April 24, 2024, 10:14:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346865 times)
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1640 on: September 27, 2008, 02:55:51 PM »

Monkeys can you help me?  Who is this person LittleOne that Casey was involved with online right before Caylee went missing?  She refers to her as the best little sister...Who is she?
Does anyone know?  Why hasnt LE taken her statement?  She is someone younger than Casey and she did tell someone her nanny was "young" well yeah casey sz a lot of things...

Just need to clear this up.  If anyone has a myspace or facebook page for her plz post it.
TIA!!
Cat

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1641 on: September 27, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »

Janet - with all your saved files - I know you will double-check on this.

In George's AUG 5TH GRETA/OTR interview - The Gas Can Fiasco

Doesn't GA say that he discovers the gas cans missing the day before, or
possibly as early as the 22nd?

In George's - Aug. 4th - Interview with LE - The Gas Can Fiasco

The story has changed just a bit. He states that he was setting out
to mow the grass on June 24th, this is how he now discovers that
there are no gas cans.

Not Janet but I have it right here.

George filed burglary report on the 24th as the day he discovered them missing. States the last time he thought he saw them was around the 22nd.

Furthermore:

Aug 5th on Greta - George describes a scenario in which he got the gas cans
                          out of Casey's car.

Aug 4th - LE Interview   - He describes a scenario where Casey basically got
                                    them and threw them at him, almost... saying here
                                    are yerrrr f'*** blankety blank gas cans, & then
                                    she punctuates it by slamming the car trunk.
                                    He admits not really being close enough, basically.

Interesting, isn't it?!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1642 on: September 27, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »

Why would Casey borrow Cindy's SUV?  How would she have gotten the keys?  Why would then not have confronted her at the time the vehicle was returned?

Did you notice how George said he chased her?

Don't you normally not purposely follow back at 100 yards
if you truly in fact want to CATCH somebody?

What he describes is more like TAILING... to find out where a person is going.

He said it happened between 5-ish and 6-ish in the evening.

Cindy must have just come home from work... by the way he described it.

(unless it happened on a day she does not work)

He must suck being a cop, because he lost her in traffic. LOL 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1643 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:15 PM »

Why would Casey borrow Cindy's SUV?  How would she have gotten the keys?  Why would then not have confronted her at the time the vehicle was returned?
George says 408 goes to Kirkland...someone mentioned Kirkland goes to the place where it looks like Red's photo is taken..anyone???

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1644 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »

Red's photographs

Curious - Do we know where the dumpster pictured is?
After very carefully listening to Red when he posted...he said that this dumpster was located at an office park that was remote and very much out of the way from any place Casey would normally go to.  He made it very clear that there would be no reason for her to be back in this area.

Exactly!  Can anyone figure out where this dumpster and office park are located?
There are a LOT of places like this in the Orlando area.  LOTS!  I am curious to see if we have a current local sleuth who can find this place.
can someone tell me when Red originally posted this?  wasn't it quite a while ago? thanks
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: September 27, 2008, 02:57:57 PM »

Come on people!!!

I told you all about the smell and how powerfull it was WEEKS ago!!! I also told you how important it was to this case.
George smelled it first at the impound lot and KNEW a death had occured.
Cindy smelled it at home and KNEW a death had occured
Lee smelt the wave also and although he did not know it as a dead body he sure heard Mom and Dad talking about it later.

From there on their support for casey is pure COVERUP and obvious to LE

Just wait, within 10 days some one else is getting arrested, I stake my monkey reputation on it.
So noted....1 monkey reputation on the line

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: September 27, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »

I think he just plain sucks!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: September 27, 2008, 02:59:39 PM »

Come on people!!!

I told you all about the smell and how powerfull it was WEEKS ago!!! I also told you how important it was to this case.
Lee smelt the wave also and although he did not know it as a dead body he sure heard Mom and Dad talking about it later.

Just wait, within 10 days some one else is getting arrested, I stake my monkey reputation on it.
LOL  A-1 has a reputation too...dont let her fool you!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: September 27, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »

Dolce  
What day & time of day was this?  Was Casey's car out the house?  Where was Cindy? When was the SUV returned? and yes  what about confronting her when it was returned ?     
Geroge could not remember if this was before or after the gas can incident either 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: September 27, 2008, 03:00:08 PM »

Another important point - If she took Cindy's SUV... she had to bring it back.

There is another time they could have had a shot at calling cops or grabbing her.

We are still at a point where the grandparents are SUPPOSEDLY HYSTERICAL

trying to find Caylee. A few days later Cindy writes her MY SPACE - WHERE IS MY CAYLEE

speech, remember. I just don't by they were in the dark the whole time.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: September 27, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Come on people!!!

Have you been reading my mail?????

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:13 PM »

I think he just plain sucks!!

Whats important about his chase story is it puts her in an area at a certain time, I wonder what day it was?
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1652 on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70011

Never mind I've got the Little One info. 

Dont mind me Very Happy

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

Dolce  
What day & time of day was this?  Was Casey's car out the house?  Where was Cindy? When was the SUV returned? and yes  what about confronting her when it was returned ?     
Geroge could not remember if this was before or after the gas can incident either 

I just read back...MES is the one who said that the 408 leads back to the Metro area where the photo from Red looks to have been taken...Thank you MES for the insight.  (Note she also states that many places look like the photo which Red took.)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: September 27, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »

I suspect because this craziness with Casey had been going on forever...

...and this was just another day at the Anthony home. Nothing new to them!

------------------
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: September 27, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »

Come on people!!!

Of course not! 

+   +   =   cheers

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: September 27, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70011

Never mind I've got the Little One info. 

Dont mind me Very Happy
Hello CatToy, I haven't met you.  you are very mmmmmm, sleek!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »

Come on people!!!

Of course not! 

+   +   =   cheers

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Verrrryyy interesting....darn it, I can't recall where I saw this, but wasn't something said about not understanding why you had to go up the 408 to get to (somewhere)??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1659 on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

Dolce  

Well Hell, Casey wasnt in Tampa was she.....lol.  George Lies People Die.
That's what Im thinking.  I truly hope that this was a stunt that the whole family was in on.  If that is so; then one day she will be produced, plucked right out of society. 
And Cindy A will BE the new Patsy Ramsey; Casey will be "that horrible mother" George will be the Ex Cop that Lied to LE and Lee?  Well, Lee will be crying into his pillow every night!!! Poor Jesse and The Tony's the Little Ones and the Amys, the Seans and the Marks and oh yes cant forget Zeniada Hernandez-Gonzales.
!!!!

Maybe that Day that Cindy hurt her neck she left her pain pills out and Caylee got into them.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.