April 26, 2024, 01:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346915 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: September 27, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »

Last one, I promise.

This one really intrigued me......what the heck could be going on on Monday at 6pm?

Date:     9/27/2008 4:35:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Did you get the word about Monday 6PM??  Do the Anthony's know?

Hi, yes I did...when I can confirm that I will post it asap...and no, I don't think they have a clue.

Brian
http://briansdreams.com/secretaccess/privatecases/caylee.htm
  You Have To Stop going there. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: September 27, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »

Carpe I thought she got pushed into that parking spot 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1842 on: September 27, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »

Has anyone called Cindy to see what lie she is going with today?

A. There was no odor.

B. It smelled like a bag of pizza.

C. It smells like there is a damn dead body in the car.

D. She talked about her puppy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: September 27, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

OH gosh, I am so far behind. I listened to George's tapes.

If George is involved and the interview was in August he is now wise to cell phone pings.

The chase story he is telling would be an excellent story to explain why both his and Casey's cell phones pinged in the same area......if he did indeed help dispose of Caylee's body and his timing of the Chase fits to around the time of the gas can incident and also that Cindy is denying that she knew Casey was using her SUV.

Any thoughts????  Or did you all already talk about this???

Some of us were... but that is a new angle on it. Cell phone pings... good thought!

I was thinking he was justifying his EZ Pass tracking, as well.

i think the cell ping theory makes alot of sense!!! Good thinking!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: September 27, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »

Carpe I thought she got pushed into that parking spot 

Hey Blonde,

I have been thinking about that... do u think it is a possibilty she just left
the car idiling in that spot with the lights off... until it ran itself out of gas?

Were the keys ever seen left in the ignition?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1845 on: September 27, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

If you remember right, the neighbor said she had backed her car into the garage three different times. I wonder if the 24th she came home to move Caylee and was surprised to see her dad there and just made an excuse to be there. Came back the next day or later and did what she set out to do in the first place????

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: September 27, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »

Last one, I promise.

This one really intrigued me......what the heck could be going on on Monday at 6pm?

Hi, yes I did...when I can confirm that I will post it asap...and no, I don't think they have a clue.

Brian

I can't Blonde. I go everywhere. I even downloaded Google Earth to be able to search areas. Zoomed in on Buckingham Palace. Caylee wasn't there but I saw the Queen on the throne.   I look wherever I have to. LOL!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: September 27, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

Last one, I promise.

Brian

What could Brian possibly be posting about?? 

Your other post.. from that one forum.. that's pretty interesting stuff! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 27, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

I can't Blonde. I go everywhere. I even downloaded Google Earth to be able to search areas. Zoomed in on Buckingham Palace. Caylee wasn't there but I saw the Queen on the throne.   I look wherever I have to. LOL!

Don't worry.. I look there too. Wink  (Although I haven't registered, so I haven't been able to see anything new).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: September 27, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

I have not been able to find any credible source that states that Casey stole $40,000/ $45,000 using her parent's credit card/s.

In the 911 call Cindy does not identify the means Casey used to access fund from her account.

In the process of elimination in the investigation regarding what Casey purchased in the crucial time period ... why can LE not get access to Cindy's credit card records?

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=CC2258D68A3BD2C2A120C8EFB34F2E9C?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Few Answers in Caylee Anthony's Disappearance

911 calls were released Thursday evening made by Cindy Anthony, Caylee’s grandmother. In the first call, she requested officers come to her home to arrest Casey because she had stolen her car and used her credit cards.

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=83467E80443993274920D334F77DE9F5?contentId=7064873&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »

George Anthony raced after his daughter on a crowded highway only to lose her several miles away from their home. Cindy Anthony went to Universal Studios in early July in hopes of spotting the toddler.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2708sep27,0,7275812.story

Wouldn't it be very easy to find out your daughter never had an office there,
if you actually made the trip to go to where she was supposedly working...
...and nobody knew of her?

------------------
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1851 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »

From MyFox:

Carolina1 view my photos
Sep 27, 2008 | 2:21 PM

This was posted on the Brians Dreams forum:

Thought everyone would find this interesting - I have been following this site since it is where many of the people that have searched with Wyatt early on are still posting.

Here is the post:

Haven’t posted for a few days, but thought I would share this with the posters here, this is a pretty good scoop and it does answer some questions I know we all ask.

An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also that according to evidence Caylee had been in the trunk for 11 days, this according to the CSI test results done on the trunk.
The also have evidence that Caylee was at at least 2 drug & sex parties, and had been knocked out on drugs.
Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present andknocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.
We have Caylee visiting her great gr-father on the 15th last date proven alive.
By doing the simple math we no have her placing the body in the trunk on the 17th.
The CSI test show the varied levels of decomp the trunk was exposed to as 11 days.
So we know the car was towed on the 27th and the body was removed at that time.
So she dumped the body during those early am hours of the 27th, since it was in the lot at 7am when the worker first came in.
So, was she tying to bury her then, and decided against it or was she digging her up and moving her?
I am leaning toward she was going to bury her and it was to much work for her sorry BLEEP so she put her in the trunk and drove around with her body for 11 days.

The hair samples in the trunk were small, they have enough to prove the dosing.
he said the hair in the truck did confirm it was from a dead body, and did test positive for the 2 substances,
And was Caylees.

They really want to find the corpse, because more extensive testing could be done,
but have grave doubts in ever doing so because of where they believe she disposed of the body.

He also explained that they determined the time frame of 11 days from the CSI test done on the hair & body fluids.

In answer to the person who ask why he would talk to me, because we know each other from years ago.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4472

Didn't I tell ya?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

If you remember right, the neighbor said she had backed her car into the garage three different times. I wonder if the 24th she came home to move Caylee and was surprised to see her dad there and just made an excuse to be there. Came back the next day or later and did what she set out to do in the first place????

Very possible! Cindy did say in her interview that on the 24th she and George met at the bank concerning the stimulus check. Then she said George had to go back to the house "for something." I do think Casey was surprised by George being there on the 24th, myself.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:42 PM »

It seems like the cam is working.. I just saw people (kids) walking past it, and then disappear.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »

Last one, I promise.

Brian

Yeah, but I am reading his stuff on Natalee H. and it's pretty, well, uh, bizarre. Here's a snippet of one of them:
"She is very much alive and seems to be enjoying herself.  She's working at some sort of adult night club with a picture of frogs on the front of it.   I'm pretty sure the club is located in Barranquilla, Columbia.  The nightclub has many red box-type couches scattered around a very dark room with many mirrors on the walls and metal pipes.

She is living in a small hotel room near by the club with her boyfriend, and the number 162 in on the door.  She looks nothing like she did before, her hair is very short, spiked and died black.  Her complexion is much darker than it was in the picture above and she has some sort of chain tattoo around her neck.  There is no way anyone could recognize her today from her pictures above...no way...this is way she has not been located.

She is hiding many secrets from her family, one about a boy named Ben, and many others she is very scared to tell her parents what she is doing and why.  She has planned on doing this for sometime, and her mother knows something about her that she never told the people looking for her."
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: September 27, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

Last one, I promise.

Brian

LOL you are really cracking me up here!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: September 27, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

Last one, I promise.

Brian

I would like to know!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: September 27, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »

That is exactly what I was thinking.  At the point of the gas can recovery Caylee was burried in the back yard.  George being home ruined Casey's attempt to get Caylee at that point and make a clean recovery and disposal. 
But, why not just allow George to get the cans himself??  Why the run past him to get to the trunk before he had a chance to get in?  Maybe due to the chloroform stash she had??  Or maybe she had some drugs in the car? Or maybe he would see that she had been living out of the back of her car...

Maybe she had the car seat in there, or Caylee's clothes, or Doll....something that would have made George question why or where is Caylee..."absolutely" something that KC was concerned George would have questioned if he saw it.

The dash for the car I thought that she was getting the wedge thingie,     and didn't want him to see cans.....but he was already too close.....

So, does anyone think GA really needed a tool out of KC trunk? Or is that just another cover up?  I have never bought that story since he said it on Greta.  Plus I do not think KC flying by him, getting gas cans and cursing him and throwing them at him is how he told that story on Greta...

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: September 27, 2008, 06:49:32 PM »

And another from MyFox:

ocalagal  
Sep 27, 2008 | 2:32 PM

I posted this a few days ago.. will post again for those that missed it.. I donated to TES and asked when they maybe coming back. this was my Thank you and answer from them..

Hi Alice. Thank you. I can’t say when the “Team” will be back. Just know that Tim has a few leads and things may be progressing faster than anyone thinks. The family likes to play games, so to speak, and I am praying for closure soon.

Erin S. Bridwell

Texas EquuSearch Administrator

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4472

Mrs. K - I think we need to consider this response from TES along with what Red has been trying to tell us.  Orlando LE is way ahead of all of us.  They are just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.  They can't make any mistakes when they arrest Casey and charge her with murder.  Baez will want a speedy trial and LE needs to have all the evidence lined up before they make the arrest.  Le has done an excellent job with this invetigation and they have reached out to the best sources.  The Body Farm doesn't routinely make house calls.  Casey's days of freedom are numbered.  Has anyone heard from Florida Blue about the location of Red's photographs?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: September 27, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present andknocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.

Cindy I demand you give her a MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD now!!!!! You nailed it.... errrrr uhhhhh... hammered it.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.