April 25, 2024, 05:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346883 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: September 27, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

George says he lives "with a very strong-willed woman" and that Casey is just like her, meaning Cindy.

Well, guess that makes him a major wimp.  I cannot imagine my husband or my father putting up with Casey antics for five minutes.  He talks about her bringing some boyfriends to the house without their permission and he did not like that.  Change the locks, George.  Did Cindy forbid him doing that?

It is Cindy's house....I'd bet money that he isn't allowed to make any decisions He mentioned Casey loved shopping at Target on Cindy's money...not 'our' money, but Cindy's money

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1701 on: September 27, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »

Ya like my cigar (taps ash)   

Cat

Mrow!! 

The links for all this stuff on the various news websites is not very well organized, IMO.   I was listening to the George interview earlier, and then later, when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. Ugh. Pain in the butt!!  Thankfully MrsKub (I think it was you??) posted the link again. 

HIyas Another Monkey! I love your Avatar Very Happy
Very Nice!
(licks fur ) I had to straighten out the fur on my shoulder excuse me.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: September 27, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »

Janet - with all your saved files - I know you will double-check on this.

In George's AUG 5TH GRETA/OTR interview - The Gas Can Fiasco

Doesn't GA say that he discovers the gas cans missing the day before, or
possibly as early as the 22nd?

In George's - Aug. 4th - Interview with LE - The Gas Can Fiasco

The story has changed just a bit. He states that he was setting out
to mow the grass on June 24th, this is how he now discovers that
there are no gas cans.

I have not listen to the audio of George Anthony's statement of August 4th to LE but ... according to the following overview and the GRETA interview on August 24th ... both accounts of the encounter with Casey on June 24TH parallel each other.

THINK ABOUT IT!!  WHY DOES GEORGE NOT DETECT AN ORDER WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED HOW CLOSE HE STOOD TO CASEY'S VEHICLE?

Janet

______

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

'Where's Caylee?' George Anthony asks

George Anthony also second-guessed a run-in he had with his daughter on June 24 - the day he reported two gas cans stolen from his shed.

He was home when Casey Anthony arrived. She told him that she didn't have much time because she had to be back at work for an event. George Anthony tried to ask her about Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony told him Caylee was fine and was with Zani.

George Anthony told investigators that his daughter then brought up the stolen gas cans -- saying she heard about what happened from her mother. George Anthony suspected she took the gas cans, which she had done in the past when she ran out of gas.

"I know my daughter is not leveling with me," he said to detectives.

In effort to see if she had the gas cans, George Anthony asked to get some metal wedges out of the trunk of her car.

But she told him no that she would get them.

"She didn't want me going into the trunk of the car," he said.

When he started for her car, she raced past him to get the trunk before he does.

"She said something very crude to me," she said.

She quickly opened the trunk and handed him the stolen gas cans.

He asked her why she had them and his daughter explained how she had been driving to Tampa to visit Zani, George told the investigators.

George Anthony tried to get her to explain why she was going to Tampa and not to work.

"This don't make no sense to me. I'm not going to deal with this right now," George Anthony recalled saying. "Where's Caylee? What's going on? I believe I need to know."

His daughter replied that she would talk to him and her mother later. And she left.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008 - AUDIO
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

credit: Carpe

THE GAS CANS - GRETA - AUGUST 24, 2008

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: September 27, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

George seems disgusted..."My daughter likes to shop at Target with my wife's money." 

This gives us another clue as to how money is viewed in that home.

George did not say with MY MONEY... he also did not say OUR MONEY.

George said: MY WIFE'S MONEY.

Cindy said George used his money and 401k money to gamble online. I think it was Texas Holdem that he lost his pants on. Cindy has her money, George has his.
George was caught online with women, probably adult friend finder(older crowd) or a forum. Sex and gambling always take a toll on marriage. Lies about both dont help.
George is the 2nd fiddle in this house and unless he is gay I would not be overly excited in bed with cindy by her looks and actions. Poor George
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: September 27, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »

I finally found the pics of Casey out shopping on Amy's money..Can someone tell me Georges audio tape is? I seem to be finding everyones but his for some reason...I wish those pics of Casey shopping were clearer.

Good Afternoon Monks!  Yep, playing catch up! Would someone post the link to the pictures referenced above please?

I just finished listening to George's statement.....

obviously Cindy wears the pants in the family.

if he thought for the past 2 years that Casey was NOT working why in the hell didn't he find out FOR SURE?

There seems to be so much n hindsight that coulda shoulda been done...it would certainly have saved Caylee's life

Both of them are going to have to live with that the rest of their lives.....what a terrible life that is going to be!

sunny pics are under evidence, not really clear at all
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1705 on: September 27, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »

George says he lives "with a very strong-willed woman" and that Casey is just like her, meaning Cindy.

Well, guess that makes him a major wimp.  I cannot imagine my husband or my father putting up with Casey antics for five minutes.  He talks about her bringing some boyfriends to the house without their permission and he did not like that.  Change the locks, George.  Did Cindy forbid him doing that?

It is Cindy's house....I'd bet money that he isn't allowed to make any decisions He mentioned Casey loved shopping at Target on Cindy's money...not 'our' money, but Cindy's money

Yes I think its pretty clear who wears the pants there.  I'll bet that when Caylee was born, Cindy became a new mom again.  And for GA, well, lets just say that I ENJOY my empty nest...it's a great part of life to tell ya the truth.  You begin, again.

A baby coming into your home and your wife going gaga over it; overboard, could be a HUGE problem....imo
Cat

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 27, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

Hmmm I wonder if Casey had an EasyPass ??     
I
It would be Cindys EZ Pass in the suv casey borrowed. But I know what you mean.
No... I'm wondering if Casey had an EasyPass for her car ??   prob not... but ya just never know...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 27, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

CaTToy, I see what you mean.  Casey tells so many stories, she seems to have an active fantasy life, and she obvioulsy wants attention, so maybe she would stage a big hoax.  But the smell in the car is worrisome.  That had to come from somewhere, and I do not think it was a squirrel. 

George may have a temper and be a former LE, but he could not handle his own household at all.  He was far from the Man of the House.  If he had exerted his authority as the father a bit more, this may not have happened.  My goodness...he admits that Casey said "something very crude" to him.  He could not even repeat it.  He goes on to say she later said, Here are your f'ing gas cans.  Now that shows no respect at all for her father.  None.

She must have talked to him and Cindy both like that on a regular basis.

He suspected for as long as two years that she did not even have a job, but he did nothing about it, and that must be because of Cindy getting between the two of them and making sure he did not discipline Casey too much.

He knew that Casey was stealing from them...money, gas cans, etc...and though he sometimes confronted her, he never really did anything about it.

He knew she bought people over to the house, like boyfriends, during the day.  He could have changed the locks. 

He knew that he and Cindy kept Caylee most of the time, and that Casey stayed out really late.  He must have had some idea of what she was doing.  But he kept silent about that or just walked away when he got mad.

He left Cindy handle things, and look where it ended up?  George and Cindy are not in denial.  They know full well that Caylee is dead and that Casey is the reason. 

But for some reason, they will not admit that and let the case take its course.

I do wonder just how long this has been going on with Casey, but it certainly seems to have been since Caylee was born.  I wonder about her high school years or even junior high or middle school.  She must have done some wild things then, too.  I wager she was probably promiscuous and wild even in high school or younger.  I cannot believe all this started after the birth of the baby.

She is so manipulative, getting Brittany to keep Caylee for free by saying she was working and in debt and needed the help.  But she was just going out and having fun, using her friend for months of free child care. 

She also used Jesse and his parents by suggesting he might be the father and then by playing on their sympathies and their desire to help her.

I see why he used the word diabolical.  She ruins the lives of everyone around her and could care less. 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: September 27, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Do you know if you would need to use ezpass to take the 408? I think George is giving a reason for why he's there.
Hold up, new theory here....
Casey uses mom's SUV, lets say to make the body dump, many people have EasyPass in that area so Cindy could have one too.....would Casey not be trying to peg the body dump on her Mom???  She would have known that the EasyPass would be pinged................??
maybe george was in the suv and casey in his car. This is the reason the cyndy do not know  anything about casey taking her car....it is possible that george knew that caylee was dead and he took caylee in his wive's SUV an told casey to follow him with his car.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: September 27, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »

" But the smell in the car is worrisome.  That had to come from somewhere, and I do not think it was a squirrel.  "

If you have ever smelt this smell you cannot get it out of your mind or nose. Ceorge, Cindy and Lee KNEW what it was.  The beginning of the end.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 27, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

Sunny

George had betrayed Cindy in 2005.  According to Lee Anthony ... his parents marriage was on the brink of divorce because his father had been conducting a longtime online relationship with another women..  There are been a brief separation.

In my almost 43 year marriage ... since I was 18 years of age ... everything has been "ours" but  ... if my hubby at anytime had given me reason to distrust him ... if my hubby at anytime had been unfaithful ... believe me ... it would be "yours" and "mine" ... mostly "mine."

My opinion.  Just because George Anthony "sounds" trustworthy in the audio of his statement to LE does not make it so.  If George can betray his marriage vows to the person he is suppose to love and honor more than anybody in this world ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1711 on: September 27, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »

So if you take George's two different gas can discovery stories and
meld them together...

This is what I come up with:

He goes to mow the yard, no gas, immediately files a police report,
then he goes to meet Cindy at a bank (which I highly suspect she
was getting bank affidavits on the suspicious activity on her bank
account)

Then he comes home by 2:25... surprises Casey already in the house...
and confronts her about the gas cans.

All of this "hi dad, how are you doing... oh, sorry about the shed chit"

... all of that took place while George was watching "Leave It To Casey's Beaver"
which as we all know, is broadcasted everyday on the FOOD CHANNEL. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 27, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »

Maybe it's via a credit card in Cindy's name.  We heard that Cindy has a Penney and a Sears credit card and that KC likes to use the Penney's card.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: September 27, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

Help me understand. So,Casey pretended to go to work every day. She pretended to leave Caylee with a babysitter. George suspects that she has no job. Why was he not checking up on her? Where did he think she was going every day? And at night time when Casey was out drinking and partying, did she ever leave Caylee at home with her parents? Or did she bring her to the parties? Would any nurse or police officer allow that baby to be in a car when they knew that Casey would be drinking and driving???!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: September 27, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »

I have been married a long time too, and since I have worked for most of my marriage, I have a checking account of my own.  It just got simpler than us both trying to write checks from one account.  My husband makes a lot more than I do, but my name is on his account, and we consider all assets to be ours, too.

It seems that Cindy is punishing George for his indescretions by keeping him on a tight leash and jerking it every time he gets too bold.  That is not a good thing.  Most of the money may be hers, but it seems she had more to fear financially from her daughter than from her husband and his tendency to gamble and fool around.

If you cannot trust a man, get rid of him.  Don't live two separate lives in the same house. 

One day George may get tired of all this.  Either Cindy forgives him and trusts him, or she does not.  If she does not, she needs to send him packing.

This is one more dysfunction in the family.  The emasculated man.  The strong-willed woman who wears the pants.  The child who plays one parent against the other and respects neither.  The grandchild who becomes a pawn.

Sad, sad, sad.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1715 on: September 27, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »

snipped for space

He suspected for as long as two years that she did not even have a job, but he did nothing about it, and that must be because of Cindy getting between the two of them and making sure he did not discipline Casey too much.

He knew that Casey was stealing from them...money, gas cans, etc...and though he sometimes confronted her, he never really did anything about it.

He knew she bought people over to the house, like boyfriends, during the day.  He could have changed the locks. 

Wow such an excellent post I totally agree with all of it.  I know that i want to hold on to this TINY shread of hope that I have left, that they perpetuated a scam, get rich scam of some kind...but I realize that someone is most likely dead.  And missing and that someone is Caylee. 

My problem intially was with Cindy.  When I saw her intv on Greta with the "tour" of her house, I flipped.  Her body language every thing they said in that interview, well I was bouncing off the walls.  Im a body language FREAK!  I complain about it often, even in the real world.  Im a human lie detector; have always had that, it's uncomfortable very very uncomfortable to have this....freak flag I call it.

So My freak flag went UP UP UP after that Greta intv about the Pool and the Ladder, I think that either George rolled out of the garage, maybe he ran caylee over, or she drown or got into some medicine.  Problem is, under who's watch.   The more we look at Casey's timeline the more we see Caylee had to be at home, with Cindy.
Business as Usual I say. 

Very frustrating case, I hope LE can solve it and bring Caylee to rest.
Cat

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1716 on: September 27, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »

Help me understand. So,Casey pretended to go to work every day. She pretended to leave Caylee with a babysitter. George suspects that she has no job. Why was he not checking up on her? Where did he think she was going every day? And at night time when Casey was out drinking and partying, did she ever leave Caylee at home with her parents? Or did she bring her to the parties? Would any nurse or police officer allow that baby to be in a car when they knew that Casey would be drinking and driving???!!!
Sadly it seems they have done, exactly that.
And as Grandparents they will Or should never forgive themselves.  But their moral fiber button is turned off.
They have no moral compass.  otherwise they would not be trying to insist that she is alive, and some invisible person; took her.  They have $$ signs in their eyes, and that is worst of all to watch.  Caylee has been killed
Twice.

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1717 on: September 27, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »

" But the smell in the car is worrisome.  That had to come from somewhere, and I do not think it was a squirrel.  "

If you have ever smelt this smell you cannot get it out of your mind or nose. Ceorge, Cindy and Lee KNEW what it was.  The beginning of the end.

Exactly!! I lost a chicken recently.  She was "missing" I smelled her before I found her.  I had looked for days for her.  It was so sad.  But once you smell that smell you know.  I understand that human decomp is much worse but hey lets not forget, Cindy, the Nurse of Human Decomp.....
GAH

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: September 27, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »

CaTToy, I see what you mean.  Casey tells so many stories, she seems to have an active fantasy life, and she obvioulsy wants attention, so maybe she would stage a big hoax.  But the smell in the car is worrisome.  That had to come from somewhere, and I do not think it was a squirrel. 

George may have a temper and be a former LE, but he could not handle his own household at all.  He was far from the Man of the House.  If he had exerted his authority as the father a bit more, this may not have happened.  My goodness...he admits that Casey said "something very crude" to him.  He could not even repeat it.  He goes on to say she later said, Here are your f'ing gas cans.  Now that shows no respect at all for her father.  None.

He knew that he and Cindy kept Caylee most of the time, and that Casey stayed out really late.  He must have had some idea of what she was doing.  But he kept silent about that or just walked away when he got mad.

He left Cindy handle things, and look where it ended up?  George and Cindy are not in denial.  They know full well that Caylee is dead and that Casey is the reason. 

But for some reason, they will not admit that and let the case take its course.

I do wonder just how long this has been going on with Casey, but it certainly seems to have been since Caylee was born.  I wonder about her high school years or even junior high or middle school.  She must have done some wild things then, too.  I wager she was probably promiscuous and wild even in high school or younger.  I cannot believe all this started after the birth of the baby.

She is so manipulative, getting Brittany to keep Caylee for free by saying she was working and in debt and needed the help.  But she was just going out and having fun, using her friend for months of free child care. 

She also used Jesse and his parents by suggesting he might be the father and then by playing on their sympathies and their desire to help her.

I see why he used the word diabolical.  She ruins the lives of everyone around her and could care less. 

Very good.

KC has no empathy for anyone...she is not capable of it.  That's what makes her diabolical.
She uses every one for everything.  And that JOB...she's used it for every excuse in the world!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: September 27, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »

THINK ABOUT IT!!  WHY DOES GEORGE NOT DETECT AN ORDER WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED HOW CLOSE HE STOOD TO CASEY'S VEHICLE?

I noticed that too.   And Not knowing how long decomp takes I'm going  
This is about a week after fathers day and about three weeks before the smell at the impound yard.

and I have asked myself... how much body fluid (sorry) would be needed in the trunk to cause  the "Wave" that Lee described.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.