April 20, 2024, 05:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346682 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1940 on: September 27, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

Let's speculate.

Baez says there are "compelling" reasons why Casey can't say anything and why Caylee is missing. What could his defense possibly be.

We know there is no Zenaida, so that's out. What in the world could he possibly think is a strong enough reason to convince a jury?
She did not want the death penalty?  Thats pretty compelling to not talk if you ask me.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1941 on: September 27, 2008, 07:58:24 PM »

I got this newspaper today at a garage sale. Another monster...from 1937. From the NY Daily News may 18th 1937.   "SLEW  CHILD FOR LOVER'S SAKE... Admits murder of babe in wood"   "Her apartment too small for her children and her lover, Mrs. Helen Tierman took them to a woodland, slashed them, bludgeoned them, then poured gasoline over them and set them afire. Then she went to join her sweetheart. Helen 7, died Jimmy 5, survived. As DISPASSIONATELY AS THOUGH SHE WERE DESCRIBING A MOVIE 25 year old Helen told police she killed them because THEY WERE IN THE WAY Sounds like someone we know. This kind of disconnect must be textbook and hoping LE must know how to play it.  I know I post randomly and maybe that isn't good monkey etiquette but could someone comment. Cause no one hardly responds to me and my monkey self esteem is low. Don't mean to be needy.

Cheerio, I responded to you this morning. Don't feel bad. We all have posts that just get lost in the shuffle. I know it's hard to understand when you're new here. I used to feel like that too.

Make yourself heard. Put a bunch of monkeys jumping around in your post or change the color. Don't take it personally though. We luv all monkeys!

BTW, did you ask the seller why they saved that paper? Was it someone they knew?
MRSKUB.. thank you I feel much better You know, when I got home I started thinking why they had that newspaper also. I didn't think to ask at the time but... my mind goes to strange places. I think a lot of us have that in common. My DH (does that stand for dear hubby?) doesn't like my dark observations.
Oh, ha ha...I guess "dear" works there too... LOL

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1942 on: September 27, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

The initial 45K on credit card story was generated out of a Nancy Grace show
in August, I believe.

I can remember it just like it was 10 minutes to 1, yesterday, as I was watching
the news broadcast on the Food Channel. It is something I just consider as
"my daily THANGGGGG."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: September 27, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

Let's speculate.

Baez says there are "compelling" reasons why Casey can't say anything and why Caylee is missing. What could his defense possibly be.

We know there is no Zenaida, so that's out. What in the world could he possibly think is a strong enough reason to convince a jury?

Like you new Avi.

I have no idea. I think he's just trying to create reasonable doubt. And now, with all these tapes, he's probably trying to come up with something to fit into the timeline. Good luck!

Thanks Stayhome.  IDK. I think he's stupid enough to believe he can still convince a jury that Caylee was kidnapped. I really do.

In all reality, he's working on 4 trials for her, the neglect, murder/manslaughter, defamation (Zenaida) and the economic crimes. Evidence is going to start blending at some point. I think he's screwed.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1944 on: September 27, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

I AM ALL READYYYYYYY 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: September 27, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »

Let's speculate.

Like you new Avi.

I have no idea. I think he's just trying to create reasonable doubt. And now, with all these tapes, he's probably trying to come up with something to fit into the timeline. Good luck!

This oughta be interesting. I'm betting somewhere along the lines Casey was so afraid of Cindy.....Casey probably told Baez about the choking incident, .....but then again why would casey stay at the house?

I just think something about her fearing Cindy will come up

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: September 27, 2008, 08:02:09 PM »

Let's speculate.

I love your new eye did you get from Casey's photobucket?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: September 27, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

Are there even any protesters there anymore?  I thought they all gave up, it's been so quiet and all the no trespassing signs are still in place.

Maybe they think now that people have had time to read and watch and listen to all this stuff that has just come out, that protesters will show up tonight.

And they are preparing for that.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 27, 2008, 08:02:31 PM »

Let's speculate.

Like you new Avi.

Thanks Stayhome.  IDK. I think he's stupid enough to believe he can still convince a jury that Caylee was kidnapped. I really do.

In all reality, he's working on 4 trials for her, the neglect, murder/manslaughter, defamation (Zenaida) and the economic crimes. Evidence is going to start blending at some point. I think he's screwed.

I am hoping so!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: September 27, 2008, 08:02:36 PM »

Let's speculate.

She did not want the death penalty?  Thats pretty compelling to not talk if you ask me.

She will HAVE to talk in the civil trial. Could REALLY give Jose the  nervous breakdown if Morgan plays his cards right.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: September 27, 2008, 08:03:03 PM »

Does anyone remember the exact date and broadcast that Jihad Cindy
said: "Casey is going to get the mother of the year award."

I am putting together a special video compilation... and I'd love to add that clip.

I am putting together a comedy show.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: September 27, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »

Let's speculate.

I love your new eye did you get from Casey's photobucket?

LMAO!!! No way, Jose!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: September 27, 2008, 08:03:36 PM »

Nut44x4 New thread is all made for ya

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: September 27, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »

Looks like that guy who was bringing Casey back the other day from her meeting holding her by the wrist:

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: September 27, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »

Baez was talking about Casey's compelling reasons on NBC's Today, a few days ago.  He was making it sound like she reacting as any caring and responsible parent would have done in a similar situation.  He claims that everything will be revealed.  He's still playing the Caylee's alive card.  Sounds to me like he's trying to build an insanity case.  Maybe he'll claim she was hearing voices.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: September 27, 2008, 08:04:22 PM »

Let's speculate.

She will HAVE to talk in the civil trial. Could REALLY give Jose the  nervous breakdown if Morgan plays his cards right.

She won't have to talk at the civil trial, if it can implicate her in a criminal matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: September 27, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »

Let's speculate.

That...would be totally fierce!!!  (Just like your eye!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: September 27, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »

Does anyone remember the exact date and broadcast that Jihad Cindy
said: "Casey is going to get the mother of the year award."

I am putting together a special video compilation... and I'd love to add that clip.

I am putting together a comedy show.

Pretty sure it had to be early August
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: September 27, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »

Looks like that guy who was bringing Casey back the other day from her meeting holding her by the wrist:

Looks like he is admiring his man teet!

------------------
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: September 27, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

Let's speculate.

Like you new Avi.

Screwed!!!  Definitely.  Might as well go ahead and make those looooooonnngg term reservations for the ye old sardin can she'll be living in for the rest of her life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.