March 29, 2024, 06:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345753 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: September 27, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cat cat cat cat cat cat

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1661 on: September 27, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

Casey Anthony Makes Rare Saturday Visit To Attorney

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 11:39 am EDT September 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony left her home Saturday morning for an approved trip to see her attorney, the day after stacks of of phone records, pictures and hours of police interviews related to the case were released by investigators to Eyewitness News.

Casey walked into attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office just after 9:30 Saturday morning, and as usual, had nothing to say to say to reporters.

Interviews that were released Friday were conducted with Casey Anthony's parents, lovers and friends.

The evidence was the biggest stack yet in the Caylee Anthony case. Some of the most disturbing things Eyewitness News found were on Casey Anthony's own computer, including a picture of a little girl with a teddy bear hanging from a noose. There was also a record of searches for missing children websites months before Caylee disappeared

snip
Can someone tell me when Jose B would have gotten this information that was just released?  We know he got it first, but how long has he known?  I am sure he told Casey what was coming, prior to it be released.  Wouldn't he?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: September 27, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »

First impression of George interview...his voice is strong and steady but calm.  Talking about Casey staying out until one or two some times, telling them she would be late at work at an event, had to lock up and make a deposit.  Details, details.

Cindy's birthday is June 5th, so she's a Gemini.  Not that that makes much difference.  He and Cindy had Caylee with them a lot, all the time that he was off, on Fridays and Saturdays.  He often made breakfast for the "little girl."  Casey sometimes took Caylee to Cindy's workplace giving some excuse.

Oh, they ask him about the stroke.  They are laughing and he says it is "just so bizarre, this is unbelievable."

Detectives say that she uses things that she knows, such as Grandpa had a stroke so she said that her dad had a stroke.  Sometimes she gives phone numbers for one person that are really phone numbers for another person.

He worked 3 to 11 the night that Cindy and Caylee went to see the grandpa at Mt. Dora.

He claims the next day, the 16th, he saw both Casey and Caylee..."I know for a doggone fact" that he saw them that day.  I find it odd that a guy would recall the clothing so completely and in such detail.  Most guys just do not notice things like that, maybe the general colors. 

"You believe your child" he says.  He called Casey himself a couple of times to ask about where she and Caylee were and telling her she needed to take the car for an oil change.  "She blew out a couple of tires" in May.  He bought new tires for her.  Amy gave her the money for the tow.  The car had to be towed, and she had it towed to the Anthony home.

He says he really jumped on Casey about the car.  He says he could not understand the route she took to go to Universal Studio.  (Again, why didn't he just follow her or find out if she really worked there?)  Now, Casey told Cindy that she was involved in a big convention held at the Hard Rock Hotel.  The Zannie story about the car crash and laceration behind the ear.  The detective is clearly still amazed at all the stories Casey has told.

George saw Casey leave with his wife's car and he chased her.  Casey went really fast to get away from him.  He lost her.  Cindy denied any knowledge of this.  (OK this answers my question about Casey having Cindy's car.)

The gas can story beginneth...he knows Casey has stolen from him before, he told her he did not care if she would just let him know and put the can back.  He clearly knows Casey is lying.  That's when he asks her to let him get the wedges out of the trunk.  George clearly knows that Casey is a liar, he knows it full well, and it appears he knows that something might be amiss with Caylee, too.  He at least suspects it.

How can he and Cindy take up for her now when they knew, knew, knew what a complete liar she was and is.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: September 27, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »

Another important point - If she took Cindy's SUV... she had to bring it back.

There is another time they could have had a shot at calling cops or grabbing her.

We are still at a point where the grandparents are SUPPOSEDLY HYSTERICAL

trying to find Caylee. A few days later Cindy writes her MY SPACE - WHERE IS MY CAYLEE

speech, remember. I just don't by they were in the dark the whole time.

Interesting note on that: The computer forensics show that Casey's letter, "Diary of Days...Everyone lies"... was actually created on 7/2/08 and accessed again on 7/15.  Cindy's post wasn't until July 3rd. Why did Casey write this first and why did she go back to it on the 15th?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: September 27, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Do you know if you would need to use ezpass to take the 408? I think George is giving a reason for why he's there.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 27, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Verrrryyy interesting....darn it, I can't recall where I saw this, but wasn't something said about not understanding why you had to go up the 408 to get to (somewhere)??

Didn't George mention that on his interview. He never understood why she went on the 408 to go to Universal when the other way was quicker?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1666 on: September 27, 2008, 03:13:10 PM »

jmo

Do you know if you would need to use ezpass to take the 408? I think George is giving a reason for why he's there.
Hold up, new theory here....
Casey uses mom's SUV, lets say to make the body dump, many people have EasyPass in that area so Cindy could have one too.....would Casey not be trying to peg the body dump on her Mom???  She would have known that the EasyPass would be pinged................??

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: September 27, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »

JB is waiting for the money to roll in after her conviction. I say she has told him NOTHING and is still playing the game. Hre hates her as much as we do.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: September 27, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »

jmo

Casey uses mom's SUV, lets say to make the body dump, many people have EasyPass in that area so Cindy could have one too.....would Casey not be trying to peg the body dump on her Mom???  She would have known that the EasyPass would be pinged................??

Dogs didn't hit in Mom's car so body probably wasn't in there.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: September 27, 2008, 03:15:13 PM »

Hmmm I wonder if Casey had an EasyPass ??      

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: September 27, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »

Don't you mean "Casey IS an easypass"??  LOL

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 27, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »

this picture almost looks like an area of Metro West.  There are so many places in the Orlando area with ponds and woods and bldgs like that. Metro West is by Universal Studios. One thing I read when they mentioned Hiawassee and Kirkman Rds, they would be by Metro West on the way to Universal, but there are several ways to get there. I have to go look to see where I heard those roads mentioned. 

Red indicated that it is somewhere near the airport.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 27, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

Dogs didn't hit in Mom's car so body probably wasn't in there.
Well, without the body just to ping the car within that area to make it look like she was not the only one within that area who could have dumped the body..if in fact the body is found in that area.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: September 27, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

George says he lives "with a very strong-willed woman" and that Casey is just like her, meaning Cindy.

Well, guess that makes him a major wimp.  I cannot imagine my husband or my father putting up with Casey antics for five minutes.  He talks about her bringing some boyfriends to the house without their permission and he did not like that.  Change the locks, George.  Did Cindy forbid him doing that?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: September 27, 2008, 03:18:52 PM »

Don't you mean "Casey IS an easypass"??  LOL

& eager too

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: September 27, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70011

Never mind I've got the Little One info. 

Dont mind me Very Happy
Hello CatToy, I haven't met you.  you are very mmmmmm, sleek!

Isn't she, though? 

Don't be jealous, A-1. You're still the steak-sauciest! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: September 27, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »

she may have taken her moms car so she could visit caylee, wherever she may be ? maybe so it wasnt so noticable that white car was in a certain area quite so often?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: September 27, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Why would Casey borrow Cindy's SUV?  How would she have gotten the keys?  Why would then not have confronted her at the time the vehicle was returned?

I suspect because this craziness with Casey had been going on forever...

...and this was just another day at the Anthony home. Nothing new to them!

Carpe...agree...just another day...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1678 on: September 27, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

Possibly - That is when Casey and George did something together.

He is only giving the portion of the story that can be verified by the EZ Pass system

as a lie.
Just trying to get over that pesky law enforcement hump, so to speak.

BOTTOMLINE- 2 individuals following in 2 separate vehicles.

Which vehicle was Mr. George in?

Where was Lee at this time?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1679 on: September 27, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70011

Never mind I've got the Little One info. 

Dont mind me Very Happy
Hello CatToy, I haven't met you.  you are very mmmmmm, sleek!

Nice to meet you sleek 1 hehe Very Happy  Im an Oriental shorthair, what are you?

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.