March 28, 2024, 03:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345698 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: September 27, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

Is it true that Casey emptied her grandparents account out? If so, do you know if it was taken a little bit at a time or all at once? 

I believe it was just one stolen check made out for about $324 from her GP's
assisted living center account.
Thanks so much for answering Carpe! I thought she had stolen $40,000.00 ..lol just a slight difference 

I think NG said one night 45K!!!!!! OWWWWW-ICH

However, I think a majority of that was on Cindy's credit cards.

She had to break into her 401K account to pay off all of Casey's
fraudulent charges... whatever the true amount was.

WHAT was KC doing with the money?  It's not like she was paying for: apartment, car, tires, clothes, Caylee, etc.  She paid no taxes...what was she spending the money on??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 27, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

Is it true that Casey emptied her grandparents account out? If so, do you know if it was taken a little bit at a time or all at once? 

Thanks so much for answering Carpe! I thought she had stolen $40,000.00 ..lol just a slight difference 

Thanks! Thats what i thought but i can't find it in her transcripts. I was hoping they would ask grandma when they interviewed her. But nope-not a word. It would be nice to know if that was what the fight was over on the 15th. Funny -none of them have mentioned the fight.  It bothers me that LE didn't ask what the 15th was like in their home. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

Another great reason for Lee & Casey to want to hide Caylee's body forever.

If it was in fact their "take to the grave secret" that Caylee was theirs....

It is law in most places that anyone who dies under a certain age (35?)

an autopsy is to be conducted to determine cause of death.

This would undeniably lead to the possible discovery that Caylee

was fathered by Lee.

I'm still not sold on the incest thing. Not yet, anyway.

Right. Please know I am not trying to sell anybody on anything.

Just trying to draw up scenarios that may explain why this family

is willing to lie to their deaths over things that we know are actually true.

(now that we have documents - and then can go back an see where they are lying)

Elmo - just mullin' it all over. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:09 PM »

Blonde,

I have Vista.  Since I dl the serv pack, mine says that I need Flash9 too.  It won't let me dl Flash9.  I've yet to figure it out.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1764 on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »

WHAT was KC doing with the money?  It's not like she was paying for: apartment, car, tires, clothes, Caylee, etc.  She paid no taxes...what was she spending the money on??

jmho

She really seemed to want to be excepted by friends. She portrayed herself
as a hardworker and a bread winner. She left out the part Cindy was supplying
all the bread.

She was spending on herself... and all the good times for her friends too.

... and their friends.... and their friends.... and more groceries... yada yada

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: September 27, 2008, 05:01:57 PM »

accepted excepted

DOH! hate dat when dat happens.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: September 27, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »

Another great reason for Lee & Casey to want to hide Caylee's body forever.

If it was in fact their "take to the grave secret" that Caylee was theirs....

It is law in most places that anyone who dies under a certain age (35?)

an autopsy is to be conducted to determine cause of death.

This would undeniably lead to the possible discovery that Caylee

was fathered by Lee.

I'm still not sold on the incest thing. Not yet, anyway.

Right. Please know I am not trying to sell anybody on anything.

Just trying to draw up scenarios that may explain why this family

is willing to lie to their deaths over things that we know are actually true.

(now that we have documents - and then can go back an see where they are lying)

Elmo - just mullin' it all over. 

Okay, not sure what happened with my post. I was trying to say, Yes, I know you aren't trying to sell anything. I was just using a figure of speech. No worries. Smile
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1767 on: September 27, 2008, 05:11:19 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: September 27, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »

I think she just simply didnt want george to know she stole his gas....Or else Caylee was in the trunk at that time....

ALso, has anyone seen Lee?

And is the cam current or not?

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: September 27, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »

George says he lives "with a very strong-willed woman" and that Casey is just like her, meaning Cindy.

Well, guess that makes him a major wimp.  I cannot imagine my husband or my father putting up with Casey antics for five minutes.  He talks about her bringing some boyfriends to the house without their permission and he did not like that.  Change the locks, George.  Did Cindy forbid him doing that?

It is Cindy's house....I'd bet money that he isn't allowed to make any decisions He mentioned Casey loved shopping at Target on Cindy's money...not 'our' money, but Cindy's money

Maybe it's via a credit card in Cindy's name.  We heard that Cindy has a Penney and a Sears credit card and that KC likes to use the Penney's card.

I think that is probably the case...but IMO Cindy knew she had the cards and let her charge on them

Yes, one can close an account!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 27, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

Maybe she had the car seat in there, or Caylee's clothes, or Doll....something that would have made George question why or where is Caylee..."absolutely" something that KC was concerned George would have questioned if he saw it.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: September 27, 2008, 05:21:12 PM »

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

June 17th the body is stashed some place. Caylee is not in a bag and her hair falls out in the trunk.
June 18th Casey picks up gas cans to burn the body (were any brush fires reported between 6/18 and 6/24?) Maybe she burns the clothing or blanket she was wrapped in. At this point Caylee was wrapped because rigo has set in and the body is decomposing.

George said that he threw the bag in the trunk over the fence at the tow yard... any word what the contents were? LE collected this item.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: September 27, 2008, 05:21:30 PM »

I think she just simply didnt want george to know she stole his gas....Or else Caylee was in the trunk at that time....

ALso, has anyone seen Lee?

And is the cam current or not?

I haven't seen Lee for a couple of weeks. 

The cam is not current.  It's been stuck since yesterday am.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1773 on: September 27, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »

KarmaRoundUp said:
In Cindy's LE interview:
Cindy states that the only credit card Casey had and used was a JC Pennys card(The detectives still haven't gotten the list of purchases from Cindy,Cindy also told detectives she ONLY has a Pennys CC and a bank debit card).
In George's LE interview:
George states that they took JC Penny CC AND a Sears card from Casey's purse(the night Lee got Casey's stuff from Tony's)
They all lie,all 4 of the big people are lying their butts off.

Cindy said she only had a JC Penney CC and a BOA Debit card, and a SEARS CC that she let lapse.

That's what I heard in her interview. Maybe Casey did not realize it had expired.
Thank you Brandi
Do you know if LE needs Cindy's consent to get her charge card records?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: September 27, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »

Simon Burch - Tow Yard Manager   &  George

* They were never worried that much about Caylee. imo

They are always talking about who lied to whom, who shot John, who is gonna
   be getting a divorce, who is the stanker who pilfered my gas cans.

CAYLEE WHO??? Oh yeah, that is our granddaughter.

Just another day at Anthony Itchycoo Park!

------------------
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: September 27, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

June 17th the body is stashed some place. Caylee is not in a bag and her hair falls out in the trunk.
June 18th Casey picks up gas cans to burn the body (were any brush fires reported between 6/18 and 6/24?) Maybe she burns the clothing or blanket she was wrapped in. At this point Caylee was wrapped because rigo has set in and the body is decomposing.

George said that he threw the bag in the trunk over the fence at the tow yard... any word what the contents were? LE collected this item.

I doubt if Casey would burn the body.  It would attract too much attention.

LE did retrieve the bag from the dumpster at the tow yard.  It had papers, maggots, and possibly the pizza box.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: September 27, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »

Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum since page one, but I'm always way behind, so I never registered.

But, Thursday night I caught a rerun of the 2007 season ender of CSI.  It originally aired on May 15, 2008.  In that episode Chloroform was used to commit a murder and frame a CSI for the crime.

Casey had on her My Space that CSI was one of her favorite shows, and I'm wondering if the searches on her computer occurred on or near this date. I also wonder if she had more in mind (as far as getting that house). 

Hope this makes sense, I'm not used to communicating on forums and writing my thoughts.

Thanks!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: September 27, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »

Going out on the shakiest of limbs here.  Could the blame for the 45k have been put on Casey to cover George's gambling problem?   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 27, 2008, 05:26:49 PM »

KarmaRoundUp said:
In Cindy's LE interview:
Cindy states that the only credit card Casey had and used was a JC Pennys card(The detectives still haven't gotten the list of purchases from Cindy,Cindy also told detectives she ONLY has a Pennys CC and a bank debit card).
In George's LE interview:
George states that they took JC Penny CC AND a Sears card from Casey's purse(the night Lee got Casey's stuff from Tony's)
They all lie,all 4 of the big people are lying their butts off.

Cindy said she only had a JC Penney CC and a BOA Debit card, and a SEARS CC that she let lapse.

That's what I heard in her interview. Maybe Casey did not realize it had expired.
Thank you Brandi
Do you know if LE needs Cindy's consent to get her charge card records?

You're welcome!
Afraid I am not a legal expert, but I would assume if Cindy did not voluntarily give LE her CC receipts/statements then LE would probably have to get a search warrant for them. JMO .. some legal eagle posters here would know better than I. Wink

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 27, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »

I believe it was pizza with maggots.  LE would send those maggots out for scientific testing. IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.