April 23, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346825 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: September 27, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »

Is that the same car that has now just backed in? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: September 27, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »

It's back, must have went after a pizza! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: September 27, 2008, 07:17:47 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: September 27, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1884 on: September 27, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

The guy that towed the car,Gary Ridgeway,said the car was nosed in the parking spot with the doors all locked.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: September 27, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

It's back, must have went after a pizza! 

Why are they still sitting in the car? I've seen them adjust the visor a couple times..

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1886 on: September 27, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

I have smelled dead flesh before... but not burned bodies.

I thought she said she had smelled dead flesh before... Burned bodies. 
 We heard that differently.

I heard same as you brandi
I think she said, "I've smelled dead bodies before, I've smelled dead flesh, I've smelled burnt bodies."  That's what I heard.
That's what I heard also.

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: September 27, 2008, 07:19:44 PM »

Sorry Blonde.

I'm going to step back and someone else can lock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: September 27, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

The car left the Anthonys'.  It sure wasn't there long.

Looks like it's still there to me.  Maybe they brought Casey back from Baez office?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: September 27, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »

Looks like it's still there to me.  Maybe they brought Casey back from Baez office?

Before, the car pulled in "nose" first.. this time it's backed in.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: September 27, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »

That car pulled in, stayed a couple of minutes, then pulled out.  It came back & backed into the driveway.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: September 27, 2008, 07:23:23 PM »

Wouldn't it be very easy to find out your daughter never had an office there,
if you actually made the trip to go to where she was supposedly working...
...and nobody knew of her?

With Cindy's personality, she knew she didn't work there.  She would have called her a million times in that month and would have asked for her boss as many times.  She had to have known.  It was just easier in that family to ignore and pretend.

Any sign of Annie D statement yet?  Or Hawkins?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: September 27, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

I have not been able to find any credible source that states that Casey stole $40,000/ $45,000 using her parent's credit card/s.

In the 911 call Cindy does not identify the means Casey used to access fund from her account.

In the process of elimination in the investigation regarding what Casey purchased in the crucial time period ... why can LE not get access to Cindy's credit card records?

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=CC2258D68A3BD2C2A120C8EFB34F2E9C?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Few Answers in Caylee Anthony's Disappearance

911 calls were released Thursday evening made by Cindy Anthony, Caylee’s grandmother. In the first call, she requested officers come to her home to arrest Casey because she had stolen her car and used her credit cards.

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=83467E80443993274920D334F77DE9F5?contentId=7064873&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

CLINT VAN ZANDT, FORMER FBI PROFILER:  You know, this is like some bad B movie or something, Dan, that the mother allegedly says, “I can‘t go to the cops because I‘ve seen television and I know if you go to the police or the FBI, your family‘s in danger.”  Hey, reality is she‘s been sitting there 31 days before this information came out. 

Supposedly, there are some reports that she took or stole or borrowed a credit card from her mother and ran up $40,000, $45,000 worth of bills on that credit card.  There were friends who were saying she‘s at a bar, she‘s at a disco.  Her boyfriend says, “She never told me about a missing child.”  When she‘s surrounded by friends and surrounded by her mother‘s plastic and credit cards, you would think somebody might have come out, like, “Oh, by the way, I ought to be out looking for my daughter, too.” 

And in a worst case scenario, if she stole the credit card to take cash advances to pay the kidnappers, there ought to be some financial trail.  Dan, this is one more time I‘ll follow the money.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:M8WfcdKy6MIJ:www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/+Casey+Anthony+stole+%2440,000/+%2445,000&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1893 on: September 27, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »

The guy that towed the car,Gary Ridgeway,said the car was nosed in the parking spot with the doors all locked.

Gary Ridgeway is The Green River Killer 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: September 27, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

For sure so far...
17th Sunday Caylee is dead in the trunk, suffocation. She had been drugged the night before and forgotten about while Casey is at orgy.
18th body has rigo
19th body begins to smell. Casey wraps the body and stashes it? Steals gas cans to burn the body?
24th returns gas cans. George might have assumed they came out of the trunk. Would be able to smell the body even if he didn't see it.
27th car abandoned. No body in the car. But there was a stinky plastic bag in the trunk that George threw over the fence when he picked it up at the tow yard.

If Casey was dancing in public at the club like a hoochie I can only imagine what she did in private. Party girl is going to get the death penalty.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: September 27, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 27, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »

Odd that the police think he has some info on this of all cases.. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1897 on: September 27, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

Oh,yikes!
lol....I thought that name looked familar

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 27, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »

TOW TRUCK DRIVER
MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER

bHundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.

They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1899 on: September 27, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »

TOW TRUCK DRIVER
MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER

bHundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.

They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Thank you Janet,I thought I made a mistake on that name and went looking for the transcripts.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.