such a hotshot law enforcement/security fellow, why didn't he follow her one day when she claimed to be going to work or phone the place she supposedly worked and find out the truth?  And why did he tell one of the family's critics that he and his wife both work "and so does our daughter!"

LE is on to these people.  I think they know exactly what they are dealing with, and I think Cindy and George got a criminal defense attorney for a reason.  It was not for PR, either. I also suspect he told them to stay inside and keep their mouths shut now.  One or both of them could end up being charged for either aiding in a crime or covering up a crime or deliberately giving false info to LE.

I just do not think they are being straight with LE or with the public.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 27, 2008, 02:30:46 PM »

I haven't listened to George's interview yet but will soon.  It seems to me we have a family of very practiced liars who occasionally say something that is true, but usually prefer to lie.  I am struck by the way that all four seem to realize that the more details you give, the more believable your story will sound.  Casey, in all her conversations with people, before or after her arrest, is very heavy on the details, especially when she is lying.  Consider the long and winding tale of Zanny having a car wreck and being in the hospital and having a laceration behind her ear.  I also think in the transcripts of the Instant Msgs. between Casey and Tony R. that she is feeding him a line of bull most of the time.  She keeps putting him off, telling him the sitter is here or there, and it seems she gets some sort of enjoyment from that, because we know there is no Zanny, and yet she is telling him that Zanny is on the highway, stopped at the grocery store, stuck in traffic, etc.  Can you imagine wasting all that time on such silly and juvenile games?  The only truth she said in that whole pathetic online conversation was to call her child "little snot nose" and to say that being with Casey all day was more exhausting than working a 12 hour day, as if she would know anything about working a 12 hour day.

The only way to excuse any of the Anthonys for their lies and misrepresentations is to say that they are all delusional, and that can't be true.  Cindy and George, IMO, are two liars well met and Lee and Casey learned to be liars at their knees, from babyhood up.  For instance, George tells LE he had long suspected that Casey did not have a real job.  Well, if he is such a hotshot law enforcement/security fellow, why didn't he follow her one day when she claimed to be going to work or phone the place she supposedly worked and find out the truth?  And why did he tell one of the family's critics that he and his wife both work "and so does our daughter!"

LE is on to these people.  I think they know exactly what they are dealing with, and I think Cindy and George got a criminal defense attorney for a reason.  It was not for PR, either. I also suspect he told them to stay inside and keep their mouths shut now.  One or both of them could end up being charged for either aiding in a crime or covering up a crime or deliberately giving false info to LE.

I just do not think they are being straight with LE or with the public.

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: September 27, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »

Come on people!!!

I told you all about the smell and how powerfull it was WEEKS ago!!! I also told you how important it was to this case.
George smelled it first at the impound lot and KNEW a death had occured.
Cindy smelled it at home and KNEW a death had occured
Lee smelt the wave also and although he did not know it as a dead body he sure heard Mom and Dad talking about it later.

From there on their support for casey is pure COVERUP and obvious to LE

Just wait, within 10 days some one else is getting arrested, I stake my monkey reputation on it.

To the LE, G admitted he didn't like the smell.  Cindy is in total denial and trying to "undo" all the evidence she's being confronted with because to not do that she will have to accept that her grandaughter is dead by the hands of her daughter.  G sounds resigned; C can't accept what has happened.  We've heard Cindy say she's been going to the doctor because of all of this - either the help Cindy's getting will eventually accept what's going on or else Cindy will have a complete breakdown. IMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: September 27, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »

When does Cindy and George get back Cindy's vehicle that Casey took around the end of June?  Is this the stolen vehicle that Cindy was referring to in the 911 call?

Janet
________

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - OVERVIEW

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

'Where's Caylee?' George Anthony asks

George Anthony also second-guessed a run-in he had with his daughter on June 24 - the day he reported two gas cans stolen from his shed.

He was home when Casey Anthony arrived. She told him that she didn't have much time because she had to be back at work for an event. George Anthony tried to ask her about Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony told him Caylee was fine and was with Zani.

George Anthony told investigators that his daughter then brought up the stolen gas cans -- saying she heard about what happened from her mother. George Anthony suspected she took the gas cans, which she had done in the past when she ran out of gas.

"I know my daughter is not leveling with me," he said to detectives.

In effort to see if she had the gas cans, George Anthony asked to get some metal wedges out of the trunk of her car.

But she told him no that she would get them.

"She didn't want me going into the trunk of the car," he said.

When he started for her car, she raced past him to get the trunk before he does.

"She said something very crude to me," she said.

She quickly opened the trunk and handed him the stolen gas cans.

He asked her why she had them and his daughter explained how she had been driving to Tampa to visit Zani, George told the investigators.

George Anthony tried to get her to explain why she was going to Tampa and not to work.

"This don't make no sense to me. I'm not going to deal with this right now," George Anthony recalled saying. "Where's Caylee? What's going on? I believe I need to know."

His daughter replied that she would talk to him and her mother later. And she left.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUDIO
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: September 27, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »

I love the part where George always speaks so lovingly of his dear old PA PA...

He just snips it right at the part where he threw the poor old man through

a plateglass window.
It must be the George Anthony Reader's Digest version.

Edit that thing up like a mug. Looks like a moth ate your story!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1619 on: September 27, 2008, 02:32:57 PM »

Janet - with all your saved files - I know you will double-check on this.

In George's AUG 5TH GRETA/OTR interview - The Gas Can Fiasco

Doesn't GA say that he discovers the gas cans missing the day before, or
possibly as early as the 22nd?

In George's - Aug. 4th - Interview with LE - The Gas Can Fiasco

The story has changed just a bit. He states that he was setting out
to mow the grass on June 24th, this is how he now discovers that
there are no gas cans.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.