April 26, 2024, 01:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346914 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1620 on: September 27, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

I finally found the pics of Casey out shopping on Amy's money..Can someone tell me Georges audio tape is? I seem to be finding everyones but his for some reason...I wish those pics of Casey shopping were clearer.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: September 27, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »

My heart breaks for you monkeys that havent had good childhoods and had crappy parents..... I am so sorry and it makes me so sad....But it is so good to see how you have overcome the hand that was dealt you....

That is such a pretty graphic!!  Odd, in a way.. my dad died 4 years ago, and up until I found out he had cancer, we didn't speak for about 3 years.  Before he died, I visited with him, and asked if I could have this ring of his that he would always wear- it has a peace symbol on it.  After he passed away, I spoke about peace at his memorial..  him being at peace, our relationship now being at peace, etc.. I've been thinking for quite some time about some kind of memorial tattoo, and just the other day, I had the same image that you just posted, in my head (minus the text)- a dove with a ribbon.  (I've been coming up with ideas that include angel wings, and an awareness ribbon).

Thank you for posting that. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: September 27, 2008, 02:37:37 PM »

Janet - with all your saved files - I know you will double-check on this.

In George's AUG 5TH GRETA/OTR interview - The Gas Can Fiasco

Doesn't GA say that he discovers the gas cans missing the day before, or
possibly as early as the 22nd?

In George's - Aug. 4th - Interview with LE - The Gas Can Fiasco

The story has changed just a bit. He states that he was setting out
to mow the grass on June 24th, this is how he now discovers that
there are no gas cans.

Not Janet but I have it right here.

George filed burglary report on the 24th as the day he discovered them missing. States the last time he thought he saw them was around the 22nd.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: September 27, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »

Didn't the detective, Yuri I think, say that Cindy had let Casey borrow her SUV at some point and had not informed them of that?  He called it her "TRUCK."
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: September 27, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

I finally found the pics of Casey out shopping on Amy's money..Can someone tell me Georges audio tape is? I seem to be finding everyones but his for some reason...I wish those pics of Casey shopping were clearer.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1625 on: September 27, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »

I haven't listened to George's interview yet but will soon.  It seems to me we have a family of very practiced liars who occasionally say something that is true, but usually prefer to lie.  I am struck by the way that all four seem to realize that the more details you give, the more believable your story will sound.  Casey, in all her conversations with people, before or after her arrest, is very heavy on the details, especially when she is lying.  Consider the long and winding tale of Zanny having a car wreck and being in the hospital and having a laceration behind her ear.  I also think in the transcripts of the Instant Msgs. between Casey and Tony R. that she is feeding him a line of bull most of the time.  She keeps putting him off, telling him the sitter is here or there, and it seems she gets some sort of enjoyment from that, because we know there is no Zanny, and yet she is telling him that Zanny is on the highway, stopped at the grocery store, stuck in traffic, etc.  Can you imagine wasting all that time on such silly and juvenile games?  The only truth she said in that whole pathetic online conversation was to call her child "little snot nose" and to say that being with Casey all day was more exhausting than working a 12 hour day, as if she would know anything about working a 12 hour day.

The only way to excuse any of the Anthonys for their lies and misrepresentations is to say that they are all delusional, and that can't be true.  Cindy and George, IMO, are two liars well met and Lee and Casey learned to be liars at their knees, from babyhood up.  For instance, George tells LE he had long suspected that Casey did not have a real job.  Well, if he is such a hotshot law enforcement/security fellow, why didn't he follow her one day when she claimed to be going to work or phone the place she supposedly worked and find out the truth?  And why did he tell one of the family's critics that he and his wife both work "and so does our daughter!"

LE is on to these people.  I think they know exactly what they are dealing with, and I think Cindy and George got a criminal defense attorney for a reason.  It was not for PR, either. I also suspect he told them to stay inside and keep their mouths shut now.  One or both of them could end up being charged for either aiding in a crime or covering up a crime or deliberately giving false info to LE.

I just do not think they are being straight with LE or with the public.

Hudsunn always hits a homerun!

She nails that stuff just like Cindy and hammer, no doubt.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »

George, in his interview where he spoke about the car, he sounds a lot like my Dad.  When I used to drive back in college and anything happened to my car it was speed dial to Daddy, then to AAA.  My Daddy is extremely "anal" about things that would go on with the car, just like George. 
In that sense, I felt that George was showing his caring side.  Caring for his childs safety.

Still I must say that I thought he was a little too overly detailed with some of his story. 
They all admit to the smell in these interviews, but now if you ask them they are all "no smell, no odor". 

It not looking good for these people, and still WHERE IS CAYLEE?

At the end of the interview video of LE with Cindy - the LE was trying to impress on Cindy that when she goes out and talks in public and says things other than what the LE has told her that it is not helpful and hurts the investigation.  She just couldn't seem to get that...I thought it was because she's in such denial...Le was holding her hands hard to try to keep Cindy focused and to listen to what they were telling her.  IMO - a basically impossible task for the LE to get through to Cindy...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »

George and I have one thing in common, we both have children. I am 4ty something, I have an 18 year old, just left home for college.  If he came home with a dead body smell in his trunk I would NOT go to work or anywhere else until I got to the bottom of it. Period.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1628 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »

As if Baez could not look any dumber with his attempt to stop testing on the DNA...this is his latest stunt

Baez Reviews Newly Released Documents

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line of newly released documents because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1629 on: September 27, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html
Thank you Mrsk!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: September 27, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

Janet - with all your saved files - I know you will double-check on this.

In George's AUG 5TH GRETA/OTR interview - The Gas Can Fiasco

Doesn't GA say that he discovers the gas cans missing the day before, or
possibly as early as the 22nd?

In George's - Aug. 4th - Interview with LE - The Gas Can Fiasco

The story has changed just a bit. He states that he was setting out
to mow the grass on June 24th, this is how he now discovers that
there are no gas cans.

Not Janet but I have it right here.

George filed burglary report on the 24th as the day he discovered them missing. States the last time he thought he saw them was around the 22nd.

Furthermore:

Aug 5th on Greta - George describes a scenario in which he got the gas cans
                          out of Casey's car.

Aug 4th - LE Interview   - He describes a scenario where Casey basically got
                                    them and threw them at him, almost... saying here
                                    are yerrrr f'*** blankety blank gas cans, & then
                                    she punctuates it by slamming the car trunk.
                                    He admits not really being close enough, basically.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: September 27, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »

I just finished listening to George's interview. He seems credible to me. He was very specific (not clouding any issues).  He was very forthcoming.  He said he knew KC was sending emails to herself.  He said he had felt for the past 2 yrs that KC was NOT working.

That is what is so disturbing. To hear that interview... and then to watch
him defend her to the bitter end on television.

It is like two different George Anthony's.

Yep...somehow I don't think any of us would be as forthcoming to the irritating reporters and screaming protestors and we would to the LE.  I know that Cindy/George courted the reporters early on to get Caylee's picture out there; however, reporters can turn hungry for the tiniest tidbit of informatio to report.  Cindy/George should have had someone speak on their behalf from "the very beginning". 

Now, it's gone the other way - the cam is frozen all the time - no reporters.  I guess that little episode with the protestors after midnight (the one where they were trying to pull George into the street by his T-shirt and Cindy was holding the bat) must have scared everyone to death and they stopped all that stuff...that or else someone (like LE or attorneys) finally got a little control over the family and got them to stay inside.  AND, whoever got them to cancel the vigil...that helped a lot, too.

However, I'm still a little surprised that there hasn't be a protest since all of these documents have come out.  It's Saturday...wonder if there will be any protestors out tonight??

Very good points Puzzler.  I believe I had read somewhere that the LE had put restrictions on the protesting and that over the weekend they had allotted an officer to cover the Anthony house to avoid things getting out of hand.

They have been named in the lawsuit by the HOA. That's when they went inside and stayed there.

Thank you.  That would do it...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: September 27, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

George and I have one thing in common, we both have children. I am 4ty something, I have an 18 year old, just left home for college.  If he came home with a dead body smell in his trunk I would NOT go to work or anywhere else until I got to the bottom of it. Period.

Right, that is what stands out most of all. Not so much of what they do say...

....but what they do not.

TWO WORDS:

DEATH SMELL - None of the Anthony's will talk about it unless prodded.

That is very telling.

------------------
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: September 27, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »

this picture almost looks like an area of Metro West.  There are so many places in the Orlando area with ponds and woods and bldgs like that. Metro West is by Universal Studios. One thing I read when they mentioned Hiawassee and Kirkman Rds, they would be by Metro West on the way to Universal, but there are several ways to get there. I have to go look to see where I heard those roads mentioned. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: September 27, 2008, 02:49:00 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:
G said:  Caylee never called Cindy mother nor called me father.
LE said: But you and Cindy are strong parental figures anyway.
G said: we "want" the best for that little girl (present tense)

It bothers me how he says that little girl. The way he says it
... it seems like he keeps her at a distance.

I didn't strike me the way it did you.  He sounded a little sad to me.  (However, as we don't know George (or any of them for that matter), we're at a disadvantage of knowing how their voices should/should not sound.)

Another thing he does that chaps my knickers...

He always talks about Casey's dealings with HIS WIFE.... as opposed

to just simply just saying: HER MOM or HER MOTHER.

He refers to living with 3 WOMEN... Caylee was not a woman ... she is a little girl.

Some would just say he was joking... or being light. I just think he does that a little
too much for my taste, and again - during a very crucial time he cannot find his granddaughter - that is what makes it all so inappropriate.

If he was doing these things on a canoe trip... and knew where Caylee was, and she was
safe... these things probably would not be that noticeable.... but he is at a very important time in his life... and he is just acting like - oh ho hum... which way to
the football game, Jeeves?
Thank you Carpe for bringing this up.  I was wondering, and please correct me if I am wrong here monkeys...but if my child were missing, rather than sitting in that room giving accounts of all that happened in the past month I would be asking "how is this going to help find Caylee?" or "What more do you want from me?  When can I leave I have searching to do?"  or for that matter I would ask to hold the interrogation until after I felt that every last possible search had been exhausted or until I had demanded proof that a search was being done and that my interrogation would be quick and not some walk down memory lane.

It seems to me, in listening to these taped interviews, that the LE has already talked with the person in advance and gone over everything....and that the tapes are made to the "specific" items on tape that the LE wants recorded.  Like George...the LE wanted his to focus on two dates only.

Does anyone else see it this way?  (Meaning that the these are not tapes of everything that has been discussed with each person).

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1635 on: September 27, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »

Why would Casey borrow Cindy's SUV?  How would she have gotten the keys?  Why would then not have confronted her at the time the vehicle was returned?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: September 27, 2008, 02:51:01 PM »

Someone posted that George just talked about Caylee in the past tense.  I just listened to George's intereview and noted this:
G said:  Caylee never called Cindy mother nor called me father.
LE said: But you and Cindy are strong parental figures anyway.
G said: we "want" the best for that little girl (present tense)

It bothers me how he says that little girl. The way he says it
... it seems like he keeps her at a distance.

I didn't strike me the way it did you.  He sounded a little sad to me.  (However, as we don't know George (or any of them for that matter), we're at a disadvantage of knowing how their voices should/should not sound.)

Another thing he does that chaps my knickers...

He always talks about Casey's dealings with HIS WIFE.... as opposed

to just simply just saying: HER MOM or HER MOTHER.

He refers to living with 3 WOMEN... Caylee was not a woman ... she is a little girl.

Some would just say he was joking... or being light. I just think he does that a little
too much for my taste, and again - during a very crucial time he cannot find his granddaughter - that is what makes it all so inappropriate.

If he was doing these things on a canoe trip... and knew where Caylee was, and she was
safe... these things probably would not be that noticeable.... but he is at a very important time in his life... and he is just acting like - oh ho hum... which way to
the football game, Jeeves?
Thank you Carpe for bringing this up.  I was wondering, and please correct me if I am wrong here monkeys...but if my child were missing, rather than sitting in that room giving accounts of all that happened in the past month I would be asking "how is this going to help find Caylee?" or "What more do you want from me?  When can I leave I have searching to do?"  or for that matter I would ask to hold the interrogation until after I felt that every last possible search had been exhausted or until I had demanded proof that a search was being done and that my interrogation would be quick and not some walk down memory lane.

It seems to me, in listening to these taped interviews, that the LE has already talked with the person in advance and gone over everything....and that the tapes are made to the "specific" items on tape that the LE wants recorded.  Like George...the LE wanted his to focus on two dates only.

Does anyone else see it this way?  (Meaning that the these are not tapes of everything that has been discussed with each person).

Even more interview than just this?  That along is like 47 mins of audio...I still would have been complaining asking to please just get on with the search.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: September 27, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »

Heres my view of George. I may be wrong and change my mind later.

He sees his daughter on the  June 24th. Shes evasive about the trunk. He once being a cop this throws up a red flag. (he should of turned her in about the gas cans,LE could of caught her up to her 3 weeks earlier)
He sees his daughter several times on the road. She avoids him like the plague and ditches him.  Another red flag.
He goes to the tow yard and says Ive found my daughter but not my grandaughter. (this is true he saw his daughter on the 24th)
He opens the car and the smell was awful/he was a cop -they know what decomp smells like, he remains composed.
I think he senses whats about to happen,knows he should of made a report to LE but Cindy takes control, cleans the car, sends him off to work. I can see her saying shes my daughter Ill take care of it. I think all the things casey did that were bad drove him crazy. Im sure hes wanted to turn her in many times for lying,but instead Cindy would be in charge.

Now Cindy,
Why take out the pants ??? but not remove the shoes or boots. It looks like she runs a tight ship in that house, in the pictures its spotless. Maybe she hadnt time to put caseys shoes away.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: September 27, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

I'll tell you, it had to be horrid to be in that house with Casey all these weeks but, George & Cindy brought that on themselves.

I don't think however, that they were prepared for all this to go public while she was there.

Can you imagine what that little you fill in the blank is like if she's read or heard these tapes/videos her family and friends have made. OMG!!!

Horrid!  G had to leave for a day and a half because of heated encounter with KC.  Would like to know more about that one.

I could almost envision them not talking to each other...silence...which is very stressful, too.

I could see battles over who gets the computer to read all that's out there!!   

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: September 27, 2008, 02:53:34 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.