April 26, 2024, 06:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346923 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1780 on: September 27, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »

Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum since page one, but I'm always way behind, so I never registered.

But, Thursday night I caught a rerun of the 2007 season ender of CSI.  It originally aired on May 15, 2008.  In that episode Chloroform was used to commit a murder and frame a CSI for the crime.

Casey had on her My Space that CSI was one of her favorite shows, and I'm wondering if the searches on her computer occurred on or near this date. I also wonder if she had more in mind (as far as getting that house). 

Hope this makes sense, I'm not used to communicating on forums and writing my thoughts.

Thanks!

Weeble's wobble, but they never fall down.  Welcome to the cage!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: September 27, 2008, 05:30:15 PM »

Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum since page one, but I'm always way behind, so I never registered.

But, Thursday night I caught a rerun of the 2007 season ender of CSI.  It originally aired on May 15, 2008.  In that episode Chloroform was used to commit a murder and frame a CSI for the crime.

Casey had on her My Space that CSI was one of her favorite shows, and I'm wondering if the searches on her computer occurred on or near this date. I also wonder if she had more in mind (as far as getting that house). 

Hope this makes sense, I'm not used to communicating on forums and writing my thoughts.

Thanks!

Welcome to the cage, Weeble!!

Unfortunately, the dates that the computer search for chloroform have not been released yet.
Yes, you are making perfect sense! Smile

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: September 27, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »

Welcome Weeble!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: September 27, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »

Hi everybody,

Thanks!

Welcome Weeble!

Yes, LE did searches on the computers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: September 27, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »

I understand what you are saying and quite frankly I don't know what I would do or how I would react had my husband done the things George did.....but.......IMO I THINK if I took him back (and I have serious doubts that I would) as she did it would not be a yours and mine thing....HOWEVER saying that since one of his betrayals was online gambling I understand her need to have hers and his. However, I still think there are 2 sides to every story and from what I have seen and read about Cindy...she is, what my son would describe, as a ball-buster.....that is of course no excuse for infidelity.....

I never said I thought he sounded trustworthy

Hi Sunny.

Cindy may be controlling but ... considering the out of control behavior or her husband and daughter maybe she genuinely felt she had no choice.

Cindy was put a position of providing financial stability within the household.  Cindy was put in a position of having to take responsibility for Caylee's well being.  George and Casey were a threat to both.

Think about it.  Cindy was not unfaithful. Cindy was not addicted to online gambling.  Cindy did not have promiscuous lifestyle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1785 on: September 27, 2008, 05:31:58 PM »

Hi everybody,

Thanks!

Hey there Weeble...love the name! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1786 on: September 27, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

Maybe she had the car seat in there, or Caylee's clothes, or Doll....something that would have made George question why or where is Caylee..."absolutely" something that KC was concerned George would have questioned if he saw it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: September 27, 2008, 05:34:11 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Do you know if you would need to use ezpass to take the 408? I think George is giving a reason for why he's there.

Sorry to post and run, we went to the Olive Garden and I'm trying to catch up Very Happy

If you have an epass you could use it, but you can also use cash. There is a toll booth that you have to pay if you get off at Hiawassee.  There are different ways to get into that area, you can even get to the roads by using I4, but George saying 408, Hiawassee and Kirkman, all lead me to Metro West/Universal and it makes me ASSUME it's the route they would take to the Universal area.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1788 on: September 27, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »

KarmaRoundUp said:
In Cindy's LE interview:
Cindy states that the only credit card Casey had and used was a JC Pennys card(The detectives still haven't gotten the list of purchases from Cindy,Cindy also told detectives she ONLY has a Pennys CC and a bank debit card).
In George's LE interview:
George states that they took JC Penny CC AND a Sears card from Casey's purse(the night Lee got Casey's stuff from Tony's)
They all lie,all 4 of the big people are lying their butts off.

Cindy said she only had a JC Penney CC and a BOA Debit card, and a SEARS CC that she let lapse.

That's what I heard in her interview. Maybe Casey did not realize it had expired.
Thank you Brandi
Do you know if LE needs Cindy's consent to get her charge card records?

You're welcome!
Afraid I am not a legal expert, but I would assume if Cindy did not voluntarily give LE her CC receipts/statements then LE would probably have to get a search warrant for them. JMO .. some legal eagle posters here would know better than I. Wink
Thanks again,I imagine this was already done with whatever cc's Casey had on her....to try and get a good timeline going.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: September 27, 2008, 05:35:15 PM »

Hi everybody,

Thanks!

Welcome Weeble.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1790 on: September 27, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »

So even BillyBob tow guy thought the worst...yet George Mr. X-LE did not??  I DO NOT BUY IT.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: September 27, 2008, 05:35:57 PM »

From MyFox:

Carolina1 view my photos
Sep 27, 2008 | 2:21 PM

This was posted on the Brians Dreams forum:

Thought everyone would find this interesting - I have been following this site since it is where many of the people that have searched with Wyatt early on are still posting.

Here is the post:

Haven’t posted for a few days, but thought I would share this with the posters here, this is a pretty good scoop and it does answer some questions I know we all ask.

An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also that according to evidence Caylee had been in the trunk for 11 days, this according to the CSI test results done on the trunk.
The also have evidence that Caylee was at at least 2 drug & sex parties, and had been knocked out on drugs.
Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present andknocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.
We have Caylee visiting her great gr-father on the 15th last date proven alive.
By doing the simple math we no have her placing the body in the trunk on the 17th.
The CSI test show the varied levels of decomp the trunk was exposed to as 11 days.
So we know the car was towed on the 27th and the body was removed at that time.
So she dumped the body during those early am hours of the 27th, since it was in the lot at 7am when the worker first came in.
So, was she tying to bury her then, and decided against it or was she digging her up and moving her?
I am leaning toward she was going to bury her and it was to much work for her sorry BLEEP so she put her in the trunk and drove around with her body for 11 days.

The hair samples in the trunk were small, they have enough to prove the dosing.
he said the hair in the truck did confirm it was from a dead body, and did test positive for the 2 substances,
And was Caylees.

They really want to find the corpse, because more extensive testing could be done,
but have grave doubts in ever doing so because of where they believe she disposed of the body.

He also explained that they determined the time frame of 11 days from the CSI test done on the hair & body fluids.

In answer to the person who ask why he would talk to me, because we know each other from years ago.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4472

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: September 27, 2008, 05:38:12 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: September 27, 2008, 05:39:24 PM »

THINK ABOUT IT!!  WHY DOES GEORGE NOT DETECT AN ORDER WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED HOW CLOSE HE STOOD TO CASEY'S VEHICLE?

I noticed that too.   And Not knowing how long decomp takes I'm going  
This is about a week after fathers day and about three weeks before the smell at the impound yard.

and I have asked myself... how much body fluid (sorry) would be needed in the trunk to cause  the "Wave" that Lee described.

OF

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this theory and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up."

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet

My theory needs some refining but ...

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse(you mean Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My question above in blue.  Other than that very logical and possible, IMO.

Klaas ... you are right.  I will make that change.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: September 27, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »

So even BillyBob tow guy thought the worst...yet George Mr. X-LE did not??  I DO NOT BUY IT.

A FOOL would have guessed someone was dead.  Amy said George/Cindy were scared that either Casey or Caylee was dead in the car.  That statement alone tells us that BOTH George and Cindy knew someone was dead.  Then Cindy found Casey later that day.  That only leaves Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: September 27, 2008, 05:42:11 PM »

And another from MyFox:

ocalagal  
Sep 27, 2008 | 2:32 PM

I posted this a few days ago.. will post again for those that missed it.. I donated to TES and asked when they maybe coming back. this was my Thank you and answer from them..

Hi Alice. Thank you. I can’t say when the “Team” will be back. Just know that Tim has a few leads and things may be progressing faster than anyone thinks. The family likes to play games, so to speak, and I am praying for closure soon.

Erin S. Bridwell

Texas EquuSearch Administrator

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4472

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: September 27, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

Looks like she left a real bag of garbage in there to mask the smell and confuse people.

------------------
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: September 27, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »

Hmmm...very interesting MrsK....

I wonder why these folks would post this info in open forum, though...I would think it would be somnewhat confidential....

I just cant bring myself to think they will never find her......

"God dont like ugly"
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: September 27, 2008, 05:49:31 PM »

A lot of this makes sense, But I think she did have something on the family
 and they had to help her. Lets see, she stole $324.00 from her grandmother
$45,000.00 on charge cards from her mother, $800.00 from Amys, bank account
and lets not forget the other $700.00 of Amy's that went missing when Amy
was sleep walking????? And until Amy, there was no charges made against her.
I can't see any family covering up all this, unless they have no choice.
When Georges first marriage broke up, I wonder if the women he was running with
was a girl called Cindy. Which has nothing to do with the theft.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: September 27, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »

Looks like she left a real bag of garbage in there to mask the smell and confuse people.

thats what I was t hinkin' Carpe......

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.